Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  lanceb on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:25 pm

It's Pokemon Trainer he seems way too innocent and when he was taking the garbage out and was noticed he freaked out. Thats my best guess and I can't wait to find out who it is.

lanceb
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:54 am

Peach, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Link.........gawddammit, give up episode 7 so I can hurt my brain more in speculation.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:48 am

hahah..
Yeah, gotta say that Link actually seems to be more evil then Ganondorf. You guys must've figured out a way to rip and destroy the space time continuum.. XD
In all honestly Im actually afraid of what Link'll do. Whatever it is, it'll only put mushroom kingdom into deeper shit. Unless some how for some reason they team up with the mario brothers.. which I highly doubt 'cause obviously there is some 'different country tension'.

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Get Zelda Teen Pregnant.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Fobby wrote:Get Zelda Teen Pregnant.

this

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Queeny wrote:In all honestly Im actually afraid of what Link'll do. Whatever it is, it'll only put mushroom kingdom into deeper shit.
I think we established that in Episode 3 when Link kicked Luigi off of the crime scene without so much as a second thought. We established it again when he announced that Zelda was going to be crowned queen. So yeah, Link is sort of the Ahmadinejad of TWBB, if you're not offended by the comparison.

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Young link who is controlling a puppet toon link who is turning Every body into trophies by getting everything out of the person except Peach to draw in Mario and Luigi eventually Young link will have toon link kidnap Zelda and Link will where his tunic to battle Toon link but will die trying. and this is why you don't drink and post

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  binkx on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:05 am

^_____________^

I love threads like this.

binkx
Nana, The Ice Climber

View user profile http://www.projectcosplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Albireo on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:11 am

And we love actor's who are involved with the crowd. Especially all the special design work you do!

Albireo
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:24 am

I love being the 1000th poster.

Seriously I think the killer is gonna be *spins a wheel he concocted of all the characters* Peach?

Well I guess Peach is our killer

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:42 am

I KNEW IT!!!! Ahahaha, I just won a bet with Mentok, pay up buddy! Cool

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:41 am

you'll be surprised to see Mewtwo is the killer......just so you know, I called it

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Who i think did it (DONT READ INCASE I'M RIGHT)

Post  DJChisholm on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:30 am

Let me start off by pointing out all my evidence to who this is.
I will never reveal, who the person/thing name because it will probably spoil the series if I'm right
Now if you dont wanna know and ruin the series barring im right leave now
--------------
-------------

-------------
-------------
Okay whoever is still left my first two clue's on who this the killer are
1. They actually appear in brawl
Now that could mean anything character, assist trophy, even an item or stage. But I assure you this character is very popular once you see it.
2. This killer has multiple names they can go by
OMG yes that does eliminate a lot of characters it can be.

Now that I gave you two big clues on who it could be let me point you in the proper direction once again if you wanna leave do it now
--------
-------
Okay now my evidence on who it, is given from the actual film therewillbebrawl
1. Why did Pikachu fight when he is so mad to fight after such a huge loss. gotta be other reasons
2. First real clue is given when ganondorf first appears. He wants Luigi to get some Pikimin capsules from Cptn Olimar.
Now most think this is just elements to be used as protection to blow things up to scare off the police. but its much more than that. We never see what its used for. And what else starts with "P" and ends with "MAN" this is most likely a SPOILER alert.. (maybe)
--------------------
-------------------
"TRANSFORMATION"
3. Pkmn trainer throwing out the trash looking suspecious, obviously this has to do with ganondorf work only he can move freely alone by himself what other real work would he have to do.

Who better than a certain man to be the killer. They come out of a pokeball, and a black abyss.
Forget tabuu or petey or the acient minister, and even master/crazy hand. Its the elusive well you should know his name the monster that cannot be named.

I know its silly but if you have played with this character you would love to see them the killer xD

Last edited by DJChisholm on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixd)

DJChisholm
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:48 am

DJChisholm wrote:Now I could have just posted this in the killer thread but I decided against it as people would have to skim through 63 pages just to read it and probably easily dismiss it.
Sorry, dude. Nice theory and analysis though.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DJChisholm on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:23 am

Thanks braaaw yeh i didnt notice till after i made it that it looked wierd and made the forum messy tons of topics is too gamefaqs like lol thanks for putting it in the right spot.

DJChisholm
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:33 am

My vote is for pulling a "Batman, the long halloween;"
Multiple killers. One or two will be caught, but the others will remain unknown (but be hinted towards by the ending)

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:47 am

Serras-Kai wrote:My vote is for pulling a "Batman, the long halloween;"
Multiple killers. One or two will be caught, but the others will remain unknown (but be hinted towards by the ending)
I like this, makes for a much more interesting conclusion.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Serras-Kai wrote:My vote is for pulling a "Batman, the long halloween;"

Dude, that's awesome. Dunno why I never thought of that. Long Halloween was great by the way

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:42 pm

you could teach a class about all the plausible stuff discussed in this thread

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryy on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:25 pm

I vote Giygas.

Or Bowser.

Bryy
Riff Raff

View user profile http://leftyfilms.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:you could teach a class about all the plausible stuff discussed in this thread
QFT^

You could also spend half that time talking about The Meta Knight's plausible theories.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilwarin on Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:58 pm

I'm with the multiple killers theory.

Think about this for a second. Wario's description of the remains of the bodies: "All they found of the kids they ID'd were their internal organs. Tiny cuts." "The police...they come in...they find a Pokeball on the desk! And when they open it up...boom! Intestines, everywhere!" Then, Dedede's death is revealed, and all we see is a glob of giblets. Where's the rest of them???

We also see Olimar/End of Days cutting up a Pikmin into pieces, but he's too methodical... too slow. He wouldn't have had the time to slaughter Dedede between Luigi's visits. Not without help, anyway. Even if it's not Olimar, we're still left with why only pieces of victims are left behind - not entire bodies. Is it another cannibal, or are the rest of the body parts being transported somewhere without being seen?

It also makes me wonder what happened to Daisy, and why Luigi is taking this so personally. Was Daisy also a victim of this serial killer?

There are a few characters from the Smash Bros. series that we haven't seen yet. And any of them are currently suspects as well. It's all a matter of where they fit into this puzzle.

Wilwarin
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:29 pm

I don't like thinking it's Bowser, he's a Buddhist now according to Luigi. I think Link or Zelda could be it, with the police raid just happening after DeDeDe was supposed to meet with some mystery person, it could fit. Especially with Sheik. Another possibility is Meta Knight, but from what D3 said, he was just after Kirby, and at the asylum MK was all about Kirby, even when it was a crime scene he wouldn't leave and the police didn't seem to care that he was there.

So yeah haha, I think it's Zelda/Sheik, or possibly Meta Knight. Bowser I think, will be a good guy labeled as a bad guy, kinda like how D3 wanted better for the Kingdom, but was in the mob.

Chase
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/chasew2

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:53 pm

smashbro wrote:
Avalanche91 wrote:you could teach a class about all the plausible stuff discussed in this thread
QFT^

You could also spend half that time talking about The Meta Knight's plausible theories.
Thank you very much, kind sir.

The butler did it.

Discuss.

...Seriously though that multiple killer thing has got me thinking. The first conclusion we can rule out is "Everyone killed everyone else". By that I mean, we can rule out the possibility of Link, Ganon, Kirby, Olimar, Sheik/Zelda, Wario, etc. (mainly all the creepy folk) working consciously and purposefully together. There's a possibility one person was killed by a rogue agent, someone not trying to advance a grand scheme but just wanting personal satisfaction (Wario, oddly enough, could fall under this). We know for a fact that Link/Zelda and Ganon/Dedede/Bowser/Olimar are the two groups of "the bigger picture" players.

I shall formulate my opinion on a group effort theory and who may be responsible for the killings (side-lining the kidnapping for now).

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SearShot on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:06 pm

When I first started watching the series I knew there were going to be some crazy twists. My first thought on who was the killer was Lucario, but when they showed him I was very disappointed. After I saw Lucario, I thought it could have been Rob, but again, I was disappointed by his appearance. So then I thought about it. As I thought I realized I forgot who was in brawl so I started up my game and began playing. As I played boss battle mode I thought about it being Tabuu or the Hands (mostly crazy hand cause the killer is essentially doing crazy things). Later speculation made me come to conclude that it probably wouldn't be because: this series shows more twisted versions of our beloved brawl characters, and while the main evil in the game is Tabuu/Hands, I don't think the writers will make it as easy as that. I mean, it's certainly plausible but it seems to easy.

Almost all the brawl characters have made their appearances in the show except for the Earthbound kids. I wouldn't be surprised if it is one of them. I mean they have the power no? Imagine a twisted version of kids that have power to shoot fire and such out of their hands. Though, in the back of my head, I think it's Kirby. Kirby may have been locked up for 5 years but you have to wonder; why would Peach even ask if there's no chance that Kirby can? I don't exactly have a solid theory on this but it also bugs me that Kirby knows so much from sitting in a cage for 5 years. Maybe he has some sort of informant or something? Maybe he's just be that good. But if he's that good to gain information so easily, what else can he do?

Jigglypuff also hasn't been shown in the series yet, and if you look at what they did to the Yoshi's and Kirby, what would they do to the other Pink puff in the game? Instead of singing and drawing on faces, she sings and, well...

I didn't think about this much but this is for if you guys want more to speculate about. They seem to have integrated the assist trophies into the story, and while most of them don't seem like cold hard killers, one of them pops into my head. That trophies happens to be Shadow. Shadow is a rather dark character already and Sonic and Shadow have what I like to call a "Vageta, Goku relationship" in the Sonic story. By that I mean that Shadow has a bad attitude and would do bad things if need be, but he ultimately does things for the greater good. If the sonic story wasn't so kid friendly, I'd easily be able to see Shadow as some evil villain; especially with Chaos Control.

So far that's all I can think of. I doubt any of my thoughts are valid but it's still fun to make a few points here and there. Anyway, I'll catch you guys later.

P.S. Great series, if I could, I would donate to you $100+ dollars but alas, I am but a 16 year old boy without money to spare. xD

Last edited by SearShot on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

SearShot
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top