Yet another TWBB Super Smash Bros tournament. (Match ups have been posted, Get to it!)

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yet another TWBB Super Smash Bros tournament. (Match ups have been posted, Get to it!)

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Alright. Got nothing better to do.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yet another TWBB Super Smash Bros tournament. (Match ups have been posted, Get to it!)

Post  JayDeth on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:07 pm

NZ a friend of yours?

JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:10 pm

Yeah, kept bugging to join and every time I said no until that one time. Menu didnt register my joystick or something.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:54 am

Well, good games while they lasted. I wish I was as good as my hero, Ixis...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP7nJGDI89M

JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:46 am

F the coin flip. JayDeth, if you can get in contact with Princess Aura, you can replace BigBoss in that bracket and BB will just fight Qwack. Two reasons:
1. BB is almost never here and you are way more active that he is, so that shows me you're more dedicated.
2. Even if you fight Qwack, small chance that it may not happen, unless the time were to just pushed back an hour or more.
Either way, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you agree, I'll fix/update the bracket.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:14 pm

"If" I agree to jumping into the winner's bracket out of loser's? Is the space pope a reptile? Yes smash, this is acceptable. cheers Thank you. Very Happy

JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Aura on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:38 pm

I waited a very, very long time for my match with Big Boss. Now I am home for the holidays. You're going to have to wait until after the holidays for our match, unless I actually end up setting Brawl up here and prioritizing it over my family. ;\

Princess Aura
Riff Raff

View user profile http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Princess+Aura.ai

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Damn, well, I don't know how I missed this, but I didn't see the match where BB faced Eiron. If I switch you two, that kida messes up some other matches that were had. Eiron fought Dobs and the winner of that faced Iliad, who beat Weldar. I'm kickin myself for not noticing that before.

Now the easiest, and not very nice thing to do, would be to still switch BB and JayDeth... This I'm still leaning on doing.

Tell you what guys, if you two (JayDeth and Princess Aura) can go now, I'll deal with any repercussions later.

Ninja'd... Well, I dunno now.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:26 am

Hmm... well, let's see, is there any easy way for me and Qwack to face each other? Regardless, I think a new deadline should be set so we can get things moving. Nothing soon of course with it being the holidays and whatnot. How's mid January sometime seem? Also, now that I think about it, switching me and BB seems like kind of avoiding the problem. It's taken us this long to get me and Qwack paired off, I just don't see him and Big Boss playing each other ever. :/

JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:37 am

The point of switching you and BB wasnt to avoid a problem, but to kinda benefit you for giving the effort to have your match. And actually, i think it would be easier to get in contact with him than Aura, cause I know where he lives (internet wise) and I can easily get his MSN info.

Deadline wise, there really isn't one. Omi and Sonix have to have theirs too. It'd be awesome if you two could go this weekend... but I'll be gone snowboarding :3 (here's to hoping I don't land on my head again).

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:25 pm

Lol, pronouns. So I guess I'm waiting for my match with Aura now. XD

JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iliad on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:15 am

Gaaaah....

Iliad
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:56 pm

Not really sure what's going on, but if it gets this tourney moving again and BB just so happens to be getting screwed over by it, by all means go ahead. He's completely oblivious anyway.

Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://smashbrosfan.proboards81.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Dobs wrote:He's completely oblivious anyway.
This is pretty much why he's getting screwed.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iliad on Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:03 pm

i liked the part where jaydeth was as unproductive as bigboss in scheduling a match with princessaura.

Iliad
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:34 am

What are you talking about? We've communicating through PMs for one and for another she's been on holiday, as the English chaps would say. How would you like your humble pie served?

EDIT: Wait, are you talking about my scheduling a match with her or what? Because the only other matches I've had to schedule are smashbro's friend, who's hard to get a hold of and BB himself who had dropped out and yet beat me on a coin flip. Hmm... that humble pie is still hot and fresh.

JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iliad on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Touché

10touchés

Iliad
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Whatever on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Hi.

Kbye.

Whatever
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arek The Absolute on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:30 pm

I know that I am far too late to be joining the tournament, but I am definitely up for some friendlies anytime someone wants to play Smile

Contact me either here or via aim/msn Smile

Arek The Absolute
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaros on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:19 pm

D: Didn't know there were stil tournaments around here.
If by any chance i would be able to join, i'll gladly take it. I'm available whenever, all you'd have to do is tell me when.
I've been checking this site like 3 times a day now that Ep 10 is pending, so i like to snoop around for info on here Smile
If anything, i'd be glad to have some friendlies. Haven't brawled online in a while, and I really refuse to go to AiB again, so message me Razz

On a side note, if anyone has any knowledge on how to hack your Wii for Brawl, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd look for it myself, but i'd prefer a step by step stuff, wouldnt wanna mess up anything on the Wii. If anything, I just wanna learn how to download those custom textures, maybe try some PSA movesets. Smile Many Thanks in advance.

Xaros
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Hey New kids. Read the first post.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arek The Absolute on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:16 am

Well, from what I read from the first line, if we are interested in joining, we are more than welcome to, so sign me up!

I am so rusty, however, so I still would love some friendlies if anyone ever wants to play Smile

Arek The Absolute
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:42 am

Aha. Well, I guess that I didn't really place much info.

Basically, We're right in the middle of a tourney.

Also, I'd love to battle you, But I left my Wii at home. Oh well.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arek The Absolute on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:37 am

Bummer.

Well, whenever you do by chance get your wii back, I would definitely love to play a few rounds Smile

Same goes to the rest of you. Smile

Good luck on your tournament guys!

Arek The Absolute
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseppi on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:37 pm

Arek The Absolute wrote:Bummer.

Well, whenever you do by chance get your wii back, I would definitely love to play a few rounds Smile

Same goes to the rest of you. Smile

Good luck on your tournament guys!

I posted my friend code in the [u]TWBB Online Username database[/u] thread if you want to play me sometime.

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://zippygamer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top