"Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Warchamp7 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Escapist thread is gone. What the fuck.

Warchamp7
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2025
Join date : 2009-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  mudshovel on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Warchamp7 wrote:Escapist thread is gone. What the fuck.

Both threads. People were being dicks, but still. Erased. Sad

mudshovel
Toad Thug

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 34
Location : Melbourne, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  lonewolf on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:25 pm

mudshovel wrote:
Warchamp7 wrote:Escapist thread is gone. What the fuck.

Both threads. People were being dicks, but still. Erased. Sad
i foresaw that happening, which is one reason why i stopped

lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 255
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : The Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  SpoonMan Abrams X on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:27 pm

calculus_girl wrote:1) Where in Michigan, Abrams? I went to HS in A2 Smile

2) I really don't think being whiny and immature and shouting a lot is going to make us look that great/make it come out any faster. Besides we're by no means a majority of their traffic, so I highly doubt that threat will ring very soundly.

1) Small town about an hour south and east of Grand Rapids and Lansing, respectively ^^; and awesome, didn't expect to find a fellow Michigander here lol Smile

2) Case and point:
SnakeInABox wrote:Oh my gee, they deleted all of the Brawl threads, including mine. they suspended me, not for my posts cussing them out, but for my post saying it was a conspiracy for profit... Hmmmmm? Neutral
lonewolf wrote:
mudshovel wrote:
Warchamp7 wrote:Escapist thread is gone. What the fuck.
Both threads. People were being dicks, but still. Erased. Sad
i foresaw that happening, which is one reason why i stopped
As I said, MUCH better ways to have approached it, although I will agree, It is entirely useless they actually went out of their to delete all of the threads. Just more avoidance of giving us an answer.

Conspiracy Theories and Tempers aside, since Escapist themselves -refuse- to give us an answer, Is there any words of confirmation anyone from the staff here of TWBB that can give us any updates from their end? As it stands, they obviously are in a better position to get information on THEIR show then we, the fans, are ever going to get. And we know you guys read this! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... eh.

Seriously, anyone of the cast or crew know anything?

SpoonMan Abrams X
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-12-28
Age : 30
Location : West Michigan

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/LePieLives

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  mudshovel on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:31 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:Oh my gee, they deleted all of the Brawl threads, including mine. they suspended me, not for my posts cussing them out, but for my post saying it was a conspiracy for profit... Hmmmmm? Neutral

Well I mentioned the crappy adds but I didn't get suspended.

mudshovel
Toad Thug

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 34
Location : Melbourne, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

we could ask for help

Post  ruls on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:31 pm

I think we should give the escapist hell... its obvious they dont care anymore about us because they know the series are over for a long while and their channel is crap so no reason for us to stay there...

Maybe it's time to treat them for what they are... maybe its time to ask anon's around internet for a /b/raid

ruls
Riff Raff

Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:32 pm

You sir, are an idiot.

Spoilers.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Supp on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:34 pm

I think the most confusing thing is that The Escapist hasn't told us when the revised release of the episode is going to be. If they have the episode, it is entirely within their power to simply put forward a statement saying the episode will be aired on Friday.

Oh, and new thread up. Don't mess this one up please.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.164591


Last edited by Supp on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supp
Toad Thug

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  JonnyJinx on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:36 pm

14/f/cali wrote:You sir, are an idiot.

Well said.

I don't even have anything else to say to that post.

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  mudshovel on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:39 pm

This wait isn't as bad as the wait for the new Pig (Raymond Watts) album, promised in 2007.

http://www.theswining.com/ pig

mudshovel
Toad Thug

Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 34
Location : Melbourne, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Cena on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:40 pm

More important than the Escapist boards threads, where's my thread!? XD

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 380
Join date : 2009-04-06
Age : 26
Location : Phoenix, AZ

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  lonewolf on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Supp wrote:I think the most confusing thing is that The Escapist hasn't told us when the revised release of the episode is going to be. If they have the episode, it is entirely within their power to simply put forward a statement saying the episode will be aired on Friday.

Oh, and new thread up. Don't mess this one up please.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.164591
that's cause that one looks nicer and isn't badmouthing them Laughing

lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 255
Join date : 2009-08-03
Age : 24
Location : The Darkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  RagingScottsman on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:52 pm

lonewolf wrote:
Supp wrote:I think the most confusing thing is that The Escapist hasn't told us when the revised release of the episode is going to be. If they have the episode, it is entirely within their power to simply put forward a statement saying the episode will be aired on Friday.

Oh, and new thread up. Don't mess this one up please.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.164591
that's cause that one looks nicer and isn't badmouthing them Laughing

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll get to that point.

RagingScottsman
Riff Raff

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Supp on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Aw man, I was lied to, it didn't go up at midnight.

:p

Supp
Toad Thug

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  RagingScottsman on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Supp wrote:Aw man, I was lied to, it didn't go up at midnight.

:p

Sorry, that was my bad. I was just making a joke and poking fun at the guy saying to chill and take 5. Crying or Very sad

RagingScottsman
Riff Raff

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:03 pm

14/f/cali wrote:You sir, are an idiot.

Edit, Ninja

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2008-10-14
Age : 20
Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Falsetto on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:08 pm

ruls wrote:I think we should give the escapist hell... its obvious they dont care anymore about us because they know the series are over for a long while and their channel is crap so no reason for us to stay there...

Maybe it's time to treat them for what they are... maybe its time to ask anon's around internet for a /b/raid

This is what you posted first on these forums? You wasted it and your time, Sir. I would ask you to turn around and GTFO, we don't need or want any internet terrorists on our forums.

plzkthxbai

Falsetto
Corrupt Officer

Posts : 100
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:15 pm

Falsetto wrote:
ruls wrote:I think we should give the escapist hell... its obvious they dont care anymore about us because they know the series are over for a long while and their channel is crap so no reason for us to stay there...

Maybe it's time to treat them for what they are... maybe its time to ask anon's around internet for a /b/raid

This is what you posted first on these forums? You wasted it and your time, Sir. I would ask you to turn around and GTFO, we don't need or want any internet terrorists on our forums.

plzkthxbai

Even I can agree to that.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Smashy B on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:21 pm

I never though this was possible...

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/candidcameron/negativeBPs.png
How the f do you get negative Brawl Points?

Edit: And it just gets lower...

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 7702
Join date : 2008-09-24
Age : 24
Location : SoCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  JGH27 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:23 pm

ruls wrote:I think we should give the escapist hell... its obvious they dont care anymore about us because they know the series are over for a long while and their channel is crap so no reason for us to stay there...

Maybe it's time to treat them for what they are... maybe its time to ask anon's around internet for a /b/raid

Just for the record, you sir are hereby BANNNNNNNNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That felt good Very Happy

MERRY CHRISTMAS! lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4214
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  JonnyJinx on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Wow, 1 post and banned already lol.

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 25
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Joseppi on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:24 pm

ruls wrote:I think we should give the escapist hell... its obvious they dont care anymore about us because they know the series are over for a long while and their channel is crap so no reason for us to stay there...

Maybe it's time to treat them for what they are... maybe its time to ask anon's around internet for a /b/raid

Raiding their forum is going to do nothing but make us look bad. Don't give them the satisfaction. If there is a raid from /b/ or anywhere else, they're going to assume it originated here even if it didn't.

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

Posts : 290
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 32
Location : Confirmed. Sending Supplies.

View user profile http://zippygamer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:24 pm

smashbro wrote:I never though this was possible...
Spoiler:
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/candidcameron/negativeBPs.png
How the f do you get negative Brawl Points?

Edit: And it just gets lower...

LOLOLOLOL That is Epic. This kid should feel proud of himself. That may be the best 1 post epic Fail I have ever seen.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts : 5850
Join date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Keirae on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:37 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:
smashbro wrote:I never though this was possible...
Spoiler:
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/candidcameron/negativeBPs.png
How the f do you get negative Brawl Points?

Edit: And it just gets lower...

LOLOLOLOL That is Epic. This kid should feel proud of himself. That may be the best 1 post epic Fail I have ever seen.

*facepalm*

once you're in the negative Brawler points you pretty much fail at life.

So... Escapist=stupid and ignorant deadline pushers for no reason...

Keirae
Feral Mercenary

Posts : 82
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 24
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  JGH27 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:42 pm



ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts : 4214
Join date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Epidsode 10" Discussion Thead... FINAL EPISODE AIRS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:55 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum