TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  Sanosukesama on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:27 pm

zach also rises wrote:What is this, Dragon Ball Z? We're not working with power levels here guys. This is just for listing what has happened in the show!

Zach's Power level is over 9000.
Razz
We could also say Pokeball > Mewtwo, since his insides were found in one~

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 32
Location : California Bay Area

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  Avalanche on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 pm

dismemberer > our theories Sad

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  Warchamp7 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:Zach the Mind fucker > our theories Sad

Fixed and things

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  DRTJR on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:48 pm

Mewtwo, Dedede, Bowser> Ganondorf
dew to the fact the other three are dead

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3630
Join date : 2009-05-25
Location : Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  Smashy B on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:21 pm

DRTJR wrote:Mewtwo, Dedede, Bowser> Ganondorf
dew to the fact the other three are dead
Wrong sign.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  JGH27 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:54 am

zach also rises wrote:What is this, Dragon Ball Z?

We should get Kyle to tell us what to look forward to in the next episode

sorry, couldn't resist

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  Cena on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:51 am

smashbro wrote:
DRTJR wrote:Mewtwo, Dedede, Bowser> Ganondorf
dew to the fact the other three are dead
Wrong sign.

No, they have a point - why else kill them first? The butcher must not think they're that big a threat. Ganon may be constantly on the move,but we know this killer is smarter and one-step-ahead of everyone. ((Also, Bowser's not dead)).

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 380
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  SurgePox on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:54 am

Cena wrote:
smashbro wrote:
DRTJR wrote:Mewtwo, Dedede, Bowser> Ganondorf
dew to the fact the other three are dead
Wrong sign.

No, they have a point - why else kill them first? The butcher must not think they're that big a threat. Ganon may be constantly on the move,but we know this killer is smarter and one-step-ahead of everyone. ((Also, Bowser's not dead)).
The sign he used was facing the wrong direction. It should have been:
"Mewtwo, Dedede, Bowser < Ganondorf"

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  Cena on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:03 am

SurgePox wrote:
Cena wrote:
smashbro wrote:
DRTJR wrote:Mewtwo, Dedede, Bowser> Ganondorf
dew to the fact the other three are dead
Wrong sign.

No, they have a point - why else kill them first? The butcher must not think they're that big a threat. Ganon may be constantly on the move,but we know this killer is smarter and one-step-ahead of everyone. ((Also, Bowser's not dead)).
The sign he used was facing the wrong direction. It should have been:
"Mewtwo, Dedede, Bowser < Ganondorf"

That could be opinionated, but I think the point I was making merits the sign remaining the same. If they're more important, then they'd be greater than Ganondorf.

Then again, you're probably just showing your opinion, you. :3

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 380
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  SurgePox on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:07 am

Cena wrote:
SurgePox wrote:
Cena wrote:
smashbro wrote:
DRTJR wrote:Mewtwo, Dedede, Bowser> Ganondorf
dew to the fact the other three are dead
Wrong sign.

No, they have a point - why else kill them first? The butcher must not think they're that big a threat. Ganon may be constantly on the move,but we know this killer is smarter and one-step-ahead of everyone. ((Also, Bowser's not dead)).
The sign he used was facing the wrong direction. It should have been:
"Mewtwo, Dedede, Bowser < Ganondorf"

That could be opinionated, but I think the point I was making merits the sign remaining the same. If they're more important, then they'd be greater than Ganondorf.

Then again, you're probably just showing your opinion, you. :3
DRTJR was just saying that Ganondorf was better than any of the other dons, and smashbro was simply correcting the sign he was using. No opinion, no interpretation, just a typo. We never stated whether or not we agree/disagree, we were just helping him make himself clear.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  Cena on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:15 am

Since when does ">" mean less than? XD

((He might have edited, I dunno. ><))

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 380
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  SurgePox on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:25 am

Greater > Less
Less < Greater
DRTJR wrote:Mewtwo, Dedede, Bowser> Ganondorf
dew to the fact the other three are dead
This statement is that Mewtwo, Dedede, and Bowser are greater than Ganondorf. However DRTJR, a known Zelda fanboy, is saying that the other three are dead, and thus it makes little sense, given that this thread is about who killed who. The correct way to put that would be:
Mewtwo, Dedede, Bowser < Ganondorf
due to the fact the other three are dead

Cena wrote:Since when does ">" mean less than? XD

((He might have edited, I dunno. ><))
That's the point! smashbro was correcting him.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  Cena on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:27 am

SurgePox wrote:Greater > Less
That's the point! smashbro was correcting him.

i kno i iz stoopid rite

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 380
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  SurgePox on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:28 am

Cena wrote:
SurgePox wrote:Greater > Less
That's the point! smashbro was correcting him.

i kno i iz stoopid rite
It happens to the best of us.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  Smashy B on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:10 pm

WHY HAS FIRST GRADE ARITHMETIC BEEN MADE SO DIFFICULT?!

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  JGH27 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:13 pm

smashbro wrote:WHY HAS FIRST GRADE ARITHMETIC BEEN MADE SO DIFFICULT?!

THIS

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Los Angeles > Zach Grafton's Hat

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  Shy Guy Red on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Lol xP How can you not know that? Ah well.

SurgePox wrote:I think one of the big misconceptions about who the killer is is the idea that the killer will be defined as the one who is "powerful" enough to kill everyone. This isn't DBZ (as zach so kindly pointed out), TWBB is politics and intrigue. The killer will be the one with the motivation to kill, and the one who's actions will prove it. Saying the killer is Shiek (I know there are legit arguements for Shiek, but bear with me) just by merit of "cuz she is a ninja" doesn't quite seem like it's Matt and Zach's master plan.

So, let's give the development team more credit than just saying that the killer is whoever is the most powerful.

Good point, I'll toss my theory out the window. =/

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 351
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 26
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  Smashy B on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Fobbs McCloud wrote:Los Angeles > Zach Grafton's Hat
He lost it in New York, I believe.

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  JGH27 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:47 pm

smashbro wrote:
Fobbs McCloud wrote:Los Angeles > Zach Grafton's Hat
He lost it in New York, I believe.

smashbro>Fobbs McCloud Razz

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  Cyrannus on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:33 pm

Shiek > Luigi

Cyrannus
Riff Raff

Posts : 11
Join date : 2009-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:39 pm

JGH27 wrote:
smashbro wrote:
Fobbs McCloud wrote:Los Angeles > Zach Grafton's Hat
He lost it in New York, I believe.

smashbro>Fobbs McCloud Razz

u funny

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  JGH27 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:20 am

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week Razz

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4215
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  zach also rises on Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:18 am

Shy Guy Red wrote: You gotta admit the 4 Dons must be on a power level above the others. That's why they're the dons. Razz

Nope...

edit: my hat Sad

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

Posts : 560
Join date : 2008-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  JonnyJinx on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:06 am

Shy Guy Red wrote:ganon which would mean that he is in fact stronger than Luigi and on Mario levels, meaning he could be the butcher as

I don't think any of the dons would be the murderer. They wouldn't dirty their own hands with such a thing. If anyone, they'd send an underling to do the deed for them. It's also not fair to say Donkey Kong is stronger than Mario or Ganon is stronger than Donkey Kong, because Mario used a hammer against Donkey Kong and Ganon probably just offered DK money for his services, etc. But, like Zach and SurgePox said, it's besides the point.

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TWBB MetaTier Thread: SPOILER CRAZY!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:56 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum