Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favourite character?

6% 6% 
[ 10 ]
13% 13% 
[ 22 ]
5% 5% 
[ 8 ]
11% 11% 
[ 20 ]
8% 8% 
[ 14 ]
9% 9% 
[ 16 ]
14% 14% 
[ 24 ]
6% 6% 
[ 10 ]
18% 18% 
[ 32 ]
10% 10% 
[ 20 ]
 
Total Votes : 176

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:29 am

I was not dwelling, I was just saying That was the only mistake I saw.

And Snake, sometimes pointing stuff out to actors can help them. Not saying that he is a bad actor, I fucking loved his acting. But still it can be used to make him a even better actor.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:36 am

Oh, don't try to make that point. He doesn't get on and search the forums for someone wanting to give him acting advice.

Your argument is Bullshit, the best thing is to just drop it.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:58 am

He doesn't get on and search the forums for someone wanting to give him acting advice.

I never said that he dose or will.
Also how would you know that he would or would not like people trying to help him? I think anybody would be more then happy to find anyway to make himself a better actor. The same goes for all jobs.

So stop trying to shut me up when you are doing the same thing I am.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:40 am

Except this is different. You are not an actor, you have no idea what you are talking about.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  Vivienne Vex on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:50 am

I do not need to be a actor to try to help a actor. That is like saying a person needs to be a idiot to help a idiot. It just does not make sense.

And I know exactly what I am talking about. Being a actor is no different then being something like a manager, or a programmer in that regard. A person who has no experience in acting them selfs (Me) Can possibly help a experienced actor. (Fox) Same for the other 2 jobs.

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  Avalanche on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:52 am

come on kids, play nice

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:56 am

Except you really have no idea what you are talking about. Pointing out a potential mistake and wondering if it could be something else, or anything like that, is just stupid. Maybe telling him what you thought about a character choice, or his diction, something like that, thats helpful.

But you are not being helpful. You just want to make an excuse for why you brought it up in the first place.

I am being a bit hypocritical by wanting to drop it then arguing about this with you, but I take the Art very seriously, and I do not want you bullshitting your way into trying to "Help" or whatever.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:58 am

Stop it. Why does this always happen only when I'm not looking?

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 2464
Join date : 2008-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Thats a stupid question. The answer is, If you were looking, it wouldn't have happened period.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  Terra on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:10 am

SnakeInABox wrote:
JonnyJinx wrote:Reading too much into it, I think.

Agreed. And yea you are. We are dwelling on a simple mistake of an actor. And actors hate it when people do that. So shut up and change subject

"We" are? I was just theorizing a bit and stating on the suggestion that if a character did fake their death from the There Will Be Brawl series, that they could work off of that. Nothing more.

SnakeInABox wrote:Oh, don't try to make that point. He doesn't get on and search the forums for someone wanting to give him acting advice.

Your argument is Bullshit, the best thing is to just drop it.

I could say that your argument is bullshit too, since how you said "actors hate it when people do that" and "He doesn't get on and search the forums for someone wanting to give him acting advice." as if he wouldn't care in the first place. Those statements made by you contradict themselves.


Viero wrote:I do not need to be a actor to try to help a actor. That is like saying a person needs to be a idiot to help a idiot. It just does not make sense.

Yes, I agree with this. Laughing Because you don't need brains, or to use your brains to be an idiot. All you need is the confidence that you are certain and the rest follows. It takes no experience to be an idiot. Anyone can be an idiot. However, to be "something" that defines you being the opposite of an idiot, is to have experience that gives you the advantage over others. By taking people's honest advice when they are sincere about seeing you surpass your own abilities. "Practice makes perfect" they say, and where would you be without a coach yelling at you to pick up your slack? You would be either avenge or below avenge if there was no one to keep you in check, and to make sure that you do in fact stay on track and improve. If there was no one to tell you the truth of the areas of your talent that need improvement, than you would be at a standstill and not able to reach the next level of your gift. They say "Strength without control is useless." It can also apply to people's talents. Talents that aren't used and lack improvement are just wasted gifts. In all, I think this is how others show that they care and have faith in you to succeed. Knowing you have the ability to move forward. Very Happy


SnakeInABox wrote:Thats a stupid question. The answer is, If you were looking, it wouldn't have happened period.

Well, I'll be darn! Because I was told that there was no such thing as a stupid question. Suspect When you ask questions, regardless of how dumb they seem... they prevent further confusion and confirm a fact, ideal or statement. And if his question were so dumb, than why were you able to come up with an answer? Was it a "stupid answer" than to a supposed "stupid question"? Suspect Usually the questions that are hard to answer are the ones that don't make any sense. But that doesn't mean you can't answer them. That just means it requires more time and thought. Wink

Terra
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 35
Location : Neither here nor there...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Terra wrote:
Well, I'll be darn! Because I was told that there was no such thing as a stupid question. Suspect When you ask questions, regardless of how dumb they seem... they prevent further confusion and confirm a fact, ideal or statement. And if his question were so dumb, than why were you able to come up with an answer? Was it a "stupid answer" than to a supposed "stupid question"? Suspect Usually the questions that are hard to answer are the ones that don't make any sense. But that doesn't mean you can't answer them. That just means it requires more time and thought. Wink

Damn, bitch, Calm yo ass down.

With Blue, I was making this great new thing called a Joke. You should try taking it one day.

And That was great how you joined an ended dead argument. You made a lot of good points. Well, at least I think you did. I fell asleep after the first sentence or two.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  Terra on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:06 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:
Terra wrote:
Well, I'll be darn! Because I was told that there was no such thing as a stupid question. Suspect When you ask questions, regardless of how dumb they seem... they prevent further confusion and confirm a fact, ideal or statement. And if his question were so dumb, than why were you able to come up with an answer? Was it a "stupid answer" than to a supposed "stupid question"? Suspect Usually the questions that are hard to answer are the ones that don't make any sense. But that doesn't mean you can't answer them. That just means it requires more time and thought. Wink

Damn, bitch, Calm yo ass down.

With Blue, I was making this great new thing called a Joke. You should try taking it one day.

And That was great how you joined an ended dead argument. You made a lot of good points. Well, at least I think you did. I fell asleep after the first sentence or two.


Laughing Hey, I am not the one stressing about it here. And this "great new thing" of yours... It's a cliche. Most people hide behind humor when they want to be nasty to others. It happens all the time. Wink I find it funny seeing how what I say bothers you in some manner. Suspect It shouldn't. It only means that you have some issues of your own to work out, which is fine. That is normal and everyone has their own issues to sort out. Smile

Terra
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 35
Location : Neither here nor there...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Da rules wrote:.•Don't flame or be offensive towards other members. Please be respectful.
ya i had to do it at least once. seriously though guys. shake hands and make up....or take it to the PM's. your choice.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  Terra on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Aye, I agree with you DarkFalco. Smile Though, I am more of a debater than a person that likes to argue. I can care less if someone uses profanity toward me. Razz


Keeping on the topic...

I did enjoy the performance of the actress whom played Samus. Wink Though, I think others might of enjoyed her performance a little more than me, being the pervs that they are. Razz

Terra
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 35
Location : Neither here nor there...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  JGH27 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Terra wrote:
SnakeInABox wrote:
Terra wrote:
Well, I'll be darn! Because I was told that there was no such thing as a stupid question. Suspect When you ask questions, regardless of how dumb they seem... they prevent further confusion and confirm a fact, ideal or statement. And if his question were so dumb, than why were you able to come up with an answer? Was it a "stupid answer" than to a supposed "stupid question"? Suspect Usually the questions that are hard to answer are the ones that don't make any sense. But that doesn't mean you can't answer them. That just means it requires more time and thought. Wink

Damn, bitch, Calm yo ass down.

With Blue, I was making this great new thing called a Joke. You should try taking it one day.

And That was great how you joined an ended dead argument. You made a lot of good points. Well, at least I think you did. I fell asleep after the first sentence or two.


Laughing Hey, I am not the one stressing about it here. And this "great new thing" of yours... It's a cliche. Most people hide behind humor when they want to be nasty to others. It happens all the time. Wink I find it funny seeing how what I say bothers you in some manner. Suspect It shouldn't. It only means that you have some issues of your own to work out, which is fine. That is normal and everyone has their own issues to sort out. Smile

Snake, be nice lol

Terra: stop being so condescending towards people...like geez :S

There, I took no sides lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  Terra on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:29 pm

JGH27 wrote:

Snake, be nice lol

Terra: stop being so condescending towards people...like geez :S

There, I took no sides lol


Good show there, JGH27! Laughing And excuse me, but I am not being condescending. But if that is how people view me, than I can't prevent them for thinking otherwise. Razz

Notice: I saw my new topic was locked. Suspect I guess it was a bad idea? Sad

Terra
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 35
Location : Neither here nor there...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Terra wrote: It only means that you have some issues of your own to work out, which is fine. That is normal and everyone has their own issues to sort out. Smile ...... Good show there, JGH27!

Wow. I caught all your little insults there. Trust me, I can read your messages, despite those smiley faces.

I do not like this new person. Not at all.

On the bright side, that now means I am cool with Viero.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  Vivienne Vex on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Lol Good to know. Smile

Though why dose that make us cool? Because you have someone new to hate? lol

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  JGH27 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Viero wrote:Lol Good to know. Smile

Though why dose that make us cool? Because you have someone new to hate? lol

Best not to question it and just accept it lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4209
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  Vivienne Vex on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:03 pm

XD This did cross my mind but meh. I like to know the why to things most of the time so I asked anyway. Razz

Vivienne Vex
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2010-02-21
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  Avalanche on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:11 am

Dont mind it Terra, Snake is our...initiation troll. yeah thats the word.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 24
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  Terra on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:16 am

SnakeInABox wrote:
Terra wrote: It only means that you have some issues of your own to work out, which is fine. That is normal and everyone has their own issues to sort out. Smile ...... Good show there, JGH27!

Wow. I caught all your little insults there. Trust me, I can read your messages, despite those smiley faces.

I do not like this new person. Not at all.

On the bright side, that now means I am cool with Viero.


Oh goodness... Someone that can read my mind better than the mindtaker can that they already have here. Laughing Actually, no. I use those smileys there as to further express what I am addressing. I mean, isn't that obvious? Suspect Like I said, you are going to think whatever you will of me and there is nothing I can do to prevent that. Whether you like me, hate, or whatever it maybe... that doesn't matter. What matters is what you think, with or without knowing the facts. Wink


Avalanche91 wrote:Dont mind it Terra, Snake is our...initiation troll. yeah thats the word.


Laughing Ah, one of those eh? I think TJ showed me a picture of one of them. affraid

Terra
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 90
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 35
Location : Neither here nor there...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:06 am

Terra wrote:


Laughing Ah, one of those eh? I think TJ showed me a picture of one of them. affraid

Oh ho ho, I see what you did there. The only thing bigger than the funny factor of that joke is the size of your dick. Seriously, Newbie, If I am the initiation Troll, Then I may, believe it or not, know what I am talking about half the time. And now I say you are pissing quite a few people off. Lay it low for awhile, seriously.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5848
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  SurgePox on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:37 pm

This discussion no longer continues in this thread. If you guys have something to say, take it to PMs. I'm not letting your conversation muck up this topic any longer.

My favorite character is Luigi. This might come from a bit of personal bias, as Matt Key is one of the coolest guys i've ever met. Ignoring that, Luigi is still awesome. He is an easy hero to root for, because even with his flaws, he strives for goodness to prevail over the evil, and just wants to save his princess.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 6292
Join date : 2008-10-12
Age : 26
Location : San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:02 pm

yeah me and some friends got into a debate over which brother was better. i said luigi Very Happy

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite character(s)? [SPOILERS]

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:40 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum