Final episode is up, and HOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT. FINAL Episode 10 Thread!

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Final episode is up, and HOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT. FINAL Episode 10 Thread!

Post  .. on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:45 pm

reiko is was rest.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DiabloStrawhat on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:50 pm

I can't believe they killed Peach!!!! ;_; That was the saddest thing i've ever seen, Mario breaking down like that.

BUt overall, I don't think I have ever seen such a greater masterpiece in all my life. Good job, guys!! You have proven that there are still heroes in the world. Very Happy

DiabloStrawhat
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JGH27 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Rest attack I believe. So did Wario die then?

Loved the shit outta this tho G-dubs short final smash I too found disappointing. Ness and Lucas were the creepiest fuckers ever.....EVER!

JGH27
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  reiko_mars on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:56 pm

thanks for the correction Smile

reiko_mars
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cena on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Hey, guys.

What the fuck?

No, but seriously. My mind is currently reeling from the orgasm its fucking created. Jesus fuck, that was amazing and intense. Definately worth the wait. The last bit confused me, though.
Spoiler:
So, was Kirby working with Miyamoto to take back Nintendo Franchises from Sakurai or something? I'm very much confused! :O

Also...

Spoiler:
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL OFF ROSALINA THAT MADE ME EXTREMELY SAD WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT THAT'S WRONG

Also, I totally called Leaf coming from out of nowhere and being badass, avenging Red's death.

Zelda's death was kind of iffy to me - I admit to have some sympathy for her, considering her kingdom's loss. It's still wrong, what she did, but I suppose that even after gaining all the power she had lost, she had a twinge of regret in her. Also, Link coming back and kicking ass with the sword beam (an epic reference if ever there was one), along with Light Arrows, was one of the best comebacks in ever.

Ness and Lucas being the butchers was what fucked my mind up the most, though. It was just too damn much, man!

All in all, so worth the wait. I can see why Matt worked his ass off, almost literally, to finish it. Great job to everyone! Really, excellent work.

Cena
Cannibal Suspect

View user profile http://twitter.com/pt_Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Question: How can rest attack kill Wario? Would it just put him to sleep? Or are we talking like "putting to sleep" permanently?

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Breegullbeak on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Cena wrote:Hey, guys.

What the fuck?

No, but seriously. My mind is currently reeling from the orgasm its fucking created. Jesus fuck, that was amazing and intense. Definately worth the wait. The last bit confused me, though.
Spoiler:
So, was Kirby working with Miyamoto to take back Nintendo Franchises from Sakurai or something? I'm very much confused! :O
Spoiler:
I believe he was about to kill Sakurai.

and

Spoiler:
Mewtwo was awsome sauce.

and
Outlaw wrote:Question: How can rest attack kill Wario? Would it just put him to sleep? Or are we talking like "putting to sleep" permanently?
It killed him. It can't get much simpler then that.

Breegullbeak
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Ok well that makes sense.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fox on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:16 pm

K, first off, LOVED Fox pouring a 40 on the sidewalk for his dead homies. That was probably my favorite scene in the entire episode. Hall of trophies was excellent, Peach doll was creepy as hell, Leaf's vengeance was well-played, all in all it was just....epic.

I'm kicking myself for not figuring out the butchers though. I believe it was Roger Ebert who once said something along the lines of that, when making a film, there are no worthless characters, and when looking for the answer to a "whodunit?" it's almost always the character who appeared briefly that you've long since disregarded. Ness and Lucas had already made an appearance, we knew there was the almost definite possibility that the butcher was psychic, and Ness has been there since the beginning (since the first Smash Bros game). So the fact that after all that nobody still guessed it is just *facepalm*

All in all though, excellent series, and kudos to everyone involved.

Minby_Aran wrote:Honestly, looking beyond the amazing writing, astounding visuals and the like, I think it was over acted. Ganondorf and Luigi especially. Other than that though, amazing episode, totally worth the wait.
Seriously, dude? If anything, it was underacted. [monotone] *punch* "I've'a had enough'a your headgames" *punch* [/monotone]
Yeah. Overacted. tongue

SmashEd44 wrote:
Spoiler:

I also wonder why Luigi didn't answer Mario's question about who killed Bowser. I found that curious.
Spoiler:

Probably because it wasn't imperative that he know. What would he have done? Gone after the person who killed Bowser then? I think Luigi just wanted an end to all the chaos and, knowing Mario, that wouldn't have happened, had he had somewhere to channel his rage. Bowser was dead, and that was good enough.

Fox
Toad Thug

View user profile http://twitter.com/casualfoxdude

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Seeing as Bowser blew himself up... I don't think Mario would have anyone to hunt down other than Ganondorf.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jumpingwhitebean on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Outlaw wrote:Question: How can rest attack kill Wario? Would it just put him to sleep? Or are we talking like "putting to sleep" permanently?
Rest attack is an attack that if timed right it almost instantly kills your opponent

jumpingwhitebean
Dedede's Enforcer

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/jumpingwhitebean

Back to top Go down

Post  Strawberry Ike on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:39 pm

I can't even fucking describe.

Oh man, It's been a while since watching something made my eyes water so much.

The TWBB team really outdid themselves...seriously, the hype was nothing compared to the finished product. There was so much more awesome in this episode than I had anticipated. When the killers were revealed in the room with all the trophies...yeah, creepy as hell. Specifically Peach...That shit made my stomach churn.

Simply amazing. Congrats to the team for finishing such an awesome series =D

Strawberry Ike
Toad Thug

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Raya on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:41 pm

Cena wrote:Hey, guys.

What the fuck?

Spoiler:

I stand by my theory that
Spoiler:
Miyamoto had orchestrated the entire thing in order to 'save' the Kingdom. People had forgotten what it took to be a hero and it was Kirby that started the downward spiral that forced the heroes to re-emerge. Miyamoto set the whole chain into motion. Once it was achieved, there was no more need for Ness and Lucas, so Kirby 'removed' them.

As for killing Sakurai...I reckon it's something to do with his creation growing beyond his control. By killing his maker, Kirby is free. Free to do what though...

King Avalanche:
Spoiler:

FUCK YOU RAYA.

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

AND

FUUUUUUCKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU

the one time I trust you with my back and you plant a dagger in it.

Raya
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Maybe Zach can tell us. Unless he wants to keep it to himself for something like... a second season. :O

JonnyJinx
Police Chief Link's Elite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanosukesama on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Wow, what words can really summarize what just happened? Everything was triple-A grade, from the acting to the story to the fight scene, holy shit man, now THAT'S how you make an ending Razz

- Paul, crap dude, you are the man that I'd want watching my back during a fight. What was that, like 10 on 1 you took out? Haha, eptacular! Although, Maryssa was busting some heads on her own, so guess you should watch out now ;P

- Not going to lie, was glad to see Samus was a heroine to the end. A lot of people were throwing her under the bus, but I couldn't believe it, not Samus 'I'll protect you boys' Aran.....eyepatch at the end was a nice touch too ;P

- You ever seen Hot Shots Part Deux? Remember that one part in the village towards the end, when Charlie Sheen starts shooting the whole place up & the little counter shows up on the bottom of the screen? Yeah, that's kind of how I felt when the bodies started hitting the floor & the count was skyrocketing up Razz

- Senor Mercer, bro, another solid performance. Although you make a great good guy (namely from your acting in Star Ocean) you're even more bad@$$ as a villain. Not only did you come off as vile but for a while, it almost seemed like your actions were justifiable. I mean, I almost agreed with all the bad stuff your character was doing, ahmagawd!!! Razz Haha, superb dude, simply superb! (Wario & Olimar were excellent too ;P)

& it took a while, but IMO watching episode 10 also kind of marks something in RL too. Its like, the last episode of Brawl coming on New Year's Day also signifies the end of the last year, but the beginning of something new too! So, even though Brawl is over, can't wait for the new project(s) in the New Year. All in all, great job guys, from the actors, to the extras (saw you Mentok ;P), to the rigging guys, to the script writers, & to the forum communities. Holy shit man, I think I need a smoke now..... Razz

Sanosukesama
Savior in Green

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1838315556&ref=name

Back to top Go down

Post  Spontaneous Combustion on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:47 pm

This.

Is.

The.

Greatest.

Fucking.

Thing.

I.

Have.

Ever.

Seen.

Awesome. Epic. Exciting. Scary. Funny. Touching.
All of these are words that fit perfectly when describing episode 10. You just have to remember to add "fucking" as a prefix for all of them.

I mean, holy fuck. I can't post anymore right now. I'll post a longer comment later. I have to see it again.

Thank you, Brawl crew. Just...thank you. I will "buy" the DVD. Three of them, actually.

Spontaneous Combustion
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Minby_Aran on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:51 pm

obi wrote:
Minby_Aran wrote:Honestly, looking beyond the amazing writing, astounding visuals and the like, I think it was over acted. Ganondorf and Luigi especially. Other than that though, amazing episode, totally worth the wait.
Seriously, dude? If anything, it was underacted. [monotone] *punch* "I've'a had enough'a your headgames" *punch* [/monotone]
Yeah. Overacted. tongue
Listen to them again. Especially Ganondorf. You can hear how much he's forcing on a gravely voice, when it doesn't fit the character as well as "Hyrule was a great Nation" speech voice did.

Minby_Aran
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile http://valiant-brawlers.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:59 pm

So guys...

Spoiler:
I guess we now know who those two empty spaces on the cast page belong to. O_O

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  .. on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Correct..

Spoiler:
Ness and Lucas

get the final spaces on the Cast page.

OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTJ on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:01 pm

JonnyJinx wrote:So guys...

Spoiler:

Yup, Pillow McPillowton as the sandbag and A Computer for the GWs.

TheTJ
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyJinx on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:03 pm

TheTJ wrote:
JonnyJinx wrote:So guys...

Spoiler:

Yup, Pillow McPillowton as the sandbag and A Computer for the GWs.

You... won.

JonnyJinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sahrimnir on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 pm

That was epictaculawesomazingtastic!

About the ending: I'm gonna be an optimist. In my head what happens just after the end is this:
Spoiler:
Kirby tries to ambush Shigeru, but underestimates Shigeru's great power and is quickly beaten down. With an awesome finishing blow, Shigeru Miyamoto avenges Sakurai's death.
Yes, I'm very optimistic. Razz

Sahrimnir
Bowser's Right Hand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  the_ultimate_evil on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:13 pm

*claps*

fantastic guys simply fantastic

the_ultimate_evil
Riff Raff

View user profile http://www.deanirvine.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MFauli on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:14 pm

DiabloStrawhat wrote:I can't believe they killed Peach!!!! ;_; That was the saddest thing i've ever seen, Mario breaking down like that.

Nah, i have to admit:
Spoiler:
I was close to tears when Luigi was on the roof, blowing himself up together with Kirby and the rest. Had he died there i would have cried, definitely. In a way, Luigi´s death would have made the impact of the final episode even stronger. But oh well, many others died.

Now, waiting for arc 2, "There will be be Brawl: Videogame World", feat. Square Enix, Capcom- characters and more Razz

MFauli
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arek The Absolute on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:18 pm

This finale was beautiful. It was everything I was hoping it was going to be, and so much more.

Thank you everyone who put your hearts into making this. I absolutely loved every minute of this web series.

dvd purchase locked in 100%

SmashEd44 wrote:My rant is long, so in the spoiler tags it goes.

Spoiler:

There are only three words to describe this...

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

This episode is amazing. It is a mastepiece. Where to begin?

The beginning was great. Everyone suiting up. I'm slightly dissapointed that that was Waluigi's only appearence, but it was a great appearence none the less. Yoshi's Head as a flag was.....somewhere between awesome and disturbing. Disturbingly Awesome?

I also wonder why Luigi didn't answer Mario's question about who killed Bowser. I found that curious.

When Luigi confronted Olimar, I thought he was actually the butcher for a second. Then I realized it's only 5 minutes in. The Butcher ain't even close. Olimar is so disturbingly awesome in this series.

I also noticed Ganon was a darker shade of green in this episode. I also half-expected him to transform. Especially during the battle with Link. Oh man. I knew Link was coming back, but not for such a short time. (Knew the Maxim Tomato extract would save him.) I guess the epicness of this episode just mindfucked Link. Get it? Cause his head exploded. Also liked how Zelda jumped in the way, but Ganon's fist went through her and killed both of them.

Why didn't Ganon just mindfuck Link from the start? XD

Samus's entrance was awesome. And I expected a Warlock Punch/Falcon Punch Collision/Explosion. Then comes the GW/Demon massacre. Oh god this is awesome. GW was done much better this time around. Love the King Hippo/Lil Mac confrontation. One punch and he's done. Also love how Lakitu was so distressed in this ep over the death of Bowser. Mario Starman FTW.

Then comes the Ice Climbers. Love how Fox and Marth went back to back. When Nana knocked out Popo, I was expecting Nana and Marth to embrace, since they were saying they were the butchers together. I can't believe I actually thought that. lol

Leaf gets her revenge on Wario. So epic. I love how Jigglypuff is all bandeged up and just hovers there for a second. Jiiigglyypuuuuuff!

Diddy with a gun is so hilarious. He seems so serious yet I laugh because his eyes are facing opposite directions. XD

And then comes the epic Game and Watch Octopus Massacre. It is too epic for words. Music fits perfectly. Nice King Kong reference by the way. I love how everyone just stared in terror.

Noooooooooo.... Not sandbag! I was gonna bid on that! *sadface*

Nooooooooo... Fox! Olimar! Oh god! I thought this was where Mario was going to meet his match, but destroying Demon Octopus via his Final Smash is just as epic.

The game and watch massacre is probably my favorite part of the entire TWBB Series, except for maybe the ending of 10. or the revelation of the butcher.

And then....HALL....OF.....TROPHIES!!! I so called that! The hall of trophies leading to the butcher himself. Mewtwo is so awesome in his fancy suit. XD

And then......HOLY F***ING SHIT!!! THE BUTCHER IS NESS AND LUCAS!!! ZOMG!!!

I have been mindfucked.

The butcher is revealed. Wowza. Didn't see that coming. Man, good job at making them as disturbing as possible. And then it is revealed it all comes back to Mewtwo. And Kirby. Backstory is revealed and all that good stuff.

Mewtwo tries to raise physic army but, with influence from the cannibal, Kirby, they betray him. Stuff him as a trophy. Ganondorf starts bleeding from the presence of pure evil. Then in comes Peach herself.

...Stuffed. Possessed. Dead. Evil. Man, most disturbing and scary part of the series right here folks. Ganondorf starts bleeding outta the eyes. Samus, Falcon, and Pit try to fend of the butchers. Get horribly mutilated. Pit gets his wings ripped right out of his back. Ouch.

Then Ganondorf gets stabbed with Galaxia. The butcher behind the butcher is revealed to be Meta Knight! MK minupulated Ness and Lucas all alo-

HIIIIIIIII~

The mask comes off and the one behind it all is revealed to be the cannibal Kirby himself. I almost shit my pants right here. XD He never ceases to freak me out.

Then Kirby beheads Ganondorf and all hell breaks loose. He jumps on Luigi, chews his face open, and Luigi blows himself up using a Fire ball and the Red Pikmin's remains from the explosion that killed Red. Bam!

Look at the pretty green light....

So looks like Diddy Kong, Mario, a toad, Pauline, and some other chick who's name I keep forgetting are the only survivors of the massacre down on the ground. That we see anyway. Oh, and Little Mac too. He's too awesome to die. Same goes for the distressed Lakitu.

So to put the next 8 or so minutes into a short block. Luigi survives. We get a flashback with Luigi and Peach after the Cannibal is taken down. Marth becomes the new Police Chief. The orphanage becomes a refuge from those displaced by the conflict. Samus is wearing an eyepath. Pit has no wings. Falcon has a messed up arm. Seems like the perfect bittersweet ending.

Then Luigi gets a phone call.

One final mindfuck.

Hello, this is Kirby calling for Luigi. I just murdered Sakurai and I am sitting at Miyamoto's desk, right now, at the head of Nintendo, ready to jump Mr. Miyamoto.

That's right.

KIRBY

FUCKING

MURDERED

SAKURAI.

AAAAAAND.

HES

GOING TO

AMBUSH

MIYAMOTO.

He is also wearing Ness's bloody cap. Which leads me to assume he took out Ness and Lucas. Man, what a mindfuck to leave it off with.

Man I love this series. A fitting Mindfucked end to an awesome mindfucked series.

Haha. As awesome of a recap this is:

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/epic

That might help a bit.

Arek The Absolute
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top