Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Gee Dub on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:42 am

Two things that I've been thinking about that everyone should know.

1. I doubt it's Mewtwo, because he was killed off for not being Brawl in the first place >_>

2. Who really knows for sure that it was Kirby that was burnt to a crisp. Metaknights the same size. Anybody ever think that maybe Kirby sucked in Metaknight, took his outfit, spat him out, burned him, and left him to fake his own death.

Just some food for thought.

Gee Dub
Riff Raff

Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-12-27
Age : 25
Location : Villa Park, IL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Maryssa on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:57 am

Gee Dub wrote:Two things that I've been thinking about that everyone should know.

1. I doubt it's Mewtwo, because he was killed off for not being Brawl in the first place >_>

Where does it say that =p

Maryssa
Rosalina

Posts : 163
Join date : 2009-06-05
Location : Hollywood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  JonnyJinx on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:04 am

Gee Dub wrote:Who really knows for sure that it was Kirby that was burnt to a crisp. Metaknights the same size. Anybody ever think that maybe Kirby sucked in Metaknight, took his outfit, spat him out, burned him, and left him to fake his own death.

Sorry to have to tell you this, but EVERYONE has considered that possibility.

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  TheTJ on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:29 pm

Maryssa wrote:
Gee Dub wrote:Two things that I've been thinking about that everyone should know.

1. I doubt it's Mewtwo, because he was killed off for not being Brawl in the first place >_>

Where does it say that =p

Mewtwo isn't in the actual GAME SSBB, Neither was Roy or Pichu. That's why they were killed off before you saw them.

But I wish, if that was the case, they hadn't made Mewtwo such a prominent non-character.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  lonewolf on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:17 pm

TheTJ wrote:
Maryssa wrote:
Gee Dub wrote:Two things that I've been thinking about that everyone should know.

1. I doubt it's Mewtwo, because he was killed off for not being Brawl in the first place >_>

Where does it say that =p

Mewtwo isn't in the actual GAME SSBB, Neither was Roy or Pichu. That's why they were killed off before you saw them.

But I wish, if that was the case, they hadn't made Mewtwo such a prominent non-character.
I believe she meant its not confirmed he's dead. All they found were organs in a pokeball. Could be anyone's organs. I believe they said DNA match is still pending, no?

lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 255
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : The Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  TheTJ on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:22 pm

lonewolf wrote:
TheTJ wrote:
Maryssa wrote:
Gee Dub wrote:Two things that I've been thinking about that everyone should know.

1. I doubt it's Mewtwo, because he was killed off for not being Brawl in the first place >_>

Where does it say that =p

Mewtwo isn't in the actual GAME SSBB, Neither was Roy or Pichu. That's why they were killed off before you saw them.

But I wish, if that was the case, they hadn't made Mewtwo such a prominent non-character.
I believe she meant its not confirmed he's dead. All they found were organs in a pokeball. Could be anyone's organs. I believe they said DNA match is still pending, no?

Well, yeah. But there are some problems with having Mewtwo. First is the costume... Mewtwo's supposed to be as big as a man, but he's built like a kangaroo. No idea how that's work out in live-action. Also, I felt they got rid of all the non-brawl characters right off the bat on purpose, if Mewtwo was still alive... I dunno.

Don't get me wrong, if he is alive AND the butcher, I'll totally say "I told you so". (That's who I'm betting on) But I know it's a long shot too.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3528
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 26
Location : Behind You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Maryssa on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:25 pm

My point was you can't give reason for the staff doing anything if you don't know why they did it, instead of just assuming "because they aren't in brawl." But, that's why I asked if it was stated somewhere if this was specifically done, because I don't remember seeing it.

Maryssa
Rosalina

Posts : 163
Join date : 2009-06-05
Location : Hollywood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Olaf-Symbiote on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:31 pm

TheTJ wrote:
Maryssa wrote:
Gee Dub wrote:Two things that I've been thinking about that everyone should know.

1. I doubt it's Mewtwo, because he was killed off for not being Brawl in the first place >_>

Where does it say that =p

Mewtwo isn't in the actual GAME SSBB, Neither was Roy or Pichu. That's why they were killed off before you saw them.

But I wish, if that was the case, they hadn't made Mewtwo such a prominent non-character.

It's still not exactly set in stone that all non-SSBB characters can't have any part on the series. Just look at all the ones who weren't even in the game like Telma, Malon, Saria and Rosalina. Some of them might have had a very minor part in the game but many didn't appear in any form at all (like Rosalina). We can't rule out Mewtwo from having an on-screen role when many less important characters did make it to the show. I wouldn't even rule out Mike Jones from Startropics making an appearance (Oh, maybe he, Ness, and Lucas are the butchers, kinda like a street gang for teens and little kids. And "the laughter of the children" obviously refers to their manical laughter while dismembering their victims rabbit ).

And I'm kinda sure even Mewtwo had a minor role in the game, i.e. as a sticker, which some have used as a reason for why some chraracters (like Waluigi) have been included in the show. Even though Mewtwo might appear, I still think he's not the butcher....

... THE REAL CULPRIT'S TINGLE, REMEMBER THIS Cool !

EDIT: Well said Maryssa, couldn't have said it better myself.

Olaf-Symbiote
Riff Raff

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 25
Location : Cyberspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Maryssa wrote:My point was you can't give reason for the staff doing anything if you don't know why they did it, instead of just assuming "because they aren't in brawl." But, that's why I asked if it was stated somewhere if this was specifically done, because I don't remember seeing it.

I think chances are the butcher works for Ganondorf.

Here are the cjoices of who the butcher most likely is

Kirby- Not really dead, not working for Ganon
Meta- Corrupted by kirby, not working for ganondorf
Wario- Working for Zelda, who may be working for ganondorf, he also used Olimars bomb, and olimar works with ganondorf sooooo
Olimar- working with ganon
Ganon- Obviously working with ganon
Zelda- Killed link, I think she may be working with ganon
Ice climbers- working with wario, who may be under ganon, so working with ganon
mewtwo- for some reason everyone has this theory it is him, though I bet you all a million dollars it isnt. Not working with ganon.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Minby_Aran on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:37 pm

I'm surprised that no one has thought of this yet. It could be Mewtwo controlling Ganon post-humonously. It's a longshot, but it's possible.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Geno's Maze

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Olaf-Symbiote on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:I'm surprised that no one has thought of this yet. It could be Mewtwo controlling Ganon post-humonously. It's a longshot, but it's possible.

IMO, That would actually make even more sense than Mewtwo being alive. That would certainly solve any of their problems with a real life Mewtwo costume. All they'd have to do is to animate his ghost/soul/spirit/phantom/whatever you wanna call it.

Olaf-Symbiote
Riff Raff

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 25
Location : Cyberspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Smashinator on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:43 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:

Olimar- working with ganon

At what point did anyone say olimar was working for ganondorf? All that happened was ganon traded the triforce for some explosives

Olimar is just a lunatic plain and simple

Smashinator
Riff Raff

Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  lonewolf on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Olaf-Symbiote wrote:And I'm kinda sure even Mewtwo had a minor role in the game, i.e. as a sticker, which some have used as a reason for why some chraracters (like Waluigi) have been included in the show. Even though Mewtwo might appear, I still think he's not the butcher....
Waluigi is an assist trophy, so technically he's in the game fighting...

don't know about being a sticker, but i know mewtwo is a trophy u can obtain through the challenges section

lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 255
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : The Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Ansem on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Maryssa wrote:My point was you can't give reason for the staff doing anything if you don't know why they did it, instead of just assuming "because they aren't in brawl." But, that's why I asked if it was stated somewhere if this was specifically done, because I don't remember seeing it.

ahum, Rosalina Wasn't in Brawl either, but she's here, and rocking it

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 24
Location : At the place with the thing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  lonewolf on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Ansem wrote:
Maryssa wrote:My point was you can't give reason for the staff doing anything if you don't know why they did it, instead of just assuming "because they aren't in brawl." But, that's why I asked if it was stated somewhere if this was specifically done, because I don't remember seeing it.

ahum, Rosalina Wasn't in Brawl either, but she's here, and rocking it
think she's a sticker... at least the star is...

lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 255
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : The Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  JonnyJinx on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Smashinator wrote:
SnakeInABox wrote:

Olimar- working with ganon

At what point did anyone say olimar was working for ganondorf? All that happened was ganon traded the triforce for some explosives

Olimar is just a lunatic plain and simple
The G&Ws have poison. Who do we know who has a steady supply of poison?

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Ka Chow. Plus, didnt End of Days knock luigi out, and luigi woke back up in Ganons possession?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:35 pm

lonewolf wrote:
Ansem wrote:
Maryssa wrote:My point was you can't give reason for the staff doing anything if you don't know why they did it, instead of just assuming "because they aren't in brawl." But, that's why I asked if it was stated somewhere if this was specifically done, because I don't remember seeing it.

ahum, Rosalina Wasn't in Brawl either, but she's here, and rocking it
think she's a sticker... at least the star is...

the star is also an assist trophy

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  lonewolf on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:37 pm

DarkFalco wrote:
lonewolf wrote:
Ansem wrote:
Maryssa wrote:My point was you can't give reason for the staff doing anything if you don't know why they did it, instead of just assuming "because they aren't in brawl." But, that's why I asked if it was stated somewhere if this was specifically done, because I don't remember seeing it.

ahum, Rosalina Wasn't in Brawl either, but she's here, and rocking it
think she's a sticker... at least the star is...

the star is also an assist trophy
no thats a different star, named Stafy(something else in English). has his own game series.

lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 255
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : The Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:38 pm

Nah, It's just Stafi in English

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:01 pm

lonewolf wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:
lonewolf wrote:
Ansem wrote:
Maryssa wrote:My point was you can't give reason for the staff doing anything if you don't know why they did it, instead of just assuming "because they aren't in brawl." But, that's why I asked if it was stated somewhere if this was specifically done, because I don't remember seeing it.

ahum, Rosalina Wasn't in Brawl either, but she's here, and rocking it
think she's a sticker... at least the star is...

the star is also an assist trophy
no thats a different star, named Stafy(something else in English). has his own game series.

really? Shocked he looks just like one of her little stars...

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 3457
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 24
Location : Illinois

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Olaf-Symbiote on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:55 pm

I can quarantee you that Rosalina is not in SSBB in any form. She was planned to be an Assist Trophy but was eventually scrapped. And there aren't any trophies or stickers of her in the game, either. Of that I'm quite sure.

Olaf-Symbiote
Riff Raff

Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 25
Location : Cyberspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Joseppi on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:03 am

Olaf-Symbiote wrote:I can quarantee you that Rosalina is not in SSBB in any form. She was planned to be an Assist Trophy but was eventually scrapped. And there aren't any trophies or stickers of her in the game, either. Of that I'm quite sure.

Well, thank God they at least have her in TWBB. oh là là

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 290
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 32
Location : Confirmed. Sending Supplies.

View user profile http://zippygamer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Avalanche on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:09 am

i'd say something about how happy I am Maryssa is in TWBB in Dutch......but there's a guy that can actually read it Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5783
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 25
Location : Land of Dykes and Drugs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Smashinator on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:54 am

JonnyJinx wrote:
The G&Ws have poison. Who do we know who has a steady supply of poison?
You are assuming that the G&W poisoned bowser, theres no proof that they poisoned him cos bowser himself implied it was the butcher that poisoned him and we still dont know for sure who the butcher is. Olimar sems to have a thing for artifacts so anyone in possesion of some sort of ancient treasure could barter things from him

As for the knocking out, Olimar could have just left luigi somewhere and the kongs could have picked him up. Just cos he fell asleep in one place and woke up in another doesnt prove anything

Smashinator
Riff Raff

Posts : 12
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:58 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum