Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  Cena on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:59 am

To expedite the need for a new thread, I'm just converting this one into a thread for discussion on the last episode of There Will Be Brawl!

Last edited by Cena on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 8 times in total

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Cena wrote:
First off, is Ep 9 going to go back to the previous formula of following Luigi around?
Probably.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  JGH27 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:04 pm

Informative and invigorating discussion Razz

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:07 pm

.......That totally warranted its own thread.

Betting someone dies in the next episode. :3

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:21 pm

IT'S A THREAD FOR DISCUSSION ON EPISODE 9 OF COURSE IT NEEDED ITS OWN THREAD. XD

I want to learn more about Toadsworth. He's officially been confirmed as a character, and he seems to be the kind of guy who cares about maintaining the kingdom and not its people. It's been speculated that he's Lakitu's source, but this hasn't been confirmed. Wonder if he's going to show up next episode...

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Iliad on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:40 pm

Link is going to die. I don't particularly want him to, but he's been building towards the prick in power who redeems himself via sacrifice. Just a prediction though.

Samus may be killed as well, just to incense Luigi, and perhaps to really throw in an "Oh shit" moment when you realize that even a character as beloved as that can be murdered as easily as the simple passer-bys.

Also, I still stand firmly behind my metaknight theory as the killer, but I just realized. Red has Charizard. YA RLY

Iliad
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:48 pm

Luigi will sleep with Samus. Wario will die of a heroine overdose. Marth will reanimate Ike's corpse, thus creating an Ike zombeh. And Mewtwo will return from the dead to reveal that the entire series was an illusion created by him so that all other major characters would kill each other and he could take power.

Also, the entire episode will be filmed in LEGO.
That is all.

Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://smashbrosfan.proboards81.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Dobs wrote:Luigi will sleep with Samus. Wario will die of a heroine overdose. Marth will reanimate Ike's corpse, thus creating an Ike zombeh. And Mewtwo will return from the dead to reveal that the entire series was an illusion created by him so that all other major characters would kill each other and he could take power.

Also, the entire episode will be filmed in LEGO, as a musical, on ice.
That is all.

Fixed.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:56 pm

D'oh, sorry. I thought I had mentioned that at the beginning. >.<

Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:14 pm

hmm Link gets totally backstabbed by zelda in the very last episode....but now episode 9. More chemistry between samus and luigi I reckon.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:19 pm

So...what would I like episode 9 to have? Hopefully Bowser. And maybe Toon Link, if they haven't saved him for the last episode.
Also, Goombas. A 10 episode long epic Nintendo parody and it hasn't had Goombas yet? That's seriously a bit weird.
Also, the resident Metroid fanboy requires something from Metroid, other than Samus. Just have the baby Metroid from Super be her adopted child or something, I don't care.

And I have a feeling that the cliffhanger of this episode will be finally showing our mysterious serial killer. The makers of this show like their evil cliffhanger scenes.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:23 pm

hmm somehow I think/hope there will be a episode 11.....think about it. next episode will probably cover the same timespan, only luigi's P.O.V., and then all lose ends need to be solved in the final act.

not saying I'm not up for a 40 minute episode.....I'd watch it Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Davisious on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:hmm Link gets totally backstabbed by zelda in the very last episode....

Mario - "That bitch'll be the death of you"

T'was a nice use of foreshadowing

Davisious
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:30 pm

I believe some Goombas did show up already... I could be wrong, but...
I'm almost sure the younger and rounder-faced Link from the beginning of Ep 8 is supposed to be Toon Link.
I think Luigi will confront Samus about Dedede. Her explanation could be a revelation or a red herring.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Iliad wrote:Link is going to die. I don't particularly want him to, but he's been building towards the prick in power who redeems himself via sacrifice. Just a prediction though.
This. He is the only character (at this point) that I would be surprised if he DIDN'T die.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iliad on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:47 pm

rounder faced / unshaven faced link was just link before the stress and time passage. That was most certainly adult link.

Surge i'm glad to see we can agree on something xD

Also, if anyone has played Metal Gear Solid 4 or MGS2, Samus as she's portrayed will turn out to be a Naomi Hunter. Killed to prevent a guilty conscience revealing the killer perhaps?

Iliad
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:22 pm

I'm missing the Metal Gear- Metroid link here.

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:
Also, the resident Metroid fanboy

Can we fight for that title? Baby Metroid would be really cool though.

Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:49 pm

i see the butcher being reviled killing bowser(after we fall in love with the Buddhist reincarnation of TWBB) or...

Ganondorf knocking off the king of kopas himself thus living a classic Ganon VS Link situation for the King of all evil to deal with

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:06 pm

With 35 characters and 140 different fight combinations (I just did the math, probably incorrectly), wouldn't it be a bit cliche to see the same old Link-Ganon affair?

Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Dobs wrote:With 35 characters and 140 different fight combinations (I just did the math, probably incorrectly), wouldn't it be a bit cliche to see the same old Link-Ganon affair?
If I think I know what you're going for in terms of combinations, I think you mean 1,256,640 different combinations.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:24 pm

That is in fact, what I meant.
I am stupid.

Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:44 am

Interesting that you brought up the whole Zelda thing. I imagine we're going to see her character develop more the second she gets her queen status. Wonder how that's going to play out. Maybe something Twilight Princess-esque? Remember, in TP, Zelda was about to be crowned Queen. Perhaps Ganon or Bowser will attempt to usurp her before she gets the chance to be Princess?

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:23 am

of the 38:known
Mario, Link, Luigi, DK, Samus, Yoshi, Fox, Ness, Captain Falcon, pikachu, jigglypuff, Marth, Roy, Ganondorf, Falco, Zelda, Bowser, Peach, Pichu, Mewtwo, ice climbers, Mr Game and watch, diddy kong, pit, lucas, sonic, snake, ike, Red, lucario, Wolf, olimar, King Dedede, ROB, and Wario, meta knight, kirby

either Dead or alive
Peach, bowser, kirby, meta knight

now there is 27 though 25 smash bros left counting ness, lucas, and the pokemon

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kaver on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:21 pm

well olimar will probably blast off in a rocket ship since he got a smash ball. AND it seems that master hand might be a legitimate villain.

kaver
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:18 am

Hey, didn't Zach say that the original episode 8 showed what both Luigi and Mario were doing during the same time period?

That might mean that Bowser's castle is not yet destroyed at the start of episode 9. I'm willing to bet that the event which destroys the castle happens in episode 9 when our heroes enter the place.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top