Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who is the Body Dismemberer? *Spoilers?*

Post  Blue Madness on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:48 am

The evidence supporting that the G&Ws poisoned Bowser is that one of them shows up holding a bottle. As I can clearly see, you're probably gonna say that it doesn't prove anything either, but then again: why else would they bother to put a bottle in the hand of one of the G&Ws?

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:03 am

Wait there's a G&W that holds a bottle!?

My thoughts: When Bowser says that the butchers aim is the insides he seems to be referring to the poison he has, meaning that the butcher is who poisoned him, and the butcher doesn't seem to be G&W, the butcher seems to be working with Ganon who is working with Olimar, leading to how the butcher got the poison and why the butcher and Ganon's G&W army attacked at the same time.

Of course knowing that the butcher is working with Ganon doesn't help at all to pinpoint who it is.

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:17 am

Actually, where did this "Poison" come from?

If you're refering to the stuff Olimar makes... I'm pretty sure that's what blew up Red's house. Wait... He made 2... Were they different? Did Luigi take both of them? I only saw Ganondorf with one, and then Zelda had it... Hmmm... Zelda/Ganon Alliance... But then, how did the poison get to Bowser? Did Ganon do that? He was injured somehow... Maybe it was in Bowsers Keep. And are the G&Ws a Third Party, or are they working for someone?

At any rate, we kinda lose track of the poison (If the second tube WAS poison) between Ganondorf and Bowser. And that's if Ganondorf ever got the second tube.

So.... if the G&Ws DID poison bowser, that means they, or whoever controls them, is working with Ganondorf.

Or they stole/bought it from Ganondorf.

Or maybe I'm missing the point entirely.

(Note: Sorry for stream-of-thought incoherency... It's 7:00 AM here and I forgot to sleep again.)

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:19 am

Shy Guy Red wrote:Wait there's a G&W that holds a bottle!?

My thoughts: When Bowser says that the butchers aim is the insides he seems to be referring to the poison he has, meaning that the butcher is who poisoned him, and the butcher doesn't seem to be G&W, the butcher seems to be working with Ganon who is working with Olimar, leading to how the butcher got the poison and why the butcher and Ganon's G&W army attacked at the same time.

Of course knowing that the butcher is working with Ganon doesn't help at all to pinpoint who it is.

Nah, the G&W with the bottle poisoned Bowser. Otherwise there'd be no point putting the bottle there, as Blue says.

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:25 am

JonnyJinx wrote:
Shy Guy Red wrote:Wait there's a G&W that holds a bottle!?

Nah, the G&W with the bottle poisoned Bowser. Otherwise there'd be no point putting the bottle there, as Blue says.

OhIseebutofcourse.

So the why did Bowser say that it was the butchers aim? I suppose the butcher may have aided the G&Ws in their attack and so Bowser was referring to the whole army when he referred to the butcher, its commander.

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashinator on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:11 am

Fairs doos, i just watched ep 9 again and saw the bottle. I didnt notice it the first time. affraid

So based on the fact that the geedubs poisoned bowser and that they had a "prize to collect" can we assume that they had returned to collect bowsers body so that the butcher could do the same thing he did with the rest of the victims?
Olimar certainly is psychotic enough to collect trophies of people, still not convinced that he is working with or for ganon but i can see that they could be supplying each other with what they want.

Ganon could be supplying olimar with bodies to turn into trophies whilst olimar is supplying ganon with items to help him take over the kingdom.

Smashinator
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:20 am

Wait... The butcher is taking their skin, but not the flesh (As evidenced by the piles of organs).

Now why would someone want the Outward appearence of a popular icon?

The Butcher is a deranged cosplayer.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashinator on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:22 am

Lol, that makes it zelda then right? Razz

Smashinator
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:23 am

TheTJ wrote:

The Butcher is a deranged cosplayer.

Oh how awesome that would be.

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:24 am

Nono... Zelda created her own second persona...

It's closest to.... Oh my God...

It's closest to Kirby.

That means..... Kirby does cosplay.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashinator on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:31 am

TheTJ wrote:

That means..... Kirby does cosplay.
That at least we know is true. He cosplayed as daisy for a bit right? hence his imprisonment

Smashinator
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:08 pm

TheTJ wrote:Actually, where did this "Poison" come from?

If you're refering to the stuff Olimar makes... I'm pretty sure that's what blew up Red's house. Wait... He made 2... Were they different? Did Luigi take both of them? I only saw Ganondorf with one, and then Zelda had it... Hmmm... Zelda/Ganon Alliance... But then, how did the poison get to Bowser? Did Ganon do that? He was injured somehow... Maybe it was in Bowsers Keep. And are the G&Ws a Third Party, or are they working for someone?

At any rate, we kinda lose track of the poison (If the second tube WAS poison) between Ganondorf and Bowser. And that's if Ganondorf ever got the second tube.

So.... if the G&Ws DID poison bowser, that means they, or whoever controls them, is working with Ganondorf.

(Note: Sorry for stream-of-thought incoherency... It's 7:00 AM here and I forgot to sleep again.)

there were two of them one of red pikmen and one of white i'm pretty sure. red is explosive and white is poison

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:17 pm

DarkFalco wrote:

there were two of them one of red pikmen and one of white i'm pretty sure. red is explosive and white is poison
Actually, the bombs were made from a pikmin mixture, which zach stated was meant to have contained a bit of every color pikmin.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:02 am

really? i don't remember that....*goes to rewatch* well thanks for setting us straight on that.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:45 am

SurgePox wrote:
DarkFalco wrote:

Actually, the bombs were made from a pikmin mixture, which zach stated was meant to have contained a bit of every color pikmin.

Hmmm... So then there's an explosion we've yet ot see, eh?....

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dawnyoshi on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:56 am

Hmm...there are a lot of good candidates for the butcher.

What if the butcher was Zelda, controlling everyone who may have individually killed someone in the way she ordered? IE: GW killed Bowser, Samus killed DeDeDe, etc?

The theory does play well with a lot of the lines in the series too (IE: "Heroes and villains. We're all heading to the same place.")

dawnyoshi
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:46 am

but resist....... urge........... for alcohol induced theories.........

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:57 am

Okay, so the new episode is out...

It turns out that the dismemberers are...

Spoiler:
Ness and Lucas?

Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Yep, it turns out Mewtwo was trying to raise an army of psychics that were meant to take over the kingdom. And that Kirby was inhabiting the immigrant areas for this precise reason. And it also turns out Kirby convinced Mewtwo into rising into power. The answers were there all along. Ganondorf was also involved in making sure things would work according to his plans, and tried to keep Peach alive. But alas, as one of my notes below proves. Their ultimate master turned out to be Kirby.

Other notes I have?

-It turns out turning them into trophies was something the dismemberer did, if the expository motions of all of the killed people as trophies said anything. They were meant to appease the demons, which all come in the form of G&W, apparently.
-The Pokemon went mad when Mewtwo rose to power. Hence, an explanation of why Squirtle was in the cell next to Kirby.
-Peach turned out to be one of their trophies. Alas, poor damsel!
-I so called it, guys. Samus was a red herring all along!
-Wario and Zelda are also in the clear. We know that Wario was just a pawn in Zelda's game, and that Zelda was seduced by Ganondorf, who was watching over the dismemberers.

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:17 am

So did anyone guess right?

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:21 am

Shy Guy Red wrote:So did anyone guess right?

I fucking did I called it back around ep. 8 that it was at least ness. I think I posted about the earthbound boys somewhere in this thread.

Gold
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:25 am

Shy Guy Red wrote:So did anyone guess right?
There was speculation about Ness and Lucas, but that was shot down by their appearance in Episode 4 as some were saying that they hadn't made an appearance yet. Oh, how wrong we were...

And we speculated that Mewtwo was also somehow involved beyond the grave, but I don't remember anything being proposed to the extent that his involvement stemmed from even before Kirby's rampage.

So you could say we all one-quarter guessed it at some point. We did have some people speculating, but the red herrings were so well executed that our attention was very detracted from thinking about those three in the sense that they ended up... well, you know...

As for his intent... That' a little unclear. Kirby says "bear your scars well" in the phone call at the end of the episode. Perhaps he was trying to prove a point that heroes can prevail even over the greatest evil? I pose this question because Kirby's whispers were what started Mewtwo on rising to power with his psychic army.

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:33 am

Face it, no one really called that shit. Cause Zach and Matt are Mindfucks! That was an awesome finale.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:36 am

Its probably cause Zach & Matt smothered the entire speculation of Ness and Lucas before it even began, saying how they disliked working with children and how Ness and Lucas wouldn't play a bigger role etc. After that, the people who read that imideatly told any new forummer as soon as they got it in their minds. We shouldve been more suspicious ><

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:34 pm

Herr Wozzeck wrote:

As for his intent... That' a little unclear. Kirby says "bear your scars well" in the phone call at the end of the episode. Perhaps he was trying to prove a point that heroes can prevail even over the greatest evil? I pose this question because Kirby's whispers were what started Mewtwo on rising to power with his psychic army.

I think he's referring to the fact that they've now remembered how to be heroes again. Kirby saying for them to 'bear their scars well' is him telling them never to forget that. They suffered a lot, but they emerged through it all as heroes. Their scars need to remind them of that.

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:Its probably cause Zach & Matt smothered the entire speculation of Ness and Lucas before it even began, saying how they disliked working with children and how Ness and Lucas wouldn't play a bigger role etc. After that, the people who read that imideatly told any new forummer as soon as they got it in their minds. We shouldve been more suspicious ><

you're right! why didn't we all see this? but i'm kinda glad that my mind was blown on this. more fun that way XD

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top