The order of the best sodas.

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The order of the best sodas.

Post  sick of sickness on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Relmitos wrote:
smashbro wrote:And yes, Taco Bell rules. Lately, a few friends and I have been going there for lunch on days we get out hella early... then one of my friends got us kicked out. It was funny, but kinda sucks cause I don't think we can go back with him with the rest of us.

Can we hear the story? I wanna hear it, funny is good.

Are you sure that wasnt the one on Northern Blvd & Utopia in NY? Last time I was there, these teens were being LOUD AS FUCK, running around and being all rowdy and...like teens. Vulgar and disrespectful. Get off my lawn.

Also, as a plug, that is THE NICEST taco bell in the WORLD. It used to be shit. Ugly, dirty, dingy. But they were out of fire code, and they tore it down and built from scratch. Its so nice, its on the taco bell site:

Here, click on 'Stunt'

http://www.tacobell.com/frutistafreeze/beach/

sick of sickness
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

For a Water Cup

Post  Smashy B on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:05 am

Relmitos wrote:
smashbro wrote:And yes, Taco Bell rules. Lately, a few friends and I have been going there for lunch on days we get out hella early... then one of my friends got us kicked out. It was funny, but kinda sucks cause I don't think we can go back with him with the rest of us.

Can we hear the story? I wanna hear it, funny is good.
:3 Okay. Not that great of one, really.

So the four of us, Nick, Michael, Sam, and myself, took an early lunch at Taco Bell cause we didn't have any more classes that day and got out at 11:00. At our Taco Bell, they have one of those game things where if you can drop a quarter and twist the thing to get it on the bottom platform, you get a burrito (nickles and dimes get other stuff). Well, they kinda hate my best friend Nick cause he wins almost every time, and it's not that hard really, the Taco Bell veterans just hate him for it cause he never formally buys anything.

Anyway, Michael and I pay for our shit, and I handed Nick a quarter from the change I got, and he won himself a burrito (surprise surprise). When he did, he said, "Hey, Caludia, I won!"

Claudia was the manager/worker there that was working the register. Wel, turns out Nick was loud cause then she was all, "You're so loud. Why you always so loud?"

So then Michael and I took our spots in a corner and Nick and Sam are still getting their food. When they do, they both got water cups (you know, the free ones meant for only water (DURR)). So then nick announces, "Hey, Claudia, I'm gonna fill this up with soda!" And he did, so did Sam, and then they sat down. Michale and I are trying not to laugh, but we thought it was funny that he said that and Claudia didn't say anything of it... before.

About a minute later she came over, took the water cups (Fun Fact: they were filled with Baja Blast Mountain Dew... hey, they like windex), then she started yelling at Nick... kinda went like this:

Claudia: "You are very disrespectful! You know these are for water! Everyday you come here, you are loud and disrespectful!"
Nick: "Aww, Claudia, i told you I was going to fill it with soda. Come on, Claudia."
Claudia: "No! You are disrespectful! i'm calling the owner and the police on you! You are not allowed back here ever!"
Nick: "Claudia, Claudia, don't be like that." Then Claudia left so he said, "it's okay, Claudia, I still love you."

Yeah, something like that. We just sat there kinda laughing at what happened and if she was serious about calling the cops over water cups. I even said while aughin, "Dude, you're an ass." Then Nick wanted to go cause he didn't want to be here if the cops were actually coming (yeah, not good for him), but rest of us wanted to eat and didn't think any cops would show. Then we thought about it... cops really don't have anything better to do in Rocklin... No, really. We dipped.

So, in the car, Michale and I were like, "I can't believe you fuckin got us kicked out of Taco Bell."
But Nick just shrugged it off and said he didn't care... til I reminded him, "You're not an easy person to forget. you know we can't go back for awhile if you're with us." Then he started to care a little. Taco Bell's the shit, but we had to finish at my house.

We got kicked out over a water cup. We weren't rowdy, and he wasn't vulgar. The only kind of disrespect was how Nick would have a friendly tone when talking to Claudia, but being funny about it (don't know how else to explain it). So now we just have to hit the drive through whenever we go there and hope Claudia doesn't work it. I'm not sure, but I think they can choose to not sell us stuff even in the drive through.

That's what happened. Not sure if it's a funny thing to read about, probably more of a 'if you wee there' thing, and if you know us irl thing.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  darklink42 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:41 am

Serras-Kai wrote:
jumpingwhitebean wrote:
Serras-Kai wrote:I like Cream Soda and anything that is Orange flavored.
Ah orange cream soda is amazing.
Such a thing would destroy my mind.

Try Henry Weinhard's Orange Cream Soda if they have it wherever you are. One of the most amazing soda makers out there, IMO. Their black cherry soda is also something made of dreams.

But for me, my soda tiers goes:
Welch's Grape Soda>Cherry Dr. Pepper>Cherry Coke>Pepsi>Canada Dry Ginger Ale>Everything else

darklink42
Toad Thug

View user profile http://darklink42.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:37 pm

oh wow, smash. Ejected from Taco Bell forever because of something like that, lol

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaeley on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:55 pm

smashbro wrote: Claudia: "You are very disrespectful! You know these are for water! Everyday you come here, you are loud and disrespectful!"
Nick: "Aww, Claudia, i told you I was going to fill it with soda. Come on, Claudia."
Claudia: "No! You are disrespectful! i'm calling the owner and the police on you! You are not allowed back here ever!"
Nick: "Claudia, Claudia, don't be like that." Then Claudia left so he said, "it's okay, Claudia, I still love you."

I... think I would have punched his face in. Suspect

Chaeley
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Chaeley wrote:
smashbro wrote: Claudia: "You are very disrespectful! You know these are for water! Everyday you come here, you are loud and disrespectful!"

I... think I would have punched his face in. Suspect
Yeah... I doubt it.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Your friends a dick, especially for coming in, not paying for shit, and being an asshole to the employees.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:24 pm

He is a dick, and he knows it. But it was hella funny.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sick of sickness on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 pm

smashbro wrote:He is a dick, and he knows it. But it was hella funny.

Having worked in all aspects of retail, especially in unbelievably affluent neighborhoods where people DEMAND free things simply because they are rich and used to having butlers and shit like that...and chauffeurs who take them to the library and what not...

I can't say Im amused. People who abuse are not cool, especially people who are deliberately an asshole about it.

This is no judge on YOUR character, but I tend to be sensitive to abusive customers.

sick of sickness
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaeley on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:47 pm

SurgePox wrote:Your friends a dick, especially for coming in, not paying for shit, and being an asshole to the employees.

I know. No That poor woman -- as though working at Taco Bell isn't already hard enough without some douchopolis coming in and causing a scene every day. Times like these make me wish that there was a punch-in-the-balls emoticon.

Chaeley
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 pm

I really don't see it as that big of a deal.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:02 pm

smashbro wrote:I really don't see it as that big of a deal.

I do, I've spent 4 summers dealing with people like that and worst. Think of it in their view (the woman's in this case) they probably get that several times a day and some people just don't appreciate being treated by a kid with smug (I'm not saying he was smug, but it coulda been interpreted that way or neither) attitude. Honestly I think there's not enough respect these days but then again I was never a "cool kid" so maybe it's just me.

Somewhere in there a point was intended to be made lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sick of sickness on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:10 pm

If I ran the world, everyone would have to work a bottom-of-the-ladder minimum wage job, 50 hrs a week (with overtime), dealing with 85% of asshole customers, and work that job, with coworkers who you hate and several bosses who have it in for you, and work that job for 2 years.

Every One.

The world would be a much better place.

People would know how NOT to behave. And everyone would hold doors for everyone.

sick of sickness
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Smash's friend DID legtimately win that free food......I know that thing you're talking about, on the counter/cash wrap of every Taco Bell is that money dropper thingee & if you land it on the platform, a nickel gets you nachos, a dime gets you a taco & a quarter gets you a burrito (or something like that). They do say the limit is one free food item per day, so there's nothing really wrong with him owning Taco Bell for their charity, he's just following the rules......but dunno about the rest. As a self proclaimed @$$hole myself (On today's conference call, when my boss was doing roll call & got to me, I said: 'Now <Boss Name>, I'm a let you finish the roll call, but I want to say that <My old boss> had the best roll call of the year! Of ALL time!!!!'; I got a chuckle out of it at least silent ) some people have a sense of humor, some don't. Personally I would have shrugged it off & went about my business, even if the group of friends did it all the time but that's just me. The person being messed with in question could just have been having a bad day & didn't want anyone else's crap to deal with/hear, so that could also have been it too......being in retail for almost 9 years, people are people, & if you can't handle the rambunctious ones, maybe its not the best career choice for you.......... Razz Bottom line, the only crime committed was douchebaggery, & although I completely agree with Chaeley on the 'punch in the balls' option, we all just gotta deal; no need to kick someone out of Taco Bell over it.....

Edit: JGH totally ninja'ed me talking about the lady maybe having a bad day Razz

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:17 pm

He's probably gotten enough spit in his burritos that they're even. Hell, I'd probably pull a Tyler Durden too if I was serving a douche. Me, personally, I'm not rude to people doing a service, especially involving food... I hold Fight Club to heart. Razz

Ninja'd: Sano, you got it. Though I wouldn't say he didn't deserve gettin thrown out. The rest of us didn't D:

Also, i wouldn't say that working at Taco Bell is hard work. Cleaning the fuckin parking lot of your grandfather's Liquor/Party and Rental store, now that's hard work.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:18 pm

He's probably gotten enough spit in his burritos that they're even. Hell, I'd probably pull a Tyler Durden too if I was serving a douche. Me, personally, I'm not rude to people doing a service, especially involving food... I hold Fight Club to heart. Razz

Ninja'd: Sano, you got it. Though I wouldn't say he didn't deserve gettin thrown out. The rest of us didn't D:

Also, i wouldn't say that working at Taco Bell is hard work. Cleaning the fuckin parking lot of your grandfather's Liquor/Party and Rental store, now that's hard work.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:21 pm

smashbro wrote:Also, i wouldn't say that working at Taco Bell is hard work. Cleaning the fuckin parking lot of your grandfather's Liquor/Party and Rental store, now that's hard work.

LMFAO

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:21 pm

/highfive Cool

& now, I'm off to sell some customer service at the Halo ODST midnight launch! Razz Ja ne TWBB forums!!!!!

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Sanosukesama wrote:/highfive Cool

& now, I'm off to sell some customer service at the Halo ODST midnight launch! Razz Ja ne TWBB forums!!!!!

Fuck Halo!
There, I said it

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:01 am

Haha, lord knows you're right Razz About 30 peeps showed up, all in all, not too bad.....still sitting on like, 100 more copies of the damn thing though Suspect Now to sleep, so I can have fun with the group that comes in for the game before hauling @$$ to work Razz

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:04 am

Awesome lol FYI, my FB chat is being stupid again and I'm crashing as well

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:58 pm

Isn't ODST that RTS game? If so, I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't sell nearly as much as the other Halo games. It's not a FPS, durrrr, lol

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:04 pm

Relmitos wrote:Isn't ODST that RTS game? If so, I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't sell nearly as much as the other Halo games. It's not a FPS, durrrr, lol
Halo Wars is the RTS. ODST is a FPS.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:
Relmitos wrote:Isn't ODST that RTS game? If so, I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't sell nearly as much as the other Halo games. It's not a FPS, durrrr, lol

ABCDEFG........ya

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:
Halo wars is the REAL TIME STRATEGY. HALO 3 ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPER is a FIRST PERSON SHOOTER.

Translations are FUN

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top