Episode 10: Place your bets!

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 10: Place your bets!

Post  Unprodigy on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:00 pm

Who is the body dismemberer? Pit.
Why are they killing? Venting frustration at Captain Falcon's abusive love.
Who kidnapped Peach? Wario. Or Nana and Popo under his direction. Either way they're working for Ganon.
Is it always a-fucking Bowser? Yes, even when it's not. IT JUST IS OKAY.
Name some characters who are going to die before the end: Snake (see below), Kirby (for real), Marth.
Will Luigi get the girl at the end? If so, who? No.
Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode: Ganon will lift Luigi by the throat. OH WAIT. Okay, uh, Mario and/or Luigi will buttstomp someone. Zelda will reveal some twist that proves she's really been doing the greater good all along, even up to almost (but not quite) killing Link, because as bearer of the Triforce of Wisdom she knows that there's some dark things that need to be done to save the world.
What will the very last line uttered be? "Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAAKE!"
What will be the final piece of music on the credits? A medley of 'game over' themes from various games.

As an alternative, The Butcher could be The Butcher from Diablo, just to completely throw everyone off. Very Happy

Last edited by Unprodigy on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More words.)

Unprodigy
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:58 pm

Who is the body dismemberer?
End Of Days. He made the bomb, He worked for Zelda, who double crossed link, and he worked for Ganon I believe. He is the holder of the Smash Ball AND the almighty punching bag.

Why are they killing?
Cause he is a sick and twisted mind fuck. End Of Days.

Who kidnapped Peach?
I dunno, But I think that shit is linked with Kirby.

Is it always a-fucking Bowser?
No. Bowser was pretty mellow when I saw him.

Name some characters who are going to die before the end:
Falcon, Fox, Falco, Mario, Zelda, Kirby, End Of Days, Ganon, Sonic. Wario.

Will Luigi get the girl at the end? If so, who?
No, He is a loner. If he does get a girl, Aran.

Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode:
Everything.

What will the very last line uttered be?
Look.. The sunrise... (Pan over all the dead bodies, End of days, who is the dismemberer is the last dead body to be seen) It's the beginning of a brand new day...

What will be the final piece of music on the credits?
Brawl theme

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RoffleDave on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:15 pm

Who is the body dismemberer? Ice Climbers,under Warios command.
Why are they killing? Times are good for people like him,wario has the climbers killing to ensure those times keep rolling.
Who kidnapped Peach? Wario
Is it always a-fucking Bowser? Not this time
Name some characters who are going to die before the end: (in order i think they'll be taken out) Fox,Captain Falcon, Samus, Kirby, Ice Climbers, End of Days, Zelda, Marth, Wario and Ganon
Will Luigi get the girl at the end? If so, who? No,he'll always be player 2
Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode: anything that can happen will happen,hopefully some more Falcon Pwnching though
What will the very last line uttered be? something bittersweet i think,not sure though
What will be the final piece of music on the credits? epic mix of all SSB themes

RoffleDave
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Asdioh on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Unprodigy wrote:As an alternative, The Butcher could be The Butcher from Diablo, just to completely throw everyone off. Very Happy
I've thought of this. That would be SO AMAZING.

Ganondorf's like "Here is The Butcher's lair...I'll leave now, it is up to you if you want to meet your Butcher, or turn back." and disappears.

Then they open the door.

"AHH, FRESH MEAT!!"

Asdioh
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralMemo on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:15 pm

Grendel wrote:in the "Finale On Set" video Paul Duraso is wearing a yellow cape. Will Mario a-soar!?
Dang... I missed that. I was too busy being awed that Becky was wearing a TRON shirt. Very Happy

AdmiralMemo
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://admiralmemo.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  R-Kira on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:16 pm

Who is the body dismemberer?Peach or daisy
Why are they killing? To get rid of the Dons and anyone who knows her secret (hence roy and pichu)
Who kidnapped Peach? no one, she ran off herself, hired some guys to make it look like a kidnapping
Is it always a-fucking Bowser? Just like Red Herring, of course it is.
Name some characters who are going to die before the end: maybe one of the mario bros, samus, peach (or who ever the bad guy is), possibly ganon, Olimar, maybe wario or one of the climbers, zelda. thats all im gonna guess for now
Will Luigi get the girl at the end? If so, who? No, because daisy is dead(maybe) and i think his adventure has made him realized that peach is mario's girl. he could get samus, but i think thats a long shot
Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode:Brawling
What will the very last line uttered be? the first line/ the child's laughter thing/ the last line from the game or there will be blood
What will be the final piece of music on the credits? final destination music

R-Kira
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  R-Kira on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:47 pm

"Yoshi: Used to be Warrio but Mario managed to get him back, nice way to piss him off, (note in that case the skin remained)"

We know that was the ice climbers. Whether through Wario, the Big Baddie, or their own accord

R-Kira
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  R-Kira on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:59 pm

queen_camilla wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:isn't that from a comic calles something like misa misa or something like that?
i've read one of them...

Also I don't think it ever said Misa committed suicide...though her lifespan was pretty short. D:

In the anime they made it seem like she jumped off the building, but in the manga, they confirmed her dead in the 13th book. Febuary 14th 2009. I may be wrong on the year, but thats it.

R-Kira
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AdmiralMemo on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:36 pm

I'd say it's either Ganon or perhaps End of Days working for Ganon.
Why are they killing?
Power play to rule the kingdom. Roy and Pichu just happened to stumble upon something related to the plan to kill Mewtwo and they were killed to cover that up.
Who kidnapped Peach?
This was stated in Episode 9. Bowser kidnapped her (I think it was to protect her.), but then she was kidnapped from Bowser. I think Ganon did the second kidnapping, or possibly Sheik.
He had a small part, but he was actually doing good, protecting Peach, until Ganon attacked him and Sheik poisoned him.
Luigi can't die. Mario probably will, since he's part of the old school. The same goes for Mac. I want to see Ice Climbers done in since they killed Yoshi. We don't know what happened to the blue and red Yoshis, so they may die fighting, too. I want to see Wario wounded, but not killed. He's too cool to die, but I want him seriously wounded for duping his brother into blowing up PT. (Waluigi himself is obviously not going t fight, unless he's been faking retardation with EVERYONE. Wario might use him as a pawn, though.) Samus is too skilled to die. I want to see Zelda die for killing Link, though with Sheik's skills at speed and stealth, that will be tough. End of Days is an absolute nut and he WANTS to die by the end of Episode 9, so he'll die. Fox will die because he's loyal to Mario and will go down fighting. Sonic will die because he's weak. Snake will die because he's crazy. I think Marth will defect from the police force once he sees what's happened, and either get killed by the Zelda/Ganon side for it, or will die fighting in the brawl. I don't think he'd side with Mario's side directly, though, since he blames Luigi for Ike's death. He'd probably be a rogue element, if he makes it to the brawl, fighting both the Zelda/Ganon side and trying to kill both Luigi and Snake (and maybe Sonic, and possibly Fox). If he finds out Wario had PT killed, he might try to kill Wario, too, since he seemed a bit interested in PT at Tingle's place (though he couldn't say anything with Ike right there). A whole mess of GWs will die, simply because they seem to be mind-controlled clones. (I say that because the GWs in the cab, nightclubs, and prison seemed to be independent people, but the GWs attacking Bowser seemed to be nothing more than Zergs.) Any surviving Koopa Troopers, MagiKoopas, Hammer Brothers, and ShyGuys will side with Mario against Ganon, since Ganon slaughtered their side. As for Lakitu, I have no clue. He'd probably be reporting the brawl, but not get involved. He's too savvy for that. You never know with stray weapons fire, though. He might get hit. MetaKnight's gone (probably back to Dreamland), and so are Falcon and Pit, so they won't die. Pauline probably went to the hospital to stay with DK until he recovers. DK Jr. will probably be trying to kill Mario for what he did to DK, unless he, too, is at the hospital. I don't think Peach will die, but I have no idea what part she'd play in the brawl. As for Navi, I don't know if she was simply knocked out or if she was killed with that chain. Most, if not all the random police Toads are already dead, right? I don't know if KK Slider, Barbara, Female Trainer, or any of DeDeDe's girls will get involved, though the Matron might. She's a fighter. And, finally, Ganon himself. I've got no clue. He may die. He may flee.
I think so, but I'm not sure if it's Peach or Samus he'll get.
Mario's going to fly. Other than that, the brawl itself will be cool.
No clue.
No clue.

AdmiralMemo
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://admiralmemo.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpCookies on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Who is the body dismemberer? I can't be sure right now.
Why are they killing? To either clean the city up, or to prove that everyone is the same on the 'inside'. (hence the showing of the insides)
Who kidnapped Peach? They already said Ganon, but Peach herself could have hired Ganon to kidnap her.
Is it always a-fucking Bowser? No, but uuuusually it is.
Name some characters who are going to die before the end: Zelda, Wario, Ganon, and if Luigi had to die I would want him to die as a hero and, before he dies, he hears a voice calling his name and he will smile and say, "Daisy...?" and then he dies.
Will Luigi get the girl at the end? If so, who? If my Luigi-death scenario happens, then he will be with Daisy for all eternity, but if he stays alive I'm not sure. Samus is a possibility.
Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode: Luigi-death scenario, Link coming back and slaying Zelda and Ganon, Waluigi either accidentally killing Wario or purposely killing Wario for making him kill Red,
a total mindfuck when the murderer is revealed
What will the very last line uttered be? *shrugs*
What will be the final piece of music on the credits? *shrugs*

SharpCookies
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  R-Kira on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:10 pm

it could be togepi. It's got that whole shadow crap going on.

R-Kira
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:17 pm

If I were a betting man, I'd bet on Waluigi. Wink

Or Dark Link. Either, or.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Von Dada on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Marth

Why are they killing?
Because he has to dress like a Golden Girl, big shoulder pads and blue hair.

Who kidnapped Peach?
Daisy and she wasn't kidnapped, they eloped to Vermont and didn't tell anyone. (You're picturing that now, aren't you?)

See Episode 9. Sorry, your disembowler is in another castle.

Everyone. Except the Mario Bros. And, for some reason, near the end of Episode 10, Link wakes up on the floor back in Episode 9 and has to go through Episode 10 again because he forgot to save the f**king game before facing the Final Boss.

There's a reason he's Player 2.

It's a Brawl. So, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say fights and whatnot.

"Forget about it, Luigi. It's Nintendotown."

Disposable Heroes by Metallica played on a Midi player.

Von Dada
King Dedede

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:42 pm

That's...... that's just awesome.

*applauds*

Cool

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  InflatablePie on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:50 pm

There will be a part at the end of the big brawl scene with Ganon holding Luigi up by his throat on top of the towers. Right as Ganon's about to kill Luigi, he's shot in the arm with a (silver) arrow, dropping Luigi and saving Player 2's life. Who shot the arrow? It's Link, who reveals that he had some potion/fairy on him after all. Him and Luigi (maybe others) team up to fight Ganon.

*sigh* that'd be so cool. Sad

(Also, Falcon will be back.)

InflatablePie
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grendel on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Von Dada wrote:
"Forget about it, Luigi. It's Nintendotown."

Brilliant. Laughing

Last edited by Grendel on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Grendel
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseppi on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:20 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:If I were a betting man, I'd bet on Waluigi. Wink

Well, at least now we know for a fact that Waluigi isn't the killer. lol Although I never thought it was him to begin with.

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://zippygamer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SeaDragonLife on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Joseppi wrote:

Well, at least now we know for a fact that Waluigi isn't the killer. lol Although I never thought it was him to begin with.
It could be a trick! A double-agent style trick. Like he wants us to think it's not true, but it could be! Reverse psychology. Suspect

SeaDragonLife
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseppi on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:52 pm

SeaDragonLife wrote:
Joseppi wrote:

It could be a trick! A double-agent style trick. Like he wants us to think it's not true, but it could be! Reverse psychology. Suspect
I highly doubt that though. I know if I was in his position, I would say it's anyone EXCEPT who it actually is.

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://zippygamer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  alectrevylan006 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:38 am

So if it didn't come out today, I figure I might as well not even check til Friday and hope to put off the anticipation.

There's no logical reason to ahve it up on Tuesday, all I can think is they'll put it up Friday to keep the "schedule". Which stinks Sad

alectrevylan006
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Unprodigy on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:53 am

Asdioh wrote:
Unprodigy wrote:As an alternative, The Butcher could be The Butcher from Diablo, just to completely throw everyone off. Very Happy
I've thought of this. That would be SO AMAZING.

Ganondorf's like "Here is The Butcher's lair...I'll leave now, it is up to you if you want to meet your Butcher, or turn back." and disappears.

Then they open the door.

"AHH, FRESH MEAT!!"

Yes. Just, YES. This is exactly what I was thinking of.

Last edited by Unprodigy on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More words.)

Unprodigy
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:44 am

I honestly don't care when it comes out.

Really. Just if it comes out. Yeah, that works.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:26 am

Aw'ight, I think the message is clear here. The episode is not going to appear until Friday. We'll have to accept the fact and not give The Escapist any more page views until 2010.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:08 am

Sounds like a plan.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:40 am

Y'know, this wait kind of reminds me of the wait for the tenth and last level of Stinkoman 20X6 to come out on Homestarrunner.com

It... never came out. Sad

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top