Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  Keirae on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:52 am

Good morning and Merry Chrismas Eve!

I got up this early to check if it was up lol. (its 7:51 am TX time btw)
lol thats awesome. I'm the one that my friends got into the show actually. Haven't had a chance to spring the awesome on anyone yet...
wait, no my brother. I showed him and hes waiting as well. just not as excitedly as I.

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

have a stuffy nose

Post  linkfx2008 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:10 am

no alka seltzer what is this world coming too but cant wait till it comes out and thank u matt and everyone else for this great webshow so thanks cheers

linkfx2008
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  JayDeth on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:39 am

While you wait, here's a combo video you know is awesome because it stars GANONDORF!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dc9bps1ch0&feature=related

Oh yeah, and a Link one too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM0pRYEvlQo&feature=video_response

JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:57 am

JayDeth wrote:While you wait, here's a combo video you know is awesome because it stars GANONDORF!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dc9bps1ch0&feature=related

Oh yeah, and a Link one too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM0pRYEvlQo&feature=video_response

Damn thats some nice link there Shocked

Gold
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:05 am

M'afraid that The Escapist have decided to put episode 10 off until Friday. Not that they said that, but with Apocalypse Lane season 2 starting today, it's unlikely that they will post the new TWBB.

Oh well. I can wait.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lonewolf on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:35 am

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:M'afraid that The Escapist have decided to put episode 10 up today. Not that they said that, but with Apocalypse Lane season 2 being postponed today, it's likely that they will post the new TWBB.
epic fix'd

lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:39 am

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:M'afraid that The Escapist have decided to put episode 10 off until Friday. Not that they said that, but with Apocalypse Lane season 2 starting today, it's unlikely that they will post the new TWBB.

Oh well. I can wait.

GRAWH!

I hope not =/ Actually, would there even be anyone in the Escapist's offices on Christmas Day? I'd have thought that if they didn't put it up tonight it'd go up Boxing Day. They've had the episode for the best part of the day, so you'd think they'd want to put it up as soon as possible...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:40 am

Boxing Day and the day after is the weekend, so...

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:42 am

JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryssa on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:43 am

I had to come into work today Mad I hope SOMEONE is there or has access out of office to put it up!

Maryssa
Rosalina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:48 am

You should have just asked if you could upload it here. Maybe you did it real nice like...

JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:58 am

Can we just get the topic title changed to something neutral? Rather than saying "Oh it'll be today" "Not really, it'll be today" <_<

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dude123 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:59 am

Just so you all know...

Episode 10 doesn't exist.

This has all been one mindfuck.

dude123
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:11 am

JayDeth wrote:You should have just asked if you could upload it here. Maybe you did it real nice like...

That's a point; can't the episode get uploaded to this site whilst we wait for the Escapist to get round to it on theirs? Or will they throw a tantrum over it?

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:14 am

Raya wrote:
JayDeth wrote:You should have just asked if you could upload it here. Maybe you did it real nice like...

That's a point; can't the episode get uploaded to this site whilst we wait for the Escapist to get round to it on theirs? Or will they throw a tantrum over it?
No, they have the rights for the episodes. Only they can post it

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:41 am

dude123 wrote:Just so you all know...

TWBB forever?

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Minby_Aran wrote:
dude123 wrote:Just so you all know...

TWBB forever?
Mind=blown
then raped

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:23 pm

JayDeth wrote:
You should have just asked if you could upload it here. Maybe you did it real nice like...

you never know about them websites. Once they have rights (if not all, some) to something they can throw all the fits they want...

dude123 wrote:
Just so you all know...

This has all been one mindfuck

.... that would fucking suck... we're talking about murder....

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BustaJonesGavin on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:24 pm

**UPDATE**

This episode is cursed, haha. Fuck my ass.

When Jordan got home last night he sent the episode. This morning we got an email from the Escapist saying that it looked fucking fantastic.............................. but that it was cut off at the 29 minute mark, followed with lots of black screen. D: D: D:

Jordan is re-exporting as I type this and then re-FTPing it to the Escapist. We have zero knowledge from the Escapist if they are uploading today, tomorrow, Saturday, or in 2010. Apologies everyone, but let's hope for the best!

BustaJonesGavin
Marth

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hki6m0bifg

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:25 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUCK.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Serras-Kai wrote:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUCK.

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:27 pm

BustaJonesGavin wrote:**UPDATE**

This episode is cursed, haha. Fuck my ass.

When Jordan got home last night he sent the episode. This morning we got an email from the Escapist saying that it looked fucking fantastic.............................. but that it was cut off at the 29 minute mark, followed with lots of black screen. D: D: D:

Jordan is re-exporting as I type this and then re-FTPing it to the Escapist. We have zero knowledge from the Escapist if they are uploading today, tomorrow, Saturday, or in 2010. Apologies everyone, but let's hope for the best!

This is why I hate Final Cut Pro. XD

Also, I want to thank all those who stayed up for that fun chat in the IRC channel last night! Congrats again to Seekerofthewind for winning.

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:27 pm

AW COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second Kai's statement... with upmost stress in my soul... but at least we know its getting there!
I guess this is why people say Patience is key?

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Asdioh on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Fuck your ass. :mad:

:doesn'tworkonthissite:

edit:

Last edited by Asdioh on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Asdioh
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Keirae wrote:AW COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second Kai's statement... with upmost stress in my soul... but at least we know its getting there!
I guess this is why people say Patience is key?
It's not so much the wait, it's the constant hope and letdown of the episodes being uploaded then not.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top