OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OH FRABULOUS DAY... Episode 7!!!

Post  Serras-Kai on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:52 pm

I'm not sure anyone will actually agree to betting for two reasons:

1. No one wants to lose money, and we all know that the series could mindfuck us at any moment and change our thoughts on who the killer is, which leads to my second point....

2. No one has yet to come up with a single, solid, Permanant theory yet. We may all have our sneaking suspicions, and we made think we know for sure, but really, given the nature of this show and its creators, how sure are you? In other words, I don't think anyone wants to commit to a single character for very long, lest they stumble across some previously-unseen clue or see someone else's point of view on the whole thing.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:05 am

Serras-Kai wrote:2. No one has yet to come up with a single, solid, Permanant theory yet. We may all have our sneaking suspicions, and we made think we know for sure, but really, given the nature of this show and its creators, how sure are you? In other words, I don't think anyone wants to commit to a single character for very long, lest they stumble across some previously-unseen clue or see someone else's point of view on the whole thing.
Indeed, I was nearly 90% sure it was Yoshi up until... well... yeah.

My #2 theory seems to have held up real well though, and currently I'd like to think it's neck-and-neck with the "It's-a always fucking Bowser" theory.

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyosai7 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:55 am

Hey, would it be too much to ask for someone to post Capt. Falcon's speech?

Kyosai7
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 am

Kyosai7 wrote:Hey, would it be too much to ask for someone to post Capt. Falcon's speech?

The Manliest Man in the entire universe wrote:The frightened reach out and are cast aside.
The weak cry out and you raise your fist against them.
Now the kingdom rises to repay you in kind.
I may have held mercy for you, but there is only one fist that may bruise the face of MY angel.
FALCOOON PUUUUNCH

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  I Roam on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:42 am

I have an idea about this bet!
Need to talk to the Mercer/Grafton team.
Will be in touch soon!

Paul

I Roam
Mario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  I Roam on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:44 am

JGH27 wrote:
I Roam wrote:
Ansem wrote:You guys rock, all of you (yes, even Matt key *angry look at paul*)

All the love from Holland guys

First Welcome Ansem!
Second Have you read all the CRAP Matt Key has posted towards or about me?
Third Matt Key is a douche *Happy/Evil look that destroys all others*

With Love

Paul

cheers

Paul that made my day cheers

Glad I could help! sunny

I Roam
Mario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackDragon on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:45 am

I couldn't stop anticipating what was happening next. I wonder what the out come of Meta and Kirby brawling it out is. Plus the fight with Mario and Link was soo epic "Just like old times", man that was classic. I couldn't stop laughing when Captain Falcon made his badass entrance. I thought the falcon punch was just a raging epic punch of manliness. no it incinerates people...0_0. Best episode yet guys, can't wait for the next one

BlackDragon
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:27 am

Hipponoos wrote:a wall of text
No. Just no. Not plausible. No can do.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:59 am

Fobby wrote:Bet a million that you get it wrong.

Ho yeah a million won easyly

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SavageD49 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:25 am

Well Ill sum up my thoughts in one word

EPTACULAR
[u]

Now then my only real confusion here was, why was zelda being sheik such a big deal big enough to bring down the police department, Ive seen this asked atleast 3 times now yet no answer.

SavageD49
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayizkitt on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:18 pm

I only really have 4 words to sum up this specatular episode:

SWEET. LORD. FALCON. PUNCH!!!

Just Wow....that was simply epic, this episode gripped me so much, I really can't wait to find out whats going to happen next.....it's boss!!!

Ayizkitt
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ManfredvonKarma on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:32 pm

SavageD49 wrote:Now then my only real confusion here was, why was zelda being sheik such a big deal big enough to bring down the police department, Ive seen this asked atleast 3 times now yet no answer.
Recall that the events of the actual Super Smash Bors. games aren't actually cannon. This means that no characters outside of Link and maybe Ganondorf would have any way of knowing that Zelda was Sheik. Revealing that the newly proclaimed princess has been running around throwing needles at the kingdom's former heroes (while under the employ of the police department, no less) would be quite the scandal.

ManfredvonKarma
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Ewbank on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 pm

JESUS MARY that was fucking awesome. i actually cant believe how much that episode rocked.

cpt Falcon took the main stage there i think. that speech made a tear fall down my face it could not of been more perfect

and the FALCON PUUUUUUUNCH just placed that very sex flavoured icing on the already beautiful cake lol

i think am in love with the cpt

Mark Ewbank
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:32 pm

ManfredvonKarma wrote:
SavageD49 wrote:Now then my only real confusion here was, why was zelda being sheik such a big deal big enough to bring down the police department, Ive seen this asked atleast 3 times now yet no answer.
Recall that the events of the actual Super Smash Bors. games aren't actually cannon. This means that no characters outside of Link and maybe Ganondorf would have any way of knowing that Zelda was Sheik. Revealing that the newly proclaimed princess has been running around throwing needles at the kingdom's former heroes (while under the employ of the police department, no less) would be quite the scandal.
That, and it was in the folder that Lakitu gave them, thus implying some kind of connections to the koopas.

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmashEd44 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:45 pm

I'm speechless.

All I can really say is that is was EPICLY AWESOME.

I don't wanna ramble, so that's all I'll say.

SmashEd44
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackDragon on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:23 pm

The whole Capt. Sequence was sweet. I lol'ed when he grabbed Luigi and said theres no kingdom anymore RUN!!! Very Happy

BlackDragon
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:28 pm

Alright, I'm over Sakis death (mostly) and have to say I like where the series is bound to head from here.
No matter what happens next, I trust that it will be brawl epic.

Kinda wondering what some of the people we haven't seen much of are doing about now. (Specifically, Olimar, Fox and Falco)

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudora on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Holy crap guys. Let me tell you I've been following your series for a long time and I figured it was the moment that i finally commented. The series is truly fascinating; Your take on all the characters... twisting and morphing them into something we all thought they never could be... their back stories providing why the way they are.

Episode 7 was absolute brilliance for a project like this. All your previous episodes were great, but this is just absolutely perfect (I'm sure we'll change our minds when episode 8 comes around.)

By the way, Link is my absolute favorite character. Hands down. Don't care if he was a douche bag in the beginning. He will always be my fave. I felt really bad for him in episode 7. I also feel bad for ganondorf. I feel like they are sort of on the same level. Zelda seems to have other plans though. I'm VERRY suspicious of her.

Luigi is just fantastic as a main character. I love him so much... poor guy.

Oh... I'm also new. lol... I need to be making fan art very soon. Very VERY soon. I'll post some links somewhere. (and if anyone can guess where my name came from they get an awesome fan arts of their choice Smile )

Mudora
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spookythings on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:12 pm

I must agree with everyone else on the kickass job you guys did with this episode you can see the mass amounts of hard work put into this one.

I would cry tears of joy but *moves close and whispers loudly* They get off to it.

Spookythings
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  big willy on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:07 pm

The Episode was EPIC.... but also very upsettng...

To find out what happen to Daisy... the Princess I love... I was really crying Sad Daisy is the world to me and to find out that she was killed like that... I was crying all night... I love Daisy so much... knowing that she died like that really hurts me as she reminds me of my first crush.

But once I got over it, The Episode was Full Out EPIC... Kirby Sturring up Luigi and Coming out of the Cage and Mario attacking the prison and having the face off with Link... WOW!!! and lets not forget Captain Falcon Smile This Episode was great and I give it a high ranking... but still, Episode 6 is still my personal Fave Smile

Also now the Police is gone... just makes you think what will happen next... Just like what Luigi stated at the end. Only the Dons, the Buther and them are left... This can go any way.

Keep up the AWESOME work Smile

EDIT - Also... is this ture. Was the reason as to why this Episode took longer than expected is that You guys had a little bump into Nintendo and SEGA???

big willy
Toad Thug

View user profile http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/forum/member.php?u=1316

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:00 pm

big willy wrote:The Episode was EPIC.... but also very upsettng...

To find out what happen to Daisy... the Princess I love... I was really crying Sad Daisy is the world to me and to find out that she was killed like that... I was crying all night... I love Daisy so much... knowing that she died like that really hurts me as she reminds me of my first crush.

But once I got over it, The Episode was Full Out EPIC... Kirby Sturring up Luigi and Coming out of the Cage and Mario attacking the prison and having the face off with Link... WOW!!! and lets not forget Captain Falcon Smile This Episode was great and I give it a high ranking... but still, Episode 6 is still my personal Fave Smile

Also now the Police is gone... just makes you think what will happen next... Just like what Luigi stated at the end. Only the Dons, the Buther and them are left... This can go any way.

Keep up the AWESOME work Smile

EDIT - Also... is this ture. Was the reason as to why this Episode took longer than expected is that You guys had a little bump into Nintendo and SEGA???

Escapist was late paying up, check the other Episode 7 thread lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:53 pm

Finally got around to updating my av in honor of the new episode. Hope Kyle doesn't mind being in it this time.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ep 7

Post  Falcon PUNCH!!!! on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:32 am

That was fun... when are we shooting episode 8?

;P

Amazing work folks. Can't WAIT to top this one!!!

Damian

Falcon PUNCH!!!!
Captain Falcon

View user profile http://www.damianbeurer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aktrez on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:38 am

Well, that was a blast and a half to watch. I love that none of the actors know what's going to be in the final episode until you guys do! It makes it entertaining for all of us.

Let me just say I LOVE reading everyone's theories. VERY entertaining.

I love all you guys! Can't wait until next time we see each other. Mad

xoxox,
Samus

Aktrez
Samus

View user profile http://www.aktrez.tv

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:40 am

combo breaker.

Also, You're welcome.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top