Forever Independent Productions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forever Independent Productions

Post  Ayizkitt on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:30 am

Hey all, Do you like movies? Do you like Independent movies? Do you like seeing the creative minds of a bunch of Scousers (People from Liverpool ) in all their digital YouTube style brilliance?

If the answer to any of those questions is yes (or even if its a no) then check out Forever Indepentdent Productions. An independent production company set up by a couple of my friends, who describe themselves as such:

'Forever Independent Productions is an organisation formed by three independent film makers with a common dream to open the doors to the imagination and creativity within each of us. We hope, in the future, to unite amateur film makers and supply a forum for gathering enthusiasts and hobbyists. This would be a place for people to show their films, give and receive advice, and share equipment.'

They currently have 2 short films finished which were created under the FIP banner (and several other videos) and are available on their YouTube account at:
I would really appreciate it if you visited, checked out their films and rated and commented there, and if you happen to be on FaceBook join the FIP group and join the growing community of like minded individuals with a love of film

Thank you all in advance and I hope to see you there soon!

Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forever Independent Productions

Post  JGH27 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:52 am

Full House was pretty good. I'm curious as to how the whole black&white thing is done while still having the red show up as it's meant to or even intensified.

III (3) was ok, didn't like the Scream guy. He was annoying but the ending was well worth it.

Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top