[ 6 ]
16% 16% 
[ 18 ]
3% 3% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 113

Re: Favourite villains? [whole series spoilers]

Post  Sea-Salt on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:51 pm

My vote has to go to Ganondorf. Sure, he was one connivin' sonofabitch, but damn if he wasn't SMOOTH at it. Heck, he was one of my fav characters of the whole series.

Sea-Salt
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilwarin on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 am

Sea-Salt wrote:My vote has to go to Ganondorf. Sure, he was one connivin' sonofabitch, but damn if he wasn't SMOOTH at it. Heck, he was one of my fav characters of the whole series.

Same. Listening to Ganon, it's was like you could tell he had *something* up his sleeve... but you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

Wilwarin
Hyrulean Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SurgePox on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:05 am

You knew he played you, but not how far.

smashbro wrote:another_smash_brother: Imma love my pokemanz
another_smash_brother: thay pwn bitches
another_smash_brother: thats when they ride on bitches

SurgePox
Guardian of the Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBlackPhoenix100 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:52 pm

OMG. Damn, this is a hard one. Olimar was great. He barely does anything, but he leaves such an impression.

I think that the three best villains were the butchers, Ganondorf, and Kirby.

Kirby- They took such a sweet and innocent character and turned him into the plush doll from hell. He was sitting on the sidelines, manipulating everyone. He'd left a legacy on every damn character in the series. He was infamous, and righteously so. He saw the entire kingdom as his own playground, and everybody around him as a potential victim. Everybody is a player in his game, and they don't even realize it, no matter how smart they are. He can be considered the main villain, because his legacy is what's causing everything. It's what drove the Mushroom Kingdom into poverty, and what's boosted the other bad guys into action.

Ganon- This guy was pure badass. He was smart, powerful, and confident. He hides in the shadows, waiting to strike. He's had the experience of seeing his nation fall, so he knows what's going on in the Mushroom Kingdom, and is taking advantage of it. He's sort of like a veteran bad guy. He's trying to rebuild his nation, and do what he failed to do before. He's such a manipulator and a wordsmith.

Butchers- There's just so much build up to them. The big question we had throughout the series was: WHO'S THE BUTCHER???!!! I thought it was Meta Knight the whole time. And when we finally saw the Butchers, we almost shit ourselves. Who would've seen that coming?! And we learn their background, see both the power and malice they're capable of.

TheBlackPhoenix100
Toad Thug

View user profile http://www.ultrasupermario.webs.com       www.youtube.com/user/t

Back to top Go down

Post  Not_A_Plumber on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Gonna have to go with Kirby on this one.

I was supposed to be scared to death of him, but for some reason, whenever he was onscreen, I couldn't turn my head away. There's just something so delightfully disturbing about Kirby being a sick, heartless, vile menace. And the way he played everyone from the start was the kind of thing that makes even the baddest of the bad jealous. And in all honestly, even though he was beaten in the end, in a way he still won because all the deaths, all the tragedy and all the heartbreak the other characters suffered is all traced back to the horror and fear he instilled in the people before his imprisonment. And they're all still repairing their lifestyles, wrecked from the wars.... And he's still out there. Suffice to say, it's unlikely that he'll ever truely be beaten and that his evil may very well last forever in the hearts of those in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Not_A_Plumber
Riff Raff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top