Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  RoffleDave on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:44 pm

I was going to see Avenue Q with my School Earlier this year in may,at the West End.We ended up missing out on the show by a few weeks as it closed earlier than scheduled and the last show was like 5 days before we headed down.So Instead we seen Wicked and Billy Elliot and both were fantastic.If you havent seen Billy Elliot i'd recommened it highly.I was devestated i didnt see Avenue Q,but i will at some point i'm sure. Very Happy

RoffleDave
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  Aktrez on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:47 pm

This is my Muppet. Her name is Diva Bella. Yes, I can sing Lucy/Kate very well. "I can Make you Feel Special" is one of my fav songs to belt the crap out of!

You know, I like SOME songs in Fiddler but, some are just not my style of music. I do like that that is where Leah Michelle got her start and I'm a bit obsessed with Glee ... so...

MAN, this thread has gotten off topic. BRAWL .... BRAWL .... BRAWL. Smile

Aktrez
Samus

View user profile http://www.aktrez.tv

Back to top Go down

Post  Guvnorium on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Keirae wrote:
Guvnorium wrote:

I find it astounding that one can leave "Fiddler on the Roof" off of a favorites list of musicals.

Also, I already dislike the escapist for dropping Unforgotten Realms. I don't know what happened with that, but it means that mah episodes are delayed until after the new year.

As far as the butcher goes though, I have a suspicion of sonic (really!) and Metaknight. Maybe he got to know kirby a bit too well...

I think my heart just died.... and crawled up my throat...
there was/is an UNFORGOTTEN REALMS???? do they still have it up. please please please say yes Sad(((

This posts confuses me. Unforgotten Realms has not had a new episode on the Escapist since the fall. However, the sight, www.urealms.com is still up, and Robert moran, the creator of the show, has promised that new episodes will start going up in january. At this point, preorder DVD sales are good enough to finish up seaason three.

I hope that helps. I really don't know what you wanted.

Guvnorium
Riff Raff

Location : The Eastern Time Zone. I can be more ambiguous if you want...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker of the Wind on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:52 pm

Aktrez wrote:

This is my Muppet. Her name is Diva Bella. Yes, I can sing Lucy/Kate very well. "I can Make you Feel Special" is one of my fav songs to belt the crap out of!

You know, I like SOME songs in Fiddler but, some are just not my style of music. I do like that that is where Leah Michelle got her start and I'm a bit obsessed with Glee ... so...

To be fair, this thread has been lingering on off-topic-ness for a while. xD And cool puppet.

Seeker of the Wind
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Agreed. I think it is best we stay off topic, it keeps out minds off the long wait. CURSE YOU ESCAPIST!!!!!

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Herr Wozzeck on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:00 pm

Aktrez wrote:Wicked
Rent
Next to Normal
Last 5 Years
Avenue Q
Aw, no love for Sweeney Todd and West Side Story? What is this? Sad

But Avenue Q is hilarious. And my dorkiness doesn't end there, as I've seen both the tour production and the London production. Let's just say that in England they change a few of the gags in a way that actually makes them funnier (especially the one night stand bit, which is done with knights instead of night stands).

Herr Wozzeck
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nhes90 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:14 pm

So nothing from Escapist on a potential upload time?

FUUUUU

nhes90
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:14 pm

I did a little research on The Escapist forums and The Escapist Staff profile gives us this e-mail (editor@escapistmag.com) so we may contact them if we want. THIS is the e-mail.

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JayDeth on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Keirae wrote:I got books from R.A. Salvatore ^^ so i'm excited

Dude.

What's he come out with in the past year or so? I haven't had the money to keep up with him. T_T

JayDeth
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supp on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:20 pm

I can't wait for the sequel, "there will be tetris"

Supp
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:35 pm

JayDeth wrote:
Keirae wrote:I got books from R.A. Salvatore ^^ so i'm excited

Dude.

What's he come out with in the past year or so? I haven't had the money to keep up with him. T_T
Love i cannot help you on that, you should search it ^^
I've read up to the Legacy and i just got Paths of Darkness box set and i'm finishing that (PLUS two graphic novels ftw!)
I'm there was rumors that he was to have a book out by october of this year but i haven't tried to confirm it.

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Herr Wozzeck wrote:
Aktrez wrote:Wicked
Rent
Next to Normal
Last 5 Years
Avenue Q
Aw, no love for Sweeney Todd and West Side Story? What is this? Sad

But Avenue Q is hilarious. And my dorkiness doesn't end there, as I've seen both the tour production and the London production. Let's just say that in England they change a few of the gags in a way that actually makes them funnier (especially the one night stand bit, which is done with knights instead of night stands).

My school did sweeney this last year ^^ it was epic, along with Little women and Cats (we rented the actual set!!!)
west side story.... eh...

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:44 pm

My school did sweeney this last year ^^ it was epic, along with Little women and Cats (we rented the actual set!!!)

We did Thoroughly Modern Millie. Nothing like having to learn your lines in a different fuckin language.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:46 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:

We did Thoroughly Modern Millie. Nothing like having to learn your lines in a different fuckin language.

That would Fail. lol try doing all in the timing. Theres one in there that you have to learn lines in a language that isn't even invented.

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RagingScottsman on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Aktrez wrote:

I'm not entirely sure you want this lot staying on topic in this case. It leads to hurt feelings, damaged egos, and eventually broken fingers. I think it's best we stay distracted lest our F5 keys should melt. Razz

RagingScottsman
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guvnorium on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Keirae wrote:Theres one in there that you have to learn lines in a language that isn't even invented.

I think Václav Havel wrote a play like that once. The Memorandum I think it was called.

Guvnorium
Riff Raff

Location : The Eastern Time Zone. I can be more ambiguous if you want...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:50 pm

Keirae wrote:
SnakeInABox wrote:

That would Fail. lol try doing all in the timing. Theres one in there that you have to learn lines in a language that isn't even invented.

The language is called Unamunda, I believe, And I am well Familiar with David Ives.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  calculus_girl on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Finally de-lurking to join the theatre conversation. Ha. I've been a fan of the series since October-ish and am on tenterhooks waiting for Episode 10. Joining the "WTF Escapist?" ranks, yo.

Seconding the love for Millie and Noises Off - I was Brooke back in the day and had way too much fun being a ditz. However my high school was oddly conservative at times (we cut the F words and the inmate's monlogue from Laramie Project) so I was wearing a slip and not my undies. Which in retrospect probably saved me from a good amount of ridicule, so that's good.

calculus_girl
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:06 pm

calculus_girl wrote:Finally de-lurking to join the theatre conversation. Ha. I've been a fan of the series since October-ish and am on tenterhooks waiting for Episode 10. Joining the "WTF Escapist?" ranks, yo.

Seconding the love for Millie and Noises Off - I was Brooke back in the day and had way too much fun being a ditz. However my high school was oddly conservative at times (we cut the F words and the inmate's monlogue from Laramie Project) so I was wearing a slip and not my undies. Which in retrospect probably saved me from a good amount of ridicule, so that's good.

You couldn't of been that conservative if you did Laramie Project to begin with.

We can't do Urine Town because people may get offended by the title. Neutral

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Warchamp7 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Iliad wrote:they did set a deadline. They posted on the escapist that the episode would be out the following friday (dec 18th) at noon
which was not what Matt and the gang wanted. IIRC gavin told me they were aiming for a christmas release. And then the escapist was like "WE SUCK DICK" and TWBB was like "Uh, so what does that have to do with us?" and then the escapist was like "Escapist used Unreasonable Deadline! It's super effective!" and then TWBB was like "Matt Mercer has fainted, who will you send out? Go! Christian!" and then escapist was like "Escapist has run away!"

Iliad is god tier.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:08 pm

Agreed on the Iliad point. That was awesome.

Also, talking of musicals and Avenue Q - obviously, the Escapist guys are lurking and listening to Schadenfreude on repeat.

"Hm, Schadenfreude, huh? What's that, some kinda Nazi word?"
"Yup! It's German for 'happiness at the misfortune of others'."
"'Happiness at the misfortune of others'...that is German!"

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:09 pm

I missed that? Holy shit.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:15 pm

queen_camilla wrote:Agreed on the Iliad point. That was awesome.

Also, talking of musicals and Avenue Q - obviously, the Escapist guys are lurking and listening to Schadenfreude on repeat.

how is that even remotely speaking of musicals or Avenue Q?

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:16 pm

Keirae wrote:
queen_camilla wrote:Agreed on the Iliad point. That was awesome.

how is that even remotely speaking of musicals or Avenue Q?

Um, cause it's one of the songs from Avenue Q?

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  calculus_girl on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:17 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:
calculus_girl wrote:Finally de-lurking to join the theatre conversation. Ha. I've been a fan of the series since October-ish and am on tenterhooks waiting for Episode 10. Joining the "WTF Escapist?" ranks, yo.

You couldn't of been that conservative if you did Laramie Project to begin with.

We can't do Urine Town because people may get offended by the title. Neutral

Yikes. I think in our case it had to do with our director being 75 and grandmotherly, since I went to high school in a liberal hippie university town.

And Keirae, that's dialogue from the song!

calculus_girl
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top