Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  Wilwarin on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 pm

BustaJonesGavin wrote:
Wilwarin wrote:How's Matt doing? Is his back still giving him problems?

Matt's back is healing but it's still fucked. After tonight he is ordered to be in bed with plenty of massages and hot baths. He'll recover. All your kind words and thoughts have really helped him. Smile

That's good to hear. At least he's doing OK.

Don't make poor JoEllen do all the work, though. Rolling Eyes But if any other of the guys are involved with the massage-giving, I demand pics. Twisted Evil

Wilwarin
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  TheAlmightyAwesome on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:10 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know, especially WarChamp (Who I believe is in first), that I got 83rd on the TWBB quiz. I play fucking Luigi and I got 83rd! I said a couple of those lines...damn me.

Spoke to Matt earlier today. He said that Jordan and Xtian worked on the edit overnight and that he was taking the reins from them so they could go to work. We're close friends...very close. By the end of this week, all of us will be babbling idiots having our brains scrambled from Awesome overload.

TheAlmightyAwesome
Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:20 pm

BustaJonesGavin wrote:
Wilwarin wrote:How's Matt doing? Is his back still giving him problems?

Matt's back is healing but it's still fucked. After tonight he is ordered to be in bed with plenty of massages and hot baths. He'll recover. All your kind words and thoughts have really helped him. Smile

Good to know he's healing. Quick question, will he be feeling better in time for MAGFest? D:

TheAlmightyAwesome wrote:I just wanted to let everyone know, especially WarChamp (Who I believe is in first)

Over 1000 entries and still standing strong :3

EDIT: I JUST CHECKED, SOMEONE HAS BEATEN ME T_T

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Dada on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 pm

TheAlmightyAwesome wrote:I just wanted to let everyone know, especially WarChamp (Who I believe is in first), that I got 83rd on the TWBB quiz. I play fucking Luigi and I got 83rd! I said a couple of those lines...damn me.

Speed + Accuracy = High Ranking.

Don't be ashamed, I'm 117th or something.

Von Dada
King Dedede

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Did you at least both ace it?

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Dada on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:Did you at least both ace it?

100% in like a 1:45. Sleep

Von Dada
King Dedede

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iliad on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:31 pm

BustaJonesGavin wrote:Matt's back is healing but it's still fucked. After tonight he is ordered to be in bed with plenty of massages and hot baths. He'll recover. All your kind words and thoughts have really helped him. Smile

Good shit. It's prolly better that he has a pinched nerve in his back than what I said would happen from 72 hours straight no sleep, amirite?

Iliad
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lonewolf on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:57 pm

BustaJonesGavin wrote:I talked to Matt yesterday around 10pm. He said there was about 7 more hours of editing left. If all goes according to planned, editing will be finished tonight and uploaded to the Escapist, ready for a Wednesday release. (or whenever the Escapist decides to release it)
TheAlmightyAwesome wrote:Spoke to Matt earlier today. He said that Jordan and Xtian worked on the edit overnight and that he was taking the reins from them so they could go to work. We're close friends...very close. By the end of this week, all of us will be babbling idiots having our brains scrambled from Awesome overload.
so is it wednesday or the end of the week confused

lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RenonUthZhakrin on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:42 pm

What's the URL to the quiz? @_@

RenonUthZhakrin
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaros on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:12 pm

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/49

Found it for ya. I had the same question :\

Xaros
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:22 pm

I placed 100

Damn computer load time, 1:11 shoulda bee no more than :50 seconds Sad

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaros on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Yeeeeeeah!

1st try 32 seconds Wink

Last edited by Xaros on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xaros
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:27 pm

woo 35

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnusXavier on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:28 pm

342 i didnt relise it was on a fucking time limit tho i was checking facebook at the same time!!!!!

MagnusXavier
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Hellfireclub.spidermonkey?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseppi on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:39 pm

I'm just not quick enough. Damn.

Congratulations, you scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct! You're currently ranked 221st out of 1219 total entries.

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://zippygamer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KP9000 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:25 pm

1st place, bitches. By 2 seconds.

I guess speed reading has its advantages. ...I could have shaved a couple of seconds had I not been caught off guard at Jeff Lewis' question.

KP9000
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaros on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Couldn't we all?

Xaros
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Xaros wrote:Couldn't we all?

Some of us actually watch good Internet TV. In fact, the majority of people should know who JEFF FUCKING LEWIS IS. HE. IS VORK.

lrn2internet. XD

Thread name changed for great justice.

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Cena wrote:the majority of people should know who JEFF FUCKING LEWIS IS. HE. IS VORK. .
I only knew from this forum, when he was first introduced everybody made a big deal and I just kinda said "well I don't know who that is... oh well." and filed it in my brain under useless crap that will never find a purpose.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonix! on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:36 pm

I personally thought that question was unfair, since it had nothing to do with TWBB...

*pouts*

Sonix!
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:37 pm

Yeah I got that one instantly just cause I learned it from these forums, the fact that Vork is a pretty weird name helps, the question that got me was which round did Little Mac go down in.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  InflatablePie on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:46 pm

First try - 5th place.

Not too shabby.

InflatablePie
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:50 pm

I only knew it from watching ENN...I know people have raved about The Guild but I've never watched it. Yeah. *shrug*

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:10 am

God damn I'm losing my lead D:

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseppi on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 am

This pertains to one of the questions, so don't read unless you've already taken the quiz.
Spoiler:
The question that really threw me off was the one about the fall of the Mushroom Kingdom. I stopped for a minute thinking it was a trick question. The answer was economic collapse, but I thought that was what caused the fall of Hyrule. I don't remember them saying it was the fall of the Mushroom Kingdom. Was that a mistake or did it say in the series? I do not remember that at all.
Anyway, if I didn't pause on that question for a few seconds, I'd have done a lot better.

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://zippygamer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top