Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:45 am

Avalanche91 wrote:Amazingly possible with just one flaw. I highly doubt Ganon would want to protect Peach....now if she was a bargaining chip for Olimar, to get him to make bombs and venom.....
It's possible Peach has already been killed and that her butchered body just simply hasn't been found yet. Mario and/or Luigi may find her blood spattered crown in ep 10 then go crazy in someones grill. Suspect

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Falsetto on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:51 am

lonewolf wrote:subspace emissary

Has nothing to do with the story of TWBB, as Zach stated multiple times.

Falsetto
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristopher on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:19 am

SurgePox wrote:If Ganon and the GW army are in fact responsible for the body mutilations, then why does he butcher the corpses? I can see him having a motivation to take out DDD and Mewtwo, but I don't see why he would butcher the bodies.

Perhaps in order to create the identity of "The Butcher". What if there really is no Butcher? What if the MO is itself a diversion, and the victims were gutted to make it look like a Kirby-class psycho. It's quite possible that Kirby himself was the inspiration for "The Butcher"

At first glance, this may seem like a non too logical thought but what if when Kirby says "he goes for the insides" he is in fact refering to Ganondorf's ultimate goal: The distruction of a kingdom at his own hands from the inside out. It was Ganondorf that gave Luigi the Triforce and sent him to give it to Olimar. It was Ganondorf who gave Luigi the flute and sent him to his possible death at Bowser's.

Who better to cause all of this? Ganondorf even says himself that he was robbed of his destiny when Hyrule fell to economics rather than through his own actions.

Just a thought though

Kristopher
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:07 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
SurgePox wrote:If Ganon and the GW army are in fact responsible for the body mutilations, then why does he butcher the corpses? I can see him having a motivation to take out DDD and Mewtwo, but I don't see why he would butcher the bodies.
Since it would seem out of character for Ganondorf to butcher the bodies, that's why he had it done?
I doubt that the series would place such an emphasis on the murder style only for it to all be a big cop out. I've heard of red herring, but that's just ridiculous.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:45 pm

I think it's fair to say the biggest suspect right now is Zelda. She fits the physical description quite well (fast), can teleport away at will, has a fairly clear motive, we've seen her murdering (with no apparent grief for the action), adds to the Silence of the Lambs parallel with the whole crossdressing, is politically powerful and according to Link, is bipolar and psychotic. The only things that clash with it are:

1. The tower is the butcher's lair. From the way Wario talks in Ep 8, it would seem Zelda hasn't been there before
2. It seems TOO obvious... although I totally wouldn't mind if she did turn out to be the one.
3. There's not a huge abundance of ways that she'd be able to murder with blunt force trauma.
4. There's no blood on her on episode 6 after Dedede's death, although this could be explained by saying she did the murder in her Zelda outfit, then switched to the clean Sheik outfit...

If she isn't the murderer, it would seem she's definitely in deep with whoever the killer is.

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilwarin on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:03 pm

There's still another thing bugging me: How was Bowser poisoned and why?

There are only two characters I can think of who would have the ability. In the Brawl game, Olimar uses the White Pikmin to deal poison damage, and Peach uses Toad to emit spores.

Peach makes sense, since she's been kidnapped by Bowser multiple times. However, we've seen Olimar use his Pikmin in TWBB, most notably in the capsule used to kill Red. He could have made a similar capsule to poison Bowser, but how would it have been delivered to him? Ganon seems to have the only method to get to his castle, but why use poison? Why not just kill him outright like the rest of the Koopas? Is it because use of poison is the only way to kill him?

Bowser says, "They say we Koopas are made of steel. Steel on the outside, but on the inside, that's where the venom works." This could just be a rumor or speculation. But the other Koopas looked as though they were easy to kill...

Also, use of the word 'venom' implies that it has to be injected directly into the bloodstream to work. Could Ganon have gotten that close to Bowser?

Wilwarin
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabrewulf on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:09 pm

It's Zelda...the murders are the result of violent mood swings brought on by her Ganon-induced pregnancy Shocked

Sabrewulf
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Sabrewulf wrote:It's Zelda...the murders are the result of violent mood swings brought on by her Ganon-induced pregnancy Shocked

Zelda's getting her girls and getting up in everyone's grills. Peach, Samus...next thing you know, Leaf will be in on it.
Ganon's safe though, for that reason. Well, for now he is, anyway...

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lonewolf on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Falsetto wrote:
lonewolf wrote:subspace emissary

Has nothing to do with the story of TWBB, as Zach stated multiple times.
i just give random suggestions Laughing i don't read this thread as there is too much to read.

i mainly said subspace because someone said something about G&W going inside of people and blowing them up leaving their organs. thus i was reminded of the purple subspace bug things.

lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:02 am

Wilwarin wrote:There's still another thing bugging me: How was Bowser poisoned and why?

There are only two characters I can think of who would have the ability. In the Brawl game, Olimar uses the White Pikmin to deal poison damage, and Peach uses Toad to emit spores.

Peach makes sense, since she's been kidnapped by Bowser multiple times. However, we've seen Olimar use his Pikmin in TWBB, most notably in the capsule used to kill Red. He could have made a similar capsule to poison Bowser, but how would it have been delivered to him? Ganon seems to have the only method to get to his castle, but why use poison? Why not just kill him outright like the rest of the Koopas? Is it because use of poison is the only way to kill him?

Bowser says, "They say we Koopas are made of steel. Steel on the outside, but on the inside, that's where the venom works." This could just be a rumor or speculation. But the other Koopas looked as though they were easy to kill...

Also, use of the word 'venom' implies that it has to be injected directly into the bloodstream to work. Could Ganon have gotten that close to Bowser?

I assumed that Olimar was making it and the Game & Watches poisoned Bowser, since one of them had a bottle.

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:39 am

Bowser knows knew who the killer is. He knows the Butcher aims for the insides and probably has been poisened by said Butcher.
The way for the Butcher to get his hands on the poison was either trough Ganon, or directly trough Olimar. Either way the Butcher is in cahoots with someone. Now think back to another line of bowser.

the insides....thats the butchers aim

This either reflects to his own poisoned organs, or to the Butchers way of work. He/She always leaves the bowels or whatever its called in english at the scene. Most likely to instill fear in the people, or in case it was Kirby, to dance around in their skin. Kirby however has a pretty solid Alibi being locked up more then half of the series. Either Zelda made a bargain with both Ganon and Kirby (which would make a killer combo in my opinion), or Mewtwo has been on the frontlines all along, having struck a bargain with his rival don.

Whoever it is, Ganon knows, Kirby knows, Bowser knows knew, and Zelda probably knows.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:42 am

Peach probably knows/knew too, and if the Game and Watches have a mind of their own, they know too. Wario might.

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:35 am

I dont think Wario knows, but yeah, Peach wether she's dead or alive probably know too

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:24 am

It's Waluigi. He's gonna pull a Keyser Soze at the end of the series. He wasn't sent to deliver the capsule to Red, he did it of his own accord. It was, in his eyes, a mercy killing. Red was kind-hearted to Wa, so that was why he only killed him, but didn't mutilate him. Waluigi didn't want someone as naive as Red to have to live in the type of world the Mushroom Kingdom had become. Also, what's the one thing that M. Knight Shamalamadingdong taught us in Unbreakable? If you're looking for the villain, he's almost always the exact opposite of the hero. And since the hero of the entire series has obviously been Luigi...

Fox
Toad Thug

View user profile http://twitter.com/casualfoxdude

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:19 am

To be honest, I don't think Waluigi is inherently villanous enough, or even an important enough character. Besides, it's a very large leap for a comic relief character to become the main villain. I also don't think the butcher would deviate from his method of killing.

Lets face it. Waluigi has been a lame character throughout the entire Mario series. And they were just parodying that by making him a mentally retarded guy with an obsession for tennis, parties and olympics. He's an awesome and hilarious character in this, but not villain material. =P

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:55 am

Not agreeing or disagreeing with this.

But I must say NEVER think you know Zach's and Matt's methods or think you understand them. They're GREAT mindfuckers and if you make the mistake of "knowing" them they'll make your brain into pudding and you'd be a real life Waluigi Razz

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:03 pm

I'm not saying that. I'm just saying I don't think it'll be the case at all. I could be wrong, but it doesn't matter if I am.

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:05 pm

I know, didn't mean to sound angry was just being a smartass lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:05 pm

That was a fast reply =P

In all fairness, I think the main reason I don't think it can happen is, I believe Zach once said it would be a developed character who would be the murderer (not sure if he said that, but I think he did). I don't claim to know what they're planning AT ALL, and for all I know, obi could be totally spot on, I just don't think it's likely. It's a pretty cool idea though and it'd be a cool twist. I wouldn't mind it if it were the case at all, if they pulled it off well.

So yeah, maybe I was a bit quick to assert my opinion, but I didn't mean to come off as arrogant and know-it-all-y. =P

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BustaJonesGavin on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:12 pm

It's me guys. I'm the butcher.

BustaJonesGavin
Marth

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hki6m0bifg

Back to top Go down

Post  binkx on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:13 pm

LIES! IT'S ME! I AM SPARTA...THE BUTCHER!

Brb guys- off to read episode 10.

binkx
Nana, The Ice Climber

View user profile http://www.projectcosplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:17 pm

It's worrying that we can't be sure anymore if you're joking or not.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BustaJonesGavin on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Who are you gonna listen to? Me, after being freshly fired from the show and giving out spoilers like X-Mas day, or the make-up artist who hasn't even read the episode 10 script yet?

BustaJonesGavin
Marth

Back to top Go down

Post  binkx on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:19 pm

All I have to say about this cock smoker is this: http://therewillbebrawl.forumotion.net/there-will-be-brawl-the-web-series-f1/the-official-twbb-behind-the-scenes-photos-and-videos-t223-60.htm
Check it out kids. That's not a sword he's pretending to swallow.

binkx
Nana, The Ice Climber

View user profile http://www.projectcosplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BustaJonesGavin on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Marth is gay and sucks dick, that's part of the storyline. Oh yeah, you don't read the scripts. You wouldn't know anything about the characters.

It's me. I'm the butcher.

Last edited by BustaJonesGavin on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

BustaJonesGavin
Marth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top