Episode 9 is up, and whooooa boy...

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 9 is up, and whooooa boy...

Post  Lizziness on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:17 pm

This episode was great. There were points where I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to laugh or cry...but I did both >.<

Lizziness
Toad Thug

View user profile http://skeletonstockings.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rye on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Lavaros wrote:The only odd part I could think of was why pick off Red... I have to think that he may of known SOMETHING, probably something he didn't even know was important.

I think Wario stated to Zelda that he only knew of the location of one person (Red) other than Mario right before she handed hip the capsule.

The Rye
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Corran on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:50 pm

ok, so this is my first comment to it will be long, i am sorry.

ok, to the cast and crew, i came upon this show randomly searching the interwebz and i (as well as quite a few of my friends) am hooked. This is a master piece and i dont want the last episode to come, because then i will have nothing else to look fore ward to. So, i thanks you very much.

Ok, so, episode 9. Shit, i loved the ending with the pokemon theme, especially the addition of kk slider. I cried.
Wonder, though, if Waluigi is more aware than we give him credit. And, we are all wondering who the butcher is, but one of the mp3's available on the site is called "Ganon the Butcher" is this just naming or a revealing mistake?

Also, a shirt with Waluigi on it like we first see him that says "Tennis anyone" would be immediately purchased by me * hint hint *

Well done!!!!!

Nate Corran
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WTF?

Post  Nate Corran on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:00 pm

I dont know if anybody has noticed,but why is it that the actor who plays Ike is not mentioned on the cast page on TWBB.com? Ike is my favorite character in the game and i was sad to see the actor omitted.

Nate Corran
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Nate Corran wrote:I dont know if anybody has noticed,but why is it that the actor who plays Ike is not mentioned on the cast page on TWBB.com? Ike is my favorite character in the game and i was sad to see the actor omitted.
He asked to not be mentioned on the cast page as, to my understanding, he was concerned with a job he was applying for.

Also, to answer the Gannon question, creator Zach said it's just naming. But Zach's a mind fucker so we never really know.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Corran on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:06 pm

smashbro wrote:
Nate Corran wrote:I dont know if anybody has noticed,but why is it that the actor who plays Ike is not mentioned on the cast page on TWBB.com? Ike is my favorite character in the game and i was sad to see the actor omitted.
He asked to not be mentioned on the cast page as, to my understanding, he was concerned with a job he was applying for.

Also, to answer the Gannon question, creator Zach said it's just naming. But Zach's a mind fucker so we never really know.

Thanks for the clarification on both fronts. But i would not be surprised to see Ganon as the butcher if he is, as you say, a mind fucker haha

Nate Corran
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Kenshin on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:14 pm

Just putting it out there but,
Spoiler:
what if the Zelda that stabbed Link is a puppet controlled by Ganondorf? Wouldn't be the first time.

Mr. Kenshin
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:59 am

Epic episode of epic series is epic. You guys have come a long way with this series and it's hard to believe it's almost over. Big congrats to everyone involved and an early best of luck to all of your future endeavors.

Also, has there been any further mention of getting this series on DVD?

JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavaros on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:49 am

The Rye wrote:
Lavaros wrote:The only odd part I could think of was why pick off Red... I have to think that he may of known SOMETHING, probably something he didn't even know was important.

I think Wario stated to Zelda that he only knew of the location of one person (Red) other than Mario right before she handed hip the capsule.
Yeah, but Red is the least threatening, as a message to Luigi, maybe... but it's still a little doubtful.

Lavaros
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:56 am

Lavaros wrote:
The Rye wrote:

Yeah, but Red is the least threatening, as a message to Luigi, maybe... but it's still a little doubtful.

Graah ninjad I tried to post something to the same effect twice but the forums crashed on me. Mah, I'll post it anyway

I'd guess that Red was killed to get to Luigi and Yoshi was killed to get to Mario. Red was the only truly good and innocent person Luigi knew anymore and Yoshi was Mario's last good friend apart from Luigi. Killing them would have the most effect on the brothers out of anyone apart from the other brother or Peach. Furthermore they were both killed around the same time and (probably) but characters with connections to Wario.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:48 am

interesting. though it raises the question why not kill the mario brothers and be done with it? That bomb would have gotten Luigi too, no doubt

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:09 am

Avalanche91 wrote:interesting. though it raises the question why not kill the mario brothers and be done with it? That bomb would have gotten Luigi too, no doubt
Because that isn't very climactic.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:19 am

Ganon's been mind fucking everyone for a while now, and obviously enjoys doing it, so why stop now?

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RenonUthZhakrin on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:13 am

As I mentioned before- I really REALLY appreciated the

"Sorry, your Princess is in another castle"

and

"Well EXCCUUUSSSEEEE me princess!" References... classic gold (Plus the warpflute!!)

RenonUthZhakrin
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Narukari on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:31 am

I shed a tear when PT gave Luigi the KOed Jigglypuff.

Narukari
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:53 pm

and at the end of his song he asked if he was any good.....yes Red. you were very good Sad

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:01 pm

The montage at the end is truly incredible.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BRAVO!

Post  Pizza Piezono on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:02 pm

Words really can't describe my high praises for an episode such as 9. It....it really reminds me of all the enthusiasm I had as a young gamer. All the twists and turns in the plotlines remind me alot of Final Fantasy Tactics. All of you have created a brilliant series that rivals that of the finest fan fiction, you should be very proud.

If I had to say my favorite scene, it was when Lugi encounters Bowser. I hadn't had this much of a fangasim since you made Fox, Falco, and Wolf a bunch of roughnecks and revealed Dee Dee Dee to be a pimp.

The words in this episode were ladden with perfection, Bowser's and Ganon's respectively. And at this point, I would expect nothing less of you.

I look forward to seeing the epic conclusion to such an epic series, but at the same time, I'll be sad as well.

Pizza Piezono
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:interesting. though it raises the question why not kill the mario brothers and be done with it? That bomb would have gotten Luigi too, no doubt

Actually I was thinking it was more done to provoke. I mean Mario is a powder keg and you just know he's about to flip out and get in some grillz. Luigi may not flip out like his brother but you can tell he's about to do something.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Poked through some more dialogue, especially that of the last few episodes, and I found something.

Wario. He mentioned to Zelda in episode 9 that he knew where to find Mario. Now, why would Zelda need that info? Perhaps to put Yoshi's mutilated body in a place where Mario could easily find it? This shit goes deep, as everyone else has been pointing out.

I'm still convinced that all these butchering were done by Ganon or Zelda (or Shiek, since it's been implied that in TWBB, Shiek is a schizophrenic alter-ego of Zelda), or by someone on their orders, because I'm dead sure they're in cahoots with each other, or that one of them has bamboozled the other into the state of partnership they're in.

As for the real baddie behind everything? Well, I've got my theories. I'm almost convined it's Tabuu, but at the same time, I can't help but have other candidates. My main alt-candidate? Mewtwo. He's a powerful psychic Pokemon who could have easily faked his death, and Ganon and others have said that the end was in the beginning all along. The first don to fall? Mewtwo. Plus, he's been, despite his lackluster positions among the 4 dons, a constant presense in everyone's mind since his death. I have a feeling that Red knew something about it, and that's why he was offed. It's a crazy theory, but, as has been stated, Grafton likes to fornicate with our craniums.

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Cena wrote:since it's been implied that in TWBB, Shiek is a schizophrenic alter-ego of Zelda
I am genuinely curious where you got this from.

Also, I think it became a little clear that Zelda is bossing Wario around when she handed him the capsule. This is the same capsule that was used to kill red.

WAIT

Didn't those capsules belong to Ganon? Does this mean that, at some point, Ganon gave one of them to Zelda? Meaning that they are connected, or possibly working together.
I'm starting to think this was all a Hyrulian power play after all.

Last edited by SurgePox on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anachronist on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:53 pm

I could've sworn Link said something along those lines during this episode. And there were those photos of Shiek that were kept confidential by Lakitu, making it seem like the Shiek/Zelda things wasn't widely known.

Also, it's only seems like a power-play for now. I think it runs just a little deeper than that. Something along the lines of anarchy.

Anachronist
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Anachronist wrote:I could've sworn Link said something along those lines during this episode. And there were those photos of Shiek taht were kept confidential by Lakitu, making it seem like the Shiek/Zelda things wasn't widely known.
I think it's clear that Shiek is Zelda's alter ego, but I don't think it's the case that Zelda suffers from multiple personalities or any other form of mental illness. I think it is just her awesome ninja form used for going undercover.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anachronist on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:58 pm

SurgePox wrote:
Anachronist wrote:I could've sworn Link said something along those lines during this episode. And there were those photos of Shiek taht were kept confidential by Lakitu, making it seem like the Shiek/Zelda things wasn't widely known.
I think it's clear that Shiek is Zelda's alter ego, but I don't think it's the case that Zelda suffers from multiple personalities or any other form of mental illness. I think it is just her awesome ninja form used for going undercover.

Yeah, but whose to say that in this version, it's not Zelda's expression of some deeply rooted psychological trauma? Not a specific mental illness, per se, but maybe to imply that she's not playing with a full deck, if you know what I mean.

Anachronist
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:00 pm

Zelda seems pretty in control to me, and I have yet to see any evidence pointing to her having some sort of mental illness. Like, I know characters are twisted in TWBB, but they have yet to even hint that Zelda is even a little bit short of a full deck. If anything she seems exceptionally intelligent and manipulative. She has Link and Wario doing her bidding, and I suspect she is working with Ganon at this point.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next