Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Raya on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:02 am

I seriously doubt that Marth is the killer. He's just been a grunt on the police force, and has no motive.

Besides, now he's out to avenge Ike, so we should get a glorious scene next episode with him speaking out against the kingdom's corruption and going down fighting cheers

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hmmm

Post  RenonUthZhakrin on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:32 am

Well.. I've been going on this forum and reading theories for.. well months. And I'm surprised I haven't seen more of what i've been guessing what has been going on. To keep this brief but reference to the Butcher removing the guts (And whyyyyy) and then Bowsers reference to the Butcher working from 'the inside'. Couldn't the Butcher be Kirby? And taking a morbid twist on his ability to take abilities as actually wear their skin.. the reference of this whole thing 'starting from the very beginning' maybe isn't the beginning of the series (though it's mentioned at the beginning at the film) but at the /beginning/ of the corruption.. and didn't that begin with kirby wearing Daisy's skin and dancing around with it?

This could be partnered with the whole turning people into trophies which has been thrown around as a concept, and Bowser confirmed in the last episode.

RenonUthZhakrin
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilwarin on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:07 am

OK, I thought about this at work, and it kept bugging me:

In episode 9, Squirtle was acting up when there was danger nearby, probably attempting to warn PT. We never found out who locked up Squirtle in the asylum and why. All Pokemon Trainer says about it was, "I thought they sent you out to the stud farm."

So who locked up Squirtle? Did they know that he had a sense of danger and didn't want him to warn PT anymore? If that was the case, in episode 2, we see Squirtle attacking Peach... does that mean that Peach had some kind of ulterior motive?

confused

Last edited by Wilwarin on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Wilwarin
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Narukari on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:25 am

What if the target was squirtle. Since squirtle was the one locked up before things began, maybe he really did know something that was worth killing him over.

Narukari
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:55 pm

so the bomb wasn't meaned for PT.....it was meaned for squirtle? its a theory well worthy of this thread

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:54 pm

I hope the Squritle thing turns out to be true.

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:01 pm

that would mean that Red was in the wroung place at the wroung time

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrannus on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Wilwarin wrote:So who locked up Squirtle? Did they know that he had a sense of danger and didn't want him to warn PT anymore? If that was the case, in episode 2, we see Squirtle attacking Peach... does that mean that Peach had some kind of ulterior motive?

confused

The Squirtle thing was a reference to the scene in Silence of the Lambs, where an inmate, err, splashes Clarice with something a little more grotesque than Water Gun.

There could be something more to it than that, but at the moment, I doubt it.

There are too many questions, and still too few answers.

Cyrannus
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Squirtle "acting up" in this episode was, unless I'm very much mistaken, him humping Red.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Eiron wrote:Squirtle "acting up" in this episode was, unless I'm very much mistaken, him humping Red.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought, but wth would he do that?

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:30 pm

AHA!

Maybe the capsule bomb wasn't meant to kill Red specifically but it was actually meant for Squirtle, Squirtles "acting up" could've been him trying to warn Red of something... or someone. Squirtle may have seen something that could've implicated the dismemberer... or whoever it was that decided to send a bomb to Red's doorstep [/speculation] Yeah ok, I just scrolled up and found that I wasn't the first to think this. Silly me. Embarassed

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Poor Squirtle. Sad

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:13 pm

smashbro wrote:
Eiron wrote:Squirtle "acting up" in this episode was, unless I'm very much mistaken, him humping Red.

I assumed it was comedic relief.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:49 am

smashbro wrote:

Because Red is sexy.

Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://smashbrosfan.proboards81.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fenrir vii on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:04 am

If anything, I thought this episode cleared the suspicion from Zelda and Wario both. If only in the way that they "killed" their victims.

Zelda could have just as easily sliced Link up like the others without suspicion... instead of leaving him with one sword wound. And Wario was instructed to blow PT's house up for whatever reason... again, he could have just sliced up anything in his way... although admittedly, a house full of PokeMon could be a problem for him.

Zelda and Ganon are assumably working together, as evidenced by the "I wouldn't need a stronger man" line, and the fact that she had the bomb. Wario is working for Zelda... otherwise, he would have no real want or reason to send his brother to blow up Red.

What puzzles me about this is how open Zelda was about having the bomb.. I mean, there wasn't much Link could have done about it anyway, but it seems if she were working behind Link's back, as evidenced by the "who's whispering in your ear" line, she would have kept it more hidden

SO I'm not entirely sure, but the different ways of killing the people in this episode led me to believe that Zelda and Wario aren't the butcher. Also, have they moved to the towers yet? That is where the butcher is, says Bowser... so I'm also not sure where all that comes in.

Squirtle... I still don't get it. Why was he in the lockup... and why all the humping, etc? may not be important, but I've had a lot of questions about him since the start.

One more question... did Bowser let on that he DID have the princess, and she was taken from him, or was it that Ganon had originally kidnapped her?

"well excuse me, princess" and "Your princess is in another castle" were absolutely incredible, btw...

And if the final episode shows Mario, Luigi, Samus, and Link (together with mario's army, and the probable comeback of CF) fighting together to save the kingdom... just epic.

EDIT

also... about the trophy line from Bowser... I seriously don't think he was meaning an actual trophy...like in smash or anything. More like a trophy of battle. A kill. Kinda like hanging a deer head as a "trophy"

fenrir vii
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Redem on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Well its hard to make out a particular agenda here some of my analysis

That there is an association of people that all act together to make the killing seem plausible enough

There something that make me doubt Peach being behind it mainly cause she went to see Kirby on her own for him to help in the inquiry, unless she manage to pull one heck of a Xanatos Gambit I think its unlikely that she would do it

While Wario seem possibly might have to do with it, what could be his motivation? If indeed he was involve in it I could see that essentially he was seeking for a way to get on top of the criminal underworld without people really suspecting it just happen that thing got out of hand. The best that I could come up with is he and Zelda got hatch up some plan for Zelda (she seem to be the one who is the most able to pull the kill) to take over the kingdom while Warrio took control of the underworld possibly with Gannon involve

Gannon seem plausible enough, but I think dramaticaly it would be dud if we found out he was the killer, and I think that at some level luigi figured out who the killer was (unless he thought it was browser until episode 9) and their meeting he would have point out something along the way (unless I'm remembering thing incorrectly)

Redem
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Squirtle... I still don't get it. Why was he in the lockup... and why all the humping, etc? may not be important, but I've had a lot of questions about him since the start.

The squirtle in jail thing was a Silence of the Lambs reference, but in the movie Squirtle was a prisoner touching himself... and he didn't throw spit, exactly. Thus why squirtle is a humpy little bastard the rest of the time.

Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://smashbrosfan.proboards81.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Falsetto on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:22 pm

SurgePox wrote:I wonder what Wario is up to right now.

*flies in on a carpet from Super Mario Bros. 2* Your majesty, Wario and his minions have seized the island of Sarasaland.

Falsetto
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the_ultimate_evil on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:12 pm

mr G&W can merge with shadows and darkness, now what if gw was able to get access to the darkness inside someone, and burst out from the inside, would explain the whole nothing but guts thing left

the_ultimate_evil
Riff Raff

View user profile http://www.deanirvine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:13 pm

If Ganon and the GW army are in fact responsible for the body mutilations, then why does he butcher the corpses? I can see him having a motivation to take out DDD and Mewtwo, but I don't see why he would butcher the bodies.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Maybe the G&W army are just a bunch of crazy psycho's? I could see that being the case, and Ganon only having the ability to tell them what to do, not how to do it.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:43 pm

SurgePox wrote:If Ganon and the GW army are in fact responsible for the body mutilations, then why does he butcher the corpses? I can see him having a motivation to take out DDD and Mewtwo, but I don't see why he would butcher the bodies.
Since it would seem out of character for Ganondorf to butcher the bodies, that's why he had it done?

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lonewolf on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:39 pm

subspace emissary

lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:46 pm

I was thinking about who this butcher could be and reached a bit of a conclusion that I'd like to hear thoughts on:

With Bowser saying the bit about them not making a trophy out of him I think that whole they keep the skin to make a trophy of them thing is true. So simply thinking, who would want to collect bodies and make trophies of them? To me it seems like only a character insane like Kirby would do such a thing, and then it hit me, Olimar!

Olimar acts a lot like Kirby with his sort of psycho ish attitude and the way that he can make explosive bombs and smash balls and also the fact that he collects just about everything. He is exactly the type of character that I would see collecting bodies to add to his collection. You could say that he followed the G&W here after they grew tired of him (or w/e Bowser said as to the reason they left Olimar) and that upon reaching the Mushroom Kingdom he decided to kill and make trophies, starting with Roy and Pichu, then realizing that the most prized possessions of trophies are in fact the dons, so he was their next target.

For the blunt trama with DDD thing, look no further then ROB. In one simple laser attack it killed Falco, in just 1 hit, just like the 1 hit in the back of DDDs head, the lasers could have went through his skull. We also haven't seen what else the Pikmin can do. Surely if they can make bombs then they can also do other things that could kill someone in seconds and could disembower them.

The question then arrises of why kidnap Peach. Perhaps Olimar finds that the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, being as great as she is, is far greater then the dons and so sees her as a better collectible when kept in say mint condition? So he chose not to kill her. One could also say that maybe Ganon or Link or someone that knew of Olimar and maybe the G&W kidnapped her in order to protect her.

With Yoshi, I would say that he obviously wasn't killed by the butcher but was killed by the IC by Wario just like PT in order to get at the Mario Bros I suppose just because Wario seems like the type of guy that wants to make his enemies suffer before killing them.

So whatcha guys think?

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:13 am

Amazingly possible with just one flaw. I highly doubt Ganon would want to protect Peach....now if she was a bargaining chip for Olimar, to get him to make bombs and venom.....

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top