The Sports Thread

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sports Thread

Post  JGH27 on Fri May 13, 2016 9:25 pm

JGH27 wrote:Being a camera man between the benches of any sport can be a good time. Yesterdays hockey game I shot was full of intensity and so much foul language that the Producer made the director get off my camera shot at the end after about 30 seconds of reading lips that said "Ya, you f***ing p***ies, step on the f***ing ice and shut me the f*** up you c***sucking b****!" and language like that all game. Now, I'm usually pretty good at keeping a straight face during games but I was legit lol the whole damn time!

Fun fact about that game:

Apparently the coaches gave the player right Hell in the locker room. Not because of what he said/did but because he did it in front of a camera (me). I had a good laugh over this.

Raya, that's great to hear! Maybe the Toronto Maple Leafs can try doing this in the NHL next season lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue May 17, 2016 12:03 pm

JGH27 wrote:
Raya, that's great to hear! Maybe the Toronto Maple Leafs can try doing this in the NHL next season lol

Update, Leicester are now the champions Very Happy We drew with Man U, which got us a point, but not enough to push us into victory. The only way we could lose would be if Tottenham Hotspurs won their next three games. Unfortunately for them they were up against their rivals Chelsea, who absolutely were NOT going to let them win the trophy. So Spurs didn't win, meaning we got the championship!

This was the scene in the park at the victory parade. You might have noticed, it was a pretty big thing for the city Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:24 am

Ok so it refused to post twice yesterday, 3rd times a charm, right?

I worked for Sportsnet yesterday (one of the biggest sports broadcasters in Canada) and 20 minutes before we went to air live, there was a trade in the NHL. As luck would have it he was playing in the tournament we were covering. So I got to shoot his first ever TV interview as an Arizona Coyote!!
http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/crouse-caught-off-guard-trade-coyotes/

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top