Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  JonnyJinx on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Gatoris wrote:
Matti wrote:I personally believe that Les Miserables needs a modern makeover.
Romeo + Juliet (1996)
I might catch heat for not liking it, but it I thought it was bad. Mainly due to the dialogue not being more modernized and sounding REALLY out of place in the goth/industrial setting.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty sucky too.

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ep 10 Disc. Thread (Final Episode Is Exporting and Will Be Up Soon! Thanks, Editing Team!

Post  Matti on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:08 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:MACBETH though, is the greatest play ever written.
Fixed that typo for ya.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Matti wrote:
Fix'd

Fix'd

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Matti wrote:
Fixed that typo for ya.

Not Likely. Macbeth is good, But it has nothing on Hamlet. Really, Hamlet has SO many more moments.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supp on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Matti wrote:
SnakeInABox wrote:DEATH OF A SALESMAN though, is the greatest play ever written.
Fixed that typo for ya.

I guess the absence of TWBB from our lives has forced this forum to become a Theater thread instead of a TWBB thread.

Supp
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Why does someone always have to bring that up whenever a conversation gets going.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  calculus_girl on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:15 pm

I've got a special place in my heart for Much Ado and Midsummer Night's Dream. I could take or leave R&J really.

calculus_girl
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

where is it

Post  linkfx2008 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:15 pm

wtf man where is episode ten we need kenshiro to figure this one out

linkfx2008
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Do you want to continue talking about Theatre, or go back to Ranting about the Escapist being Epic Fail?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:16 pm

KP9000 will come along and scream at everyone again if we start complaining about The Escapist. =P

Of course, he did have some good points, but anyway.

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keirae on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:21 pm

lol i agree with ^^^ you. That guy did have some good points but him screaming = no good for us.

I like H2S (how to succeed in business without even trying if you want the entire huge name)

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatoris on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:32 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Do you want to continue talking about Theatre, or go back to Ranting about the Escapist being Epic Fail?
So... how about that Industrial Revolution, eh? They say that one day the steam engine will be able to pull carriages faster than horses, thereby replacing the beasts. Now I've seen Mr Watt's engine at work, and I see the possibilities. In fact, I say that in a hundred year's time, we will be able to travel from Glasgow to London in two days time.

(It was either this, or 'I like turtles!' Gimme credit for insane creativity...)

Gatoris
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  calculus_girl on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:33 pm

H2$ is so awesome!!

Oh! I showed this to the facebook group, but thought y'all might get a kick out of it: http://www.zeldaguide.com/fanfiction/mariomeetszelda.htm

I think it's absolute genius. And by genius I mean tripe.

calculus_girl
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guvnorium on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:35 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:
Matti wrote:
Fixed that typo for ya.

Not Likely. Macbeth is good, But it has nothing on Hamlet. Really, Hamlet has SO many more moments.

My favorite Hamlet character has to be Polonius. "Oh! I am slain!" That has to be the funniest line in the whole play, mainly because when Hamlet gets around to dieing he has a frickin monolouge that I could care less about. Poor old Polonius only gets one line. We also get Laertes (I'm doing this from memory, I may have it a bit wrong) "Like a woodcock to mine own springes Osric/I am slain by mine own treachery." There is also the whole secene where Polonius is instructing what offenses one may accuse Laertes of in order to gain information on what he is truly doing. Actually, that is probably the only scene in the play were I laugh out loud. Did I mention how much I love Polonius?

Guvnorium
Riff Raff

Location : The Eastern Time Zone. I can be more ambiguous if you want...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Supp on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:47 pm

There was a scene in Macbeth that went something like

"Mother, he hath slain me!"

My favorite part. But I couldn't find it through google Sad

Supp
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alectrevylan006 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:48 pm

I'm a big fan of Othello.

Best? Perhaps not.

But Iago is my favorite villain in Shakespeare by far.

alectrevylan006
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Guvnorium wrote:
SnakeInABox wrote:
Matti wrote:
Fixed that typo for ya.

My favorite Hamlet character has to be Polonius. "Oh! I am slain!" That has to be the funniest line in the whole play, mainly because when Hamlet gets around to dieing he has a frickin monolouge that I could care less about. Poor old Polonius only gets one line. We also get Laertes (I'm doing this from memory, I may have it a bit wrong) "Like a woodcock to mine own springes Osric/I am slain by mine own treachery." There is also the whole secene where Polonius is instructing what offenses one may accuse Laertes of in order to gain information on what he is truly doing. Actually, that is probably the only scene in the play were I laugh out loud. Did I mention how much I love Polonius?

I played Polonius in the show Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, So I have done a bbit of research on him. The scene where he hides behind the array is by far my favorite in the entire show.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lonewolf on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Keirae wrote:lol i agree with ^^^ you. That guy did have some good points but him screaming = no good for us.
i think KP9000 has earned the right to scream since he/she is number 1 on the escapist brawl quiz leaderboard.

jeez... i leave the thread for a few hours and the whole thing suddenly becomes about broadway Evil or Very Mad

lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bugman on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Biggest Off Topic EVER! XD

Bugman
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guvnorium on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:56 pm

lonewolf wrote:
Keirae wrote:lol i agree with ^^^ you. That guy did have some good points but him screaming = no good for us.
i think KP9000 has earned the right to scream since he/she is number 1 on the escapist brawl quiz leaderboard.

jeez... i leave the thread for a few hours and the whole thing suddenly becomes about broadway Evil or Very Mad

And Shakespeare

And yeah, I once again tip my hat to Polonious, the pompous little guy who would only die in a Shakespeare play.

Guvnorium
Riff Raff

Location : The Eastern Time Zone. I can be more ambiguous if you want...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:53 pm

Gatoris wrote:
SnakeInABox wrote:Do you want to continue talking about Theatre, or go back to Ranting about the Escapist being Epic Fail?
So... how about that Industrial Revolution, eh? They say that one day the steam engine will be able to pull carriages faster than horses, thereby replacing the beasts. Now I've seen Mr Watt's engine at work, and I see the possibilities. In fact, I say that in a hundred year's time, we will be able to travel from Glasgow to London in two days time.

(It was either this, or 'I like turtles!' Gimme credit for insane creativity...)
You should really invest in zepplins, once the first zepplin takes off you'll be rich as the Pharoah's! Don't be fooled by that rediculous automobile idea Gatoris. No

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:55 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
Gatoris wrote:

You should really invest in zepplins, once the first zepplin takes off you'll be rich as the Pharoah's! Don't be fooled by that rediculous automobile idea Gatoris. No

I agree! I put my money into the Hindenburg, It should be launching soon, actually.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:02 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:
Gatoris wrote:

I agree! I put my money into the Hindenburg, It should be launching soon, actually.
I've already got my ticket in a game of Black Jack, I'll be sitting right next to the engine room in the smoking section, anyone else care to join me for a brandy or schnaps?

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:08 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:
Gatoris wrote:

I've already got my ticket in a game of Black Jack, I'll be sitting right next to the engine room in the smoking section, anyone else care to join me for a brandy or schnaps?

Oh, I shall, Indubitably. I have quite a few new Cigars I would like to try. And I think a good tour of the Engine Room should be in store, no doubt.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top