Corrupt-A-Wish

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Corrupt-A-Wish

Post  pure_awesome on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:54 pm

Since we're as of right now a pretty small community, it makes sense that we may as well have some fun while we're here. Soo... forum games!

I don't frequent many forums, and when I do, I don't usually go for the games. But this is one that I've always thought was cool. For those of you who don't know, one person makes a wish, and the next poster down must grant that wish. However, they must grant it in a way that makes the wish, for lack of a better term, suck. Example:

Person A: I wish I had a hundred trillion dollars.

Person B: Granted. The sudden inflation of the dollar cause the economy to collapse. Your money is now worthless and the country is in ruin.

Then, Person B makes a wish of their own. It doesn't have to have anything to do with Person A's wish.

Good? Good. Remember, keep it creative! Nobody wants to read "Granted, but you die" for fifty pages.

Go!

I wish I had my own limousine / chauffeur.

pure_awesome
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Corrupt-A-Wish

Post  Nerdy on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:57 pm

pure_awesome wrote:Since we're as of right now a pretty small community, it makes sense that we may as well have some fun while we're here. Soo... forum games!

I don't frequent many forums, and when I do, I don't usually go for the games. But this is one that I've always thought was cool. For those of you who don't know, one person makes a wish, and the next poster down must grant that wish. However, they must grant it in a way that makes the wish, for lack of a better term, suck. Example:

Person A: I wish I had a hundred trillion dollars.

Person B: Granted. The sudden inflation of the dollar cause the economy to collapse. Your money is now worthless and the country is in ruin.

Then, Person B makes a wish of their own. It doesn't have to have anything to do with Person A's wish.

Good? Good. Remember, keep it creative! Nobody wants to read "Granted, but you die" for fifty pages.

Go!

I wish I had my own limousine / chauffeur.

Granted, although your chauffer is Henri Paul.

I wish Nintendo would put out more first party games (...going with the theme here).

Nerdy
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Mercer on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:01 pm

Nerdy wrote:
I wish Nintendo would put out more first party games (...going with the theme here).

Granted. Nintendo releases a "Mario's First Party" title for the Wii, where players are subjected to Baby Mario crying for hours on end while he throws a fit and you clean up after him through the cool, patented "Baby Wipe" mini-game.

I wish the upcoming Street Fighter movie revolving around Chun-Li is actually worth seeing.

Matthew Mercer
One whom pulls the strings...

View user profile http://www.therewillbebrawl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nerdy on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:03 pm

Matthew Mercer wrote:
Nerdy wrote:

Granted. Nintendo releases a "Mario's First Party" title for the Wii, where players are subjected to Baby Mario crying for hours on end while he throws a fit and you clean up after him through the cool, patented "Baby Wipe" mini-game.

I wish the upcoming Street Fighter movie revolving around Chun-Li is actually worth seeing.

Hey that wouldn't be too bad, you could use the wii-mote to give him Shaken-baby Syndrome. Contact Nintendo, tell them we have a killer WiiWare title for anyone who played SMW2.

Nerdy
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:24 pm

Matthew Mercer wrote:
Nerdy wrote:

Granted- but it's preceded by 2 hours of previews for Uwe Boll's next 150 video game adaptation projects.

I wish Homestar Runner didn't suck so much anymore.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pure_awesome on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:28 pm

Granted. It's revealed that they've been keeping all their A material for a full-length movie. The movie ends up being the greatest movie of all time. It's so amazing, all the seats are sold out for the first few weeks. Of course, since it's the greatest movie of all time, all the major news networks are covering it. So you're bombarded with spoilers before you've ever seen the movie. The amazing plot twists are completely ruined for you. Also, they had to tone the special effects down after the first week because concerned mothers complained that they were quote "Too freaking badass".

I wish I had the ability to teleport.

pure_awesome
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:56 pm

Granted- but you end up arriving everywhere completely naked.

I wish your mom would stop leaving dirty messages on my answering machine.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam I are on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:01 am

Granted, but instead she sends dirty letters, dirty Emails, and dirty singing telegrams.

I wish I had all the movies that I don't have and wish I did.

Last edited by Sam I are on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer)

Sam I are
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sayain_zubas on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:24 am

granted, but they are all dubbed in bork bork bork! hehe

i wish i could play in the NFL

sayain_zubas
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:30 pm

Granted, but now EVERYONE can play in the NFL. It is no longer interesting, its standards having been dropped so low, and the league loses so much money that it is forced to close down forever.

I wish I had gills.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I wish I had Gills

Post  Formula1 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:58 pm

Granted
But you lose your lungs
And everyone else Asked for wings

I wish I had evrything I would want, including everything I would want never getting boring

Formula1
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam I are on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:53 pm

Granted (however incoherent that sentence was.)
Oh, also you will be incapable of loving another human being.

I wish I never had to pay for another meal in my entire life

Sam I are
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:06 am

Granted. But now currency has no value at all and society falls into anarchy.

I wish I didn't have to wait for things to happen.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:24 pm

Granted - Now everything happens at once and causes mass chaos, leading to the heads of the weak-minded exploding and eventually the destruction of the world.

I wish the earth was less crowded.

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:12 pm

Granted: Everyone you have ever known disappears forever. =(

I wish I could focus on the things I need to be doing.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:04 am

Granted: Now you lose interest in everything else and never spend time on things you want to be doing and you eventually become a human robot.

I wish the legal drinking age in America was lowered.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:43 am

Granted. Due to an unprecedented influx of preteen patrons, all sports bars are forced to air the Disney Channel, Cartoon Network, and Nickelodeon to maintain their largest demographic. The sports industry is thrown into turmoil as the rowdy drunken fanbase gradually decreases until all official sports leagues are disbanded. With such a nationwide lack of interest in athletics, the USA Olympic team fails to win any medals in the next olympics, lowering the nation's morale just enough for Russia to invade and take over as communism sweeps the globe. I hope you're happy now.

I wish I was a little bit taller; I wish I was a baller; I wish I had a girl who looked good- I would call her; I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  solarsun on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:27 pm

Granted: You're taller, baller, your girl looks good! Your rabbit, in a hat with a bat sits in the front seat of your impla.

Sadly though! You're sent to japan, clothes you cannot find at your height and in turn your girlfriend is Japanese and you only speak English. Your rabbit is rabid, your bat is broke, and in japan your Impla isn't street legal.

I wish the next Sonic game didn't suck.

solarsun
Toad Thug

View user profile http://www.drunkduck.com/Stranger_Things_have_Happened/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:59 pm

Granted: But upon its release you pass into a coma do to a freak knitting accident. When you wake up 15 years later, the game is a priceless collectible and impossible to find at a price under $10,000

I wish i had an awesome power suit.

Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://smashbrosfan.proboards81.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:19 pm

Granted - Unfortunately, you body cannot handle rolling into a ball and you die from the pain of sudden contortion.

I wish the American economy would improve.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorblax on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:29 am

Granted- America's economy improves to the point that the government can afford to send more troops to Iraq. You're one of them, and on your first day you get kidnapped, beaten, raped and killed by one of the surviving Saddam lookalikes.

Wanderin' free, wish I could be... part of your world.

Gorblax
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:03 pm

Granted- but my world is not part of a Disney movie and is filled with rapists, clowns, clown-rapists, and Bill Cosby.

I wish I had some pudding. Correction: I wish i had a LOT of pudding

Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Watakuu on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:25 pm

Granted.
The pudding crashes down on your neighborhood like a tsunami. You try to eat your way out, but there's too much. You drown in the pudding.

I wish I was a mango dancer.
DANCING WITH MANGOS FTW.

Watakuu
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:39 pm

Gorblax wrote:Granted- America's economy improves to the point that the government can afford to send more troops to Iraq. You're one of them, and on your first day you get kidnapped, beaten, raped and killed by one of the surviving Saddam lookalikes.
I would galdly die for my country.

Watakuu wrote:Granted.
The pudding crashes down on your neighborhood like a tsunami. You try to eat your way out, but there's too much. You drown in the pudding.

I wish I was a mango dancer.
DANCING WITH MANGOS FTW.
Granted, however to dance with mangos, you have been turned into a mango and soon you will end up cut into bits and served in a fruit salad.

I wish my grass was emo, so it could cut itself.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dobs on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:43 am

Granted: but the lawn cuts itself but it bleeds all over itself. You trip and land in the grass-blood and get AIDS.

I wish that i had extreme ninja skillz

Dobs
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top