On be half of all the TWBB fans....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: On be half of all the TWBB fans....

Post  Eon on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:32 pm

I found TWBB yesterday, and I felt the need to express how much I loved it. Thank you to everyone who participated in any way. You have all created a true masterpiece. Every aspect of it was absolutely amazing, and I'm grateful to have found it. Thank you all again.

Eon
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimclassic on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:03 pm

Yes, I believe I am on board with everyone else on here, when I say thank you.
TWBB was a really fun series to watch, and I enjoyed every moment of it. =D

Jimclassic
Riff Raff

View user profile http://www.thedeli-guy.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Psycho666Soldier on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:04 am

You know what makes me sad? I found and got into the series after it was already finished. I wished I could have been a part of the magic of waiting desperately to see the next episode, and the only thing barring me from seeing it being the fact that it hadn't been produced yet. Now I just have to sit knowing that it's over.

Thank you guys so much for creating such a wonderful series. When I first found it, I was expecting it to be cheesy and lackluster. But from the moment I heard Luigi's narration, I fell in love. I think one of the best parts of this series is the fact that Luigi is the true "main" protagonist, because he gets a lot of undeserved slander from everyone. I would vouch to say that I love him better than Mario, and even though there are the many who bash him, I think there's only a slightly smaller minority that loves Luigi more than him. And that's another great part of this series, is how everything was set up in a "How do the fans see them?" or "How would they be in the real life?"

Spoiler:
I mean, who hasn't made comments about Captain Falcon's sexual affiliations? Or even better, the true meaning behind "Show me your moves!"?

Intense props go out to the creators, actors, participators, and anyone else involved with TWBB. You have deep gratitude from this fan, and many others as is evidenced by these boards alone.

Psycho666Soldier
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Trust me, as great as the suspense was, some of the waiting, like the 4 month wait for episode 2, was less exciting. It's weird to imagine discovering the series after it's all done, but also the expierence of the first time watching it all at once was probably also pretty rad. It's great to see you are as enthusiastic about the series as we are.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Psycho666Soldier on Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:12 pm

It was actually pretty nice, knowing that I had the whole series right there to watch it. I tried to space it out the best I could so I wouldn't finish it too quick, but it still didn't take away from that feeling you get when it's finally all over.

But yeah, I loved it, every bit. I'm glad I stumbled upon this series regardless.

Psycho666Soldier
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xXkawai_baka_420Xx on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:21 pm

4 months.

what. Episode 2 was way longer than 4 months.

xXkawai_baka_420Xx
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

Location : >insert some witty crap video game reference to make myself cool among the crowd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiroshi Mishima on Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:01 am

I think it is partly the waiting that eventually causes me to stop paying attention to certain projects or series for a while, so that I can go back later and see stuff that was finished. In the case of TWBB I was fortunate to catch this series a day or three after the last episode went up on the Escapist, and so watching it all at once kept me so glued to my computer I didn't get anything accomplished that day. Hah! It grabbed me by the neck and pulled me into it. I think I probably would have exploded if I'd gone through it all and the finale hadn't been put up yet. By watching them all at once like that, it kept my mind racing, active, and didn't allow anything to fade; emotions, thoughts, ideas. Which meant I enjoyed it more than I might have if I'd been watching it every few months like the ones who've been here all along.

On one hand, I think being with something from the beginning is something special in terms of becoming friends with the people involved on the board here and other fans, and such. But at the same time, I can understand how excruciatingly frustrating the wait likely was seeing as how I've experienced it before myself.

Hiroshi Mishima
Riff Raff

View user profile http://www.zebeth.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:47 am

Faux-Bee wrote:4 months.

what. Episode 2 was way longer than 4 months.
Episode one came out September 2008, episode two came out February 2009.

Five months. I was pretty close.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeInABox on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:25 am

Oh, I asked Mercer when Lakitu news was coming out.

He said Very soon, they just had to put a few details on other TWBB goodies

SnakeInABox
OMNIPOTENT BRAWLER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top