The There Will Be Brawl Mafia

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The There Will Be Brawl Mafia

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:23 am

Makes sense, I change my vote to Weldar.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:33 am

Smash and Surge both tried to shift onto Weldar

My vote is not changing

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:39 am

Current Results
smashbro - 5 votes
SurgePox - 2 votes
Weldar - 6 votes

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:11 am

DRTJR wrote:Current Results
smashbro - 5 votes
SurgePox - 2 votes
Weldar - 6 votes

what a turn of events Razz smashbro seems to escape the noose

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:06 pm

hwo i shot weldar.

And no, My vote isn't changing. Why? Because I'm in the mafia.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Koopa_Kid on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:34 pm

No, I was not lying about my internet- it runs on a really bad ethernet connection that fluctuates depending on whether or not my roommate has her bedroom light off. (I wish I was kidding. I mean, how does that even work? Does a change in how much electricity is being used in her room affect all electric devices plugged in on her side of the house? Is that even POSSIBLE? I would get it if turning the light ON made the router stop working by overloading the circuit breaker because our house is relatively old, but... just... GAH.)

I still think Weld might be in the mafia, but smashbro and SurgePox ARE being very suspicious by trying so hard to shift the blame. And Fobbs may be trying to psyche us with reverse psychology into voting for innocent people. He's on my shortlist for sure. But if I vote for him that'll just make me look like I'm trying to take revenge or even shift the blame off myself after HIS accusation...

Aw, screw it. Fobbs, I'm calling you out, you obnoxious manhoor! I'm no Mafia, but YOU are!

Vote: Fobbs McCloud

P.S.: I AM NOT A MAN, YOU DOUCHE.

Koopa_Kid
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:04 pm

okay then, now all together; Koopa_Kid is a chick Razz

also, dont I think fobbs is mafia....its just...too typical I guess.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:14 pm

DRTJR wrote:Current Results
smashbro - 5 votes
SurgePox - 2 votes
Weldar - 6 votes
... Wait, what? I may live?
Koopa_Kid wrote:I still think Weld might be in the mafia, but smashbro and SurgePox ARE being very suspicious by trying so hard to shift the blame.
If by trying hard you mean gave up, then yeah, I did.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:29 pm

So with Koopa voting for Fobbs that means smash and I are tied. What happens in this game with ties: RNG picks, both die, no-one dies?

There's not much I can do to counter the argument against me here. The problem is your points are true I have been saying a lot but this is just my playstyle, it's not any evidence I am mafia, but of course that defense is about as strong as the I'm a townie guys please believe me. (Although I will say I haven't been doing that deflecting suspicion from myself apart from this post and my last one. The rest of my post while long were simply intended to throw out my thoughts on the matter and I guess the rebuttal to smashbro claim to the fact I was his partner overlapped into it a bit the the main point was to explain my vote change.)

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:32 pm

hmm I wonder. if 1 more person changes his/her vote it will be final. my vote stays with smash though Razz I just dont trust anything with a turtleshell

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Okay well if I'm right with my timezones night is almost here and seeing as it's a tie I don't know if I'll survive until tomorrow so I may as well drop all the info I have before I go.

I'm Marth the town cop. Every night I can investigate someone to find out their affiliation. Last night I tried to scan SurgePox but the scan failed, that's why initially voted for him over smashbro at the start of the day. It may not mean much, it could just been the roleblocker hit me but it was enough to make me a little more suspicious of him. I was hoping I would at least survive one more night and get a successful scan on someone so I would have some useful information to tell you guys but it it's looking like that may not happen so I'll just go with telling you what little I know. I don't expect this roleclaim to save my ass, I'm just putting all the information I have out there before I go so my secrets follow me to the grave.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:34 pm

not to be to big of a dick, but as you said yourself; you played this game a lot. And though its a bit of a stretch it seems kinda like you try purposely to lead us on by disclosing so much of information.

then again, the mob probably wont stand for it, knowing who would be the cop now so if you aint dead next day phase....

you kinda put yourself into a lose-lose situation

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:44 pm

I know that, read my last post I bit more carefully

Weldar wrote: I don't expect this roleclaim to save my ass

I fully expect to die sometime soon that's why I'm disclosing this information. You guys have no reason to believe me until I'm already dead so if you really want to go ahead and kill me for confirmation. The info or SurgePox barely means anything, as I said the scan could have failed to to the roleblocker getting lucky, or perhaps unlucky, he could be an innocent who can't be scanned because of his role. It was enough to make me suspicious of him but it's not really proof of anything. I was hoping to at least have one confirmed mafia before I got to this point so at least when you killed me and saw the message that I really was the cop you could then take down a mafia, my death wouldn't be in vain.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Well, I'm Link and I have no special powers cause I'm a townie. Seriously though, Marth is the detective and not Link? Oh, and I tried throwing in subtle hints before like "stab me in the back" and calling camilla a bitch again, no offense(lol episode 9). But we can't be sure if Weldar is telling the truth, but by that logic, you can't be sure if I'm telling the truth.

Avalanche91 wrote:you kinda put yourself into a lose-lose situation
I think were both fucked. If I get lynched, then the mob will surely kill Weldar overnight. Then again, if Weldar's lynched, there's a chance that the mafia doesn't kill me.

ninja'd

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:52 pm

Current Results
smashbro - 5 votes
SurgePox - 2 votes
Weldar - 5 votes
Fobbs McCloud - 1 vote

grand total 13
one left to vote

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:28 pm

I'll bite

But if I change vote to Surge, Weldar dies. Someone who voted for Weldar change to surge and I'll follow suit.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:30 pm

If smash is innocent we're fucked, two innocents will die tonight it's practically guaranteed. I'm keeping my vote on smash, I don't find him particularly suspicious anymore but there's still a small chance he's mafia. Best case scenario we actually do manage to lynch a mafia or a tie means no lynch and a doctor believes my claim and saves me. I don't see either of these happening.

I must say if a roleblocker actually did target me last night, fuck you. If Surge was mafia at least I could have taken down a mafia with me, if he was innocent I probably would have played this day differently knowing that. If you're a mafian Mr Roleblocker you got really damn lucky, if you're a a townie nice work messing stuff up, but it's not your fault, bad luck I guess. If there isn't a roleblocker at all or they targeted someone else well then that makes things different....

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:34 pm

If you, myself and one person change vote to Surge, you and Smash are safe.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:37 pm

However there is the fact that you and Smash could both be mafia.

God I love this game, it's so confusing.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm not but of course I can't prove that. But yeah I agree these things are a lot of fun.

Currently Blue Madness is the only person online with a vote on me, night should fall as soon as Minby arrives (I think). So it comes down to you Blue, do you think you're better off keeping the tie between smashbro and myself or do you want to try and drag SurgePox into this.

EDIT: And he's already gone

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Weldar wrote:and a doctor believes my claim and saves me.
DRTJR

still one vote short of 14
Queen _Camilla is the only Towny/mobster to not vote yet

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:14 pm

I voted for smashbro like, 2 pages ago.

I won't change it (sorry smash, but like Avalanche said, you can't trust anything with a turtle shell.)

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:36 pm

faerieharp is the one who hasn't voted yet.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Weldar wrote:If smash is innocent we're fucked, two innocents will die tonight it's practically guaranteed. I'm keeping my vote on smash, I don't find him particularly suspicious anymore but there's still a small chance he's mafia. Best case scenario we actually do manage to lynch a mafia or a tie means no lynch and a doctor believes my claim and saves me. I don't see either of these happening.
Yeah, i don't find you suspicious anymore either, but you are kinda screwed. Oh, and if I change my vote, I'm screwed.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Hmm we could both change our votes to SurgePox but that would just make things a three way tie. Warchamp said he would change his vote if something like that happened but he's not online right now. And there's the question of we should even lynch Surge at all. At the moment I think I'd rather lynch Surge then you but there isn't really much against him, a failed scan against him is strange but it could easily not be his fault. There's also that little argument that started all of this but I'm not even sure what to think of it any more.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top