SSBB Character Revisions

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SSBB Character Revisions

Post  Avalanche on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:
JonnyJinx wrote:I usually play with items on low.
This is my solution. Items are fun, but not when the screen is littered with them.

try using only pokeballs on high.....on spear pillar......chaos will consume the entire stage.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhiel on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:try using only pokeballs on high.....on spear pillar......chaos will consume the entire stage.
Bouncers (whatever they are called) are pretty hilarious on high and Final Destination when you have 4 players... xD

Zhiel
Feral Mercenary

View user profile http://bleachedsouls.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Hey this question just poped into my head. Are there any characters who you did not like or thought just didnt deserve to be in Brawl?

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/WorkshopofStupidity

Back to top Go down

Post  jumpingwhitebean on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:46 pm

WorkshopofStupidity wrote:Hey this question just poped into my head. Are there any characters who you did not like or thought just didnt deserve to be in Brawl?
There are some characters I wanted in Brawl but were not. I love Mewtwo. Fuck tiers man.

Also who thought that they should of never told you Sonic was in Brawl. Imagine how cool that scene would of been in the end of the game if you had no previous knowledge of him being in it.

jumpingwhitebean
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/jumpingwhitebean

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:51 pm

jumpingwhitebean wrote:
WorkshopofStupidity wrote:Hey this question just poped into my head. Are there any characters who you did not like or thought just didnt deserve to be in Brawl?
There are some characters I wanted in Brawl but were not. I love Mewtwo. Fuck tiers man.

Also who thought that they should of never told you Sonic was in Brawl. Imagine how cool that scene would of been in the end of the game if you had no previous knowledge of him being in it.

It would have been cooler but I don't like Sonic in Brawl. I never play as him. I like the old Sonic games but now it is time to put Sonic out of his miseries. "Someone needs to take Sonic behind a shed, all teary eyed, with a double barrel shotgun aimed to the back of his head." - Yahtzee

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Outlaw wrote:
jumpingwhitebean wrote:

It would have been cooler but I don't like Sonic in Brawl. I never play as him. I like the old Sonic games but now it is time to put Sonic out of his miseries. "Someone needs to take Sonic behind a shed, all teary eyed, with a double barrel shotgun aimed to the back of his head." - Yahtzee
Soooooo true. In fact, I'm willing to be that guy holding the shot gun. Just kidding but i do agree that characters like Snake and Sonic dont belong in Brawl.

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:58 pm

On the contrary, I think Snake worked real well. But Sonic.. I just don't like Sonic that much.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Yeah. The only reason I dont feel Snake fits is because of his most recent game.

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:38 pm

What? MGS On the iTouch/Phone?

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik426 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:48 pm

I gotta say, shadow and old snake should be alt costumes, I feel that megaman would have been too close to samus and thats why the makers didn't put him in. (although thats not a great excuse) Zero would have worked better, but Megaman would've had to have been in there for Zero to get in...

Erik426
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Hey does anyone actually know if there is gonna be another SSB game. Becuase some people are telling me yes and others are saying that SSB is a trilogy so its over. I doubt that Brawl was the last one, but I was just wondering if anyone actually knew. And yes, I know about the Brawl: Whats Next thread.

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Trilogy?? TRILOGY??? Ok, that was ridiculous. I mean, the only installment that has anything barely resembling a story is Brawl, the others have no story, so how can it be a TRILOGY?? Dude, who said THAT to you? O.o

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Well thats why I said I doubt that Brawl is the last one. Subspace was the only story I have seen so far. Also it was some guy my buddy knows. I dont really know the guy so I wasnt sure that I should trust him. Obviously, its a good thing I didnt.

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  jumpingwhitebean on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Super Smash Brothers Brawl 2: This Time its Personal.

jumpingwhitebean
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/jumpingwhitebean

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Hahaha, well yeah, good thing you didn't. I don't know what this guy's been smoking, but it's not good for his brain. O.o

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Yeah also he thinks that every Sonic game after the third has been awesome. Do I really need to say whats wrong with that statement.

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:12 pm

I think it'll be next console.

Considering they've all been on different consoles, right?

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:14 pm

queen_camilla wrote:I think it'll be next console.

Considering they've all been on different consoles, right?
Yes. But that annoys me sometimes. When I like a game I want the sequel to come out in a few years, not until th next console come out.

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:24 pm

WorkshopofStupidity wrote: Yeah also he thinks that every Sonic game after the third has been awesome. Do I really need to say whats wrong with that statement.

You're kidding.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:27 pm

No joke. Apprantley, Sonic Unleashed was amazing lol.

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:28 pm

No, I meant, You're kidding.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Relmitos on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Aww, I liked most of the Sonic games myself, though that a die-hard Sonic fan. Won't lie though, I really do think that Mario & Sonic Olympic/winter Olympic games was a terrible, terrible idea. Also, Unleashed was amazing. The Sonic the Hedgehog parts, at least. The 2-D side scroller super speed parts felt kinda like the older games. The Sonic the Werehog parts, those are meh at best.

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:51 pm

I think they should change Zelda's attacks completely for the next SSB game. I mean, let's have attacks that Zelda has actually used in the series. Make Light Arrows her B attack. Hell, maybe even give her the attacks her puppet form used in Twilight Princess.
Also, I think they should replace Mario's FLUDD with the spin attack from Galaxy. Maybe even make it reflect projectiles so they could give him a new Side B, too.
Also, dual swords for Ganondorf. And make him lighter.
And Samus. Quit ignoring the Prime series already, Nintendo. Give her Metroid Prime armor and attacks.

I'm all for changing the character playstyles in a dramatic fashion. I mean, if I want to kick ass with a certain old character, I'll play Brawl. I want the next SSB to be a completely new game, not just a "Brawl 1.5".

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhiel on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:I think they should change Zelda's attacks completely for the next SSB game. I mean, let's have attacks that Zelda has actually used in the series. Make Light Arrows her B attack. Hell, maybe even give her the attacks her puppet form used in Twilight Princess.
Also, I think they should replace Mario's FLUDD with the spin attack from Galaxy. Maybe even make it reflect projectiles so they could give him a new Side B, too.
And Samus. Quit ignoring the Prime series already, Nintendo. Give her Metroid Prime armor and attacks.

I'm all for changing the character playstyles in a dramatic fashion. I mean, if I want to kick ass with a certain old character, I'll play Brawl. I want the next SSB to be a completely new game, not just a "Brawl 1.5".
I agree, minus Ganny. In my opinion he should be a heavy character, maybe a bit faster but still heavy and feel like a true powerhouse. Though they should give him A sword at least (look and size depending on what design they go with for him overall), but I still think he should retain some of his more iconic attacks from Melee and Brawl, as he's truly a character who COULD kill people with his bare hands if he just wants to.

Zhiel
Feral Mercenary

View user profile http://bleachedsouls.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Spontaneous Combustion wrote:I think they should change Zelda's attacks completely for the next SSB game. I mean, let's have attacks that Zelda has actually used in the series. Make Light Arrows her B attack. Hell, maybe even give her the attacks her puppet form used in Twilight Princess.

I disagree... first, let's see... the attacks she uses in Twilight Princess should, if anything, belong to Ganondorf. Obvious reasons. Light Arrow as her Final Smash is good, I think. I mean, they ARE supposed to be powerful. And besides, what else DOES she do?

About Mario... I part agree, part dunno... next!

Samus... Well, her overall armor design in Prime is the same as in other games... and in Primes 2 and 3, the difference is so trivial I don't see why it would warrant a change (notice I'm talking about the Varia Suit), plus the Varia design they gave her in Brawl follows the most proeminent design (being present in Metroid 2, Super, Fusion, and Prime 1). If you mean including the other armors... personally, I think there's too many of them. About the attacks, other than aesthetical changes, I don't see what difference would there be. Honestly, Samus is one of the characters I'm most satisfied with right now, at least in these regards. I mean, I think, visually, she's been done near-perfectly in Brawl.

And, finally, about changing characters dramatically... all I can say is that they can't think of a whole new moveset for every character every time they release a new game. XD

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top