weapons in games

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: weapons in games

Post  .. on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:There was a gun in some TimeSplitters game that basically made your enemies inflate like a balloon until they exploded into a rain of blood.

If that isn't badass I don't know what is.

That gun was called "The Injector" used against the mutants in Crowe's lab. Im a fan of Timesplitters as well.
---

Shotgun - Left 4 Dead 2. - The shotgun in L4D2 just made you feel badass the first time you held it.
Revolver - Bioshock. - Nothing felt better than jumping in the air and headshotting a bloody splicer with the revolver.
Super Gravity Gun - Half Life 2. - Whats better than actually picking up a combine when hes alive and shooting him into the air or across the room or at other combine?
Thompson - Day of Defeat: Source. - This World War 2 game has a gun known for its "Magic Bullets". I get headshots from across the map with this gun.
Grenade Launcher - Team Fortress 2. - On the map ctf_2fort there is nothing better than taking on a whole team on the bridge, shooting a barrage of grenades to their side usually killing a couple of them in the process.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  katorishintaro on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:16 am

lol I remember, for some god-aweful reason, the terrance and phillip dolls from South Park for the nintendo 64. And Cartman throwing snowballs and screaming "damn turkey" and "I'm gonna eat you guys for breakfast!"

katorishintaro
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:31 am

any sniper gun is good
Twisted Evil

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zoltanben90 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:21 am

katorishintaro wrote:lol I remember, for some god-aweful reason, the terrance and phillip dolls from South Park for the nintendo 64. And Cartman throwing snowballs and screaming "damn turkey" and "I'm gonna eat you guys for breakfast!"
You fail to mention the record player and the cow gun?

If I had bigger arms i would like Tagers bracelets from BlazBlue. Since I have this small body I'll be good with Chipps blade from Guilty Gear or the Iron Man suit

zoltanben90
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  katorishintaro on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:23 am

zoltanben90 wrote:
katorishintaro wrote:lol I remember, for some god-aweful reason, the terrance and phillip dolls from South Park for the nintendo 64. And Cartman throwing snowballs and screaming "damn turkey" and "I'm gonna eat you guys for breakfast!"
You fail to mention the record player and the cow gun?

If I had bigger arms i would like Tagers bracelets from BlazBlue. Since I have this small body I'll be good with Chipps blade from Guilty Gear or the Iron Man suit

Very true. I even forgot about the cow gun lol

katorishintaro
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:30 am

Captain Falcon's fist.

[/thread]

Hans
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile