Thats exactly whats gonna happen too

jumpingwhitebean
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/jumpingwhitebean

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 10: Place your bets!

Post  Eiron on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Who is the body dismemberer? Red
Why are they killing? Because no one will see the Reveal coming.
Who kidnapped Peach? To set Mario and Luigi on the case.
Is it always a-fucking Bowser? No. It's a Red.
Name some characters who are going to die before the end: Everyone you thought was going to survive.
Will Luigi get the girl at the end? If so, who? Yes. Samus, but then he'll have to turn her in or kill her for helping the Butcher.
Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode: Red is the villain. Ganon vs Falcon Punches. I fight for my friends. Bowser Jr. appears to avenge his father. YOU DARE BRING LIGHT INTO MAH LAIR!? YOU MUST DIE! Samus in her Varia Suit. Dedede's harem returns to avenge him.
What will the very last line uttered be? "OH SHI-"
What will be the final piece of music on the credits? A Final Destination Remix

Yup. Definitely.

Eiron
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmashEd44 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Who is the body dismemberer? Meta Knight
Why are they killing? "We learn from those we watch...." Meta Knight has basically gone insane while watching over Kirby, and is now killing in order to prove to himself and/or Kirby that he can kill better than Kirby can.
Who kidnapped Peach? Ganondorf and/or Zelda
Is it always a-fucking Bowser? Not this time chap.
Will Luigi get the girl? Seeing as if Samus is dead, no.
Name some characters who are going to die before the end: Ganon, Zelda, MK, Samus, Ice Climbers and POSSIBLY Fox
Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode: Ice Climbers are somehow also involved in the killings. Epic battle at the end between Luigi, Mario, Zelda, Ganon, Ice Climbers, Wario, Olimar (End of Days), Fox, Marth and Meta Knight. That's right. An epic 10 way battle. Then Link'll make his presence known by stabbing Zelda with the Master Sword, and then he replaces her in the 10 way brawl. Olimar will also use his final smash at some point and it WILL be epic.
What will the very last line uttered be? Something about Brawl, the children, or how the Kingdom shall be in the future
Credit Music? Final Destination Remix

Totally. Yeah. Totally.

SmashEd44
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:09 am

End will totally involve Ganon falling off the stage cause he's too damn heavy.

Final Destination, too.

And Fox not being able to recover, cause the first rule of fur faggotry: you DON'T recover.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:52 am

Who is the body dismemberer?
Why are they killing?
Who kidnapped Peach?
Is it always a-fucking Bowser?
Name some characters who are going to die before the end:
Will Luigi get the girl at the end? If so, who?
Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode:
What will the very last line uttered be?
What will be the final piece of music on the credits?

1. Mewtwo
2. Revenge/power/practise/FUN
3. Zelda
4. No, but it usually is.
5. Ganon, Pit, and Fox
6. Yes, Samus (And maybe Peach too ;>)
7. Explosions, brawling, and a bomb-omb going off (Seperate from explosions)
8. "Tomorrow is another day."
9. Eye of the Tiger

I also think Link will play a big role in the final episode.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:33 am

Who is the body dismemberer? - I've got a few theories, but I think I'm sticking with Peach. YES, PEACH.
Why are they killing? - Because being royalty gets sooooo boring after a while and I'm pretty sure it could be a fetish of hers.
Who kidnapped Peach? - She rigged the scene to make it look like she got kidnapped. And I'm pretty sure Wario is being bribed into this as well.
Is it always a-fucking Bowser? - What Bowser does in his free time should remain disclosed.
Name some characters who are going to die before the end: - Fox and Olimar. And Zelda. But that's just guesswork.
Will Luigi get the girl at the end? - I think neither. He'll walk away from them both.
Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode: Fireballs, Final Smash, THE CLIMACTIC RESOLUTION OF ALL THE PLOT EVENTS, Zach and Matt walking on screen and giving a thumbs up to the camera.
What will the very last line uttered be? - "So it was you all along... I should've known-a better than to trust a-"
What will be the final piece of music on the credits? - The Final Countdown (YES!)

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmashEd44 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:41 am

I'm updating mine a bit.

Who is the body dismemberer? Meta Knight
Why are they killing? "We learn from those we watch...." Meta Knight has basically gone insane while watching over Kirby, and is now killing in order to prove to himself and/or Kirby that he can kill better than Kirby can.
Who kidnapped Peach? Ganondorf and/or Zelda
Is it always a-fucking Bowser? Not this time chap.
Will Luigi get the girl? Seeing as if Samus is dead, no.
Name some characters who are going to die before the end: Ganon, Zelda, MK, Samus, Ice Climbers and POSSIBLY Fox and/or Pit
Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode: Ice Climbers are somehow also involved in the killings. Epic battle at the end between Luigi, Mario, Zelda, Ganon, Ice Climbers, Wario, Olimar (End of Days), Fox, Marth and Meta Knight. That's right. An epic 10 way battle. Then Link'll make his presence known by stabbing Zelda with the Master Sword, and then he replaces her in the 10 way brawl. Olimar will also use his final smash at some point and it WILL be epic. Ganon will probably fall off the towers in an extremely epic fashion and Falcon and Pit will return in an epic fashion, maybe/maybe not in time for the epic 10 way Brawl. If they make it in time it becomes and epic 12 way brawl.
Also, I see Link, Olimar, and Marth having surprisingly large roles in the finale. Larger than they usually have that is.
And finally Luigi will walk through a hall in the Ivory Towers lined with the stuffed trophies/corpses of those who have been murdered.
What will the very last line uttered be? Something about Brawl, the children, or how the Kingdom shall be in the future
Credit Music? Final Destination Remix

Last edited by SmashEd44 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

SmashEd44
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IndigoFenix on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:47 am

Who is the body dismemberer? The Pikmin.
Why are they killing? They always obey the strongest person around, who is most likely Ganondorf. Ganondorf plans on using them to take over the kingdom, or at least bring it into chaos.
Who kidnapped Peach? She wasn't kidnapped. It was staged.
Is it always a-fucking Bowser? No.
Name some characters who are going to die before the end: At least one Ice Climber, Captain Falcon (but in a really epic way), Ganondorf, Mario.
Will Luigi get the girl at the end? If so, who? No, Samus will make the offer but Luigi will just walk off into the shadows on his own in the end.
Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode: There will be an epic fight between the Game&Watches and the Pikmin, Captain Falcon will return but will end up dying in a really epic way, someone will fall off the top of the tower, the Pikmin will go wild and eat someone alive (probably the one who thought they could control them), someone will say the words 'Final Destination' in some context, Mario will die and Luigi will unleash the power of Negative Zone.
What will the very last line uttered be? Umm... CONGRATULATIONS! Naah...
What will be the final piece of music on the credits? No idea... Revenge of the Meta Knight, why not?

Last edited by IndigoFenix on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

IndigoFenix
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseppi on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:16 am

IndigoFenix wrote:
Name some characters who are going to die before the end: At least one Ice Climber\

If Popo dies, will Nana just vanish into thin air? That would cool.

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://zippygamer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Asdioh on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Joseppi wrote:If Popo dies, will Nana just vanish into thin air? That would cool.
rofl

Why does everyone say Fox is going to die? You all know the final battle is going to be between Fox and Andross.

Andross is gonna be all "ONLY I HAVE THE BRAINS TO RULE THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM" and then Fox will pick up where Wolf left off and be like "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, ANDROSS."

And he'll short hop triple laser across all of Final Destination.

Asdioh
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grendel on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Who is the body dismemberer? The dog from Duckhunt.
Why are they killing? For laughs.
Who kidnapped Peach? Mother Brain
Is it always a-fucking Bowser? It's always a-fucking Bowser!
Name some characters who are going to die before the end: Everybody... twice.
Will Luigi get the girl at the end? If so, who? Yes-- Daisy, who was really Peach. It's like Vertigo, man!
Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode: Luigi fights the giant glove. All the disemboweled characters have been stuffed and put on display. Mario hoses a mutha. An aging Captain N shows up only to suffer a comically swift demise.
What will the very last line uttered be? "I'm finished!"
What will be the final piece of music on the credits? Super Mario Bros World 1/ Level 1

Also, this is a beautiful show. Thank you all.

Last edited by Grendel on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Grendel
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:16 pm

Who is the body dismemberer? *quoting the office "its always the one you most medium suspect* so i most medium suspect samus aran.
Why are they killing? to gain power???? i really don't know...
Who kidnapped Peach? Ganandorf
Is it always a-fucking Bowser? no, he seems like a good guy.
Name some characters who are going to die before the end: Marth (to be with ike ^^) Fox (sadly... hes my favorite) Zelda cause shes a bitch...
Will Luigi get the girl at the end? If so, who? i don't think so. He loved daisy to much... personal opinion.
Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode: um... Brawl! obviously. maybe an epic battle at the end between Mario and Bowser!!!!
What will the very last line uttered be? maybe it will be the line that started it.
What will be the final piece of music on the credits? not sure. obviously its gonna be awesome though.

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Middleman on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:01 pm

I already posted by format, but it's obviously Manfred vonKarma.

The Middleman
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:09 pm

The Middleman wrote:I already posted by format, but it's obviously Manfred vonKarma.

After fifteen years, he finally executes (literally) his perfect revenge.

Clearly, Shelly de Killer helped him out.

Tazers will be had.

Last edited by queen_camilla on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:14 pm

The Middleman wrote:I already posted by format, but it's obviously Manfred vonKarma.
i guess that was Karmatic

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik426 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Who is the body dismemberer?
MK in alliance with Ganon

Why are they killing?
Take down D3 along with NWO

Who kidnapped Peach?
Kirby convinced her to disappear, people assumed kidnapping

Is it always a-fucking Bowser?
Who gets screwed over before his time? Yep, just look at SMRPG

Name some characters who are going to die before the end:
In midst of brawl- Olimar, Fox, Mario (at the end of the brawl by zelda/sheik), many many G&Ws, Marth (as villian), Sonic and Snake, random other side chars. Pit.
Out of brawl (like detective work)- Samus, C. Falcon, Ice Climbers, Ganon, MK

Will Luigi get the girl at the end? If so, who?
Nah, peach is alive but he needs to heal emotionally.

Falcon punches, everywhere. Caped Mario. Zelda using a light arrow or Luigi's NegZone. Pit being useful. Marth kicking a lot of ass but as a bad guy. Luigi throwing fire balls.

What will the very last line uttered be?
There was no going back to the old days... but maybe that's ok...

What will be the final piece of music on the credits?
Brawl theme

affraid

There... methinks Neutral

Last edited by Erik426 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Couldn't read my own post, it bothered me)

Erik426
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Olaf-Symbiote on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:15 am

Who is the body dismemberer? It's actually Tingle! Think about it: he was out on the night of triple D's murder, as mentioned by Captain Falcon. He doesn't use sword or any other way to disembow his victims, 'cause he just uses Koloo-Limpah on them!
Why are they killing? He got really sick of the Kingdom's current state and wants to kill the ones he believes are responsible for it. And by doing this he believes he can turn the Mushroom Kingdom into Rosy Rupeeland!
Who kidnapped Peach? The End Of Days but I'm afraid he's already killed her and the only thing Luigi will find in them there Ivory Towers is her corpse...
Is it always a-fucking Bowser? As long as humanity has existed and will exist it'll always be a-Bowser
Name some characters who are going to die before the end: Mario, Peach (well, duh, she's already dead), Kirby/MK (depends on which one is alive), the butcher (AKA Tingle) , Samus, Wario, Ice Climbers, Fox, Snake, Sonic, Pit and Captain Falcon. Ganon and the End Of Days will manage to escape with the Dolphin (Olimar's spaceship) and won't be seen again
Will Luigi get the girl at the end? If so, who? No, he'll be too busy grieving for everyone who died. Maybe he'll eventually get one but not during the finale
Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode: Ganon and The End Of Day's epic escape, Lakitu will do something funny, Tingle will Koloo-Limpah lots of people, Falcon will sacrifice himself in order to protect his angel but Pit will still end up dying (maybe he'll still manage to take down the butcher AKA Tingle), Tingle will burn and explode in the biggest, the most impressive, the goriest explosion ever known to mankind and the Ivory Towers will collapse and crash on the ground (didn't want to make it sound like WTC, so don't get offended!)
What will the very last line uttered be? The Ivory Towers of the elite symbolised an era of corruption and disorder. Now that they are gone a new, better era can finally start. The Kingdom almost burned down to the ground but we'll rebuild it. And this time, no one will stand in our way and prevent that dream from coming true
What will be the final piece of music on the credits? A mixed version of I'm a Scatman, The Angry Video Game Nerd theme and Running in the 90s. And maybe some tasty Brawl remix straight after that

Olaf-Symbiote
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik426 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:25 am

wow symbiote, that is... an interesting plot twist =p

Erik426
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Magypsy on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:33 am

I'm predicting Fox steals the smash ball from Olimar and summons his landmaster, that way he can fend off the army of Mr. GnW's giving Mario and co. a chance to pursue the dismemberer.

At least that's how I'd like to see it happen, Fox going out like a bro.

Magypsy
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  IndigoFenix on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:26 am

Tingle! I didn't even think of him! That actually makes sense... He hasn't yet appeared in TWBB in person, but if he does, there's no doubt that he'll be a raving lunatic of some sort... I mean, he's already the most seriously delusional psychopathic monster ever created by Nintendo...

...But I'm still betting on the Pikmin.

IndigoFenix
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supp on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:56 am

Who is the body dismemberer? Solid Snake
Why are they killing? The hand tells him to
Who kidnapped Peach? Mario. O.o
Is it always a-fucking Bowser? No, it's Hideo Kojima. Duh
Name some characters who are going to die before the end: Meta Knight, Daisy, Fox
Will Luigi get the girl at the end? If so, who? No.
Describe some totally cool things that will happen in the episode: There will be a brawl.
What will the very last line uttered be? "I'm having an old friend for dinner" -Kirby
What will be the final piece of music on the credits? Star Wars ending theme

Supp
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Asdioh on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:25 am

IndigoFenix wrote:Tingle! I didn't even think of him! That actually makes sense... He hasn't yet appeared in TWBB in person, but if he does, there's no doubt that he'll be a raving lunatic of some sort... I mean, he's already the most seriously delusional psychopathic monster ever created by Nintendo...
You're not joking. *shudder*

Asdioh
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grendel on Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Huh. Somebody's probably pointed this out already, but...
in the "Finale On Set" video Paul Duraso is wearing a yellow cape. Will Mario a-soar!?

Grendel
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik426 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:45 pm

can you see mario doing that crash landing?? It'll be like hancock lol.
by Magypsy on Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:33 am

I'm predicting Fox steals the smash ball from Olimar and summons his landmaster

Haha, imagine sonic getting it? NO MOAR WHEELS! Also, pwnagery

Erik426
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next