TWBB web comic

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TWBB web comic

Post  Koopa_Kid on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Raya wrote:
Oh man, imagine what Monty would be like in the TWBB universe. Full on split personality Twoface Shocked

*flails, dies*

Koopa_Kid
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:13 am

Been working hard on sketches and decided to upload them out of boredom mostly.

Spoiler:

Lucas, Ness, Roy, and..... WTF is that Cooking Mama?

And some rejected characters that I drew but removed from the comic
Spoiler:

Vaati, Travis Touchdown and Professor Layton. Originally I had planned Phoenix Wright as well but he didn't even make it to the stage where I would have drawn him.

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:16 am

Nice suit on vaati

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:41 am

Serras-Kai wrote:Been working hard on sketches and decided to upload them out of boredom mostly.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Vaati, Travis Touchdown and Professor Layton. Originally I had planned Phoenix Wright as well but he didn't even make it to the stage where I would have drawn him.

holy shit, those are awesome. put some shading and dialogue on them and BAM twbb comic Razz

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:15 am

those are awesome [2]

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnusXavier on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:56 am

Joseppi wrote:I don't have a lot of time to do much, but I wouldn't mind handling Sonic's part of the story, if there is going to be one. I figure it there is, it can't be to big of a story arc. Which would be perfect for me. As you can tell, I'm a Sonic fan.

I thought maybe it could have a few frames just showing how Sonic ended up in Nintendo's world and possibly explain what happened to his legs. Maybe Dr. Robotnik (Eggman) has a robot that ends up crushing Sonic's legs and while he's defenseless, Robotnik uses the Chaos Emeralds to send Sonic to the Mushroom Kingdom. Or something along those lines...

So what I'm saying is, iif you plan featuring Sonic, keep me in mind. Wink
We were planning on doing Snake and Sonic as one story as they are the ‘Foreigners’ (which I find inaccurate for snake as the original Metal Gear was for NES) with Sonic taking a bullet to save Snake, hence the wheelchair. But I’ll definitely let you know once I’ve got it all planned.

Koopa_Kid wrote:EEEE! You like my subplot! Awesome!

I am perfectly happy to brainstorm with you any time, sir. I kept obsessing over a way to turn those ideas into a fanwork of my own, but it didn't seem like enough material to stand alone. As a subplot in the famcom, though, it would be pretty cool.
It’s a great subplot. If you could throw some more ideas my way for each of the kids i’ll cook something up for you to script if you wish.
Queeny wrote:@MagnusXavier

I do love my LOZ characters, but any characters would be cool. I'll do the best of my ability to portray them and make them like the real thing.
Well the LOZ characters will be heavily used in the main arcs, BUT!! I am planning a Malon one-shot and a Link/Zelda one-shot . So I’ll let you know.
Ciretwo wrote:
MagnusXavier wrote: Ciretwo as you created the look for the Pokedon himself, I would love it if you would pencil the Mewtwo origin story for us!!

I'd love to do this, and by 'pencil' do you mean do a rough sketch comic, then you'd ink and color it? If so would about 15 or so pages be good? And if so again it'll take awhile to get them done because I have a convention to get ready for.
15 pages should be plenty as we plan to make each issue 15-20 pages and don’t worry there’s no rush atm as things are moving quite slowly with Tim ill and me having to re-write some parts of the first arc, plus the second arc is a pain in the arse to write atm lol. But enjoy the Con. What con is it?
JonnyJinx wrote:It's nice how this is turning more and more into a group project. I'd join in too, if I could draw. But I can always give feedback. Razz

Sorry to hear about your friend being ill. Nice pics. Which incarnation of Link are you basing him off? It looks like OOT, but I'm just checking. Since TWBB Ganondorf is based of OOT Ganondorf, I guess it stands to reason Link and Zelda should too. Razz
It’s very encouraging. I mean although I’m doing alot of writing and will send the other writers the stories for the one-shot, I want them to modify what they are sent as most of them have better ideas than me lol.
He’ll be fine lol. He posted this on facebook yesterday:
Tim Rees wrote: Doctor says it’s just a flu like illness and to smash strepsils down my neck till i can’t feel my legs
Needless to say I lolled hard Razz As for Link, we’re going for OOT/TP as those are the most epic but that’ll only really be for the first arc until he becomes a beat cop in the second arc. Tim said he doesn’t like that pic though and will do another when he’s better.
Serras-Kai wrote:Been working hard on sketches and decided to upload them out of boredom mostly.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

OMG they are AWESUM!! I will post you the Roy story I wrote when I’ve typed it up. Feel free to edit it though as it kinda sucks lol. And I’m gonna have Phoenix cameoing in the second or third arc after you mentioning him lol.

MagnusXavier
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Hellfireclub.spidermonkey?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Those are bloody awesome. Sad there's no Professor Layton though. Mind you, he'd probably crack the case in the first chapter, so it's understandable...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:06 pm

i imagened Toon link being homeless and being on a never-ending trip.

and i envisioned Vaati being a speed demon with a British accent for some reason

and the Immigrant population mostly being Square enix and characters in hyrule.

but i was neither gifted with the art of writing or drawing, though i could be the colorist

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:03 pm

awesome idea, i'd love 2 be a part of it. i sent you an email just in case =P i can draw most of the characters, but like you i have a style all my own....hey might be kinda cool if all us drawers gave our own unique look to some pages =D

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:19 pm

DRTJR wrote:and i envisioned Vaati being a speed demon with a British accent for some reason
Really?
I thought of him as a sort of wanna-be Ganondorf.
Not that he's weaker than Ganon, but he lacks the connections one tends to get when they try to take over a kingdom dozens of times.

DRTJR wrote:i imagened Toon link being homeless and being on a never-ending trip.
I've thought about including Toon Link as a character in the Mushroom Kingdom's newspaper's political cartoons...

Last edited by Serras-Kai on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciretwo on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:15 pm

MagnusXavier wrote:
Ciretwo wrote:
MagnusXavier wrote: Ciretwo as you created the look for the Pokedon himself, I would love it if you would pencil the Mewtwo origin story for us!!

I'd love to do this, and by 'pencil' do you mean do a rough sketch comic, then you'd ink and color it? If so would about 15 or so pages be good? And if so again it'll take awhile to get them done because I have a convention to get ready for.
15 pages should be plenty as we plan to make each issue 15-20 pages and don’t worry there’s no rush atm as things are moving quite slowly with Tim ill and me having to re-write some parts of the first arc, plus the second arc is a pain in the arse to write atm lol. But enjoy the Con. What con is it?

The con is A-kon, I've got big plans for it. As for the pages I'll get one or two done in the next couple of weeks.

Ciretwo
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonnenschirm on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:28 am

MagnusXavier wrote:We were planning on doing Snake and Sonic as one story as they are the ‘Foreigners’ (which I find inaccurate for snake as the original Metal Gear was for NES)
Actually, the original Metal Gear was for the MSX2, then was ported to the NES. Snake and Metal Gear are first and foremost products of Hideo Kojima and Konami rather than Nintendo, which is why he's a foreigner in the TWBB world.</end unnecessary MGS nerd information>

But I'm super excited about this project. I can neither draw nor write, so I don't have anything to offer, really, other than my excitement and support. =D

Sonnenschirm
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Alright, I'll be drumming up some Link/Zelda and Malon arts here pretty quick.

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Madness on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Queeny, check your inbox. I sent you a PM a long time ago, but it's still in my outbox, so your inbox is probably full.

Blue Madness
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Blue Madness wrote:Queeny, check your inbox. I sent you a PM a long time ago, but it's still in my outbox, so your inbox is probably full.

oh my gosh thanks.. XD I had no idea that you sent me a PM..

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WorkshopofStupidity on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:47 am

Man I havent been on this thread for almost a week now Anyways, I think Meta Knight and Link look awesome. Once again if you need my help with any arcs or oneshots, just let me know.

WorkshopofStupidity
Feral Mercenary

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/WorkshopofStupidity

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:57 pm

I have a picture with link n' zelda..I tried to make link seem more masculine then usual but are we still going through with this people?

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:01 pm

hey yeah....what'cha wanting us to draw? Very Happy

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Queeny on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:52 pm

I've Pm'd magus... Havn't gotten a response yet..D8

Queeny
Corrupt Officer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lonewolf on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:06 pm

so... what's going on in this? i haven't read this since the first couple pages. i'm assuming there is some art out already, yes?

lonewolf
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serras-Kai on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:32 pm

lonewolf wrote:so... what's going on in this? i haven't read this since the first couple pages. i'm assuming there is some art out already, yes?
Just the basic sketches seen on the previous few pages

Serras-Kai
Wario's Bodyguard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Koopa_Kid on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Wrote part one of treatment for arc three(?) and sent to Magnus but have gotten no feedback. Magnus, are you there?

Koopa_Kid
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MagnusXavier on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:17 am

Hey guys,

I'm sorry there's been no updates for week but to be honest nothings happened. Tim's constantly either working or being a bitch for his GF so nothings been drawn since the last update and Joe (our supposed editor) hasn't spoken to me in a month. On top of that I've been having some personal issues involving money, relationship and family so I've been feeling really shit lately. ATM the project is on hiatus. If you guys wanna takeover thats fine with me as I dunno when I'm gonna have another update. I'm currently writing/producing an indie film with a friend who is more dedicated then Tim, and will now be my main focus. Although I am confident that I would be able to juggle both projects, with Tim always 'busy' and me having to get a full time job pretty damn soon, it's going to have to sit on the back burner for now. I'm really sorry about this. I was really looking forward to this and I know some of you were too. If anyone does take over and wants to ask me about the ideas I had, then feel free to email me: lukelane117@hotmail.co.uk or facebook me at: http://www.facebook.com/Hellfireclub.spidermonkey?ref=profile as I probably wont be on here again unless there's any progress with the comic. Thanks for being so kind and supportive guys and girls and once again I'm really sorry to have let you down. You people are all awesome

Yours apologetically,

MagnusXavier AKA Luke

EDIT: PS: @Koopa Kid: I got your message man. It's bloody awesome. If nothing happens with the comic I think you should turn that into a fanfic or work with one of the amazing artists in this site to make your own comic. Your a very talented writer Smile

MagnusXavier
Corrupt Officer

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Hellfireclub.spidermonkey?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Koopa_Kid on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:28 pm

No sweat, dude. We can keep it going somehow.

That said, I'm definitely all for continuing work on arc three, but I don't think I can competently spearhead the project with my schedule (two PT jobs, volunteer work, AND full time student) meaning we have to find and elect new leaders. (o.o)

Nominations?

Koopa_Kid
Feral Mercenary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboSnake on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:16 pm

BustaJonesGavin wrote:I wanna see why Marth dumped Roy for Ike.

Someone actually wrote this,wow.That's a first for me...

HoboSnake
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top