Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Raya on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:02 am

smashbro wrote:Clues were right in front of our face from the beginning...

It's Lakitu.

Oddly enough, in the news not so long ago the presenter of the Brazillian version of Crimewatch got arrested because he was organising killings to increase the ratings of the show.

......coincidence? Or Lakitu's motive?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:50 am

Now, odds are, The disembowerer would be revealed in the next episode, therefore making some kind of epic fight for the last episode.

One on One style, using Dead Marth's sword.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmashEd44 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:28 am

Oh Wait. I did some more lurking and found that Toon Link/Young Link WAS, or rather, IS going to appear in the series before its over. Crud. There goes my very very pushing it 'clue'. Ah well.

Anyways, I think it's either Samus or Pokemon Trainer. Red did appear in what, Episode Two? That qualifies as the beginning I would think. The Trash Bag scene was awfully suspicious. Maybe getting rid of other insides he dosn't need?

SmashEd44
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supp on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:09 am

What about Mr game & watch? he could easily fit under the door, besides he's everywere, on the bar, cap... dude it could be like those old mistery novels, it could be the butler, its there but no one really gives a fuck, and in the end he kills just anyone without a apperent reason...

Actually, Mr. Game and Watch is also a likely suspect. His only appearance was at the bar before DDD was killed, and you didn't see him again during the fight or afterwords.

However, odds are they just didn't want to bother with all the effects that made him show up.

Supp
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ManfredvonKarma on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Supp wrote:Actually, Mr. Game and Watch is also a likely suspect. His only appearance was at the bar before DDD was killed, and you didn't see him again during the fight or afterwords.
Actually, he appeared in the very first episode, as well; he was the cab driver (thus there from the beginning). He was also seen at Captain Falcon's bar (which isn't actually evidence of anything, I'm just pointing it out).

So we have a character that can easily hide in plain sight. The only real question would be how is he dismembering all of these people?

ManfredvonKarma
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Does anyone think that when Kirby said they've been there from the beginning he might have been referring to the original smash bros? That includes Samus but I'm just not sure it could be her. Unless she turned like space pirate or something. Then again none of the rest of the characters from the original could be it haha.

Just thinking about stuff Very Happy

Chase
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/chasew2

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Supp wrote:What about Mr game & watch? he could easily fit under the door, besides he's everywere, on the bar, cap... dude it could be like those old mistery novels, it could be the butler, its there but no one really gives a fuck, and in the end he kills just anyone without a apperent reason...

Actually, Mr. Game and Watch is also a likely suspect. His only appearance was at the bar before DDD was killed, and you didn't see him again during the fight or afterwords.

However, odds are they just didn't want to bother with all the effects that made him show up.
Thing is, there are multiple G&W's around; there was a Game and Watch that drove a taxi that Luigi was riding in Episode 2.

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:37 pm

I was under the impression that it was one GW, who does all the odd jobs around town.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Well, they have had different colors in each appearence, so unless he can color-change, it's more than one.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dranzel on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Yeah Game&Watch It might color change or it might be more than one... and who knows? he can transform into stuff.... and the motive.... dunno he could be jealous of people, because he lacks of insides? hahaha yeah i know silly as hell, but hey is a creepy weird ass noise-making shadow :/

dranzel
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmashEd44 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:37 pm

HOLY CRAP.

Game and Watch makes sense too. He was the first Smash Bros Character to appear in the series, besides Luigi! He can get in and out of places quickly, and wants to get rid of the insides so that everyone can be like him!

By that, I mean that without insides, you would be PAPER THIN, Like Game and Watch! The rest of the bodies are pretty much the skin and some other stuff after he attacks them.

Though the fact that there seems to be multiple Game and Watches makes it a bit complicated.

SmashEd44
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:42 pm

The first non luigi character to appear was Peach (and Mario.)

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmashEd44 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Sorry. my mind got messed up.

For some reason, I thought that in the beginning of Episode One, Luigi was riding in a taxi with G+W being the driver.

SmashEd44
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supp on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Something else we should consider when considering motive-DDD was killed RIGHT BEFORE the parlay. This could be taken as evidence that the killer didn't want the war to end. The raid wasn't ordered by Link, so the timing must have been purposeful. This leads me to believe that a possible motive for the killer would be dragging out the war. So who would benefit from this?

The first people that spring to mind would be Ganon and Bowser and Zelda. However dragging out the turf war could be good for just about anyone-a bounty hunter who's feared for her job perhaps?

A possible motive for Samus, besides cleaning up the kingdom by taking out the Dons, would be adding chaos to the kingdom. Perhaps the bounties had dried up because of the Don stalemates, and she believes more chaos equals more bounties. As a bounty hunter she has all the required skills to take these people out.

Although I'm going to have to admit, the Pokemon Trainer does seem TOO innocent... and the trash scene was fairly suspicious...

EDIT: WAIT!!! When Peach goes down to see Kirby, their is a squirtle in one of the cells, the same squirtle later water gun's Peach's face. The same turtle that the pokemon trainer gets when they are escaping the prison!

Last edited by Supp on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Supp
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Supp wrote:
Although I'm going to have to admit, the Pokemon Trainer does seem TOO innocent... and the trash scene was fairly suspicious...
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Look at how his eyes shifted, and just what was in that garbage bag?

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:17 pm

I still think that scene was just comic relief, and that he got startled just because he didn't want to be seen with a Jigglypuff in his hand (why else would he hide it? XD). Maybe that's there just to mislead us, but people are thinking there's no other reason for the scene, so here's my point of view.

Also, Surge... WTF? OF COURSE you're not the only one who thinks so, because EVERYONE thinks so!!

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:26 pm

Chase wrote:Does anyone think that when Kirby said they've been there from the beginning he might have been referring to the original smash bros?

Huh. Actually, I hadn't considered that.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dranzel on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Now that i think of it.... http://www.gregdestefano.com/ look at all the characters backgrounds.... I know it could be done with other meaning that to point out the killer, but hey worth mentioning at least? Razz

dranzel
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:48 pm

You mean Red's blue background? It has been said that it's because he's the only virgin.
Makes a lot of sense, but if you don't want to go with that...

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pardy on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:59 pm

I would also like to point out that when Squirtle got freed and returned to Red, Pit ran screaming.

Pardy
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  epicwes on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Well, lets look at the evidence for everyone. Based on the high quality of writing and directing in this series, I highly doubt the creators would introduce someone new as a villain with only 2 episodes left. That wold be a dumb move. I also think that it is a character who has had his/her character developed. So for me, the Game&Watch theory is out, seeing as how he's just been cameos as a bartender or cab driver. This also means no ROB.

Red seems to innocent. The main case against him is the garbage scene. So lets look at the garbage. Episode Six, at around 3:50. He has a black garbage bag, and out of the top seems to be something yellow. It looks like a large folded peice paper, like construction paper. Maybe its Dedede's beak. Also, there is a dark blob next to the yellow paper that looks to be either red or purple in color, with a yellow pattern on top (color and shape are difficult to determine due to it being nighttime). Maybe its the top of Dedede's hat, or maybe its just part of the trash bag. You also see a flash of green right when he's putting the trash in the dumpster, but I have no idea what that could be. Maybe its just the lighting on the yellow paper mentioned earlier. Hell, maybe its just random garbage they found around the studio and they had him carry it out. Aside from this little two-second scene, he has nothing incriminating against him.

Mario seems violent, and it was stated he wears skins (SMB3 Frog Suit and Tanooki Suit). However, during the time of Dedede's murder, Mario was busy fighting DK. So he's out. This is also a reason for it not to be Luigi, Pauline, DK, Diddy, or Little Mac. It can be assumed that Dedede's people (Malon, Saria, Rosalina, Telma, Pit, ect.) were all getting ready for a show or hanging in some back room.

Peach has been kidnapped, and she was with Mario/Luigi the whole first episode. She would have had no time to kill Mewtwo.

In my previous post in this topic, I had a huge writeup about Samus, explaining my thoughts and my reasons. After her meeting with Luigi and Dedede, Luigi ran off to stop the Mario/DK fight. Samus hung back and presumable went back into Dedede's room. Next time we see her, she's dragging Luigi off into Dedede's room to discover the intestines. Cleary suspiscious.

Zelda is also interesting. Lakitu claims to get "all of my high-end political dirt from one source". He goes to get information on his informant (who he always refers to as a "he"), and ends up with an envelope. This is presumable the same envelope the Mario shows to Luigi (Luigi never had time to read it at Lakitu's house due to the raid) when he's fighting off Link and Sheik in the jail (right after he uses the Fire Flower) in Episode 7. The envelope contains a photo of Sheik without her ninja mask, revealing herself as Zelda. So it can be concluded that Zelda in Lakitu's informant, and that she knew about the deaths earlier most people. Also, at the beginning of Episode 6, Link was seen yelling at Sheik about this being his city, which leads to the fact that Sheik most likely called the raid of Dedede's place. Maybe she wanted Dedede's body found if she was his killer.

Bowser and Ganon could have done it, but we know nothing of Bowser yet and Ganondorf's demeanor doesn't make him the kind of person to be out killing, or even sending people to kill.

epicwes
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Pardy wrote:I would also like to point out that when Squirtle got freed and returned to Red, Pit ran screaming.
Yes, but that leads more into why he was locked up in the first place.
I doubt he's the BD, but a fucked up individual is likely.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  epicwes on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:17 pm

Another thing about Samus that I noticed was that on escapistmagazine.com, the folowing are the related information about the episode, written by the uploader of the video (Matt Mercer). "captain falcon, interrogation, jail, link, luigi, mario, mob, shamus, there will be brawl, yoshi". Maybe its a typo, but Samus is spelled like "Shamus", possibly combining the words Sham and Samus. Sham being like a fake situation or a fraud person. This could be about Samus beign not what we think she is. But this involves a lot of speculation and guesswork, so its not that meaningful.

Also, about Zelda and the envelope. In the beginning of Episode 7, Luigi is in and out of consciousness, and he overhears Wario, Marth, Saki, and Isaac talking, wondering why Luigi is being kept for interrogation. Zelda shows up and immediately asks for the envelope, further linking her to be Lakitu's informant.

And here's more speculation that disproves my Zelda theory. Lakitu refers to his informant as male, saying "he" when speaking of him. But the envelope shows he knows about Skeik's identity. When Sheik appears and attacks his house, Lakitu even calls her a bitch, further implying her femininity. So maybe his informant was Link. Or maybe it was someone else. But I think this informant knows a lot about the killings, and is either with the police, or with Bowser. Maybe its Samus in disguise (her suit misleads many people to thinking she is male in real life, so why not in the series too), furthering my Samus theory.

epicwes
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Pardy wrote:I would also like to point out that when Squirtle got freed and returned to Red, Pit ran screaming.
You're a pussy-ish guy who wouldn't hurt a fly, you're the only one sobbing in the prison, and there's something flying in your general direction. Natural instinct? Get the f*** out of there.

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aramar the Black on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:06 pm

epicwes wrote:
Also, about Zelda and the envelope. In the beginning of Episode 7, Luigi is in and out of consciousness, and he overhears Wario, Marth, Saki, and Isaac talking, wondering why Luigi is being kept for interrogation. Zelda shows up and immediately asks for the envelope, further linking her to be Lakitu's informant.

And here's more speculation that disproves my Zelda theory. Lakitu refers to his informant as male, saying "he" when speaking of him. But the envelope shows he knows about Skeik's identity. When Sheik appears and attacks his house, Lakitu even calls her a bitch, further implying her femininity. So maybe his informant was Link. Or maybe it was someone else. But I think this informant knows a lot about the killings, and is either with the police, or with Bowser. Maybe its Samus in disguise (her suit misleads many people to thinking she is male in real life, so why not in the series too), furthering my Samus theory.

Also, it seems strange that, were Zelda/shiek the informant, she would give Lakitu political dirt on herself.
At the same time, she must have known what was inside the envelope (or had a very good idea) given the determination with which she went after it.
And she presumable knew that Lakitu was being fed this information? After all, she wasn't in Lakitu's place very long, and why suspect that the envelope having dirt on her was in the given envelope when all she momentarily witnessed was Lakitu handing it off to the Mario brothers?

Aramar the Black
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top