Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Taku on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 pm

The new episode has helped give a few clues as to who the killer might be, so here's a few quotes from it.

"The clues you seek were right there at the beginning. Waiting for you to see them. You have no idea how close you are." - Kirby

Does this mean that it's someone Luigi/we've known since the beginning of his investigation into finding the killer and looking for Peach? Or since the beginning of the series, even before Peach was kidnapped?

and then there's this bit:

Kirby: "Consider this. To find a killer, you must understand why he kills. What do the murders tell us about our butcher?"
Luigi: "...That he can disembowel someone. In about 2, 3 minutes. On their own turf and can still get away. Must be skilled with a blade-"
Kirby: "You're not listening. He leaves their insides. Why?"

Interesting to point out that this has given to thought about not why the killer disembowels someone, but why they leave the insides behind and take the rest with them. Also, and this might be nothing, but Kirby cut Luigi off at the idea of using a blade. Perhaps this means the killer is someone that doesn't use a blade for a weapon? Or to throw us off and that it is indeed someone that uses a blade. Either way, Kirby definitely knows who it is and isn't telling. (Which, also gives thought to the idea that the killer has to be someone that Kirby knows of or is familiar with)

Taku
Riff Raff

View user profile http://otaku-attack.livejournal.com/profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:35 pm

Raya wrote:I'm starting to wonder if it might be Lucario.
I highly doubt it's any of the Pokemon.

My theory (holy crap I'm actually posting one):

It's a conspiracy, and the suspects are the ones from Hyrule. And maybe Samus is in on it too since she's a bounty hunter. But the blow to the back of the head could have been from a hammer... a Megaton hammer. Link's megaton hammer. And he also wields a sword so he could be doing the cutting... Or Toon Link. Yeah, short theory, I just don't really feel like going too deep or thinking to hard on it.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Taku wrote:The new episode has helped give a few clues as to who the killer might be, so here's a few quotes from it.

"The clues you seek were right there at the beginning. Waiting for you to see them. You have no idea how close you are." - Kirby

Does this mean that it's someone Luigi/we've known since the beginning of his investigation into finding the killer and looking for Peach? Or since the beginning of the series, even before Peach was kidnapped?

I think the biggest clue is that the first people to die were the ones to be left out of Brawl. Dedede was the first actual Brawl character to die. The only missing Melee characters left are Dr. Mario and Young Link; there's no distinction between Dr. Mario and Mario in TWBB, so it can't be him (unless Mario has a split personality or something). There must be something important about the fact the missing characters were the first to die...I just can't figure out what yet.

and then there's this bit:

Kirby: "Consider this. To find a killer, you must understand why he kills. What do the murders tell us about our butcher?"
Luigi: "...That he can disembowel someone. In about 2, 3 minutes. On their own turf and can still get away. Must be skilled with a blade-"
Kirby: "You're not listening. He leaves their insides. Why?"

I can think of two reasons why the killer leaves the insides:

1- They only need the skin
2- They want to leave a message

But why would they need the skin? A trophy? Something darker? As for the message, what would it be? It can't simply be just to scare people...perhaps it's a reference to something the character is associated with?

smashbro wrote:

It's a conspiracy, and the suspects are the ones from Hyrule. And maybe Samus is in on it too since she's a bounty hunter. But the blow to the back of the head could have been from a hammer... a Megaton hammer. Link's megaton hammer. And he also wields a sword so he could be doing the cutting... Or Toon Link. Yeah, short theory, I just don't really feel like going too deep or thinking to hard on it.

I'm starting to suspect Samus knows more than she's letting on as well; saying she heard the impact when she was with Luigi the whole time. Plus, as she says, it's hard when there are no bounties to collect. If the kingdom crashes and burns she'll have a lot more business.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeus Cross on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:10 pm

smashbro wrote:
Raya wrote:I'm starting to wonder if it might be Lucario.
I highly doubt it's any of the Pokemon.

My theory (holy crap I'm actually posting one):

Registered because i love this series and i want to theory spin with you all. Smile As Taku said there are clues to be had..

First off... it isnt any of the pokemon... they have all been revealed, aka stuffed animals, lucario and pikachu in the pit fight that luigi and wario bet on and jigglypuff was behind the pokemon trainers back in his hands in the episode with the yoshis, pichu is dead via the news cast episode one.. so this kinda rules them out.. as it wouldnt make any sense for them to be killers anyway.. so moving on..

i dont think its link... why even question luigi or give him maximum tomato essence if your the killer anyway? Instead of keeping him in the cell? Yes.. toon link and young link haven't been revealed but in all honesty.. i don't see them coming into play as the adult link is here now and that would just be... odd... moving on

"you have no idea how close" this makes me wonder... is it an ally? if your remember in the 7th episode when link tells luigi that "your whore heard the blunt sound but not the slashing" and luigi said "but samus was with...." *piano dunnnnn!* as if revealing something vital.. so samus knows something... is she the killer? I wouldnt see why.. unless the dons were bounty targets for her... that and i dont see her easily moving skin that fast... samus blasts.. not slices.. but she knows something via the audio clue with the piano.. the question is.. what? moving on

"the clues were right there from the beginning" now this one is a bit odd.. as we dont know what beginning he was talking about... if he meant the smash bros beginning... perhaps bowser? but then again... blunt trama to king dedes head.. i dunno... but then the question remains why take the outside of his victims... or how did he cut them up that fast.. so i dont see him doing it.. even though hes mobilizing...

So then comes the "he left thier insides.... whhyyy?" kirbys statement which really is a kicker.. becuase why did he leave it? The answer to me would be "becuase he did not need it" meaning he needs the outsides of those that he slew for some reason.. like he was going to use them as "puppets" or something darker... that only rings of one entity who has a "hand" in all this Wink but who knows.. theres definately many things to consider.

Hmm truly interesting... *taps chin*

Last edited by Archeus Cross on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)

Archeus Cross
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Willt41 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:24 pm

I believe it may be meta knight and here is my reason.

All of you have noticed the direct comparisons between Kirby and Hannibal at first i thought it was just a homage but if we think about the book Red Dragon (the first book to feature Hannibal) In the story Hannibal leads the main characters around with clues while knowing who the killer is in fact the killer is someone who admires Hannibal considering him to be alike and they are in secret communication throughout the book, now allot of people have been quoting the "Why does he leave the insides" line but i think the more important line is

"He (meta knight) is always watching ....... we learn allot from those we observe"

If the writers are paralleling red dragon then meta knight considers himself alike to Kirby which was a strong theme in the game the relationship between the 2 as they are from the same species also in the first episode allot of emphasis is put on meta knight while he tells the princes he will be "watching".

Meta knight is also very quick having bat wing cape and teleport/time stop abilities, he also has a cutting weapon but not a blunt force one.

Perhaps the skin is taken so it can be given to Kirby from Kirby's "wear you princess head like a hat" line we can assume that Kirby used the skin of his victims as the twisted parallel of his in game abilities.

Just my thoughts

Willt41
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Crap..I donno what to think..
I donno didn't it seem weird to you guys that metaknight kinda cut into the conversation between luigi and kirby..?
Link n' Mario are fighting, but will I don't think they'll kill each other 'cause Link n' Mario are really important characters..
And shoot, willt41, you might have a point there..
but then how would that explain kirby and metaknight fighting then..?

Last edited by Queeny on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:30 pm

Raya wrote:The only missing Melee characters left are Dr. Mario (...); there's no distinction between Dr. Mario and Mario in TWBB, so it can't be him (unless Mario has a split personality or something).
The answer to this is in Episode 1, and in Episode 6.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Blue Madness wrote:
Raya wrote:The only missing Melee characters left are Dr. Mario (...); there's no distinction between Dr. Mario and Mario in TWBB, so it can't be him (unless Mario has a split personality or something).
Somethin to with with some license of some sorts.

Edit: i think Will41 is onto something. When I thought about a Hyrule Conspiracy, I forgot about MK. He's quick with a blade and could get in and out of someone else's turf no prob. Meh, whatever happens, happens... and it will be cool.

Edit2:... at this point, it could be anyone... again. Fuckin mindfuckers.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:25 pm

smashbro wrote:
Blue Madness wrote:

Edit: i think Will41 is onto something. When I thought about a Hyrule Conspiracy, I forgot about MK. He's quick with a blade and could get in and out of someone else's turf no prob. Meh, whatever happens, happens... and it will be cool.

Let us not forget though, Meta Knight has no decent smash strength. Blunt force trauma to the back of the head? Meta Knight isn't strong enough for that I don't think.

You know what I think?
Spoiler:
... I think one of my old theories just became Theory #1.

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:35 pm

The Meta Knight wrote:
Let us not forget though, Meta Knight has no decent smash strength. Blunt force trauma to the back of the head? Meta Knight isn't strong enough for that I don't think.

You know what I think?
Spoiler:
what theory was that..?

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:32 pm

the things I got out of episode Seven is that
A. Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda are not after the same goal.

B. the Cannibal in question is Old like Ganon old

C. the Cannibal is Male

and
D. Is in direct contact with kirby

my suspect #1 is in fact Vaati

[Reason #1]he has connections with Ganondorf, And zelda.

[Reason #2]he not only kill Dedede{Being a Martial arts Champion}, But get out of without being seen{Via Teleporting witch he could do in Game}

[Reason #3]he could use wind as his disemboweling tool.{seeing that modern science uses it to cut through stone}

[Reason #4] Ganondorf would trust him not only as an informant but as a fellow LoZ villain{Vaati worked for him in Four swords for the Game cube}

[Reason #5]Zelda in TWBB Could be the one to manipulate him to cause chaos{Zelda is more of a Puppet master than The main Ground soldier, Being both a lackey and a Leader in the Games he appears in}

[Reason #6] he could hide himself as a Hyrulian immigrant{due to the Fact that he is relatively unknown}

EDIT:[Reason #7]he would be witlessness.{as he can temporarily turn people to Stone}

Last edited by DRTJR on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : epifiany)

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:35 pm

The Meta Knight wrote:
smashbro wrote:
Blue Madness wrote:

But then again, all the characters have great strength when they use a hammer. So maybe he's secretly carrying a golden hammer (it would have to be that as the normal hammer already featured) and he's using that to bash his victims' heads in?

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lanceb on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:46 pm

It's definitely Pokemon Trainer, episode 7 helped confirm that. Where was squirtle when Luigi was talking to Kirby? He was watching them talk and making sure that Kirby didn't spill the beans about Pokemon Trainer. He had severe blunt trauma to the back of the head which you could tell because pieces of his skull were left. That sounds like Skull Bash doesn't it? Also for why only the intestines are left I think he skins them like Buffalo Bill and wears there skin to pretend that Pokemon Trainer is one of the dons. To anyone thinking that it's someone not from Brawl it wouldn't make any sense for someone not from brawl to be the killer and it's better writing if it's a playable character.

lanceb
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:50 pm

lanceb wrote:That sounds like Skull Bash doesn't it?
My mind has been blown.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ziratha on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:02 pm

I have a single thought. Since I want a unique theory, and pokemon trainer is already taken, I posit the following:

When kirby mentioned why only the intestines were left, the obvious question is why did he take the skin? My immediate answer is because he has no skin of his own. Thus my current theory is the robot, rob.

ziratha
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  epicwes on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:52 pm

I definately think Samus is the butcher, and Episode 7 confirmed that for me. When Link mentions "your whore" to Luigi, Luigi claims Samus was with him the whole time. But he stops mid-sentence and thinks while dramatic music plays. Now looking back at Episode 5, I know Samus did something. Dedede finishes his meeting with Samus and Luigi, and dismsses them to go "have some drinks on me, the both of ya". Luigi and Samus exit with Dedede still in the room. The two talk breifly and then Pauline rushes up the stairs and informs them of the fight. She quickly turns and runs back downstairs, with Luigi in suit. Samus goes to follow, then stops and turns her head back towards the entrance to Dedede's room. She is absent during the fight scene, and isn't seen again until the police show up. Link spots Luigi and heads for him, but Samus appears at the bottom of the stairs and drags Luigi off. They enter Dedede's room and find the remains. Clearly, Samus was up to something. Also, the series stresses frequently on the fact that no one can be trusted. Luigi is our lone hero, and of course he's on sides with Mario, Peach, and others. But Samus has been nothing but sweet and kind to Luigi, and I expect its setting him up for betrayal. Maybe she's collaborationg with Zelda or Link or Bowser or Ganondorf. She's a bounty hunter, so maybe Ganondorf or Bowser paid her to get rid of competition. But Samus is definately not as she seems.

Of course, this is just emphasis on Samus. There are clues pointing to other people, and many things that can't be explained.

Also, I highly doubt its one of the Pokemon. Lucario has already been shown as just stuffed toy during the fighting ring scene. The only Pokemon character to become a character was the Trainer, because he is human. Pokemon can't speak english, so having one as an important character wouldn't work. One exception would be Mewtwo who could speak through telepathy, but he's dead. I also used to think Kirby was the butcher, because he takes people's skins. He even mentions wearing Daisy's head. But he's been locked up.

epicwes
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:53 pm

-_-

i still like my Vaati idea

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:34 pm

smashbro wrote:
lanceb wrote:That sounds like Skull Bash doesn't it?
My mind has been blown.
Equally. Shocked

Queeny wrote:
The Meta Knight wrote:

You know what I think?
Spoiler:
what theory was that..?

Look out... here comes another Meta Knight theory. **HOLY CRAP: SPOILERS?**
Spoiler:
We have several clues if we are to believe everything that's been said in Episode 7. Which we shouldn't... but, whatever. I like feeling important, kthxbye.

Kirby says we've known from the beginning. The clues are blatantly obvious. Link also drops a bombshell during the talk with Luigi and a smaller firecracker. First is the played-up "Where was Samus in all this?" realization. The other discovery is the autopsy report for Dedede. Oh and one more thing [/Columbo] he could order a police raid whenever necessary. Kirby also throws in some mind-twisting malarkey about "always watching", "works fast", and "leaves behind the organs for a reason". Why would you leave the end trails of an animal? If you were preparing the body to be stuffed, or to be eaten.

It's a character that knows things, has ties to his victims, been there from the beginning, may have a murderous tie with Samus, could order a raid against Dedede's club, can call upon brute strength to bash in a person's skull, and would likely consume the body quickly...

Wario. Wario's "B" move is to chomp on an opponent, and I must not have been the only one surprised to find he could swallow a huge character like Dedede and Bowser in-game. He knew where Samus was in Episode 3. He's been the snitch and go-to mole since Episode 1. He was all to knowledgeable about Mewtwo's death and had the ability to call the raid on Dedede's club. Guess who can bash a head in that's on his payroll? The Ice Climbers.

This makes all the sense in the world as of right now. However there's one loose end that I'm now adding to this theory... thanks to the new idea of a possible partner in crime. Here goes somethin...
Spoiler:
Okay, I threw this out... plenty of times... heck I even deny its plausibility now. But...

Meta Knight.

yeah, I regret saying it already. What we know is that Dedede himself called Meta Knight "obsessed" with Kirby. Meta Knight is also always watching Kirby, he's been after him also since the beginning. Maybe a double reference? I think maybe Wario and Meta Knight are working together, but Wario started the whole fiasco with the murders of Roy and Pichu, and then Mewtwo himself. Wario's on a power trip, he wants it all. I think at some point Meta Knight saw a chance to get his battle with Kirby (seeing as how the Mario Bros already took that from him), and made a deal with Wario to get the Mario Bros to the police station and open all the cells (which Mario did). This allowed Meta Knight the opportunity to fulfill his obsessed fantasy of going after Kirby. Or maybe, he WANTED Kirby released but didn't want to be the one to pull the switch.
Meta Knight could be a "Zenigata" ((Look it up, Foo)). It's all about the chase, and if Kirby is locked up the chase is over.
Particularly read that hyperlink at the end if you don't fully understand why I picked said character. Coincidentally, the character used to describe the former character is my favorite character of all time period end statement full bleedin' stop. Twisted Evil

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Hhhmm... Actually, I like that Wario theory. Sounds pretty plausible to me.

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BigKevSexyMan on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:46 pm

I think we should exclude the blunt force trauma to the head aspect. Let's not forget that dedede always has a hammer on him. If the killer could sneak up on dedede, and get ahold of the hammer, then it would account for the blunt force trauma.

BigKevSexyMan
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Archeus Cross on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:00 pm

BigKevSexyMan wrote:I think we should exclude the blunt force trauma to the head aspect. Let's not forget that dedede always has a hammer on him. If the killer could sneak up on dedede, and get ahold of the hammer, then it would account for the blunt force trauma.

Perhaps.... but they have seemed to make a big deal about it. Link went as far as to say from the autopsy blah blah blah.. so if our story's writers put that in there.. they did so for a reason... and i don't think it was to throw us off.. in my humble opinion.

This does keep getting interesting though.

Archeus Cross
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rajuk on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:21 am

First time posting, and i registered just for this thread. I have many thoughts on this, but i cant decide on one so here i go (gonna try to list the ones that arent alrdy listed):

-When you kill someone, you leave a corpse. When you kill someone and degut them all you leave behind are the insides. Now, you can tell who that corpse is, but can you tell whos insides are of who? idk why, probably not but there might be a chance they WERENT killed and degutted, a possible kidnap and random insides placed there to trick, very unlikly but possible.

-Now, idk if this is correct, but in super mario smash brawl (never played the game so forgive me if im wrong) cant u collect trophies of characters (basing off what a friend told me)? Now, lets say the butcher DOES have the skin, he CAN do a bit of taxidermy and make 'thropis'. Why idk, just a thought.

Im not going to lie, i dont think its one person. MAYBE one person doing hte killing, but i think its a joint effort, hell maybe even a conspiracy with the news team (pretty good news...) idk, just thoughts been a while since i watched the other episodes so ima watch now. Btw on the meta knight theories, you see lulgi run off, you dont ACTUALLY see them fight now do you? and on the wario one...well sound plausable actually

Edit: i think i got a bit more umph for the Meta Knight theory. In episode 2, he says hell be watching. When peach is talking to kirby, kirby says Leave the file here and return in a day (Implieing he might actually not know for sure who it is). Now, only one who could of known of this at the time was Meta knight, and soon short after shes kidnapped.

Rajuk
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:24 am

I think we should all just agree that Zach is an asshole writer and by the end episode we'll all be facedesking

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciretwo on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:30 am

After reading all of the theories I cant find to many holes in them and they sound very plauseble, the only problem is that they sound TO good. There are way to many factors that point towards Wario, Metaknight, and also Samus, so heres my input.

-Their all doing it.(Just Wario, Metaknight, and Samus I mean)

Everyone of them were in prime positons with plenty of clues and hints at them doing something. Now here comes the slight grasping for ideas, there is ony one being who could control the minds of these individuals ans not the Master hand, or Tabuu, since their not supossed to be in this story, I'm talking about the Don Mewtwo. Before you barage me all saying he's dead and all, with his powers it wouldn't be that difficult to fake his own death, maybe even used some random nobody for the guts. Using three pawns he could spread chaos thoughout the kingdom. Influencing the minds he could move his main pawns into positions of power.

-Mesing with either Zeldas mind or Links, he got Wario into a position in the law.
-Manipulating Samus, he could direct Luigi and Pokemon Trainer in circles, she was also near one of the dons, perfect chance to knock him off.
-Metakinght could have had easily let out the inmates to cause a panic.
-Also by using his power to let out Kirby and then leting Metaknight on him he could increase his hold on to Metaknights mind and either let the one person who could out him or by by making a farce battle he could take the mind of one of the most feared under his control.

As for the why no idea, but thats just my thoughts.

Ciretwo
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:29 am

A thought occurred to me last night.

What if the killer isn't actually one of the characters?

What if the killer is actually someone from Nintendo?

We know that Nintendo the company exists in this world, and judging by the size of their offices are doing quite well. As for just who stars in their games is anybody's guess; none of the characters seem to be in their employ, and the only real life reference we've had is the poster for the Mario Bros movie. Maybe they have alternative versions of the characters, or they did once make games of the characters we know.

So why would Nintendo be the murderer? Firstly, look at the first characters to die; all were the ones left out from Brawl. Nintendo simply didn't want them anymore, so literally killed them off. But what about Dedede? Simple- he's a hedonist. He just doesn't fit in with Nintendo's image. They can't run the risk of his empire of lust getting more powerful. As Dedede says, he has the love of the people. Once he's out of the way, all that's left are the more traditional villians.

But why take the skin and leave the insides? It's a statement. The skin is what the character looks like; the insides are what the character IS. It's a statement about reusing characters, yet ignoring their personalities and history. In this case, Nintendo doesn't care about the character themselves, merely their physical likeness. They're taking the skin to simply reuse it. Which will probably make for some frightening revelations later on...

This is my theory: the Mushroom Kingdom is in terminal decline, and Nintendo, from behind the scenes, is seeking to remake it. Thus they are killing off the characters they don't need, and those that are proving a thorn in their side, in order to remodel the kingdom as they see fit. This is why I'm getting the distinct feeling Kirby is going to be a vicitim soon...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top