TWBB web comic

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB web comic

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 am

Id love to be harsh but franky; that looks really good and even slightly professional.

good job

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:06 am

Agreed, looks pretty good.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:20 am

That's pretty awesome, well done serras.

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lerian on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:37 am

I really like the drawing of Mewtwo. He looks exactly like I would have imagined. ^^

Roy looks great. I have always been a huge fan of the Fire Emblem series, so I love the interesting triangle that is Marth, Roy, and Ike in Brawl.

And great. Now I want to write a Brawl fanfic.

Lerian
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://memoirsofan80schild.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Do you need partial script writers?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Hey Magnus, has someone been harrassing you or are you attracting someone's ire? You got a whole bunch of neg's in the previous page for your posts that I really don't see how they could offend anyone or warrant a "bad post" moniker. System's busted.. again.

Anyway, those are some nice pictures. As soon as I can clear the desk (and find a home for the plethra of not so scrap paper on it) I'll get some drawing done hopefully Smile

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciretwo on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:38 am

I'd be willing to do a couple of pages, one-shot pics, or covers if you need them.

Ciretwo
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:30 am

CIRETWO!!!!!!

our savior!

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:36 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:Hey Magnus, has someone been harrassing you or are you attracting someone's ire? You got a whole bunch of neg's in the previous page for your posts that I really don't see how they could offend anyone or warrant a "bad post" moniker. System's busted.. again.

Anyway, those are some nice pictures. As soon as I can clear the desk (and find a home for the plethra of not so scrap paper on it) I'll get some drawing done hopefully Smile

Well, neggers never pay. I can upvote the posts again. =P

That's... neggers as in "negative voters".

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:51 pm

you know, I wouldn't mind helping out a bit too.. I'll do it for free too..

here's a little somthing somthing.. It's not finished or anything.
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/1011/dasleia.jpg (warning for a bit of nudity I guess.. :p)
and one more..

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7610/kowwiecopy.jpg

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:51 am

seriously O.o what is that first......thing

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 am

Avalanche91 wrote:seriously O.o what is that first......thing

XD XD
It's something to represent the split personality disorder.. Although it's incredibly rare.. I might change it in account of cliche.. XD

It's not completely done though.. (hence less detail on the right side and I have to define the spine a little more and stuff.. XD)

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Koopa_Kid on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:08 pm

I'm very interested in the dynamics of the Koopa Kids (or Koopalings, if you prefer).

I keep thinking about what they must have been up to after their pop converted to Buddhism and became apathetic about his criminal empire: scrabbling for power, undercutting each other, some trying to carve up the turf and some trying to take it all...

That, I would love to see. My money's on Wendy, the poisoner. I keep picturing her as a Goth chick, all messed up after the castle fell on them. She's always been a bitchy little brat, but when you've been spoiled all your life, you can get pretty ruthless trying to maintain the standards of life you're used to.

But if you want to know who I really think would take it all, I'd say Junior, the eighth Koopaling from SM Sunshine. Hands down the cleverest, toughest, and Bowser's favorite to boot.

Roy could be the long shot- the biggest and strongest- but he's so dumb either Wends or Junior would probably wind up manipulating him.

Ludwig, as the oldest and most intelligent (after Junior), might try to take over citing his birthright, but he'd probably be the first to die as a result. I can just see it... him sitting in his room composing one of those god-awful symphonies of his, when Wendy comes in, all sweetness and light... "Care for a candy ring, brother?" Hee hee hee...

Koopa_Kid
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand_Marquis on Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:25 pm

MagnusXavier wrote:
Zhiel wrote:
In regard to the comic itself, I think you're overusing the tLoZ characters for this, and though it's not been confirmed exactly how it happened, I don't think the Mushroom Kingdom really "took over" forcibly, but rather annexed Hyrule when their economy fell into ruin. Could of course ask Zach how he imagined it I guess...
i have messaged him but he hasnt been on since. i would actually like some creative input from zach and matt as i wanted it to be an official thing rather than just a fan comic :s.

And what if Zach and Matt are considering their own, live action prequel? Hmmm? Then you'd not only be a fan comic of a fan film, but Alternate Universe as well. :p

Regardless, the concept art actually looks pretty good so far!

Grand_Marquis
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnusXavier on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Hey Guys,
Sorry about lack of updates recently. I’ve been very busy with both work on the comic and with trying to sort out my health (my asthma has been playing up and I’ve been having shoulder pain on and off for the past year which is now back with a vengeance). Plus my girlfriend has been using the laptop for the past few days, so I have had to resort to using old fashioned pen and paper
First off, I’ve got 2 new pieces of concept art for ya. Would have more but Tim has been rather ill recently so we haven’t had much time to work together as he has been confined to bed.
Link

Meta Knight

Secondly, I’ve finally got a complete outline for the first story arc and I am writing/researching for the second arc and a few of the one-shots.
Third thing, replies:
WorkshopofStupidity wrote:Okay. So if you ever want me to write something or give some suggestions, just let me know.
SnakeInABox wrote:Do you need partial script writers?
Lerian wrote:I really like the drawing of Mewtwo. He looks exactly like I would have imagined. ^^

Roy looks great. I have always been a huge fan of the Fire Emblem series, so I love the interesting triangle that is Marth, Roy, and Ike in Brawl.

And great. Now I want to write a Brawl fanfic.
I’d love to have help with writing as it’s tough to expand the universe myself. I get so exhausted from reading wiki’s, writing notes and re-watching clips of Brawl. I’m putting a lot of effort into this to make it as true to the series as possible and it’s surprisingly time consuming lol.
Serras-Kai wrote:Just throwing this up here:

Spoiler:

I love drawing covers, and I love naming chapters/story arcs/etc. And since I was looking to do Roy's death already, I figured I'd whip this up.
It was my first drawing using a tablet, so be harsh and critical and all that.
Ciretwo wrote:I'd be willing to do a couple of pages, one-shot pics, or covers if you need them.
Queeny wrote:you know, I wouldn't mind helping out a bit too.. I'll do it for free too..

here's a little somthing somthing.. It's not finished or anything.
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/1011/dasleia.jpg (warning for a bit of nudity I guess.. :p)
and one more..

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7610/kowwiecopy.jpg
Loving the art work guys and I am looking for artists to help with one shots as Tim is gonna be very busy once we really get going. Ciretwo as you created the look for the Pokedon himself, I would love it if you would pencil the Mewtwo origin story for us!! Serras I love the Roy art and hope you’ll be pleased to know that the Roy one-shot is actually one I have planned to be one of the first one-shots. And yes Queeny I would be honoured to have you onboard. Any characters you particularly want to draw for?
For anyone who wants to write/pencil for the comic or even if you don’t want to but have a suggestion or if you would like your face in the comic as a Toad, Hyrulian, Koopa or other civialian, email me at: lukelane117@hotmail.co.uk or add me on facebook and message me: http://www.facebook.com/Hellfireclub.spidermonkey?ref=profile
JonnyJinx wrote:
MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:Hey Magnus, has someone been harrassing you or are you attracting someone's ire? You got a whole bunch of neg's in the previous page for your posts that I really don't see how they could offend anyone or warrant a "bad post" moniker. System's busted.. again.

Well, neggers never pay. I can upvote the posts again. =P

That's... neggers as in "negative voters".
Yeah Mentok I did notice that lol. It doesn’t bother me though. I knew suggesting, let alone doing this project would bring some haters but it’s just one of those things. I look forward to seeing some art soon sir. And thanks Johnny! That made me pmsl! Damn Neggers!!
Koopa_Kid wrote:I'm very interested in the dynamics of the Koopa Kids (or Koopalings, if you prefer).

I keep thinking about what they must have been up to after their pop converted to Buddhism and became apathetic about his criminal empire: scrabbling for power, undercutting each other, some trying to carve up the turf and some trying to take it all...

That, I would love to see. My money's on Wendy, the poisoner. I keep picturing her as a Goth chick, all messed up after the castle fell on them. She's always been a bitchy little brat, but when you've been spoiled all your life, you can get pretty ruthless trying to maintain the standards of life you're used to.

But if you want to know who I really think would take it all, I'd say Junior, the eighth Koopaling from SM Sunshine. Hands down the cleverest, toughest, and Bowser's favorite to boot.

Roy could be the long shot- the biggest and strongest- but he's so dumb either Wends or Junior would probably wind up manipulating him.

Ludwig, as the oldest and most intelligent (after Junior), might try to take over citing his birthright, but he'd probably be the first to die as a result. I can just see it... him sitting in his room composing one of those god-awful symphonies of his, when Wendy comes in, all sweetness and light... "Care for a candy ring, brother?" Hee hee hee...
I love your ideas and am going to steal them lol. Seriously great job. I was struggling to think of a way to portray the K.Kids but you have inspired me sir.
Grand_Marquis wrote:

And what if Zach and Matt are considering their own, live action prequel? Hmmm? Then you'd not only be a fan comic of a fan film, but Alternate Universe as well. :p

Regardless, the concept art actually looks pretty good so far!
If it happens then GREAT!! I’d love to see a live action prequel!! Hell then I could just turn everything into a comic adaptation without needing to do so much work lmao!!
Thank you for all the positive words guys. It’s what keeps me going with the project.
One last thing that will be slightly controversial, I am rearranging some of the events in the timeline to make more sense, but I’m not going to delete anything so don’t crucify me too bad, I’m not a Marvel employee (see House of M crossover...oh wait you can’t, it’s been Retconned!!). I’m just making it simpler to understand the backstory.
Anyways peeps, I’ll do my best to get on more often but if not I’m often on facebook on my phone so I will reply on there more lol.
Speak Soon!!
Luke Lane
AKA MagnusXavier

MagnusXavier
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Hellfireclub.spidermonkey?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:59 pm

If you want my help, Pm me. We can talk over some tea and crumpets.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseppi on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:15 pm

I don't have a lot of time to do much, but I wouldn't mind handling Sonic's part of the story, if there is going to be one. I figure it there is, it can't be to big of a story arc. Which would be perfect for me. As you can tell, I'm a Sonic fan.

I thought maybe it could have a few frames just showing how Sonic ended up in Nintendo's world and possibly explain what happened to his legs. Maybe Dr. Robotnik (Eggman) has a robot that ends up crushing Sonic's legs and while he's defenseless, Robotnik uses the Chaos Emeralds to send Sonic to the Mushroom Kingdom. Or something along those lines...

So what I'm saying is, iif you plan featuring Sonic, keep me in mind. Wink

Joseppi
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://zippygamer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Koopa_Kid on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:55 pm

EEEE! You like my subplot! Awesome!

I am perfectly happy to brainstorm with you any time, sir. I kept obsessing over a way to turn those ideas into a fanwork of my own, but it didn't seem like enough material to stand alone. As a subplot in the famcom, though, it would be pretty cool.

Koopa_Kid
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:53 pm

@MagnusXavier

I do love my LOZ characters, but any characters would be cool. I'll do the best of my ability to portray them and make them like the real thing.

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:43 pm

MagnusXavier wrote:Serras I love the Roy art and hope you’ll be pleased to know that the Roy one-shot is actually one I have planned to be one of the first one-shots.
I am quite pleased to hear that.^^
I'll be sure to get it up as soon as it's time for it!
*determined!*

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  darklink42 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Like I said earlier, I'd like to help with writing too, if you're recruiting. Just let me know ahead of time.

darklink42
Toad Thug

View user profile http://darklink42.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciretwo on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:42 am

MagnusXavier wrote: Ciretwo as you created the look for the Pokedon himself, I would love it if you would pencil the Mewtwo origin story for us!!

I'd love to do this, and by 'pencil' do you mean do a rough sketch comic, then you'd ink and color it? If so would about 15 or so pages be good? And if so again it'll take awhile to get them done because I have a convention to get ready for.

Ciretwo
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:38 am

It's nice how this is turning more and more into a group project. I'd join in too, if I could draw. But I can always give feedback. Razz

Sorry to hear about your friend being ill. Nice pics. Which incarnation of Link are you basing him off? It looks like OOT, but I'm just checking. Since TWBB Ganondorf is based of OOT Ganondorf, I guess it stands to reason Link and Zelda should too. Razz

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:03 am

Koopa_Kid wrote:I'm very interested in the dynamics of the Koopa Kids (or Koopalings, if you prefer).

Oh man, imagine what Monty would be like in the TWBB universe. Full on split personality Twoface Shocked

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shy Guy Red on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:55 pm

Love the Meta Knight drawing Magnus, great job.

Shy Guy Red
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top