Avalanche91 wrote:thats just mean Razz
You could've got me killed. Crying or Very sad

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The There Will Be Brawl Mafia

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:54 am

Whatever man. I have no idea what I'm doing.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:59 am

queen_camilla wrote:You can't trust that guy. He would've hurt us in the end anyway. We must keep fighting!

I'm sure he's happy having a Mario Party up in Heaven.

From their conversation I'm sure that either Surge or Smash is part of the mafia (I'm not sure if both of them are, but I think one definately is). I honestly cannot decide which though, since both of them have put forward good arguments (or bluffs). So, flipping a coin, I'll go for...Surge. If he's innocent, then I guess Smash is the culprit instead Razz

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:30 am

Raya wrote:
queen_camilla wrote:You can't trust that guy. He would've hurt us in the end anyway. We must keep fighting!

I'm sure he's happy having a Mario Party up in Heaven.

From their conversation I'm sure that either Surge or Smash is part of the mafia (I'm not sure if both of them are, but I think one definately is). I honestly cannot decide which though, since both of them have put forward good arguments (or bluffs). So, flipping a coin, I'll go for...Surge. If he's innocent, then I guess Smash is the culprit instead Razz
Oh that's a fantastic way to decide, kill me so we know if he is bad or not. With that kind of system in place, the mafia is certain to win.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:17 am

Nice try.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:55 am

Raya wrote:If he's innocent, then I guess Smash is the culprit instead Razz
That tactic reminds me of the Salem witch trials...

If your not a witch then you will drown an honourable christian death.
If you survive then you are a witch and will be killed for your evil sorcery. Yeah... that seems to be what's happening here with Surge and Smash. ><

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:42 am

Vote: smashbro.

This is so confusing... x_x

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:34 am

Really guys? After all the time spent watching over our forums you go and viciously stab me in the back. For shame, guys, I expected better.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:26 am

Wauw, this one is gonna be close O.o who's gonna count the votes?

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:32 am

Avalanche91 wrote:Wauw, this one is gonna be close O.o who's gonna count the votes?
Ideally, that would be Minby's job.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:02 am

After going through this topic two or three times, I've come to my decision as to who I think the mafia member is. There are many choices to go with, but I shall refrain from talking about them until what I predict will happen comes to pass. My vote, is going to Smashbro. Sorry.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Hahahaha It was me, guys! YOu Win!

Vote Weldar, he's my partner in crime.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:59 pm

I'm not quite sure how to react to that. I'm pretty sure I'm a townie and in no way involved with smashbro, at least that's what Minby told me, but obviously I can't use that point to convince people so let's look at the possibilities.

Assuming smashbro and I are mafia the situation makes little sense. Generally in these games you win alongside your team whether you are dead or alive so backstabbing a friend before you go down is a pretty bad move. This situation seems pretty unlikely to me which means at least one part of smashbro's post has to be a lie.

It could be that smashbro is a mafia, thinks he has no chance of survival now and so he's trying to take a townie down with him. The scenario is plausible but the plan suffers from the same flaw as the previous scenario, since it involves making that scenario appear to be the truth.

There's also the possibility that smashbro is innocent. He's just a townie who thinks he's about to die and is trying to take someone he suspects is mafia down with him. While this certainly seems possible the problem is he is also claiming to be mafia, with all this suspicion already on him it seems unlikely that I would end up getting lynched before smashbro and when then when he is killed and is revealed as an innocent the claim that I am his "partner in crime" is going to seem very strange. While it is possible this scenario kinda unlikely to me.

So with all that said I think I'm going to move my vote from SurgePox to smashbro. Of all these scenarios the one with smashbro being mafia seems the most likely to me and his defenses today have been pretty flimsy.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Weldar wrote:Assuming smashbro and I are mafia the situation makes little sense. Generally in these games you win alongside your team whether you are dead or alive so backstabbing a friend before you go down is a pretty bad move. This situation seems pretty unlikely to me which means at least one part of smashbro's post has to be a lie.
I hope this helps me more than you. Though I doubt it. Why do i doubt is? See last quote.

Weldar wrote:There's also the possibility that smashbro is innocent. He's just a townie who thinks he's about to die and is trying to take someone he suspects is mafia down with him. While this certainly seems possible the problem is he is also claiming to be mafia, with all this suspicion already on him it seems unlikely that I would end up getting lynched before smashbro and when then when he is killed and is revealed as an innocent the claim that I am his "partner in crime" is going to seem very strange. While it is possible this scenario kinda unlikely to me.
Before you hang me high I merely want to cast out my vote as to whom I think is in the mafia. I could have just voted SurgePox to help try to save myself, but not only do I think he's not in the mafia, it wouldn't help me, cause he could just cancel me out and vote for your turtle. Pretty much all I can do now.

Weldar wrote:Of all these scenarios the one with smashbro being mafia seems the most likely to me and his defenses today have been pretty flimsy.
Of course they're flimsy today. Why bother trying? I'm fucked.

You put a lot of thought into that one, Weldar.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:43 pm

I would also like to add that queen_camilla is in the mob cause she strikes me as the heartless b*tch typr that would want to stab me in the back. Oh and Mentok for no reason. Assuming there are 3 mafia members, that it.

(no offense about the b*tch part, camilla I love you)

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:42 pm

I would just like to point out the fact that I voted for Weldar, not smashbro. I don't think smashbro's in the mafia. I really don't. Weldar sure seems to be talking up a storm here, which seems just a bit fishier to me than a sublte wording made three pages Again, it doesn't really matter much since the majority is voting smashbro, and should we lynch him then we will see who's right, but I just want to be clear here, I don't think you guys are making the right decision. Take it for whatever it's worth.

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:23 pm

I can understand why I might seems, I do talk a lot but that my playstyle. I read quite a few mafia's before ever participating in one and when you don't notice the lurkers or the people who aren't saying much, it's the people who talk a lot and post their thoughts and theories that make the threads interesting to read, and it's these people who I seem to take after. I like to throw my thoughts out into the open, not so you follow them but just so you consider them.

On the point about the subtle wording difference, I do agree and really isn't fishy at all. The fact it got blown so out of proportion is the only reason I find it even slightly suspicious and I only followed that path because we had no other leads. I'll admit at the moment smashbro could very well be innocent the only reason my vote is still on him is because his method of trying to cast suspicion on me by claiming to be mafia just seems kind strange for a townie. Again though I don't think it's absolute proof he's mafia it's just the best lead I've got.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:10 pm

samshbro is gay

Spoiler:
Both of them are in the mafia. How do I know? I'm in the mafia myself.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Koopa_Kid on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Sorry, everyone, I really didn't mean to lurk- my internet last night, she was ded. ;.;

Anyway, I too have finals, so I'll make this quick. I actually agree with SurgePox's theory about Weldar- not because he was particularly convincing but because I came to the same conclusions on my own after reviewing the board. I know at this point it won't do much good to vote for anyone besides smashbro or SurgePox, but of the three, I feel Weldar is most likely to be in the mob. He's been extremely careful to redirect any suspicion cast his way, and while his posts are long, he hasn't been spewing a lot of obfuscating noise like some of the others. He also mentioned having played a lot of Mafia games before, making a balanced and subtle strategy like the one above a perfectly characteristic move for him. In short, I cannot make any other nomination in good conscience.

Koopa_Kid
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:26 am

So as it stands, I am dead man squirrel turtle walking. I demand that a priest reads me my last rites before the noose takes me.

smashbro - 8 votes
SurgePox - 2 votes
Weldar - 3 votes (assuming koopa_kid voted for him, and if I haven't made it clear before, I'v voting Weldar too).

So yeah, see ya when the bell begins to chime. Hallowed be thy name.

Last edited by smashbro on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I know editing is bad here, but there was spelling error was bugging me; changed rights to rites (there's a big difference))

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:39 am

Koopa_Kid wrote:Sorry, everyone, I really didn't mean to lurk- my internet last night, she was ded. ;.;

Anyway, I too have finals, so I'll make this quick. I actually agree with SurgePox's theory about Weldar- not because he was particularly convincing but because I came to the same conclusions on my own after reviewing the board. I know at this point it won't do much good to vote for anyone besides smashbro or SurgePox, but of the three, I feel Weldar is most likely to be in the mob. He's been extremely careful to redirect any suspicion cast his way, and while his posts are long, he hasn't been spewing a lot of obfuscating noise like some of the others. He also mentioned having played a lot of Mafia games before, making a balanced and subtle strategy like the one above a perfectly characteristic move for him. In short, I cannot make any other nomination in good conscience.

wauw, that actually sounds really plausible

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:43 am

He's lying. Koopa Kid is secretly in the mafia.

Look at it this way. He's trying to play lurker.

And my previous post makes sense! He doesn't vote for either mods as they are both mafia too!

Come on guys, look at it this way, 3 in the bag. One's already taken down.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:05 am

Alright guys, hear me out. Let's look at it like this. I'll be changing my vote. Why? The reasons are as follows. There are, what, 13 people left? and among all those voters, 8 went to Smash? That *reeks* of "oh hey, this guy isn't mafia, let the townies think it's him, then jump on the vote to try to bump off another townie". I'm changing my vote to Weldar. Why? At first, I thought either Surge or Smash was a mafia from their arguement, but there *was* a third scenario; both are townies. They are both trying to frantically save their own selves by throwing suspicion to the other. What happened in the end? The people decided on smashbro, with no real evidence, and some even flat out saying "I just took a wild guess." I originally thought "let's vote on smashbro, if smash really IS a mafia, that would mean that JGH and Weldar are also mafia since they went to his defense." This theory got debunked when JGH swapped his vote to smash. If JGH and Smash were both mafia, why would JGH vote on Smash? It makes no sense. This leads me to believe that JGH and Weldar might both actually be Mafia. But at this point, with Weldar's little back story, his input, and the fact that if nothing changes Smash will be lynched, and I *really* don't think he's mafia, I'm changing my vote to Weldar. It makes more sense at this time that Weldar is mafia. Vote Weldar! JGH is a possiblity, but save smash!

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:20 am

Ok, after reading the arguments stated I'm gonna lay out why I voted for smash

Well he stated something which Surge had jumped on. During their little convo Surge said something that seemed suspicious. So I brought it to light. From there Surge had accused me of being in cahoots with smash. So if I'd voted for Surge, then it'd look very bad on my part and would feed into a false rumour that me and smash were in cahoots. Now, really they were the only two in my mind to give us any reason to vote and so I went with smash. However, as has been pointed out Weldar seems like a good possibility to.

So, I will officially change my vote to Weldar as well.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top