Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  Blue Madness on Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Coint me out of this army. If the episode isn't up this Friday, I still want it later.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  Bickendan on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:10 pm

TheAlmightyAwesome wrote:

Come hell or high water, the episode will hit the internets this Friday, just in time for Thanksgiving.
It's a very special Thanksgiving episode of Brawl where Mario learns the meaning of gratitude, Luigi trades Samus and PT to some American Indians for the Island of Manhattan and Captain Falcon Falcon-Punches a Turkey and feeds what's left of it to some very hungry Pilgrims.

Two things will happen if the ep isn't about this: One, Paul is so very much going to mock you. Two, I will be very disappointed. You don't want that, do you? Twisted Evil

Bickendan
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:24 pm

TheAlmightyAwesome wrote:
SurgePox wrote: the editing session to end all editing sessions.
^^^
The last I heard, this is happening. Zach, Jordan, Matt and Xtian will be cranking out pounds of kicked ass to get this done in time.

Come hell or high water, the episode will hit the internets this Friday, just in time for Thanksgiving.
It's a very special Thanksgiving episode of Brawl where Mario learns the meaning of gratitude, Luigi trades Samus and PT to some American Indians for the Island of Manhattan and Captain Falcon Falcon-Punches a Turkey and feeds what's left of it to some very hungry Pilgrims.
See it's ideas like this that could convince the Australian Government to make Thanksgiving a recognised holiday. Very Happy 'TWBB Thanksgiving' FTW!

EDIT: Hey Almighty Matt Key, if your lurking about out there, check your PM will ya? Razz

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zach also rises on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:55 am

To give credit where credit is due, Jordan and Xtian share the bulk of the editing burden. Jordan plans to edit through THANKSGIVING, so give him your love, people!

zach also rises
One whom tells the tales...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:07 am

I've heard Thanksgiving is a big thing over there so I will nod in awe and give a thumbs-up.
I am excited. You guys are rad.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:23 am

zach also rises wrote:To give credit where credit is due, Jordan and Xtian share the bulk of the editing burden. Jordan plans to edit through THANKSGIVING, so give him your love, people!

Tell him I love him. Actually, PM me his number <3

Chase
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/chasew2

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:25 am

zach also rises wrote:Jordan plans to edit through THANKSGIVING, so give him your love, people!

That's hot.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:24 am

zach also rises wrote:To give credit where credit is due, Jordan and Xtian share the bulk of the editing burden. Jordan plans to edit through THANKSGIVING, so give him your love, people!

I tip my green hat to you, good sirs.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilwarin on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:41 pm

You are made of win, awesome, and epic!

Wilwarin
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:33 pm

I think we all know what we'll be giving thanks for this Turkey Day.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhiel on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:29 pm

I'd make some TWBB fanart for ya, but I'll spare you the horror that is my severe (lack of) drawing talents.

Zhiel
Feral Mercenary

View user profile http://bleachedsouls.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:54 am

Is Thanksgiving this Friday or next week? I'm going out this Friday, so I'm very tempted to cancel and say "Sorry, I need to be refreshing a webpage all day!"

Although I'v converted most of my friends to Brawl, so I'm sure they won't mind Laughing

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:59 am

Raya wrote:Is Thanksgiving this Friday or next week? I'm going out this Friday, so I'm very tempted to cancel and say "Sorry, I need to be refreshing a webpage all day!"

Although I'v converted most of my friends to Brawl, so I'm sure they won't mind Laughing
Thanksgiving is on Thur- well, today now. I'm not exactly sure though how that will affect you. The ep will still be posted on Friday.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:39 am

Been worked to the bone I hadn't realised until now that this is the last friday of the month coming up, glorious day! Very Happy
Though by the time it's Friday in USA it'll be Saturday here where I'll be trudging away on a long work shift... I guess that means I'll have an extra something to look forward to when I get home. 8D (thanksgiving indeed!)

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:01 am

smashbro wrote:
Thanksgiving is on Thur- well, today now. I'm not exactly sure though how that will affect you. The ep will still be posted on Friday.

It'll have no effect at all, because we don't celebrate it over here Razz

For some reason I thought the ep was going to be posted on Thanksgiving day, and that that was on Friday. I stand corrected. Curse me being on the other side of the world; unless it's posted first thing in the morning LA time I'm not going to see it until Friday night my time! It's like having to wait an extra day Sad

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Mercer on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:36 am

We'll be editing through our Turkey Day to make sure you folks get your Episode 9 this Friday, so just think to yourself while you eat your delicious white-meat and pumpkin pie... give thanks for a production team that loves you all enough to not sleep nor enjoy such delicacies on a holiday, purely to provide you wondrous people with internet entertainment. Wink

Matthew Mercer
One whom pulls the strings...

View user profile http://www.therewillbebrawl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:53 am

I still have never eaten pumpkin pie wat.

BUT YEAH. YOU'RE MAKING A SACRIFICE FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE. WE LOVE YOU! =D
and you're doing it with THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP yes I did just feel the need to say that.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:06 am

Matthew Mercer wrote:We'll be editing through our Turkey Day to make sure you folks get your Episode 9 this Friday, so just think to yourself while you eat your delicious white-meat and pumpkin pie... give thanks for a production team that loves you all enough to not sleep nor enjoy such delicacies on a holiday, purely to provide you wondrous people with internet entertainment. Wink
You people are saints. Seriously.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:21 am

queen_camilla wrote:THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
Go power of friendship!! o/

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:25 am

Matthew Mercer wrote:We'll be editing through our Turkey Day to make sure you folks get your Episode 9 this Friday, so just think to yourself while you eat your delicious white-meat and pumpkin pie... give thanks for a production team that loves you all enough to not sleep nor enjoy such delicacies on a holiday, purely to provide you wondrous people with internet entertainment. Wink

I can totally mail you guys some. Pretty sure we even have a vegan item on the menu for Becky ;P But cereal, thanks guys! Like Spontaneous mentioned you guys are saints & your dedication is something to be thankful for on, well, Thanksgiving Cool

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:57 am

You guys don't need to do that! But thanks anyway, good to see there's something to look forward to tomorrow. ^^

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAlmightyAwesome on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:41 pm

And Matt, while you're having fun editing the episode, making jokes and finding blooper reel material, remember that some of us are not so lucky...some of us will be trudging through the day without you guys, eating turkey with friends that matter little to us because our favorite friends are dedicated to the cause of the Brawl.

TheAlmightyAwesome
Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:25 pm

I don't have Thanksgiving anyway... so yeah. =P

But yeah, it is appreciated. Looking forward to it tomorrow. =D

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:02 pm

It is officially Friday here on the east coast.

My friends and I anxiously await the release of the episode. Black Friday nothin, I can't wait for the doors to open on THIS! Very Happy

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:54 am

Episode here already?
Seems so fast!

*goes to sleep in hopes that ep9 will be posted when he wakes up tommorrow afternoon*

Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://smashbrosfan.proboards81.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top