The There Will Be Brawl Mafia

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The There Will Be Brawl Mafia

Post  Weldar on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:29 am

I thought we were going to unlock the old sign up thread instead of making a new one.

Also I'm considering not having the theme of my game by TWBB but I guess it depends what other people think.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:32 am

Weldar wrote:I thought we were going to unlock the old sign up thread instead of making a new one.

Also I'm considering not having the theme of my game by TWBB but I guess it depends what other people think.

it IS a off topic thread. free thinking is allowed Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Free thinking around here? "GUARDS!, SIEZE HIM!"

We'll take care of this 'free thinking' business

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:27 pm

FREEDOM!!

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Since there are three people vieing for hosting the next Mafia game, I say we allow the people who sign up to decide who they want to host it.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:55 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:Since there are three people vieing for hosting the next Mafia game, I say we allow the people who sign up to decide who they want to host it.

oow wauw. my right hand mobster, my arch-rival (deal with it Weldar), or the one who actually started it and did a good job....

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Weldar on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:29 pm

I'd say keeping a short waiting list of hosts would work best.

I'm not a Vacuum!
[quote="Quaetman"]
There was a flash of lightning, and the figure’s visage was illuminated for a moment, a single, terrifying moment, a revelation that seemed to stop the world dead.

“Checkmate,” said Weldar, and fired his bullet into JGH27’s heart.
[/quote][quote="King Avalanche"] I doubt any of our craniums will come out of this game a virgin cause Weldar is gonna fuck them all.[/quote]

Weldar
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quaetam on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:32 am

THIS IS PART OF THE MAFIA FINALE. Make sure you're starting from the mafia thread itself.

She struggled to her feet amidst the rain. Raya’s body shook, every joint screaming against the emptiness she had just experienced. She cried in pain, keeled over and retched, dizzy, out of focus. Her eyes felt ready to pop; she closed them against the buzz filling her head, against the pain echoing across her being as she gathered herself. For an undetermined time Raya kneeled there, and the storm filled the heavens with its unnatural pall; green lightning searing through the sky, rain drowning the world, mist seeping about. Finally the echo died, the pain subsided. Raya’s pained whines decayed into short gasps, and she opened her eyes, slowly, shakily crawling to her feet.

She was in a small town, or a derelict thereof. The buildings were largely intact, but many stood in ruins, shattered by some untold conflict, and all seemed deserted. What once was a forest had burned to the ground. Nearby stood a single tree, a white oak, standing for the hope of all who remained. Touching, it was. Even though she did not know what had transpired in this place, she felt intrinsically bound to its conflict, as though she knew the pain of those who had passed. That knowledge gave her strength, that empathy granted her vigor.

Then she saw him. She saw the figure amidst the green rain. A lone figure stood beside the tree, head bowed. A dark silhouette marred the symbol of hope.
Raya approached cautiously, banstick in hand. Thunder rumbled as she advanced, wind and rain whipping in her hair.

There was a flash of light and she saw it; she saw him. It was Quaetam, and he was very much alive.

He turned towards her, and she saw with despair that the power she held was not absolute. The banstick had failed her. From where her blade had pierced him, golden cracks seared outwards across his chest, green energy cackling around them, holding back the pure, absolute power from devouring him. The fog, lighter but still ever present, swirled around him, gathered, and she knew that the only thing keeping it from consuming her was the blade she now carried. She had hit him, she had touched him, but her power was nothing before his, insignificant before this great malice.

This place,” the god spoke, calm despite the hate radiating from his gaze, “This was where the first of the conflicts occurred. Where the blood of countless innocents were spilled in a hunt for a mockery of justice.

He walked forward, examining the tree, his hand touching its bark, which crumbled at the contact,

Don’t you see the scope of our conflict? This tree, awash with the blood of millions, stands here because of it. Any victory seen here has been pyrrhic. Any triumph marred by the price at which it was attained. This was the beginning of all the futility. This was where it all began.

His gaze again turned towards Raya, and she could see a single golden, glowing crack that ran up his neck, around his head and across his left eye. Raya gritted her teeth.

“Then this is where it will end,” she snarled.

She leapt forward, lashing out. Quaetam raised his hand, and the mist itself struck at her, tendrils of fog coiling around her. Raya felt the pressure in her wound build, growing towards the unspeakable pain once more, ready to rend her apart. A green light flashed and the tree was set alight, hope burning away with a crimson flame despite the rain, despite the unending storm. But the golden light of the banstick blazed, and the mist was shattered like an ethereal glass. She stood facing the god, and Quaetam shook his head, eyes filled with rage and unspoken demise.

Such pitiful lack of understanding. Your cause, Raya, is meaningless. Any triumph you could see here would come at a price greater than you can possibly imagine.

Raya slashed outwards, striking towards Quaetam even as he blocked with another blade conjured of the mist. She flew at him in a flurry, tree burning in the background. Three searing clashes echoed, and another green bolt flared, another a blinding light struck her from reality.

Quaetam
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top