Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Supp on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:42 pm

The other options would be Marth/Ike. Marth busts into the bar before they run in to find DDD's remains so that's unlikely, but it's possible Ike faked his death and is in fact the killer...but its unlikely.

As for the Pokemon Trainer, other incriminating evidence would be him being the only "good" person who's also good in the game, the trash scene, him knowing the person at the bar where Samus performs, and the squirtle who was locked up and assaulted Peach ending up with the Pokemon Trainer.

Samus is another good guess because of the reason's stated above, in fact my personal favorite, but I doubt she is working with the Pokemon Trainer. The discussion between her and the Pokemon Trainer where she tells him to "get tough to the save the city" implies she doesn't know that he killed people.

Zelda...I don't know. She's obviously upset over the loss of Hyrule-Peach points out that she's been drinking a lot since then. She probably has the best motive, and her running around is fairly suspicious. Something I've noticed is that the nations absorbed by the Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule and Dreamland, have people who want to fight back because of their love for their former country. These people are portrayed as good, e.g. DDD and Ganon. However, Zelda is just a Bitch. Hyrule fell to stock traders though...I'm not sure why she would target DDD and Mewtwo.

Wario is the last possibility. I'm not sure where his allegiances lie, or even what his motives are. He was the closest one to Mewtwo, and I think we can write down his behaviour as motive.

Supp
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:27 pm

SurgePox wrote:
Supp wrote:
Although I'm going to have to admit, the Pokemon Trainer does seem TOO innocent... and the trash scene was fairly suspicious...
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. Look at how his eyes shifted, and just what was in that garbage bag?
Iv'e considered it, just never looked into it, and maybe the he-is-too-innocent approach is misleading. But prior to episode 7, I just didn't want to see him as the killer until someone here suggested a skull bash which now makes me hope he and his pokemon did it. Or Lakitu, cause that would be awesome too.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stkbayfield on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:36 pm

I did notice that in the recent episode Nana and Popo had blood on their hammers (along with Nana licking some of it for emphasis), this was not the case in episode 1, where the hammers are clean.

Though I don't think they are the disembowlers. Even if they did smash Dee's head in, Samus didn't hear any cutting and Wario was (as far as I know) unaware of the meeting. Only Ganon, those who were present (Pit, Lil' Mac and the whores) and the police were.

If not for Link's remark of forensics, I'd assume the "no cutting" thing was because of the Olimar scene of him prepping Pikmin guts into a capsule, forshadowing that the penguin guts we saw are not neccessarily the leftovers of the victim. I'd been running under that assumption (thinking Mewtwo may be alive and well) until the skull fragment thing.

I'd say the motive for the killings is important, though. Pushing the power play brings forth two results. It points ALL fingers at Bowser and the Koopas, as since episode 1 the cast has been suspecting him, and two it puts the Mushroom Kingdom in anarchy.

Out of all characters, the three Zelda cast earn most, with Zelda on her way to corination and Ganon watching the mob bosses die from the shadows, with the police gunning all out war on Koopa territory, leaving him alone.

Also Wario is gaining a lot in all of this, more or less taking over for Mewtwo, getting all the dirt on everything and everyone and being deputized.

Honestly, though, it's anyone's game... Too many unanswered questions to be certain.

Stkbayfield
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:59 pm

My current theory is that Wario, Samus, and Pokemon Trainer are working in cahoots.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:00 am

SurgePox wrote:My current theory is that Wario, Samus, and Pokemon Trainer are working in cahoots.
Might want to throw in Ice Climbers too, then.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:05 am

I thought it was implied, as they are Wario's henchmanz.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shojopup on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:12 am

Well, GW is a good suspect. He was in the very beginning for both the series and Nintendo History. He has been everywhere and well informed. Although I cannot say whether the different colors means different GW or the same. Maybe he could split into multiple? Frying pan could mean he cooks parts of them (sausage), hammer for bashing in Dedede's head? He has been conveniently around for info and for Dedede's murder.

Red is an obvious suspect because he is the last suspect in major characters. Too innocent, always in the right places, seemingly informed but naive. It would make sense to be him, but it's kinda plain sight for those who try to investigate it. That whole dumpster thing is suspicious, but I bet he has a good story for it.

Samus is so far only in Zero suit, could it be that her suit runs of it's own ballistic accord, or maybe split personality?

I have been told that the face-thing behind Luigi was from a Mario game long ago when he battled Wart. The masks were also ripped from another game "Doki Doki" but it could be that this Wart character is laying in the shadows?

I don't think it's Zelda/Sheik because in ocarina she seemed like a bad guy at first, but turned good. I think that parallels the series as well. (For you harry potter fans; the snape syndrome).

Now here is an interesting twist, Peach's rule seems to be going down hill ever since Kirby ate Daisy. Could it be (just go with me now) that Kirby ate the real Peach and Daisy is running around as Peach? Daisy was not crowned as first Princess for a reason. Daisy probably sucks at the job. Seems from the first episode, she was super unhappy being with Mario; she was more comfortable around Luigi. It all started when "Daisy" died.

But why was pit afraid of squirtle? Why was red happy to see him if he was in an asylum? What did squirtle do exactly to get in there?

shojopup
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:02 am

I think if Zelda did order the raid to cover the murder in Episode 5, she must be working with the murderer. But I don't think she's the one actually doing the killings.

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:30 am

I don't really think Red is behind the killings...I believe he genuinely is as innocent as he appears. If it's a case of obsfucating innocence then...wow, Red is seriously a master at manipulation. But I'm pretty sure he is just totally naive about everything...although admittedly, from a fangirl point of view, evil Red would be kind of sexy. Ahem.

As for taking out the garbage, well, someone has to do it! He's pretty low down the pecking order of Mewtwo's gang. Plus we know he's been looking after all the Pokemon (since he got arrested whilst out buying food for them), so he probably has to clean up after them too.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:54 am

He could be a little like

Phoenix Wright: Justice for All spoilers
Spoiler:
Matt Engarde

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ManfredvonKarma on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:30 am

shojopup wrote:I have been told that the face-thing behind Luigi was from a Mario game long ago when he battled Wart. The masks were also ripped from another game "Doki Doki" but it could be that this Wart character is laying in the shadows?
I doubt it. If we're talking strict game cannon, then the events of Super Mario Bros. 2 never actually happened (it all happened in Mario's dreams). The mask scene was just a bit of comic relief (they only chased you when you had a key).

shojopup wrote:But why was pit afraid of squirtle? Why was red happy to see him if he was in an asylum? What did squirtle do exactly to get in there?
Pit was afraid because a prisoner that just escaped is flying in his general direction. Red is happy to see him in part because (if he can be believed), he didn't know that Squirtle was in the asylum (see: "I thought you were sent to the stud farm").

JonnyJinx wrote:He could be a little like

Phoenix Wright: Justice for All spoilers
Spoiler:
Matt Engarde
*pictures Red holding up a snifter of brandy*
My god... I severely doubt it's true, but now I really want it to be.

My thoughts on Wario:
He seems way too obvious. Throughout the first few episodes he seemed to be taking way to much delight in the fact that people were dying around him, laughing as he talked about how Mewtwo's remains were found. It could be that he was made over-the-top so that we'd discredit him as too obvious, only to be reminded by Kirby that the butcher is someone who's been around since the beginning (i.e. Wario), but that just doesn't seem likely for some reason.

ManfredvonKarma
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:50 am

ManfredvonKarma wrote:=*pictures Red holding up a snifter of brandy*
My god... I severely doubt it's true, but now I really want it to be.

"How do you do... Mister Luigi? I'm Pokémon Trainer."

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spookythings on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:36 am

I have had my money on the pokemon trainer for a while. I think the ice climbers might even be helping him. I just like the idea of them killing people to make new winter coats out of there flesh lol.

My reason for thinking Red to be the butcher is based on the first victims. one of them was a pokemon, then mewto. mewto was a bad thing for the pokemon it seems forcing them to fight and all.

Then he is the one person luigi would refuse to believe to be the killer thus over looking him even tho he is right in front of him. He keeps talking about feeding the pokemon, but who knows what exactly he is feeding them?

Spookythings
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:55 am

Spookythings wrote:He keeps talking about feeding the pokemon, but who knows what exactly he is feeding them?

Kittens.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Come on Charizard, let's go get you some kittens

episode 3

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:43 pm

i think it would be some body who almost got in brawl like
Vaati, Ridley, kristals, and Geno's of the Game world

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lanceb on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:05 pm

DRTJR wrote:i think it would be some body who almost got in brawl like
That wouldn't make sense with the clues presented before us like Kirby stating it was someone Luigi knew from the beginning. Plus its bad writing to introduce a villain just randomly in the last two episodes so it has to be someone mentioned or shown in the series so far.

lanceb
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:14 pm

lanceb wrote:
That wouldn't make sense with the clues presented before us like Kirby stating it was someone Luigi knew from the beginning. Plus its bad writing to introduce a villain just randomly in the last two episodes so it has to be someone mentioned or shown in the series so far.

It's Toad

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Since when was Vaati almost in brawl?

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Or Krystal or Geno? o.o

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Geno had a chance. He was in an official poll of characters to be in Brawl, but he came third, which I guess wasn't good enough.

There were also a few people who wanted Krystal, but I dunno if she ever really "almost got in"

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:32 pm

JonnyJinx wrote:There were also a few people who wanted Krystal,
Me... -_-

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:37 pm

smashbro wrote:
Me... -_-
And me, as long as she wasn't a clone of Fox.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Blue Madness wrote:
smashbro wrote:
Me... -_-
And me, as long as she wasn't a clone of Fox.
As long as they give her the staff, I always say.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:41 pm

^ I could see them being stupid and not doing so, though...

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top