The Whatever Thread

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Whatever Thread

Post  Matti on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 pm

I'm fine as long as I don't get hit in the brawls.

Matti
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:34 pm

I just went on a boat.
It wasn't going fast and I didn't have a nautical themed pashmina afghan. Sad
And some announcer talked about Brisbane's history then there was piano accordion and then the announcer sang.
Food was alright though.
And now I'm really tired for some reason.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:48 pm

saw sherlock holmes with robert downey jr Shocked my god that was a good movie!
i was skeptical but now that i've seen it i like it....though i still think watson should have been older...

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jessica.ninness?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Fedaykin wrote:@JGH

I hope your job worked out ok.For your girl,I bet there is some kind of outside influence,I can't imagine anything else.
Update to my situation:Things start to look better with the woman,my "friend" now gives me some peace,let's see how long it will last.I really believe her,that she feels bad(I do,too),but when I tried to reach out to her,she responded,that I don't have any rights to give her advice or something,the next minute she tells me,that she obvoiusly is the only one around who tries to salvage something.Doesn't make much sense to me.

Physically,I feel a lot better,blood pressure and pulse are almost normal again.My stomache hurts a bit and I do feel alittle sick,but that will go away too.

Another nice thing:one of my patients today at work was my former history teacher,who I haven't seen for about 7 years.Sche recognized me instantly and we had a really nice chat.After the examination,she even hugged me.Somehow,it felt really good.Can't get enough affection,so it seems ^^

edit:yay, 200th post ^^

Umm, the job went ok. Really wiped tho and need up in 5 hours so I'm about to crash. Well, spoke with her today and told her I wanted to take her out for dinner but she's busy this week so I'm doing it next week Smile Pretty sure she was just really busy this week. Tho, I was pretty worried.

Glad things are improving with you, you deserve it man. Regardless if we meet we should still totally do a drinking spree lol. Patients? What do you do if I may ask. A far as the hug, it really can make someones day. Especially if you're upset/dealing with heartache.

In other news I may be getting new video equipment as well as starting up my own business for the summer. Things are going rather well right now. EXCEPT that my name is mud with quite a few people. Apparently because I'm working with a guy (not todays job, someone else) who has essentially pissed off MANY guys in the Ontario Indy (wrestling) scene off, I've been guilty by association. So now I gotta bail on work with him as it looks REALLY bad on me if I continue.

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Erik426 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 am

DarkFalco wrote:saw sherlock holmes with robert downey jr Shocked my god that was a good movie!
i was skeptical but now that i've seen it i like it....though i still think watson should have been older...
That was a good movie, though I didn't care much for the lighting Suspect

Erik426
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:17 am

RIP Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan. You were an amazing drummer and Avenged Sevenfold will forever not be the same. If only you could escape from this afterlife for real now. Sad

Steam: smashbro815
3DS/Pokemon X&Y: 1048-8610-9932
"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"All Pokemon are just Ditto anyway" - Raya
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MENTOK the MINDTAKER on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:54 am

So anyone got any crazy plans to herald in the new year?

MENTOK the MINDTAKER
Mustached Juggernaut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avalanche on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:04 am

Wanted to take a new years dive (diving in the north sea, in the winter to herald in the new year), but my friends dont feel like comming along

Avalanche
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doctor Shulk on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:15 am

I should go out or something.
Maybe.
I'll probably stay home as usual though.

Doctor Shulk
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://gangreldorf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fedaykin on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:29 am

JGH27 wrote:

Umm, the job went ok. Really wiped tho and need up in 5 hours so I'm about to crash. Well, spoke with her today and told her I wanted to take her out for dinner but she's busy this week so I'm doing it next week Smile Pretty sure she was just really busy this week. Tho, I was pretty worried.

Glad things are improving with you, you deserve it man. Regardless if we meet we should still totally do a drinking spree lol. Patients? What do you do if I may ask. A far as the hug, it really can make someones day. Especially if you're upset/dealing with heartache.

In other news I may be getting new video equipment as well as starting up my own business for the summer. Things are going rather well right now. EXCEPT that my name is mud with quite a few people. Apparently because I'm working with a guy (not todays job, someone else) who has essentially pissed off MANY guys in the Ontario Indy (wrestling) scene off, I've been guilty by association. So now I gotta bail on work with him as it looks REALLY bad on me if I continue.

Glad to hear,that she didn't have a change of mind Smile But I know that getting worried stuff well by now,some friends thought that I was developing paranoia.Jope those dinner plans will come to frutation Smile

I really hope we can return to that state of trust and affection we had before that incident.I know,that I will never be the number 1 on her priority list,but at least she told me that before.She also promised me,that she'll always be honest and open to me.What can I say,that's the best deal I ever had.She loves her freedom,I respect that and we get along fine.She isn't really into relationships,but it is at least a very deep friendship,I don't want to lose that.Thanks for the cheering,I really appreciate it Smile

For my job:I'm a radiographer.We are those guys and girls,who are never shown in E.R.,Grey's or Scrubs(well there was one weird guy...).The physicians snip with their fingers and suddenly,out of nothing,they get an X-ray image of the patient they are treating at that moment.Well,at least it's an honest job with rather good pay and it isn't completely boring(most of the time) Wink
For the hug,it came at the right moment.As you said it,it somehow made my day.I know,that will sound kind of stupid and I fear some flat jokes,but I like to literaly keep in touch with people.Not sexually,but for instance,I enjoy it when someone I like pats my shoulder or something like that.

I'm rather positive,thatthings will come out fine for you.If you got a bad reputation just for working with that guy,I'm sure you can wash your name clean with those haters,when they come in contact with you.And if they don't come to senses,you can still raise a fucking army Wink

Fedaykin
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:34 pm

These "haters" are well respected vets of the business but they seem to like me enough, it's just that I don't have their respect because I'm still associated with this other guy. Well, was anyways.

Also, got a Bible today. I'm not religous at all but I'm interesting in at least reading it. From there, who knows.

Also Also, found out my great uncle passed away this morning.

Fed, physical affection of any sort is the same with me. Mainly from the female gender tho as I usually lack the confidence with them. Well that's not a bad gig especially if the pays good.

Also, I think my New Years eve will consist offriends and watching Canada pummel USA in IIHF hockey lol

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:52 pm

I had yet another dream about brawl last night

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 pm

nobody cares lolol

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Hahaha! This just happened

Me: Jesus loves you! You can pray anywhere! pray in the hallway, pray at your friends house! pray at your house! pray in the closet!

My brother: Yea, but when you come out of the closet, god doesnt love you anymore.

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:18 pm

SnakeInABox wrote:My brother: Yea, but when you come out of the closet, god doesnt love you anymore.
Not true, actually. God loves everyone all the time.

"I wish I had a magical spaceship made of yellow ideas that could go in space with like a tiger wearing a purple flower, and everything would be colored happyness:)" - SurgePox
"Krystal's Ok. But what about Umbreon. Now thats a sexy Pokemon, like a sports car." - Dismal

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:00 pm

smashbro wrote:
SnakeInABox wrote:My brother: Yea, but when you come out of the closet, god doesnt love you anymore.
Not true, actually. God loves everyone all the time.

i just wish the hypocritical people who say they belive in god thought the same....T.T....hmm i should put that on the corupt a wish thread....

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:50 am

MENTOK the MINDTAKER wrote:So anyone got any crazy plans to herald in the new year?

Party at my friend's house Cool Gonna go out & eat first at this restaurant first with a bunch of people then move it along to the party

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:19 pm

Hm... well, I guess this is my 4000th post. And it only took a year 3 months and 5 days. Gawd I'm a whore. :B

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:20 pm

you suk

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:49 pm

You swallow

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Fobby is suspended for 7 days. And it's not because of his post 2 above this one.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:46 pm

smashbro wrote:Fobby is suspended for 7 days. And it's not because of his post 2 above this one.

he's.....suspended? i thought that would never happen....wow...

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smashy B on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:55 pm

DarkFalco wrote:
smashbro wrote:Fobby is suspended for 7 days. And it's not because of his post 2 above this one.

he's.....suspended? i thought that would never happen....wow...
This is like the third time, actually.

Smashy B
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkFalco on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:01 am

ouch. but you guys are pretty leniant on him. some forums would have banned him by now...you guys are reeeaaally nice in comparison

DarkFalco
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:13 am

Do not mistake our kindness for weakness

Sorry, had to say it. Honestly, Fobby overall isn't that bad imo. He tends to do most of his trolling when new members show up, which we've had a lot of lately. The kingdom wasn't a always like this Razz

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top