Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  SmashEd44 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:03 pm

I always switch mains. XD

I use Yoshi and Meta Knight the most. I used to use Fox and Lucario extremely often, but don't as much anymore.

Olimar is one I use a lot as well. Very interesting match when the good ol' End of Days gets involved.

SmashEd44
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  JonnyJinx on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:06 pm

I like Wario and Mr. G&W =o

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:08 pm

I play Marth consistently. I only play Ike against my bro, since I need the stopping power when he plays Meta Knight.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SharpCookies on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:10 pm

I use Kirby and Snake most often.

...oh yeah. I haven't been here in awhile. If anyone remembers me, HAAAAI.

I have been stalking this forum for a good three or four days now and I've got to say, you editors are INSANE. You're going through blood, sweat and backpains to get this done and we all appreciate it. I'll admit it, when I didn't see it on Friday like promised I was sort of irritated, but I'm not now. Because I know this wait was and will be worth it. I can't wait to see the new episode, not only for the impending mindfuck, but because so much effort was put into this series and I'll love every minute of your last efforts. :3

SharpCookies
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:17 pm

I main Lucas (and Ness) and must agree that the biggest problem with them is that you can not use them online because the PK Thunder is 10 times harder to do and so I actually don't play online that much.

My online mains are Olimar and Falco. Razz

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmashEd44 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:18 pm

The most important question of all is just on the horizon.....

How big of a mindfuck does Zach have in store?

SmashEd44
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Shy Guy Red wrote:I main Lucas (and Ness) and must agree that the biggest problem with them is that you can not use them online because the PK Thunder is 10 times harder to do and so I actually don't play online that much.

Back, are you?

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:20 pm

JonnyJinx wrote:
Shy Guy Red wrote:I main Lucas (and Ness) and must agree that the biggest problem with them is that you can not use them online because the PK Thunder is 10 times harder to do and so I actually don't play online that much.

Back, are you?
What do you want now?

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Nothing, just wondering why you said bbl and now here you are =o

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:23 pm

I came here before MSN, that's all.

OFF TOPIC!

So this uploading, it's taking a while.

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:24 pm

What's there to be on topic about? All we're doing is waiting. We'll be on topic when there's a topic to discuss. Razz

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:25 pm

I'll say it is... But you can't rush genius, eh?

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mudshovel on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:26 pm

The suspense is terrible... I hope it'll last.

Been a lurker for the last week or so, decided to join in. Loved TWBB since episode 1 on the Escapist - I have inflicted the series on most of my friends and family.

santa

mudshovel
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmashEd44 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:29 pm

Keirae wrote:I'll say it is... But you can't rush genius, eh?
Genius?

The only thing left to rush is the Escapist. The episode, in all of its' 36 minute glory, is 100% Complete and has already been handed off to the Escapist for uploading.

So, basically, we're just waiting for the escapist. Knowing them, they'll wait until tomorrow, when I'll be at the family Christmas Eve festitivities. Oh well. Sweet Christmas Present for me then.

SmashEd44
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:30 pm

SmashEd44 wrote:
Keirae wrote:I'll say it is... But you can't rush genius, eh?
Genius?

The only thing left to rush is the Escapist. The episode, in all of its' 36 minute glory, is 100% Complete and has already been handed off to the Escapist for uploading.

So, basically, we're just waiting for the escapist. Knowing them, they'll wait until tomorrow, when I'll be at the family Christmas Eve festitivities. Oh well. Sweet Christmas Present for me then.

Who said that?

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:32 pm

BustaJonesGavin wrote:Just got an update from JoEllen, who is with Matt right now. Editing is 99% done. He is adding the final credits song to the episode, and once that is done he will be exporting and sending to the Escapist. The time is almost upon us my friends. Keep the positive thoughts! <3
PROOF!

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:34 pm

99%... Not 100%.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:35 pm

that was 5 hours ago

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmashEd44 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Exactly. Unless something with the credits' music went horribly wrong to take over 5 hours to fix, then this should be in the Escapists hands to be uploaded.

EDIT: I AM NO LONGER RIFF RAFF. I am a toad thug. HA!

Last edited by SmashEd44 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

SmashEd44
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:36 pm

*takes deep breath* OPTOMISM IS KEY!
and even if Escapist does have it i don't think that they'd keep all of these fans waiting. Unless they want a major riot on their hands lol.
but in all seriousness it should be up tonight. like that person ^ said ^^

and by genius i meant the TWBB in general.

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TimeCruiserMike on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:39 pm

I'm quite literally bouncing off the walls. My coworkers are a little concerned. Can't wait for the mindfuck to begin. I've not told my most of my friends and family that i'll be in this episode yet, so it will be a bigger mindfuck for them Very Happy though with my luck they won't even notice untill i point myself out.

Last edited by TimeCruiserMike on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

TimeCruiserMike
Toad Thug

View user profile http://www.rebootilicious.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:39 pm

I am feeling slightly agitated at Escapist Magazine right now.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:41 pm

as am i...

but such agitation will lead to greater anticipation and once you watch it we'll all be pumped to the max... not to say that half of y'all aren't already

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Actually, this amount of agitation will to lead to genocide unless I get my TWBB fix soon.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Genocide... of what Ethnicity?

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top