Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  Matti on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Devil May Cry meets Pac-Man?

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  RagingScottsman on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Asdioh wrote:
lonewolf wrote:i waited a long time to do my marathon... bout to watch ep 4
sounds good.

I marathoned (rewatching of course) it before, you know, it was announced to come out on the 18th.

Lol, it's 10 days later.

And it's still not up.

according to someone they might post it at 5PM... I have no idea why, and I seriously doubt it.

/sighhhhhhh

According to who, might I inquire?

RagingScottsman
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:40 pm

I need an email to send a strongly worded letter to.

Someone find me an email.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:41 pm

well then... what time is five that time when your in texas? even if its just a guess or something i'm willing to log on at that time and see.

uh.... just look through Escapist, you'll find one im sure

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseppi on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:47 pm

What's with everyone dreaming it's Pac-Man? Although I'm sure serRNdpt10 only drew that because of Greenansatsu's dream, but still. If it turns out to be Pac-Man, well, that would just be stupid.

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://zippygamer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Meta Knight on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:I need an email to send a strongly worded letter to.

Someone find me an email.
*in a very feigned aire of fear*
Oh no! But we can't do that! Because then the Escapist would think we're conspiring with Matt/Zach! ...

...bah... I want the email too, but we can't find one that isn't to the editor. There's no actual "contact" information unless you yourself want to submit an article. Total bull. Evil or Very Mad

The Meta Knight
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Give me the editor email.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseppi on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:58 pm

What if this is like another Jericho. You really get into it and then you NEVER EVER find out how it ends. Oh I'd be pissed.

(I'm sure that's not the case. But I thought I'd share just for the sake of posting because well, what else is there to do?)

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  serRNdpt10 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Joseppi Today at 9:47 pm

What's with everyone dreaming it's Pac-Man? Although I'm sure serRNdpt10 only drew that because of Greenansatsu's dream, but still. If it turns out to be Pac-Man, well, that would just be stupid.

Er sorry, I actually drew that this morning, WELL before folks started posting about their 'Brawl dreams.' (I'm actually relieved I'm not the only one who's had a TWBB dream...haha)

Anyway, I think pacman as the butcher would make for an interesting surprise. That's just my opinion, and I'm glad others also share it.

tongue

serRNdpt10
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rand on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:03 pm

If I may add my two cents, what's personally bugging me about what seems like a delay by The Escapist is not that they're keeping us anxious fans from watching the final episode, but rather we know that the creators were given an unreasonable launch date and really busted their asses to get it done and edited to give to us fans. It was Matthew Mercer doing the main editing wasn't it, and didn't he burn himself out working 3 days straight after the initial deadline to get it to us? If it's now been sitting on The Escapist desk for a few days and they're holding it back for whatever reason, it's more a kick in a balls to Matthew than us fans.

Anyways, as for episode 10, I'd like to make my own predictions pieced together from what I've seen, so if I'm right can quote my post and proclaim myself a genius. So what's the missing link here? Beware of... Wario!

Spoiler:
First of all, who's the butcher? All signs seem to point to the Ice Climbers. Skull fragments were found in King Dedede's remains indicating he was struck from behind with a lot of force, somehing like a big hammer. More incriminating, Yoshi was last seen facing off against the Ice Climbers, after which he wasn't seen again and Mario simply said "he always finds his way home". But when Mario heads home himself, the Ice Climbers appear briefly in a taunting manner, before Mario finds Yoshi's remains in bed. The only question is how they gut the opponents and what happens to the remains.

And who do the Ice Climbers work for? Wario! Who was the first crime lord to go? Mewtwo, Wario's boss. But perhaps what is most overlooked, in the Prison break scene Wario comes back into the scene with a spent Fire Flower boasting he killed Kirby, yeah right! But wait, all that's left of 'Kirby' is a blackened corpse... Meta Knight wields a sword, if he were to kill Kirby would he leave behind a charred corpse? Or was someone secretly working with Kirby, and stabbed Meta Knight in the back with a Fire Flower!? Plus it's Waluigi who delivers the bomb that kills the Pokemon kid. For what's supposed to be one of the main villains doesn't Wario seem a little too chummy? It seems obvious now that Ganon kidnapped Peach and is in league with the dark powers, but could Kirby have started the whole thing pulling the strings behind the scene through Wario? Who's now convienently placed next to Princess Zelda in the supposedely safe towers? How convenient...

Rand
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseppi on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:04 pm

serRNdpt10 wrote:
Joseppi Today at 9:47 pm

Er sorry, I actually drew that this morning, WELL before folks started posting about their 'Brawl dreams.' (I'm actually relieved I'm not the only one who's had a TWBB dream...haha)

Anyway, I think pacman as the butcher would make for an interesting surprise. That's just my opinion, and I'm glad others also share it.

tongue

So you actually dreamed that too? Now that's weird. lol The reason I'd hate for it to be Pac-Man is because I think the butcher should be an actual character from Brawl. I would be very disappointed to discover that it's someone who wasn't even in the story at all. It would be just bad writing.

Rand wrote:If I may add my two cents, what's personally bugging me about what seems like a delay by The Escapist is not that they're keeping us anxious fans from watching the final episode, but rather we know that the creators were given an unreasonable launch date and really busted their asses to get it done and edited to give to us fans. It was Matthew Mercer doing the main editing wasn't it, and didn't he burn himself out working 3 days straight after the initial deadline to get it to us? If it's now been sitting on The Escapist desk for a few days and they're holding it back for whatever reason, it's more a kick in a balls to Matthew than us fans.

IF Escapist had a deadline set, then what the hell? That is really bullshit. But did they give them a deadline or was that a deadline Matt or someone else set themselves? The cast sure haven't been around as much lately. Can't say I blame them though. They'd be bombarded with questions.

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  SeaDragonLife on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:13 pm

I just have to say, that picture is both awesome and distrubing. I don't think I'll feel like playing Pacman for a good long time. pale

On a side note, I very much would hate it if a random person like Pacman turned out to be the butcher. He's not even a Nintendo character. Razz I have my bets on Meta Knight.

SeaDragonLife
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:15 pm

Rand wrote:If I may add my two cents, what's personally bugging me about what seems like a delay by The Escapist is not that they're keeping us anxious fans from watching the final episode, but rather we know that the creators were given an unreasonable launch date and really busted their asses to get it done and edited to give to us fans. It was Matthew Mercer doing the main editing wasn't it, and didn't he burn himself out working 3 days straight after the initial deadline to get it to us? If it's now been sitting on The Escapist desk for a few days and they're holding it back for whatever reason, it's more a kick in a balls to Matthew than us fans.

I completely and totally agree. Its bull that Matt had to bust his ass just to get it out and they don't seem like they're even trying to get it out at all.
If they burned him out for nothing then i'm not gonna be a happy camper. Its complete crap to make someone overload like that only to delay it to a time that would have been better in the first place (so they could finish it without the busting of ass, of course.)

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseppi on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:16 pm

SeaDragonLife wrote:On a side note, I very much would hate it if a random person like Pacman turned out to be the butcher. He's not even a Nintendo character. Razz I have my bets on Meta Knight.

My thoughts exactly. Get out of my head!

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:17 pm

That Wario Idea is EPIC. I am now supporting his theory, along with my End of Days theory.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aktrez on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Joseppi Today at 9:47 pm IF Escapist had a deadline set, then what the hell? That is really bullshit. But did they give them a deadline or was that a deadline Matt or someone else set themselves? The cast sure haven't been around as much lately. Can't say I blame them though. They'd be bombarded with questions.

I think some of us are still lurking. not much to add to the sentiment that hasn't already been stated. We're just as anxious to see it as you folks are. That and it's holiday time and I know a majority of the cast/crew is busy spending time with family and such.

Aktrez
Samus

View user profile http://www.aktrez.tv

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Aktrez wrote:
Joseppi Today at 9:47 pm IF Escapist had a deadline set, then what the hell? That is really bullshit. But did they give them a deadline or was that a deadline Matt or someone else set themselves? The cast sure haven't been around as much lately. Can't say I blame them though. They'd be bombarded with questions.

I think some of us are still lurking. not much to add to the sentiment that hasn't already been stated. We're just as anxious to see it as you folks are. That and it's holiday time and I know a majority of the cast/crew is busy spending time with family and such.

Oh my jeeze, Its Samus Aran!!!! I have a question, Samus!!!

Being an Actress, I can Assume you have done stage plays? If so, what are some of your favorites?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iliad on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:25 pm

they did set a deadline. They posted on the escapist that the episode would be out the following friday (dec 18th) at noon
which was not what Matt and the gang wanted. IIRC gavin told me they were aiming for a christmas release. And then the escapist was like "WE SUCK DICK" and TWBB was like "Uh, so what does that have to do with us?" and then the escapist was like "Escapist used Unreasonable Deadline! It's super effective!" and then TWBB was like "Matt Mercer has fainted, who will you send out? Go! Christian!" and then escapist was like "Escapist has run away!"

Iliad
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aktrez on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:27 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:
Aktrez wrote:

Being an Actress, I can Assume you have done stage plays? If so, what are some of your favorites?

I've been around for a while now. Stage plays? Well, my degree was in Musical Theatre Performance so I'll start with my favorite musicals of all time
Wicked
Rent
Next to Normal
Last 5 Years
Avenue Q

Favorite straight plays:
Romeo and Juliet
Eastern Standard
Noises Off

I could go on and on but these are my all times. Thanks for the question, sugar

Aktrez
Samus

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Aktrez wrote:

I've been around for a while now. Stage plays? Well, my degree was in Musical Theatre Performance so I'll start with my favorite musicals of all time
Wicked
Rent
Next to Normal
Last 5 Years
Avenue Q

Favorite straight plays:
Romeo and Juliet
Eastern Standard
Noises Off

Wicked, Avenue Q, and R&J are a few of my personal favorites as well ^^.

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aktrez on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:34 pm

I just got a personalized muppet from the FAO Muppet workshop for Xmas. I am a puppeteer as well. I think I'm going to add boobs to her like Lucy the Slut though. She needs a little more work to make her perfect but, it's a pretty awesome start!! Smile Hence the reason I LOVE Ave. Q. I would LOVE to be Kate Monster/Lucy some day.

Aktrez
Samus

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Aktrez wrote:
SnakeInABox wrote:
Aktrez wrote:

Wicked
Rent
Next to Normal
Last 5 Years
Avenue Q

Favorite straight plays:
Romeo and Juliet
Eastern Standard
Noises Off

I love Avenue Q, and most of those on your list. And Noises Off is very good as well. Not very big on R and J, but Hamlet is one of my Alltime favorite plays ever. Thank you for answering.

EDIT- Saw it on Broadway, If you have a good singing voice, I could see you as Kate/Lucy.

Last edited by SnakeInABox on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Aktrez wrote:I just got a personalized muppet from the FAO Muppet workshop for Xmas. I am a puppeteer as well. I think I'm going to add boobs to her like Lucy the Slut though. She needs a little more work to make her perfect but, it's a pretty awesome start!! Smile Hence the reason I LOVE Ave. Q. I would LOVE to be Kate Monster/Lucy some day.
oh bravah! that sounds like a lovely christmas present!
I got books from R.A. Salvatore ^^ so i'm excited

If you played Kate Monster/ Lucy i would probably overload with excitement and go get tickets to see it ^^

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guvnorium on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Aktrez wrote:
SnakeInABox wrote:
Aktrez wrote:

Wicked
Rent
Next to Normal
Last 5 Years
Avenue Q

Favorite straight plays:
Romeo and Juliet
Eastern Standard
Noises Off

I find it astounding that one can leave "Fiddler on the Roof" off of a favorites list of musicals.

Also, I already dislike the escapist for dropping Unforgotten Realms. I don't know what happened with that, but it means that mah episodes are delayed until after the new year.

As far as the butcher goes though, I have a suspicion of sonic (really!) and Metaknight. Maybe he got to know kirby a bit too well...

Guvnorium
Riff Raff

Location : The Eastern Time Zone. I can be more ambiguous if you want...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Guvnorium wrote:

I find it astounding that one can leave "Fiddler on the Roof" off of a favorites list of musicals.

Also, I already dislike the escapist for dropping Unforgotten Realms. I don't know what happened with that, but it means that mah episodes are delayed until after the new year.

As far as the butcher goes though, I have a suspicion of sonic (really!) and Metaknight. Maybe he got to know kirby a bit too well...

I think my heart just died.... and crawled up my throat...
there was/is an UNFORGOTTEN REALMS???? do they still have it up. please please please say yes Sad(((

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top