Episode 9 is up, and whooooa boy...

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 9 is up, and whooooa boy...

Post  Von Dada on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Whow.

That's Whoa and Wow put together. 'Cuz, that's the only way to describe it.

I hope Link has at least a bottle of Good Soup or some Red Chu Jelly on him.

Von Dada
King Dedede

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:29 pm

yeah boi.

Wait, aren't you supposed to be dead?

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Koopa_Kid on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:45 pm

The song. Mein Gott. I saw someone note a song nearly made them cry on the show's Facebook page, but... DAMN. I thought it was impossible to make that song sad, I really did, until... BWAAAAAH.

Me, during show: Oh, geez, they're not... oh, gawd, they ARE. *squirms* You're KIDDING me. No WAY. *irritation* I hate this song. This song is the most overdone mythology gag EVER. I will not cry. I will not... Oh, f**k it. *bawl*

Koopa_Kid
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Dada on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:53 pm

Fobbs McCloud wrote:yeah boi.

Wait, aren't you supposed to be dead?

Shhh...It's a secret.

Von Dada
King Dedede

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Ah.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eiron on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:28 pm

*Never thought he was dead*

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:21 am

Wow that was incredible.. It was better then secks!
I knew red was gunna die when Waluigi pranced passed Samus..(Make up was unbelievable)
GOD that was just heartbreaking! He's SO ADORABLE! I'd screw him if I could.. *shifty eyes*
I mean sheesh he seems like the guy who'd tell me if he had an' std or somthing WOW I need to get back on track..
Don't judge me.. D8

--
Link got sliced by his own sword by zelda! holy shit!
Kind of Ironic that Link would be killed by zelda and not gannon?
I hope he still lives some how.. My heart sank when he got impaled.
_
what'd be screw'd up is peach had gotten eaten by kirby just like daisy did.. huh? that'd screw mario and luigi up..
--
Screw screw screw?

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Mercer on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:13 am

Queeny wrote:Screw screw screw

I see a theme throughout your post there, m'dear. Wink

Matthew Mercer
One whom pulls the strings...

View user profile http://www.therewillbebrawl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:16 am

indeed.
It's probably because the episode affected me in such a way that I was reduced to a babbling teenage girl humping her twilight poster.

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:59 am

Queeny wrote:indeed.
It's probably because the episode affected me in such a way that I was reduced to a babbling teenage girl humping her twilight poster.

the mental images of that comment make me wanna laugh, snicker, cry, and vommit in no particular order

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:32 am

All at the same time?

I showed my friend in the evening. She was equally amazed (and emotive at the end Sad but without the sobbing ahaha)

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudora on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:56 am

Avalanche91 wrote:

the mental images of that comment make me wanna laugh, snicker, cry, and vommit in no particular order

I most definitely concur.

Mudora
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:41 am

Mudora wrote:
Avalanche91 wrote:

I most definitely concur.
Hah!
Figured it would destroy some souls..
It's already destroyed mine..

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:06 pm

Cena wrote:Just rewatched it, and I caught something. Dunno if it's been mentioned, but why in the hell did Zelda have that biobomb that the End of Days made for Ganondorf? Well, after paying attention to dialogue, I've concluded that Zelda's banging Ganondorf. It's the only explanation - why else would they have her say "I wouldn't need a stronger man"?

YEAH .... NO
she meant that she need a stronger man to run the state with her and make her queen. Ganon is gonna be the official and only Don of her contry in exchange of getting rid of every one in her way. He have done a good job so far, but I'm preety sure that Zelda is a pond in the hands of Ganon. Anyway she don't have anyway to keep him under any law.

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:I'm kinda hoping that Link has one extra bottle with a fairy in it. I just started to like the character.

You are funny. I'm pretty sure he have someleft what ever he said to Luigi, that is why he was trying to take a grip out of something, who was not the blade, and why we didn't saw him dying like yoshi, Bowser or the king. He is the one you is ganno take care of Zelda personnaly at the end .

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:14 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:Random thought: Did Ganondorf send Luigi to Bowser's castle because he wanted Luigi to be killed in the next G&W attack? I mean, it's not like Ganon couldn't have killed Bowser himself.

more probably he was especting the king to kill Luigi, cause Bowser is already dead, but Luigi is still a treat. Ganon wasn't expecting that the 2 ennemies would have chat rather than fight.

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:19 pm

big willy wrote: But will LInk still love Zelda for what she did or is she just a sick fuck as Luigi would say Razz
[/spoiler]

Probably, I have pardon my girlfriend twice of stabbing me in the back with a meter long sword, every one do that .... THE BITCH IS DEAD!

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Hipponoos wrote:
big willy wrote: But will LInk still love Zelda for what she did or is she just a sick fuck as Luigi would say :P
[/spoiler]

Probably, I have pardon my girlfriend twice of stabbing me in the back with a meter long sword, every one do that .... THE BITCH IS DEAD!

lul yeh I wouldn't expect link to go back to zelda since she impaled him. (i'd probably call him a dumbass if he did)
Although I think link would go back to her if some how zelda redeemed herself. Even if it was a trick, I would think that deep down link would always go back for the princess.

But anyways.
Im not here.. XD

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hipponoos on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:26 pm

The Rye wrote:I can't believe that no one has pointed out yet Ganondorf's line: "The Captain and I are a lot more similar than you think" as a reference to their identical movesets in both Melee and Brawl.

lol true this is a really good one.

Hipponoos
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Hipponoos wrote:
The Rye wrote:I can't believe that no one has pointed out yet Ganondorf's line: "The Captain and I are a lot more similar than you think" as a reference to their identical movesets in both Melee and Brawl.

lol true this is a really good one.

yeah that is a good point. I never thought of it that way.

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Matthew Mercer wrote:
Also... I'll be damned if I didn't enjoy the opening scene as Ganondorf. That steak was DELICIOUS.

Oddly enough when Ganondorf teleported, my first thought was "Hey, he left his dinner behind!"

Well, after having to wait until Sunday night, then spend over an hour fighting with the Escapist to get it to load, I finally got to see the episode Laughing

Yes, it was marvellous. Sly injokes that made me laugh, then of course the bit at the end that had me screaming
Spoiler:
RED NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
It was fantastic. Also, loved the detail on Bowser's outfit; you actually painted the scales on! That's dedication!

Two things I didn't like were that some of the lines were a bit cheesy, and also (as noted before) Bowser seemed to have a lot of trouble moving his jaw. After the buildup, Bowser also didn't really do much...said a very nice speech, mentioned he was poisoned, waved his arms about then blew himself up. I know you were probably going for him being almost like a noble savage- he's a ferocious monster, but he's also at peace with himself- but it would have been nice to see him as a true warlord for just a bit. Still, you nailed the costume brilliantly. We've all built up the image of Bowser in our minds, so there was a lot riding on how he looked, and you totally surpassed it.

Massive, massive kudos for having him breathe fire though! I honestly wasn't expecting you to put that in, so the size of my grin when it happened...you even had the wisps of flame rising from his nostrils afterwards. Brilliant Laughing

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who giggled when the Captain said he was going to "grease up the Falcon." I hope that was a deliberate innuendo and not just me being a pervert D:

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:21 pm

That's why I'd prefer actual humans playing the G&Ws, so the fight looks more real and we get more of a feeling of Bowser's fighting skills. I know humans playing G&W wouldn't be completely faithful to his movements and two-dimensional-ness in SSB, but I wouldn't mind. Razz

At the end of the day, it would've been nice it Bowser had done more, but I was satisfied with him nonetheless. Dedede only got one episode, so Bowser did too I guess. Fair's fair.

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:27 pm

I also have a confession to make.

When Zelda handed Wario the capsule, I didn't recognise it at first. Then, when Red opened the box and saw it, I thought it was a pregnancy test Embarassed

Then it blew up and I twigged, oops Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SavageD49 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Marvelous, absolutely marvelous.

At the moment I have nothing else to see i need to awesome to sink in abit more.

SavageD49
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavaros on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:49 pm

The only odd part I could think of was why pick off Red... I have to think that he may of known SOMETHING, probably something he didn't even know was important.

Lavaros
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top