The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.54.163

The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Page 1 of 67 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skyward Sword is going to deal with the "sky people come down and create stuff" backstory from Twilight Princess.

50% 50% 
[ 8 ]
50% 50% 
[ 8 ]
 
Total Votes : 16

The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  Shy Guy Red on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:13 am

Blue Madness wrote:
Shy Guy Red wrote:Yah but they don't say if he was sealed after the events of OoT until a flashback scene in TP.
Except they do say so.

In the Adult Link hyrule thing yes. I was referring to the kid link hyrule, and if you knew this then tell me where please. D:

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

Posts: 351
Join date: 2009-10-24
Age: 24
Location: Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  DRTJR on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:22 am

I thought LoZ and LoZ II AoL

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts: 3630
Join date: 2009-05-25
Location: Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  Blue Madness on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:36 am

Shy Guy Red wrote:
Blue Madness wrote:
Shy Guy Red wrote:Yah but they don't say if he was sealed after the events of OoT until a flashback scene in TP.
Except they do say so.

In the Adult Link hyrule thing yes. I was referring to the kid link hyrule, and if you knew this then tell me where please. D:
I was talking about the sealing that happened in Ocarina of Time, which is the one you mentioned.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts: 2464
Join date: 2008-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  DRTJR on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:38 am

Blue Madness wrote:
Shy Guy Red wrote:
Blue Madness wrote:
Shy Guy Red wrote:Yah but they don't say if he was sealed after the events of OoT until a flashback scene in TP.
Except they do say so.

In the Adult Link hyrule thing yes. I was referring to the kid link hyrule, and if you knew this then tell me where please. D:
I was talking about the sealing that happened in Ocarina of Time, which is the one you mentioned.
I think he was talking about the sealing that happened After OoT(Child) When you come back

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts: 3630
Join date: 2009-05-25
Location: Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  Shy Guy Red on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:43 am

DRTJR wrote:
Blue Madness wrote:
Shy Guy Red wrote:
Blue Madness wrote:
Shy Guy Red wrote:Yah but they don't say if he was sealed after the events of OoT until a flashback scene in TP.
Except they do say so.

In the Adult Link hyrule thing yes. I was referring to the kid link hyrule, and if you knew this then tell me where please. D:
I was talking about the sealing that happened in Ocarina of Time, which is the one you mentioned.
I think he was talking about the sealing that happened After OoT(Child) When you come back

You are both correct. lol

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

Posts: 351
Join date: 2009-10-24
Age: 24
Location: Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  willink on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:37 am

Here is what could have happened(and it is rarely known), when Zelda took Link and herself back to the past in OoT, they convinced the king of Ganondorf's evil deeds to be. After which the king ordered the 7 sages to seal Ganondorf (without the triforce of power) into the Mirror of Twilight. This coinsides with the Young Link timeline. The Adult Link Ganondorf was released in ALttP by Agahim.

willink
Riff Raff

Posts: 19
Join date: 2009-11-19
Age: 30
Location: El Paso TX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  JonnyJinx on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:05 am

Wouldn't that mean ALTTP takes place between OOT and TWW? Which wouldn't make sense to me.

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

Posts: 792
Join date: 2009-06-25
Age: 22
Location: England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  Zhiel on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:36 am

willink wrote:Here is what could have happened(and it is rarely known), when Zelda took Link and herself back to the past in OoT, they convinced the king of Ganondorf's evil deeds to be. After which the king ordered the 7 sages to seal Ganondorf (without the triforce of power) into the Mirror of Twilight. This coinsides with the Young Link timeline. The Adult Link Ganondorf was released in ALttP by Agahim.
There's one glaring issue I see with this theory however... The Sages didn't try to seal Ganondorf at first, they tried to execute him. But because he already held the Triforce of Power he couldn't die, and so they decided to seal him instead. (before he could turn more of them into dust xD)

Zhiel
Feral Mercenary

Posts: 77
Join date: 2009-04-11
Age: 25
Location: Sweden

View user profile http://bleachedsouls.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  Smashy B on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:27 am

http://ds.ign.com/articles/105/1052041p1.html
Yay, more news!

Now about nine hours in, however, I'm happy to note that this is in fact a challenging, mind-bending Zelda, complete with more puzzling and a larger overall world than Phantom Hourglass. As mentioned before, the tools are all new, and with that comes new puzzles that toss out preconceptions you may have about how Link will go about room-to-room mind-benders.

This is fantastic. bounce

_________________
Keeper of the keys
llll llll llll llll llll

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts: 7669
Join date: 2008-09-25
Age: 22
Location: SloCal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  Relmitos on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:17 am

This news pleases me greatly, yes.


Edit: Stop messing with my posts smash! hehe


Last edited by Relmitos on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Relmitos
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts: 3481
Join date: 2008-10-23
Age: 26
Location: Louisiana, where Gator is good food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  Queeny on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:38 am

sweet definitely getting a DS and spirit tracks now

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

Posts: 162
Join date: 2009-05-29
Age: 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  Shy Guy Red on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:30 pm

I just wanted to announce that I was wandering the malls today and was able to finally find Minish Cap used.

*pumps fist in victory*

Too bad I can't play it for another 2 weeks.

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

Posts: 351
Join date: 2009-10-24
Age: 24
Location: Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  jumpingwhitebean on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Shy Guy Red wrote:I just wanted to announce that I was wandering the malls today and was able to finally find Minish Cap used.

*pumps fist in victory*

Too bad I can't play it for another 2 weeks.
Or you could just get an emulator and download a minish cap rom.

jumpingwhitebean
Dedede's Enforcer

Posts: 400
Join date: 2009-05-25
Age: 21

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/jumpingwhitebean

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  DRTJR on Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:10 pm

jumpingwhitebean wrote:
Shy Guy Red wrote:I just wanted to announce that I was wandering the malls today and was able to finally find Minish Cap used.

*pumps fist in victory*

Too bad I can't play it for another 2 weeks.
Or you could just get an emulator and download a minish cap rom.
this sounds familiar

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Posts: 3630
Join date: 2009-05-25
Location: Death Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Discussion.

Post  SurgePox on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:54 pm

jumpingwhitebean wrote:
Shy Guy Red wrote:I just wanted to announce that I was wandering the malls today and was able to finally find Minish Cap used.

*pumps fist in victory*

Too bad I can't play it for another 2 weeks.
Or you could just get an emulator and download a minish cap rom.
Some of us don't like to steal.

_________________
Your Favorite Deputy.
Brawl FC: 0173-1007-4314
Steamid: surgepox

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

Posts: 6289
Join date: 2008-10-13
Age: 24
Location: San Diego

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 67 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum