OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  JGH27 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:53 am

The Meta Knight wrote:
MBI wrote:Observations:

It doesn't seem right that Isaac and Saki, two assist trophies, can be such dicks to Marth and Ike, two playable characters. Also, I never realized how much shit both must have gotten from their fellow cops for being gay. It adds some surprising depth to their characters.
You know for a very brief moment Pit, of all people, looked amazingly badass. His glare at Saki and Isaac actually made me think, "Hey, maybe Pit's gonna kick some ass"

...apparently not though. But still, glorious scene for Pit if I ever saw one.

He tried tho

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Avalanche on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 am

Ansem wrote:well if all the other lurkers are exposing themselfs, I should too,

Wow guys, Really, you did an Awesome job. i actually had to phone one of my friends (also a fan of the series) to tell him it was out, and we watched it together While we were on the phone.

You guys rock, all of you (yes, even Matt key *angry look at paul*) and im hoping to see you beat (even) this.

All the love from Holland guys

yay more lurkers comming out of the woodwork. Whats more, I am not the only Dutchie anymore ^_^;

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  I Roam on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Ansem wrote:You guys rock, all of you (yes, even Matt key *angry look at paul*)

All the love from Holland guys

First Welcome Ansem!
Second Have you read all the CRAP Matt Key has posted towards or about me?
Third Matt Key is a douche *Happy/Evil look that destroys all others*

With Love

Paul

cheers

I Roam
Mario

Posts : 159
Join date : 2009-02-05
Location : Mushroom Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  JGH27 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:24 pm

I Roam wrote:
Ansem wrote:You guys rock, all of you (yes, even Matt key *angry look at paul*)

All the love from Holland guys

First Welcome Ansem!
Second Have you read all the CRAP Matt Key has posted towards or about me?
Third Matt Key is a douche *Happy/Evil look that destroys all others*

With Love

Paul

cheers

Paul that made my day cheers

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:10 pm

My sig has been updated

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:My sig has been updated

That was easily the creepiest scene. Ever. Just seeing the mask on the floor made me go all "HOLY SHIT", but then Kirby appears out of nowhere.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2075
Join date : 2009-02-05
Age : 23
Location : Finland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Drahken on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:48 pm

You guys... Oh my god, you guys. As always, you folks are just absolutely fucking amazing. This is possibly the best episode yet. But my opinion may just be colored by having just watched the ep again. "Shut the fuck up, Navi!" is definitely one of my favorite moments though. But now I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out who the butcher is. Quick and good with a blade suggests Marth or Meta Knight. But neither of them make much sense. Unless maybe guarding Kirby for so long has made some crazy rub off on MK. Actually, Cyborg Ninja fits the description too, but come on. Someone suggested it was Red. I thought that sounded good. He's the only completely benign character in the whole series (unless you count the six seconds Ness and Lucas were on screen). So of course no one suspects him. That'd make for a good twist. But then I read this,
MBI wrote:"He leaves the insides. Why?" Because he only needs the outsides, I assume. Although what someone would need with a Dedede skin is beyond me.
That made me think. Why WOULD someone want the skins? To stuff them and make a trophy. Master Hand maybe? I assumed he wouldn't be in the series, but now that I think about it, there's really no reason he can't be. He's the trophy master, but he really doesn't fit the quick/blade description. Regardless of WHO it is, I really think that's what the butcher's doing with the bodies: making trophies to display. And we're going to see the collection.

Drahken
Riff Raff

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-05-27

View user profile http://drahkenkahn.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Drahken on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:
Warchamp7 wrote:My sig has been updated

That was easily the creepiest scene. Ever. Just seeing the mask on the floor made me go all "HOLY SHIT", but then Kirby appears out of nowhere.
What's the point of locking a prisoner in a face mask if they can just take it off? He just slipped that thing right off. Razz

Drahken
Riff Raff

Posts : 6
Join date : 2009-05-27

View user profile http://drahkenkahn.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Serras-Kai on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Drahken wrote:
Spontaneous Combustion wrote:
Warchamp7 wrote:My sig has been updated

That was easily the creepiest scene. Ever. Just seeing the mask on the floor made me go all "HOLY SHIT", but then Kirby appears out of nowhere.
What's the point of locking a prisoner in a face mask if they can just take it off? He just slipped that thing right off. Razz
He slipped it off because he's a badass.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

Posts : 944
Join date : 2009-02-18
Age : 25
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Blue Madness on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Drahken wrote:Master Hand maybe? I assumed he wouldn't be in the series, but now that I think about it, there's really no reason he can't be.
Lurk moar. It's been said everywhere Master Hand won't be in. And don't even mention Tabuu.
Also, avoid double-posting. There is an "edit" button for that.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  ManfredvonKarma on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Nolim wrote:The whole thing with Kirby was confusing. I suppose there is no true point in asking how he escaped.
As Mario said, "The whole place is run with one master key." When Mario unlocked the cells holding Samus, Red, Pit, and everyone else (which was presumably done from an off-screen central control room, since we do not see the action), he also unlocked Kirby's cell. The scenes between Red and Samus and Luigi and Kirby are happening at exactly the same time. There are shown back to back so that you can see all of the story, not because they happen in succession.

I can't explain how Kirby pulled off losing his mask or the disappearance and reappearance, though.

ManfredvonKarma
Riff Raff

Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Smashy B on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:07 pm

ManfredvonKarma wrote:I can't explain how Kirby pulled off losing his mask or the disappearance and reappearance, though.
Magic. The creators made Kirby part Hannibal and part Houdini.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Omicron Austin on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Holy @#$% guys. I didn't think it was possible to make anything better than the previous episodes, but they're increasing in awesomeness to a level that is difficult to comprehend (since the first episode was also very awesome).

I was a little confused on this one. Mostly about the picture of Zelda Mario had and the fact that Mario and Link were about to fight. What did the picture reveal, and why were they going to fight?

*brain asplosion*

Omicron Austin
Savior in Green

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : Missouri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  JGH27 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:16 pm

OmicronAustin wrote:Holy @#$% guys. I didn't think it was possible to make anything better than the previous episodes, but they're increasing in awesomeness to a level that is difficult to comprehend (since the first episode was also very awesome).

I was a little confused on this one. Mostly about the picture of Zelda Mario had and the fact that Mario and Link were about to fight. What did the picture reveal, and why were they going to fight?

*brain asplosion*

It revealed Zelda as Sheik

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  TheAlmightyAwesome on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:21 pm

I Roam wrote:
So... Easy... Such... An... Awesome... Episode... So... Easy... Must... Not... Insult... So... Easy...

Matt you've never been much of an actor, so being a fan isn't much of a jump.

DAMN IT! I almost made it!
Oh Paul. I say those things about myself, I already KNOW those facts, therefore, that's really not an insult to me so much as it's a verification of things that I've said.
That'd be like me saying, "Oh Paul, you're the world's smelliest person." It's not an insult to you, because you and everyone else already knows and accepts it as fact.
I Roam wrote:
Actually, Great scenes Matt. Truly Great!

Fuck! Was that just a compliment for Key? Very Happy
ACK! My heart...it just...Ouch. I thought I was having a bit of a myocardial infarct, turns out it was just the shock from receiving a compliment from PD.

TheAlmightyAwesome
Luigi

Posts : 150
Join date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  sick of sickness on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Im new here....this is my first post.

But I would be sadly disappointed if Bowser wasnt in it...hes GOTTA be, right? RIGHT?

Even a cameo from Dr. Robotnik would be spiffy, but im more interested in Bowser.

sick of sickness
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 187
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 34
Location : Location, Location, Location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  SurgePox on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Bowser will appear, It's been all but confirmed.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  The Meta Knight on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:38 pm

sick of sickness wrote:Im new here....this is my first post.

But I would be sadly disappointed if Bowser wasnt in it...hes GOTTA be, right? RIGHT?

Even a cameo from Dr. Robotnik would be spiffy, but im more interested in Bowser.
Just putting that out there.

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 506
Join date : 2008-11-19
Age : 28
Location : If you build it...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Banjo on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:16 pm

I haven't read this topic yet, but I know there's two things that make this episode more epic than the last.

"Shut the fuck up, Navi!" and the Falcon Punch. The girly screams just before topped it all off.

Banjo
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 83
Join date : 2008-10-29
Age : 27
Location : Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Entlassen on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Forgot to mention, the conversation between Kirby and Luigi was incredibly disturbing. I honestly shivered at the "comforting flesh of humiliation" line....


It's definitely an improvement over the previous scenes with Kirby, which, while well written, seemed more like funny parodies than actual psychological horror.

Entlassen
Hyrulean Vagabond

Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A little game?

Post  Hipponoos on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:58 pm

First post of mine and just one thing to say, this is a really fine job you guys are doing. I won't keep you with limitless congratz, but I'll just say that I watch them all twice or more and a special thumb up for Mario.

But the real intention of my post is something else, I want to know if the others fans are up for a little challenge if the directors are up to it. I wonder if you would want to put money on a bet ... who is the killer or more likely what is the real thing under what we see. The money is less for making a pool that the winner get all the money, but just our way to say thank to the team. I mean we put all 5 to 20 $ on it and all the money go the the production team as our gift for our intertainment. They well deserve it. If it is possible in exchange the team keep our bet secret up to the end and tell the winners of differents cathegorys, like the most accurate story, killers motivations and so on. If possible put a price for the winner. Not something big, but something from the show. I don't know a hat, something that only have value to the fan. Maybe a list of item that the winner chose from. My plan is not to win something, but the very trill of the competition and a reason to give you guys a reason to give your well earn money.

Is there any fan who is up for it. As other insignifiant money value price would be a dvd of the complete movie, a poster, mario's, luigi's, link's, samus', falcon's or waluigi's hat and the chipping of everything should be handle by the winner obviosly, he already got a price he should pay a bit more for it. I would start the bet at 10$, if Matthew Mercer and Zach Grafton are up to it. If they do let the best fan win.

P.S. please no actor or related should take part of it.

P.S.(2) I really love the yoshis act like raptor in Jurassic Park one when a second one sneak up from the side ... that was my favorite.

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 30
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  JGH27 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Hipponoos wrote:First post of mine and just one thing to say, this is a really fine job you guys are doing. I won't keep you with limitless congratz, but I'll just say that I watch them all twice or more and a special thumb up for Mario.

But the real intention of my post is something else, I want to know if the others fans are up for a little challenge if the directors are up to it. I wonder if you would want to put money on a bet ... who is the killer or more likely what is the real thing under what we see. The money is less for making a pool that the winner get all the money, but just our way to say thank to the team. I mean we put all 5 to 20 $ on it and all the money go the the production team as our gift for our intertainment. They well deserve it. If it is possible in exchange the team keep our bet secret up to the end and tell the winners of differents cathegorys, like the most accurate story, killers motivations and so on. If possible put a price for the winner. Not something big, but something from the show. I don't know a hat, something that only have value to the fan. Maybe a list of item that the winner chose from. My plan is not to win something, but the very trill of the competition and a reason to give you guys a reason to give your well earn money.

Is there any fan who is up for it. As other insignifiant money value price would be a dvd of the complete movie, a poster, mario's, luigi's, link's, samus', falcon's or waluigi's hat and the chipping of everything should be handle by the winner obviosly, he already got a price he should pay a bit more for it. I would start the bet at 10$, if Matthew Mercer and Zach Grafton are up to it. If they do let the best fan win.

P.S. please no actor or related should take part of it.

P.S.(2) I really love the yoshis act like raptor in Jurassic Park one when a second one sneak up from the side ... that was my favorite.

Honestly I think money is a bad idea for the simple fact of half the forum lives outside the US and Canada. Also I just don't trust having money dealt with for the risk of something happening. Just my thoughts

However if once the series is finished, there's a way to auction off (providing Matt, Zach and the cast want to) props and stuff I could see that being interesting.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Hipponoos on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:19 pm

The money is not really a proplem cause it is going through pay per pall who is fully secure. And like I said it would be to pay for the film less than for the game. But I get your point. But it would work the same. Making a bet and the winner could have the first choise to by one of the movie accessory. Think in the way of a challenge... think challenge.

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 30
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:46 pm

Bet a million that you get it wrong.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  SurgePox on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 pm

Seeing as a large chunk of the cast are avid cosplayers, I would guess they would most likely want to hang onto their props.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:35 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum