Aaaaaaaaand.... Episode 8!

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aaaaaaaaand.... Episode 8!

Post  Falsetto on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:33 pm

SharpCookies wrote:What is this talk of no plot advancement? Kirby and/or Metaknight are dead. The koopas are surrounded. Mario and others are going to stand up and take back the kingdom for the good, and someone killed Yoshi just to upset Mario. Not to mention Mario character developement. Overall I was very happy with the episode. And I can't wait until the last two episodes are posted--excitement shall ensue.

I said hardly, not none, there's a huge difference between those two words. If you compare what happened in earlier episodes, the plot in Episode 8 is a bit slower than in the other 7. This isn't necessarily a bad thing I critisized or even attacked, which you would've realized if you read the rest of my posting that was full of swooning and praise. It's just that I felt the plot didn't progress as much in this episode.

Falsetto
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:26 am

Watching again.

I just love the cult scene. It gets all intimidating when Olimar is trying to sacrifice Mario...and then Mario just punches him in the head. Through the glass. Bam.
And then all the cultists just go quiet and blink.
Awesome.

Last edited by Spontaneous Combustion on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zach also rises on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:35 am

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:Watching again.

I just love the cult scene. It get's all intimidating when Olimar is trying to sacrifice Mario...and then Mario just punches him in the head. Through the glass. Bam.
And then all the cultists just go quiet and blink.
Awesome.

Yeah I don't mean to sound like a dick since I wrote it and all but man that IS totally awesome and your description makes it awesomer!

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:47 am

Hey zach, hate to look like a nag but could I direct you to the Questions/Inquiry topic while your online? Embarassed

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iliad on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:29 am

I fucking told you so, this episode is further proof of my theory on who's the murderer.

Spoiler:
Metaknight is obviously the vigilante they referred to in the beginning, and link now states he had an obsession with Kirby. He's fucking loco and this proves it. Skilled with a blade, monstrously quick, and obsessed to the point that he's likely become a copycat killer. It's Metaknight no doubt in my mind now.

Interesting theory to tack on. He can't suck up people like Kirby could, so he just guts them and fucks them up and leaves them in a pile as though they've been digested. I win.

Iliad
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:56 am

But
Spoiler:
Metaknight's dead =/

Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://smashbrosfan.proboards81.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Falsetto on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:00 am

Dobs wrote:But
Spoiler:
Metaknight's dead =/

Proof?

Falsetto
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iliad on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:18 am

Further spoilers and debate lawls

Spoiler:
Kirby IS dead. And it WOULD be epic, simply because he's been caged and kept quiet the whole time. Smacking of the sadistic con who's willing to do anything he can to lessen his sentence. This in essence martyrs him, and allows flashbacks and hints that perhaps he wasn't the one pulling the strings before.

Also, D3 mentions that Metaknight got to Kirby before he did, hinting that Metaknight took Kirby down. Why would he be unable to do so again? And I highly doubt some fat guido like Wario would stand a chance against either MK or Kirby, so his interference wouldn't do anything. He may be an accomplice to burn the body and to create issues for those who want to investigate further into the matter, but the slayer of MK? or Kirby for that matter? No.

Wario has also stated repeatedly he works for someone, and speaks highly if not fearfully of metaknight (One of the earlier episodes.)

To be honest, I think it's insulting to the writers to say that they have no originality, and they would simply emulate silence of the lambs to the T. Sometimes the most likely answer is the most simple one.

Iliad
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:52 am

So I finally found a computer to watch on this weekend, and although everyone and ther mother already pointed this out
Spoiler:
burnt raisin corpse is metaknight
Also, my friend and I loved the return of the space animals. They are way cool and I am glad they are more than just one shot characters. It was also nice to see you guys actually do something with ROB and Sandbag.
Yet another great episode. Can't wait for episode 9.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:54 am

It's been established that Mario and Luigi are the ones that captured Kirby, folks. No spin, it's been confirmed multiple times by many characters.

I'm intrigued by the theory that Meta Knight's the killer, but I'm not sure whether it's true...I want to see a return for Red and Leaf.

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:59 am

Iliad wrote:I fucking told you so, this episode is further proof of my theory on who's the murderer.

Spoiler:
Metaknight is obviously the vigilante they referred to in the beginning, and link now states he had an obsession with Kirby. He's fucking loco and this proves it. Skilled with a blade, monstrously quick, and obsessed to the point that he's likely become a copycat killer. It's Metaknight no doubt in my mind now.

Interesting theory to tack on. He can't suck up people like Kirby could, so he just guts them and fucks them up and leaves them in a pile as though they've been digested. I win.
Simply declaring that you win does not make it so, it merely makes you look like an ass :\

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:02 pm

SurgePox wrote:
Iliad wrote:I fucking told you so, this episode is further proof of my theory on who's the murderer.

Spoiler:

Simply declaring that you win does not make it so, it merely makes you look like an ass :\

QFT

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dainty-Doll on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:14 pm

Yay a new ep!

Totally enjoyed this one, and Loved the flashback at the start! The cult scene was awesome too Smile
Good work all!

Dainty-Doll
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Loved the reference to the master/Crazy hands. That's going on my favorite lines list.
Overjoyed that Fox was back. Blew me away.
Also, a final smash in the next episode, maybe possibly?
PLZ?

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ManfredvonKarma on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:26 pm

Absolutely amazing. I'm planning to rewatch tonight, because I reading through the thread, I think I may have missed some of the subtleties (frequently having to pause will do that to you).

I have no idea how much of this is actually spoilerific:
Spoiler:
Loved all the returning characters in this episode. The space animals were so perfectly done, that I would have been severely disappointed if they were one-offs.

I'm honestly completely lost at this point on who the butcher might be. If Kirby is dead, then there's still the possibility that he wasn't the current butcher. If Meta Knight died, maybe we now have two butchers at large.

Still awaiting an appearance by a certain major villain that seems to get mentioned often. I'm sure that however you guys are planning to write him in/portray him will be fantastic.

ManfredvonKarma
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iliad on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:31 pm

JGH27 wrote:
SurgePox wrote:Simply declaring that you win does not make it so, it merely makes you look like an ass :\

QFT

Suck my nut.

I make a post relating to the show instead of trolling the tourney thread which I've been bitched at for, and suddenly i'm a pompous ass who gets QFTed on? If I'm right, I'm never letting either of you cuntscabs hear the end of it. Plain and simple.

And considering no one has any proof of it not being who i said, and all assume my murderer is the one who was killed, despite it being explicitly repeated otherwise, just because of a similarity to another storyline written by different people is so utterly specious I have to ask where you get off in your own assumptions only to call out my theory?

Let me re-iterate.

Suck my nut. My left specifically.

Iliad
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:46 pm

I don't think you want to play that game, friend.

In all honesty, I think your theory is pretty legit, even if I concur with the standard opinion that Kirby is alive, and Meta Knight is toast. And, really, the "I win" thing wasn't a big deal.

But. Play nice. Or I will break your thumbs.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Eiron wrote:But. Play nice. Or I will break your thumbs.
He will. I seen it.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iliad on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Sorry Eiron. THEY STARTED IT! *finger points.*

Iliad
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Perhaps you wanna actually see what was "GFT" and that was your arrogance. I never said your theory was bs at all, but when you basically make it sound like "Hey, MK did it.You're all wrong and stupid. I win" then what do you expect?

All I'm saying on the matter. PM if you wish to discuss matters further.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:18 pm

aaah.....forum wars....

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:38 pm

First off, Illad, that kind of attitude is a fantastic way to earn a one-way ticket to bantown. It needs to stop. I don't care if you disagree with me, but you have no right to explode on me or any other member that way.

Feel free to PM JGH27 or myself if you wish to discuss this further.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Moving on, with episode 8 in the can and being....different then we coulda guessed we're leftwith 2 episodes. Is it jus me or does it seem like there's a LOT to wrap up in just 2 episodes?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:56 pm

pretty sure I mentioned that in some thread yeah...anyone up for a 40 minute final episode TWBB or another extra episode?

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:59 pm

I think all these loose ends being tied up in less times would give us more condensed awesome.

Makes sense, right?

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down