Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/jumpingwhitebean

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Game Crushes o.O

Post  Smashy B on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Forgot about Mrs. Pac-Man too.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:15 pm

Wakka wakka.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:30 pm

When I was really young, Malon from OoT. Embarassed

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jumpingwhitebean on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:35 pm

smashbro wrote:Forgot about Mrs. Pac-Man too.
She could eat my ball any day....wait that would hurt.

jumpingwhitebean
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:37 pm

SurgePox wrote:When I was really young, Malon from OoT. Embarassed
On second thought, I could say the same, but I dunno if something from when I was that young would count.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:38 pm

jumpingwhitebean wrote:
smashbro wrote:Forgot about Mrs. Pac-Man too.
She could eat my ball any day....wait that would hurt.
I'm clapping right now. ROFL

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dainty-Doll on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Terra is defiantly the best looking FF girl, but I know most guys to quickly go for the VII girls and Rinoa from 8, I must admit I'm shocked no one has said lara (the newer lara I mean, not the polygon one, Although I asked a bunch of guys in college who actually prefer that lara o.O )

I admit I had a thing for Zip in tomb raider underworld o.O not the mention the fact I like both Kane brothers in Indigo prophecy , I'm weird Razz

Dainty-Doll
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:21 pm

When I was younger, Karen of Harvest Moon 64

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:25 pm

I married Karen in that game.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Dunno if anyone here plays Fallout 3, but when completed this one quest and ended up at Bigtown, I was talking to the few citizens there are and tried to date this chick Bittercup. Dunno if it's possible, but I was choosing the dialogue choices that would maybe swing that way. Anyway, some Super Mutants came to raid the town and I agreed to help them out. When I was done, I looked for Bittercup and found her dead body sprawled next to a house. I was genuinely upset. Then I loaded a past save and redid it and things turned out better.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dainty-Doll on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:43 pm

smashbro wrote:Dunno if anyone here plays Fallout 3, but when completed this one quest and ended up at Bigtown, I was talking to the few citizens there are and tried to date this chick Bittercup. Dunno if it's possible, but I was choosing the dialogue choices that would maybe swing that way. Anyway, some Super Mutants came to raid the town and I agreed to help them out. When I was done, I looked for Bittercup and found her dead body sprawled next to a house. I was genuinely upset. Then I loaded a past save and redid it and things turned out better.

aww, I'm not sure if you can date anyone in Fallout, I Know if your a girl you can get Burke to fall in love with you....Disturbing slightly....

I liked Martin in Oblivion and was gutted at the end of that Sad Thats the thing with games like that isn't it hehe

Dainty-Doll
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Dainty-Doll wrote:
smashbro wrote:Dunno if anyone here plays Fallout 3, but when completed this one quest and ended up at Bigtown, I was talking to the few citizens there are and tried to date this chick Bittercup. Dunno if it's possible, but I was choosing the dialogue choices that would maybe swing that way. Anyway, some Super Mutants came to raid the town and I agreed to help them out. When I was done, I looked for Bittercup and found her dead body sprawled next to a house. I was genuinely upset. Then I loaded a past save and redid it and things turned out better.

aww, I'm not sure if you can date anyone in Fallout, I Know if your a girl you can get Burke to fall in love with you....Disturbing slightly....

I liked Martin in Oblivion and was gutted at the end of that Sad Thats the thing with games like that isn't it hehe
The beginning back in the Vault may be different in Fallout 3, depending on if your a guy or girl, but as a guy, your childhood friend is a girl, forget her name, and you help her out with stuff, mainly some d-bags hitting on her. Might be able to date her, but it might be hard considering her father is the overseer... well, WAS the overseer. I'll find out if I ever go back there.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dainty-Doll on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:02 pm

smashbro wrote:
Dainty-Doll wrote:

The beginning back in the Vault may be different in Fallout 3, depending on if your a guy or girl, but as a guy, your childhood friend is a girl, forget her name, and you help her out with stuff, mainly some d-bags hitting on her. Might be able to date her, but it might be hard considering her father is the overseer... well, WAS the overseer. I'll find out if I ever go back there.

She's your friend as well if your a girl, only if you hit on her (Like if you choose I was dreaming about you) she gets all stressy and says something like "Ewww thats gross" XD And people like the girl in megaton bar, hits on you regardless of gender o.O

Dainty-Doll
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:09 pm

Dainty-Doll wrote:
smashbro wrote:
Dainty-Doll wrote:

She's your friend as well if your a girl, only if you hit on her (Like if you choose I was dreaming about you) she gets all stressy and says something like "Ewww thats gross" XD And people like the girl in megaton bar, hits on you regardless of gender o.O
I don't even want to hook up or date the girl in the Megaton bar. Even if it's a video game. Favorite part about Bigtown was that it gave me multiple times to use the psychotic killer lines and a couple times I did. They people don't do shit.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jumpingwhitebean on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:12 pm

Best part of Fable II was proposing to a prostitute then bashing their heads in with a hammer.

jumpingwhitebean
Dedede's Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:07 am

Taki, Talem (don't remember which) from SCII and Melina from Mortal Kombat are the ones I remember offhand.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:25 am

Dainty-Doll wrote:Terra is defiantly the best looking FF girl

This. Cool & what JGH said too~

Edit: With a side of Rydia.

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:31 am

@smash

You can flirt with Bittercup,but you can't date her.She'll give you presents though,Stimpaks and such.I read,that you can nail a female ghoul in the ghoul town(forgot the name) with the Ladykiller perk...

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:43 am

Fedaykin wrote:@smash

You can flirt with Bittercup,but you can't date her.She'll give you presents though,Stimpaks and such.I read,that you can nail a female ghoul in the ghoul town(forgot the name) with the Ladykiller perk...
Why the fuck would you want to nail a ghoul? Ladykiller perk sounds fun though, but since the level cap is only to 20 (unless you buy Broken Steel DLC) I think I'll choose ones more suitable... maybe... maybe...

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:12 am

Dainty-Doll wrote:Terra is defiantly the best looking FF girl

No Rikku.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:55 am

smashbro wrote:
Fedaykin wrote:@smash

Why the fuck would you want to nail a ghoul? Ladykiller perk sounds fun though, but since the level cap is only to 20 (unless you buy Broken Steel DLC) I think I'll choose ones more suitable... maybe... maybe...

I didn't do it,but there are necrophiles and other disgusting people.Ladykiller is pretty useless like Child at Heart,just gives you some more dialouge options in some situations,but being a ladykiller has a high coolness factor ^^

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:02 am

JGH27 wrote:Melina from Mortal Kombat
You mean... Mileena?

The same Mileena that looks like THIS unmasked??

(This picture is too big to post)

Shocked

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top