Show Your Moves! ((TWBB MYM 1.0))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Show Your Moves! ((TWBB MYM 1.0))

Post  Cena on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Show Your Moves! 1.0

First, a background:
So, on Smashboards, there was a topic. A win topic. One of the few coming from that board in years. It was called Make Your Move.

The basic concept was this - Consider the following possibility. Consider the theory of the multiverse, where there are an infinite number of continuities. Therefore, there are an infinite number of possibilities for character choices in SSBB. Therefore, what would those characters play like? What's wrong with a little healthy speculation?

That's where we come in.

The Contest: It's simple. Pick a character. Any character. Literally. It can be an original character, a variation of an established character, or someone in real life. Hell, it doesn't even have to be a character. Pick someone. Anyone. And make a Brawl Moveset for them.

Rules for entry (Keep heed of these, as they will change periodically):
1) In order for an entry to be considered for eligibility, you must include a picture of the character, a small background, 5 basic attacks (standard A, While Running A, While Standing > (<) A, While Standing ^ A, While Standing v A), 5 Aerial attacks (While In Air A, WIA >A, WIA <A, WIA ^A, WIA v A), 4 specials (B, >(<)B, ^B, vB), 4 throws (During Grab State >, <, ^, v), and one Final Smash (During FS State B). You can, however, go above and beyond this and include more info on attacks, a more robust and expanded background, stage info, Music, Codec Conversation, and more. The more creative, the better! An example of a robust moveset

1a) ADDED 16 OCT. - Due to the nature of this contest, we're not going to allow repeat submissions of characters. That is, if someone already called a character, you may not submit a moveset for that character.

2) No character is off limits, but do try to keep it SFW (safe for work). I know we're mostly adults here (I would think), but still, we don't want to check the thread in class or at work and see a huge pair of tits hanging out.

3) When posting a moveset that's a work-in-progress, do not repost the set, to save space and bandwidth (or something, and it's also annoying) - instead, link us to the post and say that you updated it.

4) Constructive criticism of others is fine, as long as we don't get into flame wars (which I don't think will happen, you're all a good lot).

How we'll run the contest is currently in the works (in regards of how one wins and how many will be in the final roster), but I can say that the top X (where X equals the number I decide on in the end, based on the popularity of the contest) will be placed into a roster.

Have fun posting! Keep checking the rules for updates.

Last edited by Cena on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Re: Show Your Moves! ((TWBB MYM 1.0))

Post  Serras-Kai on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:39 pm

ROLAND DESCHAIN OF GILEAD

The last of the fabled gunslingers, Roland has been more than capable of defeating everything he has come across as of yet. Possessing profound -impossible, even- ability with his pair of cobalt steel pistols, Roland uses his keen wits and steel, both of mind and body, to find a solution to all things he needs. His keen senses and ability makes him a truly frightening and formidable foe.

A: Simply punch that can lead into a combo
A Running: Roland dives forward, on firing his pistols in a downward angle as he rolls.
A Smash forward: Pistol whips the opponent
A Smash Upward: A Sweep above him, lashing at his opponent with his pistol
A Smash Downward: Roland fires downward at an angle in both directions.
Air A: Roland rolls in mid air. All opponents caught in it are flung downward.
Air A Forward: Roland punches at his forward opponent, sending them strait down.
A Air Up: Roland punches strait up
A Air Back: Back hands enemy with pistol
A Air down: A kick strait downward

Special Neutral: Gunslinging/ Fires both pistols forward.
Special up:
Special down: Uncanny agility/ If timed correctly, Roland will dodge and counterattack anything that hits him.
Special forward:

((As a note; I have not finished the Gunslinger Novels so.... yeah))
((Also I'll finish this later tonight, got work to do and not a whole lot of time.))

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Dibs on Krystal. And she has her staff.

Work in Progress...
Specials:
Neutral Special: Fire Blaster. Fire balls of fire at a fast speed but at a questionable rate, since it would probably be too good if you could fire them as fast as you can in the actual game. (Similar to the SF blasters)
Side Special: Freeze Blast. Unleash an icy wave and be able to control trajectory. (Similar to Ice Climbers' Blizzard and Charizard's/Bowser's fire control.)
Up Special: Rocket Booster. Charge the staff and propel yourself in an upward direction. (Closest thing I can think of to comparison is Diddy's Rocket Barrel Blast.)
Down Special: Ground Quake or Super Quake, depending on how long it's been charged. (Comparable to Ike's Eruption.)
Final Smash: Either a massive Krazoa Spirit takeover, or she takes on power armor and runs around blasting people with a rocket launcher from StarFox Assault.

Stage: Dinosaur Planet or the Krazoa Temple from SF: Adventures.

I will continually update this.

Last edited by smashbro on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Added a rule about repeat submissions. Check the first post.

Also added an example of a post with lots of work done - my Banjo-Kazooie moveset.

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Cena wrote:Added a rule about repeat submissions.
I figured that rule was kinda inherent. :/

Last edited by Serras-Kai on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:49 pm

I meant about repeating character submissions -

"Due to the nature of this contest, we're not going to allow repeat submissions of characters. That is, if someone already called a character, you may not submit a moveset for that character."

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Cena wrote:I meant about repeating character submissions -

"Due to the nature of this contest, we're not going to allow repeat submissions of characters. That is, if someone already called a character, you may not submit a moveset for that character."
My previous statement still stands.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Vaati wind sorcerer

Moves:

A: Backhand punch: Vaati jerks his fists quickly to the right
A,A: Kick: Spins clockwise and kicks with his left foot. Ends facing the other direction if A is not pressed again.
A,A,A: After spinning, he lunges forward with a final punch
Dash A: Bends over, and thrusts wind out from his palms (like if you were doing a cartwarl). He then flips once and comes down with a double kick (See Yunsung's ^K From Soul Calibur 2)

>A: Bends his knees and punches with his right hand. If the opponent is out of range (But still close), they will be blown backward a small amount
vA: Stands on one bent leg and thrusts the other outward (has upward+outward knockback)
^A: Extends his arm upward, and anyone above him is blown upward further, preventing strikes from above.

Forward Smash: Vaati Bends his knee, taking a balancing stance. When released, he will thrust the bent leg down to the ground, spin on it, and strongly jerk his other leg outward (last part look's like C. Falcon's from SSB64)
Down Smash: Vaati crosses his arms and quickly jerks them toward the ground. Two balls of energy/air will appear near the ground (like Mewtwo's Dsmash, but on both sides) and knock away enemies.
Up Smash: Stands on one hand briefly and launches himself off the ground, kicking opponents above him, and then lands.

Nair: Spins quickly and does a sex kick. This works like Dr Mario's by that the longer it's out, the stronger it gets.
Fair: Swings his right arm diagonally and releases a small batch of burning embers outward a short distance.
Bair: Spins around counterclockwise, with Right leg extended, hitting opponents behind him and spinning back around.
Uair: Releases a small gust beneath him and rises a (Very) small distance while performing an uppercut.
Dair: Bends his arms and legs in, and then stretches them out (like Ness), If an opponent is out of range (but still close) it will blow the slightly downward. If It connects directly, it is a meteor smash.

Specials:

Neutral B: Energy blast: Vaati will hold his Right hand at shoulder height, clawing his fingers. A small energy ball will begin to appear in his hand. Max charge time is equal t Samus's charge shot, but you can stop anytime. When you are done charging, he will carry it in his right hand. You can also fire it upward or downward, delivering some special effects. When Fired, it will be one of three blasts.....
Air: More common then the other two, this blast will quickly fly in a straight path until it hits something, delivering mid-high knockback and low damage. Fired up it will create a small vortex around him, sucking opponents in. When fired down, Vaati will blast himself upward, which can be used as an alternate recovery move.
Fire: Less common than air, this blast will start at a high speed, but slow down and fall as it flies through the air. When it hits the opponent, it will explode, delivering decent damage and knockback. When Fired up, Vaati will extend his arms and fire a fire beam upward (think plasma beam in Metroid Prime), when Fired down, Vaati will be engulfed in flames for a second.
Stone: This blast is rarer than the first two, but not the least common. When released, it will fly at a mid-slow speed until it its something. If it hits an enemy, it will turn them to stone for a short time, depending on their damage and button mashing. During this time they can't do ANYTHING. Hitting them with any attack that does over 10% damage will free them. Firing it upward will,.... well...... fire it upward. Firing downward however, will Turn Vaati into stone (like Kirby's downB), but cannot be cancelled out of and cannot be grabbed. You have to get ut like your enemies would. Stun time afterward is less as a tradeup. If it hits an Airbourne opponent, it will not turn them to stone, but just deliver knockback like the fire blast
Lightning: The least common of the four, this will fly in an eratic and unpredictable path until it makes contact with something. When it hits an opponent, it will shock them for a short time, and deliver high damage and knockback. When Fired up, it will create a small lightning strike (like Pikachu's, but a little weaker.) When fired down, Vaati will create a web of electircity around him (below him in the air)
You will be able to tell which blast it is when it is fully charged.

Forward B: Wind Shove: Vaati will bring his arms inward and shove them forward. This releases a powerful gust of wind, blowing away opponents. If an Airbourne opponent is hit by this, it will give them their Up-B back. If used in te air, it will push Vaati backward slightly.

Down B: Twister: Vaati will extend his hands upward, and call down a tornado from the sky. It will not pass through platforms. Once it reaches ground, Vaati will be able to control it to a certain degree. Tilting the control stick to the left or right will bend the twister slightly. When an opponent get's too close, it will suck them in and deliver damage like Young Link's Up-B. It will also suck in nearby items and swirl them around, throwing some out occaisionally. If opponents are in the twister with items flying around, they will do extra damage. The tornado will lastup to 5 seconds. When it ends, it will send out opponents in random directions.

Up B: Sonic Boom: Vaati will stop in the air for a moment, and bring in his arms. Then he will fling them backward and blow a powerful blast oif wind/sonicboom behind him. This will propel him upward at a high speed. Goes for a distance like the Firefox, but has limited maneuverability (curve a little in tilted direction) Those hit will be flung in the opposite direction while receiving damage. During the beginning animation (bringing arms in) he will have some stun resistance.

Throws:

Grab: Vaati extends his hand, and a gust of wind comes toward him, bringing in an opponent with the range of Marth's grab (**** the range!! xD)

Attack: Vaati will jerk the victim around while hitting them with alternating attacks of Wind, Fire, and Lighting.

Up: Vaati throws the opponent upward, and then extends his arm upward, delivering the real knockback with a gust of wind.

Forward: Vaati withdraws his arms from the enemy and then thrusts both palms into them (Dare i say it... like in DBZ....), blowing the victim away with considerable force.

Back: Grabs the opponent, and rolls backward. When on his back, he does a handstand kick and launches in the air. While airbourne, he spins around and swings his arms downward, blowing a crecent of wind to knock the opponent back farther.

Down: Vaati jumps on the victim's chest, and jumps off backward, while hitting them to the ground. Then he fires a ball of lightning back at the opponent, which shocks them and launches them a small amount in the air.

Misc.:

Get-Up attack:
-Under 100%: Vaati jumps up and does a propellar kick, spinning twice in the air.
-Over 100%: Vaati Struggles to ge on his back, blows gusts of air from his hands (blowing away opponents) and the gets up.

Edge Attack:
-Under 100%: Flips up from the edge and kicks opponents before sticking a landing.
-Over 100%: Struggles to pull self up, when arms are above the ledge, he blows away opponents with a gust of wind, and the climbs up.

Final Smash!
Vaati will transform into his first form from the Minish Cap (sorcerer with a long cape covering a mysterious eyeball) and small spider like creatures will appear covered in darkness. They will scatter off of the stage and around it. They will then begin firing Red lasers onto the stage. These will knock opponents back farther than the master hands lasers and do more damage. There will be around 10 lasers sweeping across the entire stage for about 10 seconds. During this time Vaati will also release embers in every direction. The lasers will not pass through platforms.

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Copypastad Amirite?

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Fobbs McCloud wrote:Copypastad Amirite?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=72762

right

edit: actually: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=72762&page=5

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:03 pm

I have to admit, it looks like a atom bomb of inspiration has been dentonated here. Guess I should possibly make like a participant and join the fun. bounce

-Reserved for A. Wesker-

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:05 pm

DRTJR wrote:
Nair: Spins quickly and does a sex kick. This works like Dr Mario's by that the longer it's out, the stronger it gets.

*gigglesnorts* So many undertones! Laughing

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Reserved.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:07 am

Okay here we go, the only one of my old movesets I ever completed, slightly revamped.

Salsa and Fassad

Background: Salsa is the star of the third chapter of Mother 3 and is t he weakest of all the game's main characters, he is also a monkey. Fassad on the other hand is one of main antagonists in the game, a prominent figure in Porky's Pig Mask Army. So why are they working together , well unfortunately for Salsa Fassad has captured him is holding his girlfriend Samba hostage hostage and is forcing him to do his bidding and keep Salsa in line with a nasty shock collar.

Information: Although the two fight together they do not work as a team. As he does in Mother 3 Fassad stands in the background safe from harm like the Pokemon Trainer. Unlike the Pokemon Trainer he's always standing right beside Salsa and will even follow him off edges and into the air with the help as a jetpack (which he previously only had as New Fassad) On his own Salsa small, light and weak, but fast. Fassad on the other hand is slower but packs more of a punch, as was the case in Mother 3 he's the one who'll be doing most of the killing. On the occasions Fassad does come out of the background he has super armour, and any damage he takes is simply given to poor little Salsa.

Stats: (I don't really know how to rate these in terms of numbers)
  • Power – Salsa's attacks are quite weak and most of them won't be killing much. Fassad's attack are the ones that pack a punch and usually kill somewhere around 120%
  • Size – Very small, Salsa is easily one of the smallest characters in the game.
  • Crouch – Since Salsa is very small to begin with his crouch is also quite low, just a tad under Snake's
  • Weight – Salsa comes in somewhere near the top of the lightest characters list
  • Speed – Movement wise Salsa would be one of the fastest runners in the game, if he didn't have to slow down for Fassad to keep up. As it stand he's still quite fast though. Attacks wise Salsa's attacks tend to come out very quickly and Fassad's can be surprisingly fast to, but they often come with a fair bit of lag on the end.
  • Recovery – Salsa's jump aren't anything great however his Up B give him a fair bit of height and can't be gimped, unfortunately it leaves him very vulnerable afterwards which drags his recovery down
  • Fall Speed – Floaty but not too floaty
  • Aerial Control – Eh, around average.
  • Crawl – Yes
  • Tether – No
  • Wall Jump – Yes
  • Wall Cling – Yes

Standard Moves

Jab: Salsa does 2 quick short range punches out in front of him followed swiftly by a short lunge forwards (think Wolf). It’s not a true combo. The jabs come out quickly and with so little knockback that they usually combo into the next part of the attack but don't have much range (2%, 2%, 3%)

Up Tilt: Salsa jumps up in the air for a quick headbutt, the moves comes out fast and at lower percentages you can easily string 2 or 3 of these together. The small jump gives it some decent upwards range but it doesn't hit the sides at all.(6%)

Forward Tilt: Salsa leans back for a second then leaps forward with a short range headbutt (think Olimar but with the head at the front). It's got decent range and high priority but has a tiny bit of startup lag (8%)

Down Tilt: Salsa does two quick swipes along the ground in front of him. The swipes have enough knockback that they won't combo into each other but each swipe has a 50% chance of causing tripping. (5%, 5%)

Dash Attack: Salsa does a short running leap, damaging anyone he touches. The attack has a sweetspot right as Salsa lands that does double damage and has enough knockback to KO around 150% but is hard to hit with. If Salsa leaps onto the Ultimate Chimera's back he will be deactivated. (5% while in the air, 10% upon landing)

Forward Smash: Salsa winds up a punch, as he releases the punch Fassad barges out of the background. The attack is surprisingly quick but Fassad lingers for a while afterwards and Salsa can't move until he returns to the background. The good news is Fassad's super armour covers Salsa from the front, but he's still vulnerable from the back and above. This move is one of Salsa's move reliable kill moves however it doesn't start killing till around 140% (12% Uncharged, 23% Fully Charged)

Up Smash: Salsa looks like he’s charging up a headbutt when suddenly Fassad grabs Salsa up the tail and tosses him straight up into the air then electrocutes him at the peak of his flight, doing 3% damage to Salsa, and flies up to join Salsa in the air.While traveling upwards Salsa is a weak hitbox but the real power in this move comes from the electric shock which can kill around 90%, unfortunately it is very hard to hit with. This distance Fassad throws Salsa is proportional to how much the attack was charged (much like Snake's Mortar). (6% Salsa, 15% Electrocution Uncharged, 25% Electrocution Fully Charged)

Down Smash: Salsa winds up a punch which looks identical to the wind up of his Froward Smash. However this time Fassad stomps the ground behind Salsa sending him sliding forward a short distance (about the distance Wolf moves in his Forward Smash, but it double when fully charged) Salsa will damage anyone he touches during his slide but once again the real power comes from Fassad. His stomp send opponents skidding straight across the ground in the opposite direction to Fassad ad can kill around 125% (8% Salsa, 12% Fassad Uncharged, 19% Fassad Fully Charged)

Special Moves

Neutral B – Monkey Mimic: This one of Salsa’s most interesting moves. When used Salsa will mimic the move the opponent last did, where applicable, on the ground he will mimic the last ground move or special or taunt, in the air the last aerial or special (excluding DK's hand slap), if there is no appropriate move to mimic Salsa will act as if no button was pressed. The way this move works is strange, Salsa mimic’s the opponents motions (which can make for all sorts of funny snapshots) but the hitbox for the attacks is placed as if the character he is mimicking just did it, for example if Salsa were to mimic Ganon’s jab he would make the jabbing motion but there will be and invisible hitbox somewhere out in front of his face as if an invisible Ganon has just done the jab. In the case of projectile they will remain invisible while Salsa charges them/holds them in but become visible once he releases them. For attacks that spawn items (e.g. Grenades, Bananas) the items will be visible. When Salsa mimics a grab it will have the opponent’s range, pummels and throws. The only attacks that Salsa can’t mimic are Final Smashes, Glide Attacks and Transformation/Character swapping moves (e.g. Zelda/Shiek, Pokemon Change)
Since there is such a wide variety of attacks that can be mimicked there are several special cases.
If Salsa mimics are attack with stored charge (Charge Shot, Giant Punch, Gyro) he can charge up the attack and store the charge. Pressing B again will unleash the stored attack rather than mimicking the opponents last move.
When mimicking Kirby’s Copy you can swallow the character but nothing will happen (as if a Kirby swallowed another plain Kirby)
If Salsa places a C4 the next mimic will detonate it, no matter what the opponent has done since.
When Salsa mimics the Wario bike once he gets off the bike and abandon it, using mimic again will cause him to create another bike rather than looking for his old one.
If Salsa mimics Meta Kinght’s Up B he will begin gliding, however Salsa has no glide attack so pressing A simply cancels the glide.
When mimicking Diddy’s bananas the two at a time limit is kept.
When mimicking Olimar attack that use Pikmin will simply do nothing, unless you have Pikmin. So if Salsa mimics the Pikmin Pluck he gets to keep the Pikmin.
When mimicking another Salsa’s Monkey Mimic you will do the last thing he mimicked (which is usually the one of your normal moves anyway.)
I’m sure there’s more so if you can think of any more cases where things might be unusual tell me and I’ll add them.

Up B –Jetpack: Fassad grabs Salsa and flies up a a big larger than that of Snake’s Cypher before dropping him. During this attack Salsa and Fassad are both in the background and thus cannot be attacked. As he comes out of the background to drop Salsa Fassad deals a small amount of damage to anyone who may be be there. The move does have some downsides though, is Fassad hit some sort of solid ceiling he will come out and drop Salsa prematurely and because he is in the background Salsa cannot grab onto ledges. After being dropped Salsa goes into an unusual state of freefall during which if he hits the ground he will suffer a huge amount of lag, like a badly flipped Dedede. Salsa falls in this state for a short while then regains control of himself and is free to use any move, except for his Up B again.(5%)

Side B – Bumrush: Salsa sand poised, preparing to charge when suddenly Fassad comes out of the background and charges forward charges forward while Salsa runs behind him. This move is similar to Ike’s Side B is the distance traveled and that it can be charged, but unlike Ike Fassad will keep on charging after hitting an enemy and will not charge off edges. Fassad as usual has his super armour so this attack and make a nice approach as Salsa gets to run behind a fat wall of it with a hitbox attached, but be warned it has some nasty lag at the end. When used in the air this attack can’t be charged, Fassad simply grabs Salsa and flies forward the uncharged length with his jetpack, after which Salsa will go into normal freefall (no extra lag). (10% on land, 5% in air)

Down B – Shock Collar: This one's a counter attack, but quite a unique one. When the move is used Fassad will pull out the button for Salsa's shock collar and that's it, if you're not watching too closely you can easily miss it.Salsa can continue moving as normal however is he is attacked during the next 2 seconds he takes no damage and Fassad presses the button doing 4% damage to Salsa and 13% plus some serious knockback to anyone who happens to be nearby. Be careful though by using projectiles or a large enough disjointed hitbox it is possible to trip off the shock collar while being safely out of the range of the attack which not only damages Salsa but also opponents some time to get close as he is being electrocuted and then shakes off his layer of ash. Furthermore if the 2 seconds pass without anyone attacking Salsa Fassad will electrocute him anyway. It is however possible to cancel the shock, if Salsa simply attacks or shields during the time Fassad will put away the button without doing anything. Once Fassad shocks Salsa or puts the button away there is a 3 second delay before the move can be used again. (13%)

Final Smash – Miracle Fassad: Upon releasing their Final Smash Salsa and Fassad will be warped to the nearest edge (or blast line in the case of walk offs) and Fassad will eat a luxury banana carelessly tossing the peel away. He will then slip on the peel and go plummeting to his doom. At this point the player will lose control of Salsa and the real attack begins. Fassad will fly back from the depths of the blast zone as, Miracle Fassad. He will then take a place at the top of the screen in the center and begin shooting bombs out of his pipes. The bombs aren't particularly strong but the often knock you right into other bombs eventually lading to your death. The bombs fall in such a way that there is always 2 or 3 safe places on the screen, however it is hard to keep your wits about you while they are falling and manage to doge everything. There is an easy way though, Salsa, who is invincible and computer controlled during the final smash will never get hit by any bombs, so stick near him and you should be fine. Watch out however after shooting bombs for awhile Miracle Fassad’s pipes will fall of, he will then promptly electrocute Salsa, also trapping anyone near him, and then slam down from above hitting anyone caught in the electricity with a powerful blow that can KO around 50%. (5% Bombs, 20% Fassad)

Aerials

Nair: Fassad electrocutes Salsa in midair inflicting 2% damage Salsa and hitting anyone within a certain radius. The direction a foe travels is relates to their position relative to Salsa, a foe directly above Salsa will fly straight up, one right below will be spiked etc. This attack has good range and power, but there is considerable cooldown time where Salsa is charred black, unlike most aerials if Salsa hits the ground during the cooldown, or even the attack he will not receive any extra lag and complete the attack with normal cooldown while on the ground.It can kill around 150% (8%)

Uair: Salsa jumps upward slightly and does a headbutt. This move comes out fast and has okay range, but is nothing special (6%)

Fair: Salsa swipes out in front of him twice with his arms. It's a decent move but nothing outstanding (3% first hit, 4% second)

Bair: Salsa swings his arms behind him in a quick swoop. This move is really fast, and actually has a little power, KOing around the 170% range, but its range is low. (9%)

Dair: Fassad grab Salsa and throws him straight down. Salsa falls fast but he won't stop until he hits the ground so don't go using it over and edge (10%)

Ledge Attacks

Below 100%: Salsa flips himself back onto the stage with a kick (5%)

Above 100%: Salsa struggles to pull himself as Fassad watches impatiently. when he finally pulls himself up Fassad give him a kick sending him sliding forward. This has a surprising amount of range for a ledge attack. (3%)

Throws

Grab: Salsa reaches out and grabs with his short little arms. The move is quick but doesn't have much range.

Pummel: Fassad gives Salsa a quick zap doing 2% damage to him and harming who ever he happens to be holding at the time. This pummel is quite fast especially when compared to the damage done so it is possible to rack up a fair bit of damage before the foe can escape at medium percentages, but remember it hurts Salsa too. (4%)

Forward Throw: Fassad zaps Salsa with a much more powerful shock which does 4% to Salsa and sends foes flying out of his hands. This throw is pretty powerful and can KO around 115%. (10%)

Back Throw: Salsa quickly spins around and tosses his foe away Fassad then throws a bomb after the foe. The bomb packs a punch and can KO around 130% (8%)

Up Throw: Fassad burst out of the background and attacks whoever Salsa is holding with a mighty uppercut sending them flying straight up. (8%)

Down Throw: Salsa jumps up and slams his foe into the ground, sending them skidding forward along the ground. At lower percentages you can easily string another attack or even grab after this (although it’s by no means a chain grab, you’ll only get 2, 3 in a row tops) and even up until medium percents it’s possible to follow up with a bumrush. (5%)

Taunts

Up Taunt: Fassad raises his arms up towards the heaven and Salsa does is backflip

Side Taunt: Fassad pulls out a luxury banana and taunts Salsa with it before eating it for himself and carelessly tossing the peel away. This taunt generates a usable banana peel but takes 3 seconds to complete making it quite impractical. Be careful when the peel is genrated Salsa can slip on it too.

Down Taunt: Salsa claps and laughs as Fassad bows.

Victory Poses

Loss: Fassad is quite the sore loser and chooses to repeatedly electrocute Salsa rather than clapping like a good sport.

Victory 1: Fassad celebrates his victory by repeatedly electrocuting Salsa.

Victory 2: Salsa does a happy little dance right before Fassad electrocutes him.

Victory 3: Salsa does the entire Oshoe Castle dance, complete with music and all, Fassad even electrocutes Salsa at the end of it for anyone who bothered to sits through the whole things.

Alternate Costumes

Red Team: Salsa’s shock collar is bright red and his fur takes on a light reddish tint. Fassad’s robes are crimson.

Blue Team: Salsa’s shock collar is deep blue and his fur takes on a light bluish tint. Fassad’s robes are sky blue.

Green Team: Salsa’s shock collar is dark green and his fur has a slight greenish tint. Fassad’s robes are lime green

Dark: Salsa’s collar is blood red and his fur is deep black. Fassad’s robes are black.

Metallic: Salsa is the Mystery Metal Monkey and Fassad is a cyborg (imagine Miracle Fassad without all the horns.

Miscellaneous

Symbol: The Mother series earth symbol.

Kirby Hat: Salsa has fur like his DK hat but lighter brown and without the “hair” and is wearing a shock collar.

Sleep, Stun etc Stances: Salsa’s stances aren’t particularly interesting however at the end of these animations instead of waking up normally Fassad electrocutes Salsa to jolt him back to his senses. The shock does no damage and is no faster than a normal wake up animation, the effect is purely visual

Subspace Role: In the Research Facility after Samus frees Pikachu, Fassad comes rushing over at the sound of the alarm. Seeing what has happened he command Salsa to attack and a fight ensues. When you win Salsa will be trophified, Fassad who at the time has stopped paying attention and is eating a luxury banana looks up and sees Salsa has been defeated. Samus and Pikachu then start closing in on him. Fassad back away slowly then steps on his carelessly tosses banana peel and slips over going plummeting into a hole in the floor. Samus goes to leave the room but Pikachu heads over to Salsa and revives him. Salsa then joins the team, minus a Fassad. Like and pikminless Olimar Salsa cannot use certain attack and is limited to his Jab, Tilts, Dash Attack, Aerials (minus the Nair) and Neutral B. Salsa stays with Samus and Pikachu for the next tow levels however just as they are about to walk out the door of the facility, Salsa who is trialing behind is snatched away but a figure hidden in the shadows. Salsa is not seen again until Subspace, where New Fassad is with Bowser and Ganondorf. When Ganon shoots Bowser in the back Salsa seeing his chance pushes Fassad of the edge. Ganon chuckles menacingly and then shoots Salsa to.
When going through Subspace and Kirby/Dedede’s team if you collect both Salsa’s and Fassad’s trophy you will be able use Salsa (with Fassad) in the Great Maze.

(I'll update this to add some pictures and references in just a little bit)

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Reserving space for Ginny Weasley.

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:18 am

This post is reserved for the terror that flaps in the night!
This post is reserved for the weed whacker in the garden of evil!
This post is reserved for DARKWIIIIIING DUCK!

Pic is by ReDirkulous

JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top