The Whatever Thread

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Raya on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Matti wrote:Who says I'm in it for anything.

Look, I don't care what you think I'm trying to be. I'm just being myself, unlike just about everyone else. I've already said that most people don't get along with me, because I am who I am. It's a way of life. I'm not trying to make people laugh and I'm not trying to make people mad at me. It just happens. So what? Chill out god damn it.

And I'm sorry but you don't decide how I act.

Oh man, have you just honestly said "You can't tell me what to do!!" ?Laughing

If people don't get along with you maybe you should start to look at the reasons why. You can't just roll over and say "It's just the way I am!". Building relationships with others takes effort on both sides. You have to learn when to be polite and to not expect everyone to cater to you, because otherwise you'll get nowhere in the adult world. It's not "who you are", it's "the way you act". They're two different things. You're legally an adult, so you should at least be mature enough to know the difference and act on it.

Also, I love the fact you think everyone on here is acting falsely. Believe it or not, not everybody has your mindset. People on here are just being themselves. We're not playing pretend at talking civilly; we're talking to each other like decent human being because that's who we are.

But hey, guess we're not the cool individual like you are, right? Wink

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Raya, I fucking love you lol

Seriously tho, you're just wasting your breath. He'll respond with "I don't care if people like me blah blah blah" Not gonna lie, I think he's nothing more than a jackass. He's free to feel the same about me. It's not his thought on banging women but how he acts.

Also, curious as to who's downing his notoriety. I did it on one post lol.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Hey, cmon. Save it, guys. If you really want to argue like this, then just give each other Brawl codes and settle it there. Nothing solves problems like beating each others faces in with your favorite Nintendo characters.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Kinda hard seeing how I don't ave a Wii, let alone Brawl

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:01 pm

We could always re-enact Luigi vs Gannondorf JGH Razz

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:07 pm

Oh shit, I'm sorry! I didn't notice I was talking to my mother...

I think you're the one who doesn't seem to get the picture; I don't want to get along with people because they piss me off.

Not just on this forum, not on any other forum, not in reality. I haven't met a single person who wasn't a brainless idiot yet. I don't need other people or relations because it always ends in pain for either or both parts.

You know what, just nevermind. It doesn't matter. Yes, I am an adult. I know the difference. But where's the fun in that? I'm afraid you don't see the world the same way as me. You're healthy. You're positive and smart, and you're probably aiming for a good career.

I'm sick, dying. I'm making the most of my remaining days doing what I feel like.

But I guess that's just me being a big baby, huh? Guess that's just me being a cool individual.

I mean, leukemia isn't that bad. That's just shit you deal with and get over, right. You seem to know everything, tell me about how happy I'll be if I change.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Matti wrote:Oh shit, I'm sorry! I didn't notice I was talking to my mother...

I think you're the one who doesn't seem to get the picture; I don't want to get along with people because they piss me off.

Not just on this forum, not on any other forum, not in reality. I haven't met a single person who wasn't a brainless idiot yet. I don't need other people or relations because it always ends in pain for either or both parts.

You know what, just nevermind. It doesn't matter. Yes, I am an adult. I know the difference. But where's the fun in that? I'm afraid you don't see the world the same way as me. You're healthy. You're positive and smart, and you're probably aiming for a good career.

I'm sick, dying. I'm making the most of my remaining days doing what I feel like.

But I guess that's just me being a big baby, huh? Guess that's just me being a cool individual.

I mean, leukemia isn't that bad. That's just shit you deal with and get over, right. You seem to know everything, tell me about how happy I'll be if I change.

Oh shit, He just pulled out the Fatal disease card on you. I believe that means this argument is over.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Matti wrote:Oh shit, I'm sorry! I didn't notice I was talking to my mother...

LMFAO, you fucking for real dude?

Seriously, you'll get no sympathy from me because you wanna say how everyone pisses you off and shit. You don't wanna get along with people, then piss off. I'm a brainless idiot, FUCK YOU! Yeah, I gave right into your shit but seriously you disgust me so much it's sickening.

I've been told I may have skin cancer before and still might. I'm not the healthiest and nearly died when I was a child, yet I still try to be a decent human being. You've struck a nerve few people have with me. Congrats

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Oh, so you hate me because I'm dying. Great stuff man. I never said I wanted any sympathy, just thought you should know.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Matti wrote:Oh, so you hate me because I'm dying. Great stuff man. I never said I wanted any sympathy, just thought you should know.

PLEASE tell me where I said THAT? Don't twist my words around.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:22 pm

JGH27 wrote:Matti, start posting with some quality.

Raya wrote:
JGH27 wrote:
Just like to point out that you are looked upon as a troll to just as much as Fobby was by the people. Difference being that Fobby has actually done this forum a lot of good in the past. Like owning the ultimate troll Poochy who us vets will remember.

Plus Fobby does occasionally have moments of hilarity. Although Poochy was way before my time; can you tell us the story, Uncle JGH27?

Well, I'll offer the story telling to smash or Surge first a I'm sure they'd LOVE to tell it as they were more involved then I was with him. The basics tho was Poochy was a huge Mother fan, hated Zach's writing and stuff and was a total bitch. He hated how Zach used Ness and Lucas in Ep 4 and disappeared not long after Fobby owned him. I'm wondering if he still watches and will be back now......

Ansem, you`re awesome. Also good to hear about the women

I was told something... interesting about Poochy. But I won't say what. Razz

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:24 pm

And Now I feel even MORE left out. I have cancer too now, if that will allow me to hop in on a conversation...?

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arek The Absolute on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:24 pm

oh hey i heard this thread is pretty happenin

SnakeInABox wrote:And Now I feel even MORE left out. I have cancer too now, if that will allow me to hop in on a conversation...?

what the fuck?

Arek The Absolute
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Check the last page if you wanna know

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Come fellows let us stop this needless verbal vi-o-lence. This is Episode 10 Day. It's meant to be a happy occasion. Sad

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:29 pm

JGH27 wrote:PLEASE tell me where I said THAT? Don't twist my words around.
Okay, I got too rapid with the reply, my mistake.

But what can I tell you? I've already written everything down. I'm just doing what I feel works for me. Others might've turned to faith, some wouldn't mind and just keep on going and it's really up to the person.

Everyone chooses who they want to be. I decide to not give in to sorrow, because then I'll just kill myself anyway. And being nice has gotten me nowhere, on the contrary.

I should've kept me to myself, shoudn't I.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:30 pm

JonnyJinx wrote:Come fellows let us stop this needless verbal vi-o-lence. This is Episode 10 Day. It's meant to be a happy occasion. Sad

Yes, let's not BICKER and ARGUE about who killed who!

Last edited by TheTJ on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:31 pm

I agree with Jonny. Let's stop bickering and let us celebrate the ultimate mindfuck that is TWBB episode 10.

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arek The Absolute on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:37 pm

JGH27 wrote:Check the last page if you wanna know

that requires effort and is counter productive to this thread

Arek The Absolute
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:35 pm

TheTJ wrote:
JonnyJinx wrote:Come fellows let us stop this needless verbal vi-o-lence. This is Episode 10 Day. It's meant to be a happy occasion. Sad

Yes, let's not BICKER and ARGUE about who killed who!
Monty python FTW

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:04 am

So, uh, how about that local sports team?

I suffered through 8 hours of pain today. It was worth it to play some Brawl tonight, to unlock Captain Falcon, Lucario and Snake (I know, I know, I'm behind...)

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:33 pm

wauw, I get back on the forum and my last couple of post have been - notorified (probably a made up word but you get the point). I understand its just a populairity system but if someone has a problem with my posts, at least man up and say what the hell was wrong with em in the first place.

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ansem on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Raya wrote:

Ansem: I'd love to have some musical ability like that! (maybe not the seducing girls part though, heh). Have you got any videos/clips of you playing at all?

i'll whip something up for ya

Ansem
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Avalanche91 wrote:wauw, I get back on the forum and my last couple of post have been - notorified (probably a made up word but you get the point). I understand its just a populairity system but if someone has a problem with my posts, at least man up and say what the hell was wrong with em in the first place.

Hmm, there's been a lot of this going on. We may lose the notoriety system if it continues being abused

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7803/mindfuckm.jpg

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:29 am

Matti, sorry if you're dying, but your behavior isn't something we can have here. Complaints are a plenty, and you really haven't contributed anything positive or notable.

(JGH27, nice motivator).

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top