The Whatever Thread

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  SurgePox on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:50 am

Serras-Kai wrote:I found out the other day that I would actually have a GF already if I didn't hang out with a guy who constantly bashes Twilight.
God dammit.
Truth, I try to remain indifferent to twilight.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:27 am

Does that mean this girl actually likes Twilight?

Bad taste. Razz

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:16 am

Matti wrote:
queen_camilla wrote:Settle for plain girls. Their intellect and personality makes them uniquely attractive.

That my be true, but sadly enough all I care about is getting them in bed.

I know, I'm a horrible person, but I'd rather not lie.
Well...... points for being honest. I don't think any guy would say that in public and lie about it. scratch

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:51 pm

It's actually an eerily effective way to find girls who want the same thing.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:05 pm

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:
Matti wrote:
queen_camilla wrote:Settle for plain girls. Their intellect and personality makes them uniquely attractive.

That my be true, but sadly enough all I care about is getting them in bed.

I know, I'm a horrible person, but I'd rather not lie.
Well...... points for being honest. I don't think any guy would say that in public and lie about it. scratch
I don't think those are the points he's looking for

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:06 pm

Well, he'll get no sympathy from me.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  DRTJR on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:07 pm

I guess his Princess is in another castle

DRTJR
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Well EXCUUUUUSE me PRINCESS!

But I just wanna say that Latvia just got blown out 16-0 against Canada today in the IIHF World Juniors Tourney that runs every boxing day-like Jan 3rd. We've won Gold for the last 5 years going 6 for 6.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:57 pm

God damn it,whatever you do in regards to women,it is the wrong thing.And even if you haven't done anything,that is still wrong.At the moment,I'm rather pissed at the female gender.It is a very long and complicated story,but to sum it up:I got caught in an argument between to women,and the one I really like turned me down for something I don't understand.At the moment,I wonder if gay people have the same problems as hetereos.If not,becoming gay starts to lose it's naaaaa-factor

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:41 pm

=/ i think half u guys problem is that the brain differs between the two genders...by A LOT. for instance a guy may say something meaning nothing other than what was stated, the girls tried to read some deeper meaning when there may not be one. but lets not dis the female gender shall we? not all of us are drama queens.

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:37 pm

is anyone still on that chat and if so could they give me a link? i'm on a different computer right now =/

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:44 am

I'm sorry,that was the frustration bursting out of me.That whole thing stole my sleep tonight,I'm confused and I don't know what I should do

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:46 am

Fedaykin wrote:I'm sorry,that was the frustration bursting out of me.That whole thing stole my sleep tonight,I'm confused and I don't know what I should do

well i'm sure the i speak for all the girls here that we would be willing 2 give u some advice on the matter from a girls standpoint, maybe give ya some insight =)

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:16 am

I got caught in the conflict between 2 women.The one is a friend of mine,the other I adore.My friend and her ex split up(got a bit dirty),the other woman siding with her ex.I'm at good terms with both.At one point,woman 2(for simplicity's sake) told me,that I'm no friend,but an asshole for not supporting the ex enough and hanging around with my friend.That I had decided to stick to my friend and not to her.So now I'm a persona non grata.I just tried to stay neutral between my friend and her ex.A common friend will talk to her today and let's see what comes out of that.She overreacted,but I don't know,if she will come to senses again,accept me as friend again and so on.That wait is incredibly painfull,I don't want to lose her,but something tells me,that I have for good Sad

Hell,I can't even explain it fully in german,there's surely a lot missing

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:31 am

All women are bitches and all men are assholes. Fact of life. Razz
But I'm sorry to hear that, man. *hugs*

I have Wii Fit Hula Hoop game music in my head. *swivels hips in a circular motion*

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:30 am

That's actually what they call me down at the job, asshole Cool But I'm just very smarmy about it, its my way of keeping morale up & things lighthearted, I care about all my friends & co-workers. In regards to the opposite sex, you do have to realize that everyone's human, they'll have their quirks, but I think it was JGH who posted those 'phases/stages' of love & that totally clicked with me. If you get through all that, then yeah, two people were probably meant for eachother, but a huge part of it is taking all of a person's quirks with everything they've got. Just my 2 cents......now its time for work.......blah.

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:34 am

Fedaykin wrote:I got caught in the conflict between 2 women.The one is a friend of mine,the other I adore.My friend and her ex split up(got a bit dirty),the other woman siding with her ex.I'm at good terms with both.At one point,woman 2(for simplicity's sake) told me,that I'm no friend,but an asshole for not supporting the ex enough and hanging around with my friend.That I had decided to stick to my friend and not to her.So now I'm a persona non grata.I just tried to stay neutral between my friend and her ex.A common friend will talk to her today and let's see what comes out of that.She overreacted,but I don't know,if she will come to senses again,accept me as friend again and so on.That wait is incredibly painfull,I don't want to lose her,but something tells me,that I have for good Sad

Hell,I can't even explain it fully in german,there's surely a lot missing

Shit man, that's a very tough spot to get into. Giving a bit of space may help but I'm sure she'll eventually come to her senses. If it's any consolation you're not the only one with the feeling you've lost someone for good Sad

Sano, you're right. I did post that stages thing.

So, quick update on this girl, haven't talked to her since Monday. Sent a text on Christmas saying Merry Christmas, no reply. Tried talking to her on FB chat (cuz she never goes on msn) and no reply. Sent her a message on FB yeasterday, she was on today and wrote on somebody's wall but again no reply to me. So unless a miracle happens I think I've lost again. FML

I really don't wanna go putting up posters today

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:00 pm

Matti wrote:.

The only real issue I have is that ALL THE GOOD LOOKING GIRLS ARE TAKEN ALREADY.

BY REALLY UGLY GUYS.

I mean, I have low standards but seriously. WTF.

See, here's your problem- you think mutal attraction is based on looks. Women aren't as shallow as you think. Try treating them like human beings and you'll do a lot better.

So, yesterday I managed to snap my glasses in half. It's not too bad for me; I can see perfectly fine without them, but because my eyes are vastly different strengths I need them for reading/using a computer. I tried to do an emergency repair until the opticians open on either Monday or Tuesday, but because the break is right next to the lense on the bit that goes over your nose, sellotape didn't work. So right now I have a piece of barbeque skewer glued across the top to hold them together Sad

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:19 pm

JGH,should we ever meet,we have to go on a serious drinking spree.I really feel you.Just checked my pulse,it about 100/minute.That's not ok,I should have it around 70.That shit is making me sick.Tried to sleep again,no chance.

J,I really hope you get to talk to her again,she seemed like a nice girl.I keep my fingers crossed for you!

The common friend talked to her,things may not all be lost,but I'll have to do something about it.What that is,I don't know yet

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:07 pm

I'll join. My life is so boring. Mum's playing the Wii Fit and I'm gonna go out soon I guess and get my 30 minutes of exercise so I can play Brawl or Galaxy...
Actually I don't want to go out there. I don't want to see how badly my sisters are treating my Wii Fit board. D:
*hides in bedroom*

I spend most of my life hiding in here, it seems.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:17 pm

So you gotta get here,Austria is somewhat in the middle of our countries ^^ Or let's just hang around in Hawaii,I can settle with that too.

Update: I won the woman back(at least partwise),but lost my friend in the process.I hate chosing sides.My former friend is pissed and mad.She said,that we are finished,but brags around that we have to talk.She says,she can't see a future for us,but she wants to fight to get one.I told her before,that the friendship doens't need to end that way.I had to block her in any chat I have to get some rest.She kept insulting me and on the other hand she said,she needs me.I need time and rest,so good night,see you tomorrow Sleep

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Raya wrote:See, here's your problem- you think mutal attraction is based on looks. Women aren't as shallow as you think. Try treating them like human beings and you'll do a lot better.
Yeah, you're taking that quote way too seriously.

Not a lot is based on looks for me, it's more a question if they're able to tolerate me for the mentally unstable asshole that I am.

Also, I'm not interested in any form of relationship. If they're not interested in anything serious either, why should I bother? If they appear to not be the kind of easygoing I'm looking for, I leave them alone. Because seriously, who goes to parties looking for the love of their life?

You see, this is why I don't get along with most people.

Now before anyone starts going on about me being a raving sexist, I would like to point out that I harbor no such opinions against women. Men and women should be treated equal, in all ways possible. Okay? What I do have a problem with are people's personalities and the way they behave. This goes for both genders. I feel equal dislike for all people until proven otherwise.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:10 pm

Fedaykin wrote:So you gotta get here,Austria is somewhat in the middle of our countries ^^ Or let's just hang around in Hawaii,I can settle with that too.

Update: I won the woman back(at least partwise),but lost my friend in the process.I hate chosing sides.My former friend is pissed and mad.She said,that we are finished,but brags around that we have to talk.She says,she can't see a future for us,but she wants to fight to get one.I told her before,that the friendship doens't need to end that way.I had to block her in any chat I have to get some rest.She kept insulting me and on the other hand she said,she needs me.I need time and rest,so good night,see you tomorrow Sleep

sounds to me like she just wants to make you feel really guilty before she makes up with you

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Hope you kept your heartstrings locked away with your guitar fella.

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matti on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:45 pm

The best and most touching songs were played by a tortured soul on a guitar with heartstrings.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top