Chris's International Film Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris's International Film Project

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Hey forum go'ers!

Just thought I'd draft up a topic to let people know I'll be (planning to) taking on my first film project from the directors chair (as oppose to toiling infront of it for the directors amusement) early next year, part of it I hope to film while in the USA (amongst other places *cough* Istanbul *cough*).

It does have some WoD inspirations but will largely be of an original design. Assistance on australian borders will be easy enough to acquire but any aussies out there that have some measure of experience acting or working behind the scenes please let yourselves be known, as for overseas I'd definately love to have an idea of who's interested rather than approaching random passer by's. Embarassed

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris's International Film Project

Post  JGH27 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:25 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:Hey forum go'ers!

Just thought I'd draft up a topic to let people know I'll be (planning to) taking on my first film project from the directors chair (as oppose to toiling infront of it for the directors amusement) early next year, part of it I hope to film while in the USA (amongst other places *cough* Istanbul *cough*).

It does have some WoD inspirations but will largely be of an original design. Assistance on australian borders will be easy enough to acquire but any aussies out there that have some measure of experience acting or working behind the scenes please let yourselves be known, as for overseas I'd definately love to have an idea of who's interested rather than approaching random passer by's. Embarassed

Will Canada be a stop?

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:28 pm

JGH27 wrote:Will Canada be a stop?
There wasn't originally any plans to stop by Canada.. unless I took the long way which even then I don't think would be possible. scratch

On the otherhand... *ponders* Short of finding sponsors/investors, this will be a mostly unpaid project but if I do get such assistance either here or in USA, doing a stint in Canada could be very possible, but again, there wasn't any plans to shoot in Canada. Sad

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Not that this is relevant to the project I'm planning on taking up but another piece of work I did was on this:
http://www.thesebet.com/index.html Very Happy

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top