DarkFalco wrote:pfffff lugia for the win! Very Happy

lugia's a wuss.

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future Games on the Horizon

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:22 pm

ho-oh craps ranbows for goodness sake..and has curly feathers. meh no thank you. lugia is awesome, can talk and took on the three original legendaries.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:30 pm

RAH! Can't E3 come any faster!? I don't know what I should be looking forward to. (I mean, anything that has a solid release date.)

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:25 pm

I know what I'm looking forward to... sure I was giddy waiting for L4D2 to come out but this ---v

^--- This, this I'm truly excited to play... and it's sure as hell stretching to be a long ass week before it's released. ><

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:44 am

DarkFalco wrote:ho-oh craps ranbows for goodness sake..and has curly feathers. meh no thank you. lugia is awesome, can talk and took on the three original legendaries.

As opposed to Lugia, who lives under the sea like Spongebob Wink

Besides, Lugia took on three legendaries...and got his ass utterly handed to him. It was the song that stopped them all fighting.

There you go. Lugia got outclassed by an ocarina Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:02 am

Raya wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:ho-oh craps ranbows for goodness sake..and has curly feathers. meh no thank you. lugia is awesome, can talk and took on the three original legendaries.

Besides, Lugia took on three legendaries...and got his ass utterly handed to him. It was the song that stopped them all fighting.

and Mewtwo kicks ass with a thought

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 am

Raya wrote:

aaaactually he was doing fine against the legendaries...it was that blasted cage that got him

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:47 am

DarkFalco wrote:
Raya wrote:

aaaactually he was doing fine against the legendaries...it was that blasted cage that got him

aaaactually he got taken down by them at an earlier part, then got revived by the ocarina.

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Innotech on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:18 am

Im really stoked for Sin and Punishment 2, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Endless Ocean 2, and Metroid Other M. I will be stoked for Zelda, when I find out more about it Im sure.
Just picked up a 360 too so Im starting on the back catalog for that. not much to look forward to this year for me on that system yet though.
Enjoying Forza 3 alot.

Innotech
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:08 am

Totally buying both versions. 8D

My only planned purchases are Ace Attorney Investigations and both Pokemon games, cause I'm cool like that. Hopefully I can PalPark from my Emerald to HG/SS. I can't send my pokemans over to Platinum cause it wipes the save (on Emerald), which is bullshit.

Also totally getting DDR for Wii whenever we get it here. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:00 pm

queen_camilla wrote:Totally buying both versions. 8D

My only planned purchases are Ace Attorney Investigations and both Pokemon games, cause I'm cool like that. Hopefully I can PalPark from my Emerald to HG/SS. I can't send my pokemans over to Platinum cause it wipes the save (on Emerald), which is bullshit.

you should probably look into the whole save wiping thing...

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:30 pm

td260 wrote:
queen_camilla wrote:Totally buying both versions. 8D

you should probably look into the whole save wiping thing...
that might be a good idea.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TD260 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:31 pm

I'm an avid reader of fantasy novels. Now, I'm not sure how many people are fans of this series( The Wheel of Time, written by Robert Jordan, and the last three books being constructed from notes by Brandon Sanderson) , but the fact that they're making a movie and a game around the same time of one another of one of the books, (The Eye Of the World, Book one of The Wheel Of Time) book is interesting.
GameFAQS says
"The Wheel of Time is a Fantasy Action Adventure game, developed by Red Eagle Games and published by Electronic Arts, scheduled to be released in 2010."

Maybe some of you have heard of it, and are interested that I posted it. Maybe I'm proving myself to be a weirder nerd than anyone could have thought. Either way, there it is.

also, HURRY UP CAMELOT!!! RELEASE GSDS ALREADY!!!

TD260
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:28 am

Meh. I'll send my pokemans from Emerald to LeafGreen and then Pal Park them. No big deal.

Ordering Ace Attorney Investigations soon. Heck yes.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:53 pm

The problem I faced when L4D2 came out was that after I had it there were no games I knew of that I was looking forward to playing. My gaming career was at it's proverbial end (what a shocker L4D2 was, but I'm done ranting about that). I was just about ready to move on to... I dunno, stamp collecting, when Mass Effect 2 came into my hot little hands. This will keep me amused for many days and Aliens Vs Predator is coming out soon which is also ace!

With the power of these two combined I think I'm set for the next several months as far as games go, not sure what else is coming out in the next few months that I'd be eager to play, the new splinter cell looks interesting but I'm not much of a fan.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans on Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:22 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:The problem I faced when L4D2 came out was that after I had it there were no games I knew of that I was looking forward to playing. My gaming career was at it's proverbial end (what a shocker L4D2 was, but I'm done ranting about that).

Yes, I too was angry about the censorship in l4d2, fucking michael atkinson with his 1950s values, and yes, I realise the irony of me complaining about the lack of an R18+ rating for games in Australia when I'm only 14.

I'm looking forward to the new Zelda game for Wii, though I would probably be more psyched if I could find information other than one picture and some hearsay and conjecture.

Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Necropost! I was gonna make my own thread about it but looked around to see if one was actually made, and here was the appropriate one. Going to keep this fairly brief; HOLY SHIT, Phantasy Star Online 2! I never made it to lvl 200 on the first one, guess I've gotta get back to that. Love it and I'm excited now. PSO 1 was originally released roughly a decade ago, and finally "Oh hey gaiz! PSO2!".

Yea, it's so new the only scraps and images are all in Japanese, go figure. Loosely translated, I love the Phantasy Star series. I am excited!

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:04 am

Bioware is having a special deal for those who pre-order Dragon Age II. Pre-order before January 11, 2011 and you'll get extra bonus content valued at $20. These include:
  • A download code for a bonus playable character and missions
  • Downloadable game soundtrack
  • Exclusive in-game digital armory featuring multiple weapons
  • Additional downloadable items

Put in my pre-order yesterday and I can't wait. Unfortunately it releases a few day before my week of finals in the spring, so to prevent myself from getting super distracted, I'm having it ship to my home address. My spring break will be spent playing it.

http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/info/order/

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vivienne Vex on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:22 am

God damn it Bioware. Why must you put the date so close to so to many other other good games coming out. Sad Really wanted to pre order DA2.

Preordered DKC returns
Just got Kirbys epic yarn.
along with the 3DS
kid Icarus
Legend of Zelda SS
Mario sports mix
New paper mario game.

Had it been able to come out at any other time I would have more then likely been able to pre order it.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:38 am

Viero,it's just a matter of priorities.You won't get any more content for the Mario Sports Mix,if you preorder it now or buy it at the release date.It will be there,waiting for you patiently for months for the same price anyways.If you get DA2 now,you really have a benefit.Just think about it a bit.

Personally,I can't wait for DA2.I'd like to be a City Elf once again,but oh well,you can't have anything.It will be epic.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:41 am

You could not get Mario Sports Mix. I only suggest that though cause I'm not big on sports games, so I'm biased.

Ninja'd. I wanna be a mage again. Hopefully they'll still be tanks like in Origins.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:56 pm

turns out I really like being a dual wielding dalish rogue (duncan's dagger and duncan's sword, 2 grandmaster runes each), but I really hope you can somehow transport your character from origins. I know they have a more set out story about some guy no one cares about, but a guy can hope.

Decided to wait with buying a 3DS, with my wallet being in a constant state of flux.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:22 pm

I was going to buy The Force Unleashed 2 but everywhere I go I hear it sucks. Sad

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:00 pm

King Avalanche wrote:turns out I really like being a dual wielding dalish rogue (duncan's dagger and duncan's sword, 2 grandmaster runes each), but I really hope you can somehow transport your character from origins. I know they have a more set out story about some guy no one cares about, but a guy can hope.

Decided to wait with buying a 3DS, with my wallet being in a constant state of flux.

You can't,but the world is still changed according to the decisions your Warden made during Origins.Hawke will be the new Shepard.

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top