Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  Matti on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Does it matter? How about anyone in my way...

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  dude123 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Don't be racist to people getting in your way. Its not their fault.

dude123
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Genocide is the murder of an ethnic group. you mean Homocide. Just throwin that out there.

anyways... I'm getting tired of refreshing...

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:54 pm

What I meant the murder of a lot innocent people at the same time. And I'm definately no racist, I just dislike people overall.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:59 pm

as that is quite no bueno (murder and such), I know exactly what you mean.

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:10 pm

let us try not to send mixed signals here... Neutral

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:13 pm

alright.
mixed signals? i meant that i don't like people sometimes, just so signals are not mixed lol.

anyways... back on... the not-topic. HUUURRRRYYYYY UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dude123 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Worst wait EVER.

Yes, worse than Episode 2 wait.

Yes.

dude123
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Well, at least somebody is having fun neging my posts. I'm not trying to be offensive.

The genocide mixup was my fault though, in Sweden the word means both mass-murder of ethnic groups as well as "standard" mass-murder.

And of course, I won't really kill anybody over the delay of an online show.

As for my opinion on people, well, that's my opinion. If you dislike it, that's your opinion. This isn't a board for that type of argument, and it was wrong of me to mention it. I was just following along on my joke.

Don't hate me yet. Wait til you get to know me instead.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryssa on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:17 pm

By genocide he meant a marathon of Goomba-stomping. *nod*

Maryssa
Rosalina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:17 pm

In the start there was waiting
at the end there was more waiting

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BustaJonesGavin on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Just spoke with Matt. There was a problem with the credits screen after exporting. He went in and changed some stuff and is now re-exporting. The episode is done, but Matt has gone home to gain some much deserved rest. When Jordan comes home from work he will double check the episode, but if the credits portion is still screwed, Jordan will be uploading it tonight anyway.

This unfortunately means no episode tonight. You can all get some sleep yourselves. Technically the Escapist's offices are closed tomorrow, but we have emailed them and told them the episode will be on their FTP tonight and that they are more than welcome to remotely upload it to their fine pages of web for a tomorrow release. It truely is out of our hands from this point foward.

Matt gives his love to you all, and see you tomorrow afternoon. <33

BustaJonesGavin
Marth

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hki6m0bifg

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Its not so bad for me. I haven't ever seen this till today (cause i'm a very depraved child) so i'm excited but not dying.

And to matti... they're just posts... chill pill, the world isn't against you. I'm sure nobody hates you, just some of the intentions the posts portray. *shrug* you never know.

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:20 pm

I think I sum up everyone's feelings when I say dfgiurythFGHGHDh56eh8trfhGFJR^&

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:22 pm

oh noz!
and oh wellz.
It means tomorrow will truly be an interesting and awesome day regardless ^^.

and yes... that pretty much sums it up lol.

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Maryssa wrote:By genocide he meant a marathon of Goomba-stomping. *nod*

Yeah.

That sounds good.

Anyway, about the wait...

Here in Sweden we have a saying that goes, "Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge". I believe the translation would be; "One who waits for somehting good never waits too long". There probably is a definitive translation, but I'm too buzzed to bother finding it.

And yeah, I know they're just posts. I just have a tendency to get overly defensive/offensive whenever alcohol enters my system.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  InflatablePie on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:26 pm

"Don't worry guys, as long as there's not a problem with the credits we'll still be -"

"hey gaiz there waz a problems wit teh credits no ep till friday or so since site is closed unless they releese it anyway somehow"

"FFFFFFFFF-"

Ah, well. It could be worse. Hope you guys get the rest you need, and for the others waiting... try and keep your mind off of it? <_<

Last edited by InflatablePie on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

InflatablePie
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:27 pm

oh well its oki ^^ that can happen to a person, especially with alchohol. understood!
nice sweden talk btw. tis very cool...

O.O i sense a disturbance in the force... like multiple people cried out in defeat at the view of that post...

oh well none of my business ^^

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SmashEd44 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Whaddaya know? The credits DID get screwed up!

XD

I called that!

SmashEd44
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnusXavier on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:29 pm

BustaJonesGavin wrote:Just spoke with Matt. There was a problem with the credits screen after exporting. He went in and changed some stuff and is now re-exporting. The episode is done, but Matt has gone home to gain some much deserved rest. When Jordan comes home from work he will double check the episode, but if the credits portion is still screwed, Jordan will be uploading it tonight anyway.

This unfortunately means no episode tonight. You can all get some sleep yourselves. Technically the Escapist's offices are closed tomorrow, but we have emailed them and told them the episode will be on their FTP tonight and that they are more than welcome to remotely upload it to their fine pages of web for a tomorrow release. It truely is out of our hands from this point foward.

Matt gives his love to you all, and see you tomorrow afternoon. <33

Just as long as he's resting I'm not fussed when it goes up. to be honest I've just had a great time these past few days talking to everyone on here and on facebook and want to thank you all for being so awesome and welcoming =D

I hope everyone has a great X-mas and New year

MagnusXavier
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Hellfireclub.spidermonkey?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:31 pm

SmashEd44 wrote:Whaddaya know? The credits DID get screwed up!

XD

I called that!

Don't do that EVER again.

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:36 pm

O.O i sense a disturbance in the force... like multiple people cried out in defeat at the view of that post...

And the world let out a simultaneous "NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo..."

nice sweden talk btw. tis very cool...

I could talk in only Swedish, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only swede on the board so that would get confusing really fast.

"Det var ju hemskt trist att avsnittet skulle behöva bli försenat. Nåväl. Vi får väl stå ut ännu en dag."

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:41 pm

and you would be quite correct by saying so.
the only other language i know is American Sign Language

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Hey, The Escapist doesn't want to load, is it just me?

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:43 pm

BY2K wrote:Hey, The Escapist doesn't want to load, is it just me?

Nope, not just you.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top